A.T.I.A.P.T.F: nickzambuto vs marvelbeast

Avatar image for deactivated-5f81f7f31bf06
deactivated-5f81f7f31bf06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

DISCLAIMER: All matches are chosen RANDOMLY, so if a match is spite and/or a mismatch, please don't go ballistic on me. Thank you.

Anyways, here's how it will work.

1. The contestants will take turns to either provide reasons why their character wins, or counter their opponents reason.

2. When I feel they've debated enough, I will tell them to stop.

3. Users other than the combatants will then vote for who they feel had the best argument. First to 5 votes advances (If you're biased or anything of the sort, I won't count your vote).

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

15 minutes of prep.

Full knowledge for both.

In-Character. (However the will to not kill is removed if needed)

Winner by Death.

Fight takes place here:

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Holy crap! It didn't glitch out on me!

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By renamed040924

I was secretly hoping to be pitted against Gambit. This'll be gud.

marvelbeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By marvelbeast

I'm a little scared who nickzambuto said he secretly wanted to be agaisnt gambit... What has he planed

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By renamed040924

@marvelbeast said:

I'm a little scared who nickzambuto said he secretly wanted to be agaisnt gambit... What has he planed

Absolutely nothing. I just think Wesker vs Gambit is a great fight.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

@nickzambuto: I know your busy with like a crap ton of debates, so do you wanna let go first? Or do you wanna make the opening argument?

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By renamed040924

@Stingerrain said:

Bump.

@nickzambuto: I know your busy with like a crap ton of debates, so do you wanna let go first? Or do you wanna make the opening argument?

I'll get to it as soon as I can, but if marvelbeast is first that's fine.

marvelbeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By marvelbeast

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Pokergeist

@marvelbeast said:

Im convince LOL

Avatar image for hulkslayert1000
HulkSlayerT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By HulkSlayerT1000

Albert Wesker.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By renamed040924

As impressive as my opponent's argument was, Albert Wesker should win here. He has a definite advantage in just about everything sans range, but all the playing cards in the world won't help Gambit in an up close and personal encounter.

Wesker, as you can see, can effortlessly clear large distances instantly, seemingly teleporting in the process without even changing stances. From the perception of two bullet timers he's too fast to comprehend, and despite Chris and Jill's uncanncy marksman skill, neither come anywhere close to landing a single shot on Wesker.

Gambit, though highly skilled, isn't as accurate as Chris Redfield. That, and the fact that his projectiles move far slower than bullets, should make dodging them easy for the virologist. Of course, it's always possible Gambit can attempt an AOE attack by purposely missing, but considering Wesker outruns grenade explosions that's just fine.

It will only take him a millisecond to clear the distance and engage Gambit h2h, so the mutant probably won't have time to think of that strategy anyway.

Once the distance is cleared, Wesker should take a handy win through superior strength, speed, and skill.

@HulkSlayerT1000 said:

Albert Wesker.

This is the correct answer.

marvelbeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By marvelbeast

1.gambit can control time somewhat so he could slow down time that way weske doesnt move so fast

2. gambit charges energy so he could just charge all of the cars and hit wesker to death with the cars since,wounce gambit slows down time

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Esquire

@nickzambuto: Get in here and debate against Gambit's unstoppable time manipulation powers!

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By renamed040924

@marvelbeast said:

1.gambit can control time somewhat so he could slow down time that way weske doesnt move so fast

2. gambit charges energy so he could just charge all of the cars and hit wesker to death with the cars since,wounce gambit slows down time

Current Gambit needs physical contact to charge matter IIRC, so he can't just blow up all the cars. If he did, I'm pretty sure that'd do more damage to him then Wesker anyway.

Likewise, current Gambit doesn't have much control over time. It's gonna take a lot more than that to beat someone who's superior to you in just about everything.