Wonder woman killed aqua man in that comic he died

Avatar image for atrocitustheferocious
atrocitustheferocious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

on land what everybody thinks wonder woman wins. cos there the same strength but wonder woman is a better fighter and can call all the animals to hunt aquaman down. in the sea aqua man wins. wonder might be able to comunikate with sea animals but aquaman is there king. so theyll listen to him. he could get one of those giant see monsters like godzilla. wondie wins on land while aqua wins in sea.

Hit_Girl98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WW wins both

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

on land what everybody thinks wonder woman wins. cos there the same strength but wonder woman is a better fighter and can call all the animals to hunt aquaman down. in the sea aqua man wins. wonder might be able to comunikate with sea animals but aquaman is there king. so theyll listen to him. he could get one of those giant see monsters like godzilla. wondie wins on land while aqua wins in sea.

There's no proof that they're equal in strength...

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#105  Edited By Fallschirmjager

@evil_incarnate: If we're talking New 52 versions WW's beast feat is pulling up an aircraft carrier (iirc). Aquaman lifted a cruise ship. Its a comparable feat.

She would win on the land of course, due several factors, but it wouldn't be easy. Aquaman would take her in the water.

If we're talking Pre-52 versions, WW is stronger and would easily win on land. Aquaman can maybe win in water, depending on versions. He would need his water hand at minimum.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days  Online

First of all, don't say Aquaman is as strong as Wonder Woman until you show me Aquaman doing this or something similar...

No Caption Provided

Second of all, don't say Aquaman can summon Godzilla unless you show me Aquaman summoning Godzilla himself...

If you cannot prove your points then either you were lying or were gravely misinformed, Wonder Woman murders Aquaman in any setting.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By gokuwarrior

@fallschirmjager said:

@evil_incarnate: If we're talking New 52 versions WW's beast feat is pulling up an aircraft carrier (iirc). Aquaman lifted a cruise ship. Its a comparable feat.

She would win on the land of course, due several factors, but it wouldn't be easy. Aquaman would take her in the water.

If we're talking Pre-52 versions, WW is stronger and would easily win on land. Aquaman can maybe win in water, depending on versions. He would need his water hand at minimum.

on land even new 52 wonder woman beats aquaman easily,wonder woman lifted a plane by herself and aquaman lifted the ship on water,where he is stronger than on land,new 52 wonder woman beats him easily on land,she still has a very good level of super speed and has been able to speedbiltz many characters including supergirl who is very fast herself and wonder woman was too fast for her,and she is also a better fighter,so yes,on land even new 52 wonder woman beats him easily because she has more advantages,if this is pre 52,she beats him easily on land and underwater,and the feats from pre 52 wonder woman prove it.

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#108  Edited By Erkan12

In the ocean, Aqua should win. He has manipulation advantage, even on germs.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By MonsterStomp

Arthur for Round 2.

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By senglord

People are seriously underestimating classic Wonder Woman if they think that she would lose a clear majority to pre 52 Aquaman that did not have max amps. Two handed AQ would lose to WW if he did not get his power gear in the ocean. Just like he would lose to Superman in the ocean of he went hand to hand. The issue here is who has the better TP in a 1v1. And by feats over animals, WW would take it. But, Arthur has better offensive feats for his TP.

For New 52.

Summoning giant creatures from the Trench in New 52 would make WW work to take them out, but as The Goddess of War she would power through anything Arthur could throw at her. The GOW upgrade is the first legitimate upgrade WW has had since the Bracelets releasing her true power. Which may make her a legit match for Martian Manhunter.

Seriously, what is Arthur going to do when Duana drops the bracelets and embraces the power of War itself? What is he going to do when she unleashes every sentient creature that has ever died in war in the ocean. All the tribal fights in the trench. All the wars over the seven seas. All those dead soldiers and creatures, all under Diana's control. GG no RE.

WW 10/10

Pcexy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Pcexy

On land it would be very close, but I think wonderwoman would pull ahead. Though it could go either way. Their strength is about even and the trident and armor would be a good match for Diana's weapons and armor. In the ocean though, there is no contest. Aquaman would destroy her.

myerlanski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WW can pull the land win

AM will pull the ocean win...this is basic...

Homer_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WW for round 1

Aquaman FTW for round 2

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

#114  Edited By NinjaWarrior268

Wonder Woman

Aquaman wins round 2. He is a much better swimmer and can hold out until Diana runs out of air

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Emperorb777

WW both rounds.

spartankobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By spartankobe

WW stomps

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By senglord

@agent41 said:

@erkan12: @monsterstomp: @pcexy: @myerlanski: @homer_x: @ninjawarrior268: pre 52 WW is way more powerful than pre 52 aquaman,she stomps the 2 rounds.

this is too much,some people actually think pre 52 aquaman is near pre 52 WW stats.

@senglord@zhurong@boringperson@ancient_0f_days

Woah there, son! IN no way do I believe that any incarnation of Standard AM beats Wonder Woman on land or in the ocean.

I honestly saw Flashpoint as a PIS fanwank that tried to put Aquaman on WW's level in a physical fight. He is not. It did put my dislike of Geoff Johns portrayal of Batman over the years into context. He dislikes Batman and his characters, but positively loathes Wonder Woman. How else do you explain:

@comicfan11: True enough. I actually believe WW and AQ would be a interesting fight. Both are strong and skilled. But my point was that from the panel with AQ's trident close to Diana's face you cannot imply that without Shazam he would have hit her. One could argue that they were already the way the they were in the last panel before the explosion. Let me make my argument more concrete:

No Caption Provided

This is the same fight, and considering what Diana is saying in the third panel is actually before the one in the other page.

myerlanski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By myerlanski

How about Aquaman is stronger than some would like to believe and it is now being exploited more...it is not like he shouldn't be...dude is the king of most of the Earth...he fought a berserk and mind crazed Hercules who is capable of holding up the heavens and known for being a powerful being and bested Hercules...also the son of Zeus...Aquaman has recently had great showings of strength and striking feats...he much more capable in the strength department then some would like to give credit for...reading his material and Aquaman has completely shown more and more strength and durability feats that are off the chain...

Knightfall225

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

People are underestimating Aquaman. Wonder Woman will win round one but Aquaman stomps in round two . No one beats the king of Atlantis in his playground. It's been said that he is superman level strength underwater and is the fastest swimmer on earth. Plus he doesn't have to worry about breathing .

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@JThree47693 said:

" How good is Diana as a swimmer? "

not good enough to stop Aquaman from calling 5000 sea creatures for firepower support or fast enough to stop him entering her mind and giving her a seizure

Aquaman seems to be evolving into a telepathy dude with feats that can stomp her

LOL

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#126  Edited By Pokeysteve

I can't remember if this is pre or N52.

New 52 WW handled two Kryptonians simultaneously after Superman got his ass kicked by them. The on land fight isn't even debatable.

Underwater, N52 Aquaman doesn't really have any super duper feats to put him above her. Everyone just assumes that because he's water man he just stomps. After really thinking about their underwater fight I'm leaning towards him for the win but only because she'll run out of breath.

@pcexy said:

On land it would be very close, but I think wonderwoman would pull ahead. Though it could go either way. Their strength is about even and the trident and armor would be a good match for Diana's weapons and armor.

On land it wouldn't be close, couldn't go either way, and her cuffs>his trident.

It's been said that he is superman level strength underwater and is the fastest swimmer on earth. Plus he doesn't have to worry about breathing .

It can be said till one passes out. Till it's SHOWN, he isn't. Being the fastest swimmer isn't going to help him in a fight no more than being the faster runner on land would.......unless you're Flash.

myerlanski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

:-\

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

@pokeysteve: Wonder Woman handling 2 inexperienced and fledging with their power Kryptonians isn't exactly as strong a feat as it's made out to be. It was more a skill showing than anything else and Soule is very inconsistent in terms of his writing of character's power levels. He also had Martian Manhunter job and lose to Zod despite the fact that every one of Manhunter's feats outside of that fight are actually superior to Wonder Woman's. Alongside the fact that MMH suddenly forgot he had telepathy to shut down Zod's mind. Suffice to say, it was an iffy showing on Soule's part which is hardly unsurprising.

New 52 Aquaman is technically physically superior based on his better physical showings. Whereas Wonder Woman has more versatile gear and is faster than Arthur. Plus, their two on panel fights, most recently in yesterday's Aquaman Annual #2 were still evenly matched. New 52 Aquaman vs New 52 Wonder Woman is a lot closer than the Pre New 52 fight would be. It's one I've been toying with offering a CAV up to Aquaman experts on here. Either that or Elektra vs Shang Chi, I haven't decided yet.

Comicdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman

Aquaman

Comicdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for captainmarvel4ever
CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I'd say Wonder Woman guarantee in situation 1, and probably Aquaman in situation 2, but I could see WW pull out a victory on that end as well (she did fight Neptune god of the sea in water).

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 thedailybagel  Moderator

Diana

blackcat_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman round 1

round 2 could go either way but leaning towards ww.

Klaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: Zod and Faora definitely did fine with their powers. Faora learned heat vision minutes after being released. Also, not only were they both skilled soldiers, which made them more capable than Kal, but Superman himself stated they were as strong as him in Superman/WW 5. WW has been a consistent Kryptonian level character, as seen in her showings agains four different Kryptonians. This isnt even including the Trinity war fiasco, where she stopped a bloodlusted backhand from Superman with her bare hands.

Its true that new 52 Aquaman has more lifting feats, but WW definitely has better showings against heavy hitters. In fact, in Throne of Atlantis, when Aquaman hit WW, she was fine, when she hit him back, he was bleeding. And their second recent skirmish showed her out maneuver him. Matchesmalone just posted the scans on her respect thread on the last page.

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By Fallschirmjager

@klaus said:

@lvenger: Zod and Faora definitely did fine with their powers. Faora learned heat vision minutes after being released. Also, not only were they both skilled soldiers, which made them more capable than Kal, but Superman himself stated they were as strong as him in Superman/WW 5. WW has been a consistent Kryptonian level character, as seen in her showings agains four different Kryptonians. This isnt even including the Trinity war fiasco, where she stopped a bloodlusted backhand from Superman with her bare hands.

Its true that new 52 Aquaman has more lifting feats, but WW definitely has better showings against heavy hitters. In fact, in Throne of Atlantis, when Aquaman hit WW, she was fine, when she hit him back, he was bleeding. And their second recent skirmish showed her out maneuver him. Matchesmalone just posted the scans on her respect thread on the last page.

Strictly speaking of the n52 -

Actually in Throne of Atlantis, they both charged one another and Aquaman won.

Just because she gave him a bloody lip means nothing.

And in their recent skirmish in Aquaman annual 2, she had him in a choke hold, he broke out of it and threw her down and she punched him again.

That's 2 instances of Aquaman showing better strength. Just because she punched him and gave him a bloody lip doesn't mean she is stronger than him. It means she hits hard enough to give him a bloody lip, nothing more, nothing less.

Furthermore, both of these fighters use weapons. The fact that neither used weapons in either of their fights means to some degree both we not going all out. And considering the feats of both of their weaposn (his trident, her sword) there's very little doubt even a single hit is going to cause severe damage to each other, if not outright incap, ko or kill in the first shot.

In addition, her fight against Faora and Zod - both of whom have very little feats, mean absolutely nothing. Just because you're a kryptonian doesn't mean you're = to Superman. They beat him because they were more skilled them him and he was outnumbered, nothing more nothing less.

I've read every appearance the two have made in the New 52. Arthur is very clearly physically stronger than her. Using "well WW fought this guy or this guy" means absolutely nothing.

But at the end of the day we all know no one will ever accept this because her name is WW and his is Aquaman. It boils down to that and nothing else.

As to who wins in the fight, that's easy. WW is faster and is superior skilled and she very easily takes it on land. In water however, she doesn't have the underwater showings to beat him, period. He is faster, and most importantly his healing/durability goes WAY up. There's no reason WW wins underwater based on feats - at least as far as the New 52 goes.

GrandWonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By GrandWonder

It's a stomp in Diana's favor if this is Pre-New 52.

In the New 52, Aquaman is a legitimate Superman-class character with superior hand-to-hand skills. I would still give the win to Wonder Woman in both scenarios, with scenario 2 as very close.

Knightfall225

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

O didn't realize this was pre 52 Aquaman...

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#143  Edited By Lvenger

@agent41 said:

this is pre 52,so she beats him in both rounds.

and the recent fight in the new 52,WW was not using full strength because the bracelets were still on,and she already showed to overpower him easily without full strength,during the ocean master event.

I know and I agree Pre New 52 Wonder Woman wins handily against Pre New 52 Aquaman. New 52 Wonder Woman vs New 52 Aquaman not so much. I refer you to Fallschirmajer's comment a few posts above me that details the altercations Wonder Woman and Aquaman have had in the New 52. If Wonder Woman were to win (and I do think she can) it would be a hard fought battle on Diana's part due to Arthur's physical edge.

@klaus

WW has been a consistent Kryptonian level character, as seen in her showings agains four different Kryptonians.

4 Kryptonians? She's only fought Zod, Faora and Superman himself. Who's the fourth one?

This isnt even including the Trinity war fiasco, where she stopped a bloodlusted backhand from Superman with her bare hands.

That was a weakened Superman who had a fragment of Kryptonite lodged in his brain by Atomica. He was hardly operating at peak capacity. Heck his face was turning green. Wonder Woman beating him is hardly a good feat.

WW definitely has better showings against heavy hitters.

Such as? I don't recall her winning against many notable heavy hitters to my knowledge yet in The New 52.

Fallschirmajer has dealt with most of your assessments of the New 52 Aquaman vs Wonder Woman fights already so I don't need to address them myself.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

@lvenger said:

4 Kryptonians? She's only fought Zod, Faora and Superman himself. Who's the fourth one?

Aww come on! There are only two more to pick from =D For shame!

myerlanski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: Supergirl is the 4th.

One of the writers out right stated that comparing Supergirl to Superman is like comparing a 16 year old girl to a 29 year old man.

I forgot who.

In any case. No one is saying WW is weak. Arthur just happens to be very, very physically powerful in the New 52 and that's something that gets ignored far too often.

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers