Aparichit vs Batman(Nolan)

• 74 results
kripanath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@keshav jha: If bruce wants to win this fight he will have to be very tactful.

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keshav jha: Not really. If Bruce was able to sneak up on him he'd still be at a huge physical disadvantage, so he might get the drop on him initially, land a sneak hit from behind or something, but once he's that close Aparichit can just smack him around with his significantly superior strength. It'd be very similar to Bruce's fight with Bane, only much shorter, because this guy is much stronger than Bane. It's also hard for me to say because I've seen nothing of Aparichit to suggest he's a stealth master or a complete novice in that department, so for all I know he could hear Bruce coming a mile off, but again, it ultimately wouldn't matter either way, because the physical gap is far too big.

keshav jha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silverrings: Bruce smoke bombs are a huge advantage for him,plus he not so far behind when it comes to physical strength.Do you remember that Bruce fought against more than 50 ninjas at the same time.

kripanath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keshav jha: When did bruce fought more than 50 ninjas at the same time?Anyways,i checked the video in which aparichit fought those martial artists and their master and he nearly stomped them.Could bruce have been able to do that?

keshav jha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kripanath: Yes,why not?Bruce would have been able to beat those martial artists and their master.

kripanath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keshav jha: Bruce's best strength feats are lifting ra's al ghul with one arm with immense difficulty.He even wasn't able to lift a log in BB until alfred motivated him.

keshav jha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kripanath: He was weakened significantly before lifting that log.

kripanath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keshav jha: How can bruce beat aparichit,when they're fighting in an open field?Bruce's biggest strength,his stealth isn't an option here.

keshav jha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kripanath: Bruce can disappear in front of people within a matter of seconds,no matter where he is.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce is pushing the boundaries of human. Aparichit is flat out superhuman. Going with the latter.

keshav jha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By keshav jha

@princearagorn1: It's not about strength,it's about skill.The skill of Bruce might help him win this fight.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@keshav jha:

He's not lacking skill, he lacks the stats to win this.

keshav jha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: Stats always doesn't tells the whole truth.Skill is more important than stats.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keshav jha:

"Stats always doesn't tells the whole truth.Skill is more important than stats."

Skill and stats both have their importance - but nolan batman hasn't shown enough skill to handle someone who has stats on this level to begin with.

keshav jha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By keshav jha

@princearagorn1: Didn't Nolan Batman defeated more than 50 ninjas?Isn't that a great feat?

Avatar image for deactivated-5a220d15cc740
deactivated-5a220d15cc740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: Didn't Nolan Batman defeated more than 50 ninjas?Isn't that a great feat?

You keep repeating that but it never happened.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keshav jha: can you be more specific? When did that happen?

keshav jha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kripanath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By kripanath

@keshav jha: I will tell you for the very last time.Bruce didn't fought all those ninjas at the same time.Most of them died due to the explosion.Why are you being so naive?Bruce cannot beat aparichit.

PS:I think you're a batman fanboy,who is convinced that he is a superhuman.

keshav jha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kripanath: I don't think Nolan Batman is a superhuman,but i believe he is skilled enough to beat superhumans in a fight.

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keshav jha: Bruce isn't even close to Aparichit in physical strength, he never fought over fifty ninjas at once and his smoke bombs only offer a small amount of temporary cover. As I've already said, he's more skillful than Aparichit, and seems to be a smarter combatant overall, but he's so physically far beneath Aparichit that it just doesn't matter. Bruce can't win this. It's not a huge stomp or anything, I wouldn't call this spite, but it's a definite win for Aparichit.

ridd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is A an ordinary human? What are his powers? If he's an ordinary human I think Batman should Win.

keshav jha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silverrings: Why do you think Bruce is outclassed physically?

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Silverrings

@keshav jha: Because Aparichit was sending multiple men flying tens of feet through the air with a single hit, using both bare hands and that stick, not to mention all the enormous jumps and flips he was pulling off. He also essentially momentarily flew when he performed that spinning-spiral-attack. Bruce had trouble lifting up Ra's and couldn't hope to send anyone flying several feet away with a single strike. He doesn't have any gravity-defying wushu-style powers, either. Aparichit is far stronger and more physically capable than Bruce.

keshav jha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silverrings: I think skill is more important than strength.

keshav jha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By keshav jha

Can anyone please give a correct and logical answer?I just want to know how the scenario will play out.