Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I'm assuming Wolverine has his adamantium skeleton here? In that case, I'd back him for the majority.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm assuming Wolverine has his adamantium skeleton here? In that case, I'd back him for the majority.

Yea he has adamantium.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

@jashro44: I'd say Wolverine in a tough match. Logan has the superior skill, durability, and damage output. Astounding Wolf-Man has the clear advantage in strength, and added to his piercing damage, could potentially allow him to land a lethal blow and temporarily take out Logan. Their speed is pretty even as far as I'm aware. Also, if Wolverine stabs Wolf-Man and just walks away, Wolf-Man could come back and surprise attack him. His healing capabilities are fairly unique and could surprise Wolverine. Still, with Wolverine's superior healing factor and durability, it's going to be hard for Wolf-Man to earn the victory here. Toss in Wolverine's better skill and damage output via adamantium claws, and Logan should definitely win this. Honestly, Bone Claw would be a better match IMO.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: I'd say Wolverine in a tough match. Logan has the superior skill, durability, and damage output. Astounding Wolf-Man has the clear advantage in strength, and added to his piercing damage, could potentially allow him to land a lethal blow and temporarily take out Logan. Their speed is pretty even as far as I'm aware. Also, if Wolverine stabs Wolf-Man and just walks away, Wolf-Man could come back and surprise attack him. His healing capabilities are fairly unique and could surprise Wolverine. Still, with Wolverine's superior healing factor and durability, it's going to be hard for Wolf-Man to earn the victory here. Toss in Wolverine's better skill and damage output via adamantium claws, and Logan should definitely win this. Honestly, Bone Claw would be a better match IMO.

I'd say Bone Claw would lose the majority honestly.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: Thanks for the input. All though in regards to bone claw I think he would get ripped apart. I see this fight as wolverine vs a stronger non jobbing sabretooth with bigger claws honestly.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@wolverine08 said:

Yea he has adamantium.

Isn't wolfman commonly shown ripping people's hearts out?

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@wolverine08 said:

Yea he has adamantium.

Isn't wolfman commonly shown ripping people's hearts out?

He makes big slashes with his claws from what I've seen.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: @jashro44: Most likely, but I think Wolverine with his adamantium would drop Wolf-Man ten minutes or so into the fight.

@cable_extreme: Yes, but it's gonna be hard for him to do that with Logan's adamantium skeleton.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek said:

Boneclaw would lose a majority thanks to dismemberment.

I still think Wolfman would be a tougher match than Creed ever was to Wolverine.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: Nah. He easily shreds people in half with his blows.

No Caption Provided

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: He can reach under the ribcage, it is right by the sternum, thats how doctors can get to the heart without prying a rip cage apart.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@wolverine08: @jashro44: Most likely, but I think Wolverine with his adamantium would drop Wolf-Man ten minutes or so into the fight.

@cable_extreme: Yes, but it's gonna be hard for him to do that with Logan's adamantium skeleton.

Wolf-Man can tax out Wolverine's Healing factor. This match can go either way in my opinion.......

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Wolverine008

@wolverine08 said:

Boneclaw would lose a majority thanks to dismemberment.

I still think Wolfman would be a tougher match than Creed ever was to Wolverine.

Yeah, I still say adamantium Wolverine should take a majority, but he won't be one shotting like this. Lol

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux: It takes a lot to tax Wolverine's healing factor. I'm not sure Wolf-Man is capable of doing so.

@cable_extreme: That is true, but Wolf-Man wouldn't know that, and would simply try and smash through his rib cage.

@wolverine08: Haha yeah probably.

@jashro44: Maybe you should use Full-Moon Wolf-Man. It's his version of Wolverine's Beserker Rage.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: So basically he gets a slight speed and strength boost and also doesn't feel pain? If thats the case I am willing to edit the OP if that makes things more even.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Perhaps the first time yeah.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Wolverine008

@laflux: Yes, Wolf Man can indeed tax Wolverine's healing factor, but that will take much time and effort to accomplish. Frankly, I believe that once James trades blows with Wolf Man and sees that he has a healing factor of his own, he is going to start going for dismemberment of Wolf Man's limbs, and due to the adamantium skeleton, Wolverine is bringing the superior damage output to the fight. Coupled with his superior martial skill, that is enough for him to take the majority in my opinion.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Pokergeist

@laflux said:

Wolf-Man can tax out Wolverine's Healing factor. This match can go either way in my opinion.......

That is my opinion.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

He can tax the hell out of Wolverine HF. Wolf Man has his own HF as well.

Durability

Wolf Man is insanely durable with the ability to feel no pain pretty much.

1-2) The first Scan shows how sharp Zecariah's blades are, they can cut through steel. Yet Wolf Man's muscle and bone stops the blades dead, even when they are wielded by super strength vampire.

3-4) Stab to the heart, an attack that drops even the infamous Marvel Hero Wolverine, means nothing to Wolf Man.

5) Plows through fires to rescue kids and then free falls back to the street with them.

6) Wolf Man body tanks a full blast of steel melting heat with no injury.

7-8) Wolf Man falls 100s of feet on his back with no damage.

9-11) Wolf Man has a huge hole in his body. Through the lungs, heart, guts, and yet he is taught how to keep fighting in this state.

12) Wolf Man tanks a punch from Invincible that sends him flying to the ground, and skidding to a halt with no probs.

13) Wolf Man tanks explosive force of missiles while smashing through the walls.

14) Silver Bullets to the head? No biggy.

15-17) A single blast from The Face can drop a Super Human with durability and Strength. Wolf Man tanks 2 blasts and still gets back up.

Healing

Wolf Man has a incredible Healing power with his Transformations. Any Damage he is dealt can be undone with a transformation to human and back, however he needs breathing room for this as the transformation can make him feel weaker for the first few seconds, as well makes him vulnerable in human form. With some distance place he can easily heal all damage and get back into the fight.

1) Transform in a fight to get back in top form.

2-3) After all this damage and with a silver bullet in his arm, he heals it all with transformation.

4-6) After his first mauling from the Elder, he repairs all damage with his first transformation.

Add in the 10-20 ton strength feats.

Strength

Wolf Man is the strongest Werewolf on the planet. He is naturally stronger than any other due to being Elder Brood, and was train to match the Elder himself in stats to take over the Werewolf packs. Forming what is now the Wolf Corps.

1) Wolf Man has strength to tear and rip entire chunks of metal and synthetic flesh of these 20 toner Reanimen.

2) Wolf Man shoves Thrill Kill's head in the concrete wall of the building and rides it down.

3) Wolf Man slams this prison guard so hard into the earth, he was buried into it.

4) Wolf Man smashes Car into scrap with a stomp.

5) Wolf Man punches through a Block Work Concrete wall.

6) Wolf Man throws Eruptor with such force that he went through 2 concrete walls.

7) The Strength of the Elder smashed apart Pine Trees with ease. The Elder Strength and Speed was stated to be equal to Wolf Man at the end of their training together. Something Elder wanted because he needed Wolf Man so become the superior to Elder can finally died.

8) The Strength of the Elder again shown, cratering the earth, not that it affects Wolf Man since he was train by Elder to match him.

9-10) Immortal who is a 25 toner stated in Bio cannot break free. Wolf Man could not break out of it until Zecharia turn into mist form to keep from being crushed. Then Wolf Man powered out of it.

11) Wolf Man strength was enough to rip Constructs steel helm off!

11-12) A Simple Werewolf has the strength to crater and shatter the concrete roof top of this city building. Wolf Man snaps this Werewolf's neck with a punch showing his insane strength over it.

I think he stands a good chance.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Yeah. He's stronger, faster, more feral, and is pretty much bloodlusted. When he went feral he was able to rip his fist right through Sergeant Superior, who was shown to have super-strength, durability, and IIRC flight.

No Caption Provided

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Cable_Extreme
dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Logan

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By jashro44
Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@jashro44: Yeah. He's stronger, faster, more feral, and is pretty much bloodlusted. When he went feral he was able to rip his fist right through Sergeant Superior, who was shown to have super-strength, durability, and IIRC flight.

No Caption Provided

How good is his healing factor? I always heard there was some sort of catch, like he had to revert back to human form or something like that. Which could cost him. Plus I am willing to say Wolverine has a skill advantage.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Alright, that should make the fight more fair/interesting. I'd still side with Wolverine but it's a lot closer now. Also, I'll drop Wolf-Man's most impressive feat here: defeating The Elder, the most powerful werewolf.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Wolverine008

Still siding with Wolverine due to the adamantium skeleton, superior damage output, and better martial skill, but Wolf Man in this state will definitely come close to winning.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Wolf man is one graphic bastard. Wolverine takes this 6/10.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How good is his healing factor? I always heard there was some sort of catch, like he had to revert back to human form or something like that. Which could cost him. Plus I am willing to say Wolverine has a skill advantage.

His healing factor is enough to limit blood loss, ect while in Wolf Form. He can fight with his heart stabbed, Lungs ripped out, ect for a time, but will die eventually from injuries. His Healing Factor works by switching to Human and Back. The first time he does this, he claims to feel whoozy, however Zechariah, and the Elder state with practice, he will never feel whoozy.

No Caption Provided

First Time he used it.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Second time he used it had him up and going in seconds from all the damage he had tanked from Zechariah, Vampire Actioneers, and Chloe.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: Very much appreciated man, thanks a bunch!

Avatar image for oy_the_billy_bumbler
Oy_the_Billy_Bumbler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Why is there not another Wof-Man series right now? :(

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, may have something to do with that Tech Jacket :)

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Because you don't DESERVE it!

Avatar image for oy_the_billy_bumbler
Oy_the_Billy_Bumbler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2 said:

@oy_the_billy_bumbler said:

Well, may have something to do with that Tech Jacket :)

Lol. Turns out Tech Jacket is not an ongoing either. It's a three issue mini-series with all three issues released on the same day for some reason. Invincible and Invincible Universe just don't do it for my Robert Kirkman Super hero addiction, and now it turns out there''s going to be barely any tech jacket either. Lame.

@oy_the_billy_bumbler said:

Because you don't DESERVE it!

Lol, probably.

john_doe_0897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolfman destroys here. He's way too fast and strong. Basically a better Sabretooth. He'll incapacitate wolverine

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Wolfman destroys here. He's way too fast and strong. Basically a better Sabretooth. He'll incapacitate wolverine

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh please. Wolfman isn't destroying crap here. How is he to fast for wolverine? If you guys think he wins thats cool but I think we are exaggerating.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

Oh please. Wolfman isn't destroying crap here. How is he to fast for wolverine? If you guys think he wins thats cool but I think we are exaggerating.

Loading Video...

Nathaniel_Adam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine wins

john_doe_0897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolfman will KO. He wins this in a good fight

john_doe_0897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolfman takes 8 of 10. He's stronger and brutal. He's gonna cut wolverine up, not just blunt force. And he can take a lot of punishment with his hf

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could go either way, slight edge to Wolf Man still

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Wolverine, much better durability and also undeniably more skilled.

Shadowmaster91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hated the wife of Wolfman..... Wolverine wins