Apocalypse vs. Storm.

PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By PrinceIMC

I think Storm could do lots and lots of collateral damage but I doubt in either situation she'd be able to extinguish Apoc's life. He could hunker down and harden himself and survive.

Avatar image for themaskedeidolon
TheMaskedEidolon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By TheMaskedEidolon

I never considered her to be able to solo him but I don't know. She could definitely do some damage though.

rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By rbysjti

I'd say Storm wins here. Apocalypse is partly robot so an EMP can hurt. Apocalypse may be more likely to win against magneto but Storm would actually have a harder time fighting Magneto . Anyhow, I don't see Apocalypse dodging Storm's attacks. A cannonade of lightning will do, but start it first with powerful wind bursts.
dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By dane
@rbysjti said:
" I'd say Storm wins here. Apocalypse is partly robot so an EMP can hurt. Apocalypse may be more likely to win against magneto but Storm would actually have a harder time fighting Magneto . Anyhow, I don't see Apocalypse dodging Storm's attacks. A cannonade of lightning will do, but start it first with powerful wind bursts. "
Magneto has previously defeated Apocalypse within a matter of seconds on two seperate occasions. Might want to look into getting a clue.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Dane said:
" @rbysjti said:
" I'd say Storm wins here. Apocalypse is partly robot so an EMP can hurt. Apocalypse may be more likely to win against magneto but Storm would actually have a harder time fighting Magneto . Anyhow, I don't see Apocalypse dodging Storm's attacks. A cannonade of lightning will do, but start it first with powerful wind bursts. "
Magneto has previously defeated Apocalypse within a matter of seconds on two seperate occasions. Might want to look into getting a clue. "
HoM and AoA. I don't think they have actually fought in 616.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7  Edited By Lance Uppercut

In sixty seconds, in  a weakened state, he proved his dominance over an X-Men roster including Storm. This thread is a joke.
dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By dane
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Dane said:
" @rbysjti said:
Magneto has previously defeated Apocalypse within a matter of seconds on two seperate occasions. Might want to look into getting a clue. "
HoM and AoA. I don't think they have actually fought in 616. "

There's no reason that the same method wouldn't work but I thought he had fought him in an instance in 616, let me look through a few back issues.
Avatar image for spidermanprimez
SpidermanPrimeZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By SpidermanPrimeZ
@rbysjti said:

"I'd say Storm wins here. Apocalypse is partly robot so an EMP can hurt. Apocalypse may be more likely to win against magneto but Storm would actually have a harder time fighting Magneto . Anyhow, I don't see Apocalypse dodging Storm's attacks. A cannonade of lightning will do, but start it first with powerful wind bursts. "

Lol, how does he dodge them? He's a shapeshifter, and Storm isn't going to be firing off anything when she gets screwed by Apocalypse's fist. I very highly doubt an EMP blast would work, Apocalypse is not made up of normal machinery but celestial technology.  

The guy is a monster, he's been shown to overpower the Hulk and hold his own against Loki. Storm's a goner.

@Lance Uppercut said:

"
   In sixty seconds, in  a weakened state, he proved his dominance over an X-Men roster including Storm. This thread is a joke. "

Agreed. Apocalypse takes this in a stomp. If the Xmen together get crushed by him, Storm alone stands no chance.

Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Dane said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Dane said:
" @rbysjti said:
There's no reason that the same method wouldn't work but I thought he had fought him in an instance in 616, let me look through a few back issues. "
I think Morphs right, though IIRC, Apoc wasn't at the top of his game in HoM. However the same method could likely be applied. Magneto has shown a fantastic ability to analyze an enemy from the inside out and then act. The only problem with using the AoA method would be if Magneto's control of metal is greater then Apocs control of his own molecular structure.
dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By dane
@Lance Uppercut said:

" @Dane said:

" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Dane said:
" @rbysjti said:
There's no reason that the same method wouldn't work but I thought he had fought him in an instance in 616, let me look through a few back issues. "
I think Morphs right, though IIRC, Apoc wasn't at the top of his game in HoM. However the same method could likely be applied. Magneto has shown a fantastic ability to analyze an enemy from the inside out and then act. The only problem with using the AoA method would be if Magneto's control of metal is greater then Apocs control of his own molecular structure. "
I'm open to standing corrected.  It does stand to reason that Magneto has much better showings against Apocalypse than vice versa though.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Dane said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Dane said:
" @rbysjti said:

It was more so an observation, considering that the characters where not exactly the same in those realities (for example, in HoM Black Bolt decimated Apocalypse with a whisper, while in 616, he withstood his voice and was laughing all the way through), not that the methods (Magneto frying Apocalypse's brain, more or less) wouldn't be applicable for 616 characters.

As Lance said, Magneto ripping Apocalypse in half, as he did in AoA is debatable.

dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By dane
@Morpheus_ said:

" @Dane said:

" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Dane said:
" @rbysjti said:

It was more so an observation, considering that the characters where not exactly the same in those realities (for example, in HoM Black Bolt decimated Apocalypse with a whisper, while in 616, he withstood his voice and was laughing all the way through), not that the methods (Magneto frying Apocalypse's brain, more or less) wouldn't be applicable for 616 characters.

As Lance said, Magneto ripping Apocalypse in half, as he did in AoA is debatable.
"

Certainly, most characters were, if not outright more powerful, certainly more ruthless in AoA. HoM is also debatable but I don't see how it's an inconsistent showing for either of them. Magneto would potentially use it in 616 if he deemed Apocalypse a threat to mutant survival, he's shown that he is willing to kill by the thousands in the past.

Considering how talked up BB's sonic scream is supposed to be, I thought a whisper in HoM was perfectly reasonable. 616 showings for Blackbolt's voice are extremely inconsistent tbh. It's supposed to level mountains. In WWH his 'Skrull Clone' barely phases Hulk with a scream and Dark Avengers have danced around him before. Later in War of Kings mere echoes of it are used to destroy entire fleets of Shi'Ar Warships. It's pretty up and down.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Dane said:

" Certainly, most characters were, if not outright more powerful, certainly more ruthless in AoA. HoM is also debatable but I don't see how it's an inconsistent showing for either of them. Magneto would potentially use it in 616 if he deemed Apocalypse a threat to mutant survival, he's shown that he is willing to kill by the thousands in the past.

I can go with that.

Considering how talked up BB's sonic scream is supposed to be, I thought a whisper in HoM was perfectly reasonable. 616 showings for Blackbolt's voice are extremely inconsistent tbh. It's supposed to level mountains. In WWH his 'Skrull Clone' barely phases Hulk with a scream and Dark Avengers dance around him in Silent War.. Later in War of Kings mere echoes of it are used to destroy entire fleets of Shi'Ar Warships. It's pretty up and down.

Agreed, 100%. Those inconsistencies are why I go with Marvel's description that "his whisper can shutter mountains, and his full voice is the equivalent of a nuclear detonation".
crabtree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By crabtree

Apocalypse wins easy

dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By dane
@Morpheus_ said:

" @Dane said:

" Certainly, most characters were, if not outright more powerful, certainly more ruthless in AoA. HoM is also debatable but I don't see how it's an inconsistent showing for either of them. Magneto would potentially use it in 616 if he deemed Apocalypse a threat to mutant survival, he's shown that he is willing to kill by the thousands in the past.

I can go with that.

Considering how talked up BB's sonic scream is supposed to be, I thought a whisper in HoM was perfectly reasonable. 616 showings for Blackbolt's voice are extremely inconsistent tbh. It's supposed to level mountains. In WWH his 'Skrull Clone' barely phases Hulk with a scream and Dark Avengers dance around him in Silent War.. Later in War of Kings mere echoes of it are used to destroy entire fleets of Shi'Ar Warships. It's pretty up and down.

Agreed, 100%. Those inconsistencies are why I go with Marvel's description that "his whisper can shutter mountains, and his full voice is the equivalent of a nuclear detonation". "
Yeah, the problem is since BB doesn't appear consistently in his own book, his appearances are only ever for the sake of the story. Thus his powers are changed to suit. It's a shame because he's a lot more interesting than all of the Dark Avengers combined.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Dane said:
" @Morpheus_ said:

" @Dane said:

I can go with that.

Agreed, 100%. Those inconsistencies are why I go with Marvel's description that "his whisper can shutter mountains, and his full voice is the equivalent of a nuclear detonation". "
Yeah, the problem is since BB doesn't appear consistently in his own book, his appearances are only ever for the sake of the story. Thus his powers are changed to suit. It's a shame because he's a lot more interesting than all of the Dark Avengers combined. "
Even in his own book I doubt he would resort to the use of his quasi-sonic scream in a sufficient frequency rate for us to judge its pure destructive force. In Inhumans vol. 2 he didn't use it once, in 12 issues.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Dane said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:

" @Dane said:

" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Dane said:
" @rbysjti said:
I think Morphs right, though IIRC, Apoc wasn't at the top of his game in HoM. However the same method could likely be applied. Magneto has shown a fantastic ability to analyze an enemy from the inside out and then act. The only problem with using the AoA method would be if Magneto's control of metal is greater then Apocs control of his own molecular structure. "
I'm open to standing corrected.  It does stand to reason that Magneto has much better showings against Apocalypse than vice versa though. "
Well, for reference on his control of his molecular structure, his first appearance has him stating quite clearly that he can  restructure his molecules at will. Off hand, how he shifts his bodily structure to form numerous different weapons, increase his size/strength, and I believe that's even what he uses to heal. The AoA Method would require Magneto to gain a better control of Apocs metallic molecules (which I'm fairly sure he can transmute in to other substances as well, ala Ozymandias) then Apocalypse has. Magneto has always shown this sort of craftiness when it comes to stronger opponents, using their own abilities to work against them. 

The brain fry method would require an electro magnetic pulse, but IIRC, Apocalypse can absorb all kinds of energy. I know he's completely drained Cyke before, and his celestial tech has drained Loki of magical energy before. Can't say I've ever seen him absorb electro magnetic energy before, but I don't think it would be out of his range. In Storms case, trying to use lightning ala Hulk would end poorly for her, as he could simply absorb this energy.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Lance Uppercut said:
 The brain fry method would require an electro magnetic pulse, but IIRC, Apocalypse can absorb all kinds of energy. I know he's completely drained Cyke before, and his celestial tech has drained Loki of magical energy before. Can't say I've ever seen him absorb electro magnetic energy before, but I don't think it would be out of his range. In Storms case, trying to use lightning ala Hulk would end poorly for her, as he could simply absorb this energy. "
It's possible that he was caught unaware on that occasion. Unless he is durable enough to withstand it anyway, then he requires conscious concentration to absorb it. Apoc was basically taunting Magneto of his superiority all the way through that fight - he thought him defenceless. By letting his guard slip, Magneto found the opening he required to burn his brain. Had Apocalypse been prepared for it, we cannot know if the method would have been equally successful.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
 The brain fry method would require an electro magnetic pulse, but IIRC, Apocalypse can absorb all kinds of energy. I know he's completely drained Cyke before, and his celestial tech has drained Loki of magical energy before. Can't say I've ever seen him absorb electro magnetic energy before, but I don't think it would be out of his range. In Storms case, trying to use lightning ala Hulk would end poorly for her, as he could simply absorb this energy. "
It's possible that he was caught unaware on that occasion. Unless he is durable enough to withstand it anyway, then he requires conscious concentration to absorb it. Apoc was basically taunting Magneto of his superiority all the way through that fight - he thought him defenceless. By letting his guard slip, Magneto found the opening he required to burn his brain. Had Apocalypse been prepared for it, we cannot know if the method would have been equally successful. "
My thoughts exactly.
dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By dane
@Lance Uppercut said:

" @Morpheus_ said:

" @Lance Uppercut said:
It's possible that he was caught unaware on that occasion. Unless he is durable enough to withstand it anyway, then he requires conscious concentration to absorb it. Apoc was basically taunting Magneto of his superiority all the way through that fight - he thought him defenceless. By letting his guard slip, Magneto found the opening he required to burn his brain. Had Apocalypse been prepared for it, we cannot know if the method would have been equally successful. "
My thoughts exactly. "
Very true. If they haven't fought (and I can't find the instance I was thinking of) it's quite possible that Apocalypse is unaware of that kind of ability being able to affect him. More importantly I'd say is Apocalypse has gone through many changes in 616 that have surely altered his bodies molecular makeup (I'm thinking of Cable's solo series) and it's quite possible that his body would be affected in ways we cannot know.

I'll dig up some scans but it said in Cable & Deadpool that he had reconstituted his body using Nate's T-O Virus infected blood and it implied that his body was now made up of the same Techno-organic substance as Cable's arm used to be before he had it blown off by Silver Surfer and grafted a phalanx embryo into a new arm. Whether Apocalypse has altered his molecular makeup to change this is unclear however.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Dane: Well, Apocalypse has shown that he has knowledge of Magneto as a character. I'm sure someone that cunning and devious would be aware of Magneto's abilities and how they could be able to affect him. However, I'll admit that it's always been Apocs ego that holds him down and costs him battles, though to be fair, his reputation is kind of deserved. I knpw in the twelve arc when he was using robotic bodies he let Jean as the Phoenix get a full blast off at him both telekinetically and telepathically, and it did essentially nothing but damage his outer appearance. In a biological form, I'm not sure what the damage would have been, but with his healing abilities as well as his molecular control, I doubt the outcome would have been different.

dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By dane
@Lance Uppercut said:

" @Dane: Well, Apocalypse has shown that he has knowledge of Magneto as a character. I'm sure someone that cunning and devious would be aware of Magneto's abilities and how they could be able to affect him. However, I'll admit that it's always been Apocs ego that holds him down and costs him battles, though to be fair, his reputation is kind of deserved. I knpw in the twelve arc when he was using robotic bodies he let Jean as the Phoenix get a full blast off at him both telekinetically and telepathically, and it did essentially nothing but damage his outer appearance. In a biological form, I'm not sure what the damage would have been, but with his healing abilities as well as his molecular control, I doubt the outcome would have been different.   "

Yeah, he has to be seriously incapacitated or he can recuperate from the damage extremely quickly. Then again, Mister Sinister has full molecular control and he's been taken down by a lot less than Magneto. Apocalypse is suitably much more powerful though.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Dane: Yeah, but Sinister was always portrayed as far less then Nur to the point where Apocalypse basically treated him like a dog. Though that seems to be his feelings for everyone.
dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By dane
@Edamame:
It is but Magneto can affect things that aren't metallic. You couldn't kill him by throwing a wooden knife at him for instance. It's quite likely that Apocalypse could use his molecular control to resist the EMP used in HoM to mind blast him.
rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By rbysjti

Storm can produce a powerful EMP to knock Apocalypse. 

For the images where Apocalypse takes the x-men roster, Storm was written down and wasn't given any participation but just catch Henry. It is because marvel writers know how powerful Storm is and they just wanted other x-men to be more involved on the story.

Storm can knock Apocalypse with her wind bursts.

azaritorrent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By azaritorrent

in regaurds to that scan posted earlier in the thread... storm didnt even get into the battle she was knocked out helping hank. he owned the x-men team in a weakened state with the exception of storm.
Roman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Roman
@Lance Uppercut said:
"
   In sixty seconds, in  a weakened state, he proved his dominance over an X-Men roster including Storm. This thread is a joke. "

Nice scans agreed apoc takes this
Avatar image for themaskedeidolon
TheMaskedEidolon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By TheMaskedEidolon

How fast is Apoc?

Stormcell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Stormcell
@Roman said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
"
Nice scans agreed apoc takes this "

These scans prove nothing, sorry. The writer simply wrote Storm out of the fight stupidly. There is nothing in these scans to prove that Apocalypse can withstand her attacks. She dodges energy blasts that travel much faster than Beast was hurled at her. There is no reason she could not have dodged Beast as well and gone on the offensive. If you read the scans, she intentionally tried to catch Beast to protect him from injury, but it seems she didn't have enough time to safely absorb the impact as there was a window right behind her she crashed into before she was successful.  

That said, Poccy gets toppled by a charge from Colossus. Of course he gets back up, but Storm's winds hit much harder than Colossus. Not only that, how is he going to locate her through a fog to begin with? I honestly don't think he poses much of a threat to Storm without weakening her and certainly not a threat to her given the motivation for her to fight outlined by the thread starter.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Stormcell: What attack does Storm have that is going to damage Apoc in any way?
Stormcell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Stormcell

She can hurt him with brute force via wind manipulation. If she can strain out Magneto's powers with winds, force objects through mountains with her winds, generate winds at thousands of miles per hour, scour the surface of the world to its bedrock with winds and redirect the full power of Sienna Blaze with winds, she can definitely put the hurt on Poccy with her winds. As a matter of fact, I ask you to tell me one time where Apocalypse ever withstood an attack equal to what Sienna dishes out? If Storm starts using the kind of winds she used to redirect Sienna against Poccy, he's going to be creamed from the brute force of it. The other thing is Storm can use his energy absorption against him. He's been overloaded by less than what Storm can dish out with her lightning. She can overload him and beat him that way. 

Now, what is Poccy going to do against Storm if she blinds him with fog and snow? How is he even going to be able to locate her?
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Lance Uppercut

None of the things listed are even remotely close to the power level Apocalypse produces. And please, inform me when he's been 'overloaded' by less then Storm?

@Stormcell

said:

" She can hurt him with brute force via wind manipulation. If she can strain out Magneto's powers with winds, force objects through mountains with her winds, generate winds at thousands of miles per hour, scour the surface of the world to its bedrock with winds and redirect the full power of Sienna Blaze with winds, she can definitely put the hurt on Poccy with her winds. As a matter of fact, I ask you to tell me one time where Apocalypse ever withstood an attack equal to what Sienna dishes out? If Storm starts using the kind of winds she used to redirect Sienna against Poccy, he's going to be creamed from the brute force of it. The other thing is Storm can use his energy absorption against him. He's been overloaded by less than what Storm can dish out with her lightning. She can overload him and beat him that way.  Now, what is Poccy going to do against Storm if she blinds him with fog and snow? How is he even going to be able to locate her? "

Stormcell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Stormcell
@Lance Uppercut:
IIRC, Cyclops overloaded him in X-Factor once. My memory is fuzzy,but I do recall Poccy being overloaded and ultimately defeated by this tactic there. Also, you're going to have to post scans to show Poccy demonstrating higher energy level and force level attacks than what Storm can dish out. Let me give you a hint: There are not any instances of Poccy demonstrating higher levels of energy wielding and brute force powers than Storm.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Stormcell said:
" @Lance Uppercut: IIRC, Cyclops overloaded him in X-Factor once. My memory is fuzzy,but I do recall Poccy being overloaded and ultimately defeated by this tactic there. Also, you're going to have to post scans to show Poccy demonstrating higher energy level and force level attacks than what Storm can dish out. Let me give you a hint: There are not any instances of Poccy demonstrating higher levels of energy wielding and brute force powers than Storm. "
Cyclops overloading Apoc is PIS at it's finest. Especially considering in nearly every encounter, Nur has sucked him bone dry. 

And one again, none of the attacks listed are going to even remotely harm Nur. Care to try again?
AngelFrost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#37  Edited By AngelFrost
@rbysjti said:
" Storm can produce a powerful EMP to knock Apocalypse.   For the images where Apocalypse takes the x-men roster, Storm was written down and wasn't given any participation but just catch Henry. It is because marvel writers know how powerful Storm is and they just wanted other x-men to be more involved on the story.  Storm can knock Apocalypse with her wind bursts. "
Seriously dude, Storm can't beat everybody in the Marvel Universe!!!
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@AngelFrost: Sure she can. Her powers run on rainbows and unicorns, so she can do anything anytime always forever.
AngelFrost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By AngelFrost
@Lance Uppercut:  Shurrup you :P
Ebbm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Ebbm

Apocalypse of course.

Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@AngelFrost: Oh it's on now sistah.
AngelFrost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By AngelFrost
@Lance Uppercut:  Bring it girlfriend! Mmmm Hmmmm  *snaps fingers*
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@AngelFrost said:
" @Lance Uppercut:  Bring it girlfriend! Mmmm Hmmmm  *snaps fingers* "
Oh god don't hurt my face!
AngelFrost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By AngelFrost
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @AngelFrost said:
" @Lance Uppercut:  Bring it girlfriend! Mmmm Hmmmm  *snaps fingers* "
Oh god don't hurt my face! "
Pfffft, I'll hurt somethin' else if you carry on!
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@AngelFrost: That seems both dangerous and unpleasant for me. However, my interest is piqued.
AngelFrost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By AngelFrost
@Lance Uppercut:  Yes, I can show you dangerous and unpleasant if you like.  >:S
Avatar image for phoenixoftheamazonianstorm
PhoenixoftheAmazonianStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apocalypse meets his DOOM!
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@AngelFrost said:
" @Lance Uppercut:  Yes, I can show you dangerous and unpleasant if you like.  >:S "

Alright, I need someone to dictate a letter for me.

Dear Penthouse Forum....
AngelFrost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By AngelFrost
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @AngelFrost said:
" @Lance Uppercut:  Yes, I can show you dangerous and unpleasant if you like.  >:S "
  Alright, I need someone to dictate a letter for me.  Dear Penthouse Forum.... "
Ooo Ooo , really? (: