Anyone else a bit unsatisfied with the DB of Goku and Superman?

• 179 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By Dredeuced

If neither fighter has any prep then Wonder Woman vaporizes Rogues head with a single punch and the fight's over. I don't think you realize how massively Wonder Woman outsats Rogue and how Rogue would literally never get a chance to touch Wonder Woman in a serious fight. Also, Rogue's power draining takes time to work, someone with Wonder Woman's reactions would hardly just let Rogue sit there for 2 or 3 seconds to get a reasonable amount of her power. The Death Battle guys fudged the stats to make an entertaining fight and throw in some crappy cheesecake at the end.

I'm still on the fence about Goku vs Superman only because I'm not sure of Goku's combat speed. I think it's pretty obvious that DBZ energy projection should be more than enough to KO superman, considering he's been pretty frequently KO'd by Planetary + level attacks and DBZ characters have been pooping those out since the Freiza saga.

Also, their work and research was freaking stupid. They looked at a fuzzed out picture of a plot device bomb that never actually did anything and extrapolated the force it would output when there's no reason to assume Gero's bomb was accurate or even used real world measurements or even could harm Goku. They mixed and matched new-52 superman with pre-52 superman feats and never, ever showed any of the stuff that HAS KO'd superman like crashing a moon or being an infinitesimal speck to an exploding star, or a million other things. They pulled a bunch of crap out of their asses to support a predetermined decision and to make an entertaining video. I don't blame them or anything, I just think it's incredibly stupid to use their inconsistent and demonstrably bad methods as gospel.

SNascimento

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152  Edited By SNascimento

@McHotcakes: There is logic behind that thought, true enough. But it's simplistic and really easy to bring down. Using the same logic Rogue would beat pretty much anyone. Sure, not all fighters are as exposed as Diana, but all would eventually punch Rogue in the face. Apply DM logic then and Rogue would outmatch the other opponent, no matter who it is.

Avatar image for fernando072295reborn
Fernando072295REBORN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Really the only things I thought were stupid were the way Goku got snuck up on by Superman....he feels energy, he doesn't have to watch his blindspot. Then the way SSj4 goku was struggling to overpower Kal's heat vision bothered me. Also, both care far to much about the Earth to blow it up like that lmao. But still, it was well done.

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#154  Edited By SMXLR8

@Fernando072295REBORN: supes was sun dipped so he had a power boost so yeah he was stronger at that point as for ki thing so what I wish this would just go away I mean it's over people move on with your lives

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#155  Edited By joshmightbe

I've thought about it and seriously who gives a s**t, its some random dude on the internet stating how he thinks itd go it has no more meaning than a battle thread on here.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

^^

Agreed. To put it a bit lightly, it's no more than an opinion. But I've not seen Goku eating a senju bean in the middle of a fight, and the kryptonite superman surviving Goku's punch was crazy..

namezero12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By namezero12345

haha they made their calculation over the drawings of the anime... totally made up numbers

Fernando072295REBORN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SMXLR8: No he wasn't. Not when he matched the heat vision anyway. He was just in space.

Shut up...you go into a thread specifically about the topic so you can say "get on with your lives"? It's comments about a fight, not raging hatred. Yeesh.

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By SMXLR8

@Fernando072295REBORN: calm down like i said it's over so get over it

supes was sun dipped since goku shot him in the sun

Fernando072295REBORN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SMXLR8: I don't care if you're a troll, go fuck yourself.

Yeah I know...except that's not what I was talking about.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

@Fernando072295REBORN: Watch your language.

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By SMXLR8

@Fernando072295REBORN: I reported you to the mods so say whatever you want and again my comment was for those who still complain <_<

Fernando072295REBORN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: I don't need you telling me that, thanks. If I get in trouble for telling a troll to get bent then so be it.

Fernando072295REBORN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SMXLR8: ok lol? You directly respond to me, and now it's not directed at me? Cute. Telling me to not voice a respectful opinion and then just go off saying stupid things like "GHET OVUR IT!!!11!" Is ridiculous. I should report YOU. Especially considering the thread we're in. If I get a reprimand for something like this, oh well I guess.

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By SMXLR8

@Fernando072295REBORN: like I said it was not too you so can we drop this already and the only troll here is you

Fernando072295REBORN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SMXLR8: Like I said, yes it was and the only troll here is you.

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By SMXLR8

@Fernando072295REBORN: way I say your wrong and how am I a troll when you won't stop replying to me for no reason

Fernando072295REBORN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SMXLR8: To bad your opinion is worthless.

Get lost then.

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By SMXLR8

@Fernando072295REBORN: NO?

Fernando072295REBORN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SMXLR8:Yes?

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By SMXLR8

@Fernando072295REBORN: are you done flaming yet ? since you attacked me for no reason , all I did was reply to comment and I get this like what the hell?

Fernando072295REBORN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SMXLR8: yes, yes you're just a poor innocent little thing aren't you? Give it a rest.

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By SMXLR8

@Fernando072295REBORN: you first then we can call it even

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#174  Edited By SUNMAN

Death-battles aren't gosspel its just productions that this team puts on and they decide who wins. I don't think it really matters one way or another. I think one of the problems with the fight is they try to hard to make both sides look awesome than they always have the person they choose get a come from behind win even if the fight should actually be that close

Fernando072295REBORN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SMXLR8: lol.

You are DESPERATE for your last word huh? Are you so insecure that you need to feel like you've won by typing the last words? Fine, have them. My treat to you.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#176  Edited By oceanmaster21

goku is cool and they may have been off a little bit but that dosent change anything goku wud never be able to take superman as matter of fact i can name 10 chachaters from comics who wud ware goku or any other dbz chachater out no offense to any dbz fans.

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By SMXLR8

@Fernando072295REBORN: good troll more and like you said your opinion worthless

Fernando072295REBORN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SUNMAN: I agree. At the end of the day, it's still peoples' opinions. And they will be accepted or unaccepted as people see fit.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#179  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Locking this before it gets too out of hand.