Ant-Man & Ch-Hulk vs Quicksilver & Ares

• 53 results
depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

Poll Ant-Man & Ch-Hulk vs Quicksilver & Ares (20 votes)

Ant-Man & Ch-Hulk 55%
Quicksilver & Ares 45%
No Caption Provided

vs

No Caption Provided

Rules:

• Fight is until death, incapacitation, or submission
  • No bfr
  • No prep
  • Random encounter
  • Standard gear and equipment
  • Fight takes place here:
No Caption Provided

Team 1 starts at A, Team 2 starts at B

Who wins?

• 
depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5
deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

This is close. I want to go with Team 1 because I hear Ant-Man is more powerful now.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Team one every day, Hulk solos.

depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

PayneInTheAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Team 1.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

#7  Edited By KrleAvenger

Team 1.

depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Quicksilver might solo depending on Cho's Hulk's durability as Ant-Man is a non-factor to Quicksilver while Ares can tank well to hold Cho-Hulk.

Avatar image for theawesomeflashsandiego32
theawesomeflashsandiego32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk team got this . Quick silver will have a hard time with ant man.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 handily.

Nima_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk solos

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What the hell are Ares or Pietro going to do to Amadeus?

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't really know, Chulk is a jobber, he stalemated the Thing recently as they both knocked each other at the same time.

Rockette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ares lends QS his axe... and this ends bloody. How about that? He he he.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I find this pretty ridiculous SHIELD Vol. 3 #1

No Caption Provided

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger: That was Coulson, right? I say he's full of crap. He had the Axiom protocols which were basically countermeasures for every superhero. The best he could come up with to beat Iron Man was an EMP lol.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone1996: I guess Quicksilver is as powerful as the Flash so he is powerful enough to easily kill the Hulk.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i have a problem with this. cho not efffortlessly beating the thing, while, if he was normal hulk, then yes, that would have been a definite jobber issue. but however, cho hulk has consistantly shown feats in this caliber and while this is a level below standard hulk, this is just the level that cho operates on.

but i know that you are a reasonable person and do you really think it takes savage hulk to beat this team? especially with ant man on his side? if it was thing instead of chulk, the posts in this thread would be much the same

@atheistknowledge said:

I don't really know, Chulk is a jobber, he stalemated the Thing recently as they both knocked each other at the same time.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 thedailybagel  Moderator

@atheistknowledge: I don't think moon girl and devil dinisaur is a comic to be taken seriously. It basically portrays anyone as a moron compared to the girl and makes every character that appears look bad.

Rockette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge: I don't think moon girl and devil dinisaur is a comic to be taken seriously. It basically portrays anyone as a moron compared to the girl and makes every character that appears look bad.

But... Devil Dinosaur himself... :(

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: In terms of intelligence sure, but how can i justify Chulk vs the Thing? It's not like he fought Moon Girl or the Devil Dinosaur, so i am not sure how i can outright dismiss especially when Chulk doesn't have much in the way of feats and he only really does anything good once he gets really pissed.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rockette said:
@stormdriven said:

Ares lends QS his axe... and this ends bloody. How about that? He he he.

eh, he has some pretty decent slicing resistance feats

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By AtheistKnowledge

@battle123axe: Really? Because i recall him getting pretty easily sliced by an old Wolverine and getting sliced up by that monster that even KO'd him and getting cut by some random elves using Uru weapons.

When did he resist getting cut actually?

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@battle123axe: Really? Because i recall him getting pretty easily sliced by an old Wolverine and getting sliced up by that monster that even KO'd him and getting cut by some random elves using Uru weapons.

When did he resist getting cut actually?

right, old wolverine, i actually have no counterpoints other than "Bendis", so ok. but as for the monster, mind you the monster was ridiculously durable, shrugging off building level explosions and irradiated adamantium bullets. he was KO'd because he was getting cocky and literally gave the monster the thing the monster needed, its almost like someone trying to beat superman by tossing him into the sun. in fact later on he actually resisted the monster's slice

http://imgur.com/OBPwn8H

http://imgur.com/c3n6RzU

and i've already pointed this out, he's being attacked by multiple multi-tonner elves all wielding URU weapons (i dont believe I have to extrapolate, although i have to point out with those weapons, they were actually a threat to Asgard, but whatever), and yet only literally got 1 little scratch on the cheek. that's striking resistance.

i suppose its useless to mention that's he's completely bullet and cannon proof, because that's not what you want.

an alien mosnter cannot cut through his skin in any way, in fact making him laugh, without him sticking his tongue out, mentioning that he's completely invulnerable

http://imgur.com/ChSEHvx

http://imgur.com/u2aBpf7

wolverine's bone-claws, used by a beast with his exact strength and genetic material (which is strength enough to pull around cruise ships), straight up shatter on his skin, with him mentioning that they are not sharp enough, even with his strength.

you'll like this one.

(ok, to get the context of this, we have to go back to last issue. if you remember amadeus fights a monster that if it manages to gain some blood or genetic material from a being, it can completely copy that beings powers and abilities, which is proven when cho hulk exactly stalemates the beast, and later on in this issue, laura not only likens the creature to the hulk, but amadeus explains that the creature is "power processing" not only that but the power copying is so accurate that when the creature got some of lauras blood, it was able to combine its already extreme hulk stolen strength, which hulk outlines exactly with laura's BONE claws. BONE, not only that but the creature also seems to have a representation of laura's different "personalities" remember the creature beat them only because it was intelligent in battle and they weren't able to work together successfully and combine their powers, and the creature had no such problem. side note: don't go thinking that amadeus is completely invulnerable to adamantium, its just that laura just doesn't have the strength to do it, which is still WIS, but a feats a feat.)

amadeus, or at least a creauture who stole his exact powers, has wolverine/ adamantium proof skin

amadeus, or at least a creauture who stole his exact powers, has wolverine/ adamantium proof skin

http://imgur.com/BnqZ0j6

http://imgur.com/EOIVdYI

as you can see, he has a pretty positive record towards slicing resistance.

i hope that helped to inform you.

just_sayin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Ant-Man pictured is Pym. If he's the one then he solos. He is use to dealing with speedsters such as Whirlwind and did you see how Pymtron recently folded Quicksilver like a folding chair recently in Uncanny Avengers.

No Caption Provided

Pym has fought the Hulk before and once shrunk him down into the microverse. Pym particles have even been used to take down Godzilla. I think he can handle Ares.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By AtheistKnowledge

@battle123axe: Ok first thing you got wrong is that Old Man Logan is written by Jeff Lemire, not Bendis, so you can't pull that excuse.

Secondly the monster shrugging off building explosions and whatnot is completely irrelevant here and does not take away from the fact that all he did was cut Chulk flesh deep, not even reaching any of his organs and it was enough to KO him

I have yet to see how those elves where multi-tonners and the weapons where a threat to Asgard because they are uru metal and where supposed to be wielded by an entire army.

Oh and thanks for reminding me about the Ghost Rider comic, almost forgot that Chulk got cut up there as well

So yea Chulk doesn't have a positive record towards getting cut, since he has been cut many times already and resisting bone claws isn't impressive.

Unfortunately for Amadeus, Ares axe isn't made of bone.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge: dude, I literally said that the monster was getting ridiculously amped just by being near him. You ignored him NOT getting cut,

yeah you are saying the same thing. How is only getting a small cheek cut by dark elves wielding, as you said yourself, URU metal bad?

Oh, and mind you, this is literally stated multiple times that a creature with Amadeus exact powers was COMPLETELY adamatium proof, also ignored. And I find it funny that you also ignore that this was explained, and proven, with Laura repeating multiple times that she can't get through the monsters skin because she's not strong enough, again amadeus's EXACT powers, and Amadeus says that while the monster is strong enough, the claws are not SHARP enough, so putting one plus one, since Laura's strength alone isn't enough, and hulks strength and bone claws aren't anough, then Laura's adamatium and hulk's strength ARE enough. This is abundantly clear that this is the point the author was trying to portray, and this is supported by everything in the fight. The monster just figuresmthis out and uses Laura as a human dagger

Haha actually, thanks for reminding ME about the healing factor thing, because it shows that he can be sliced across the chest twice and have Laura stuck knuckle deep inside his chest and be fin in a page.

So great, lets go with what you said and ares cuts him up. He quickly gets back up and back into the fight. Also when the OTHER monster ko-d him, he also got up within a page and was talking.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@battle123axe: Are you actively trying to annoy me?

I did not ignore anything. Ares has the strength to cut Chulk.

It's bad because even random elves can cut him.

The creature has Amadeus powers and then some and Laura had trouble cutting him, not that he was completely adamantium proof because he did get cut, Old Man Logan also had no problems cutting through him like through butter. Ares also has way more strength then Laura.

Don't be ridiculous, this is a fight, Ares is not gonna give Amadeus an entire page or more to recover from getting cut by him, he is going to take his head, the way he took Joe Fixits head.

You make one respect thread about Amadeus and you think you know everything there is about him as well as overrating him, you still don't have a single defense against Amadeus getting his limbs cut by Ares.

Avatar image for lord_adamantium
Lord_Adamantium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quicksilver takes Ares axe and/or sword and makes short work of Cho-Hulk while Ares Thunderclaps Ant-man constantly until QS comes and helps defeat him. (unless Ant-man goes molecular or sub-atomic but I consider that leaving the battle-field).

No flaming or trolling or challenges please. Just a fellow comic book fan giving his humble opinion here.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@atheistknowledge: I don't see Ben stalemating Chulk as a bad feat for Cho so much as a good feat for Ben. People tend to forget that he has actually been getting stronger over the years between constantly working out and absorbing cosmic radiation, so this might be the author's way of acknowledging that as it's been a decade since Ben's last fight with any version of Hulk in WWH.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge: I don't see Ben stalemating Chulk as a bad feat for Cho so much as a good feat for Ben. People tend to forget that he has actually been getting stronger over the years between constantly working out and absorbing cosmic radiation, so this might be the author's way of acknowledging that as it's been a decade since Ben's last fight with any version of Hulk in WWH.

It's still a bad feat for Amadeus, there is no way around it, Ben can be getting stronger but Amadues has the original Hulk inside him(that came out wrong).

Actually the last fight i am aware of was 5 years ago between a weakened and distracted Hulk and a team of Ben and Logan, Hulk still wounded up beating them so bad they both promised to one another never to mention it to anyone ever.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 juiceboks  Moderator

@juiceboks said:

It's still a bad feat for Amadeus, there is no way around it, Ben can be getting stronger but Amadues has the original Hulk inside him(that came out wrong).

Actually the last fight i am aware of was 5 years ago between a weakened and distracted Hulk and a team of Ben and Logan, Hulk still wounded up beating them so bad they both promised to one another never to mention it to anyone ever.

Well that depends entirely on how you view Ben currently, which that author seems to hold higher than he was before. Cho may have Hulk in him, but he's nowhere near experienced enough to use that power to the extent Savage Hulk consistently has or fight bricks as skilled and experienced as Ben is.

Forgot about that, regardless I'm not saying Ben is at a point where he can fight most versions of Hulk evenly. But Cho losing to someone who's fought Hulk more times than anyone else has when he himself is the weakest version of Hulk Ben's romped with isn't automatically a bad showing.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Battle123axe

@atheistknowledge: dude, chill, there is no reasons to be so standoffish about a disagreement, there is no need to be a douche. I disagree with you on something, and I have never insulted you, in this thread or any other, but it doesn't matter, I'm not even mad, if you disagree with me on one thread, then that doesn't mean we will disagree on all of them, so I will make some final points and leave you alone.

Random elves, wielding URU weapons, it's like arming someone with adamatium and being angry that they can cut someone else, and it was again, only a small cut after many attacks

Cool, ares may have the strength to cut chulk, but chulk wont just be standing there, cho Will hit him and nobody has demonstrated any other stats, I'll see what will happen.

The creature

Iterally had the powers of Amadeus, a rat, and a dung beetle when Laura mentioned the adamatium proof-ness, I'm quite surprised that you think that the rat and the dung beetle make any difference. I will concede about the strength, although I haven't seen any feats. Okay, I can accept the majority of your feats and your logic. Okay, and ares does tend to leave his enemies dismembered, okay, I didn't get that.

But this? Oh, just because I made the only respect thread on chulk , not to mention one that she updated every time a comic he appears in is released, the only CAV and another one coming, and the only person on the vine who's posted on or read nearly every thread he appears in the last 2 months. Hell, I've even been to other sites to see what they know. I've read every single book this hulk has appeared in, and spend lots of time constantly updating and fixing both the respect thread and the Imgur page. If there's anybody in my knowledge who could be considered an expert on him, at least in his hulk form, it would be me, not to say that you aren't or anybody else isn't , but nobody else seems to care, so excuse me for trying. Overrated? Lol, there are many many people who think he beats characters he shouldn't just because he's the hulk. I don't think that, and I take his individual feats and are constantly comparing him up against different characters, for example, I was talking about a battle between him and DCEU super, and someone told me it would be unfair basically because he's the hulk. Looking at his feats, it honestly wouldn't, unless there is a bucketload of feats somewhere that I'm missing, in which case I apologize. In the first CAV I had, I was worried about using him against all might, but someone else had to reassure me about how he's stronger, and yet I still lost the CAV for the same reasons I was worried about. Ok, maybe you say that because we disagreed baout him twice. Well, the first one it was him vs thing, which again, while it's not near the OG hulk, it's one of his best feats, you can't call him a jobber because as his own character, his feats are less than the character he spawned from, and even other users like the dailybagle have pointed out to you about that instance. Other than that, yes we disagree on this, and I still maintain my positive track record statement, however, looking up on his feats, yeah, ares can cut him up, and since he does this, decapitate him, taking him out of the game permanently. Jeez the fight isn't going to only come to that, there are many different outcomes, maybe Amadeus hits him or knocks him out, maybe quicksilver takes the axe and dismemberes everyone, maybe anyman does something. I don't know.

Jeez dude, chill.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By AtheistKnowledge

@battle123axe: Random elves, wielding URU weapons, it's like arming someone with adamatium and being angry that they can cut someone else, and it was again, only a small cut after many attacks

Small cuts but they still cut him and Ares is a 100 tonner with an axe capable of cutting Mikaboshi a multiversal being, so he will cut Chulk.

Cool, ares may have the strength to cut chulk, but chulk wont just be standing there, cho Will hit him and nobody has demonstrated any other stats, I'll see what will happen.

Ares went toe to toe with Hercules, Cho went toe to toe with the Thing, Ares > the Thing.

Iterally had the powers of Amadeus, a rat, and a dung beetle when Laura mentioned the adamatium proof-ness, I'm quite surprised that you think that the rat and the dung beetle make any difference. I will concede about the strength, although I haven't seen any feats. Okay, I can accept the majority of your feats and your logic. Okay, and ares does tend to leave his enemies dismembered, okay, I didn't get that.

Of Amadeus and whatever it's own powers are since the creature can evolve. Laura may have trouble cutting Amadeus or she might not be able to cut him at all via a statement but we saw Old Man Logan cut him without any problems so feats > statements.

The rest of what you said doesn't interest me and i am chill, you just seemed like you deliberately wanted to irk me.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge said:
@juiceboks said:

Well that depends entirely on how you view Ben currently, which that author seems to hold higher than he was before. Cho may have Hulk in him, but he's nowhere near experienced enough to use that power to the extent Savage Hulk consistently has or fight bricks as skilled and experienced as Ben is.

Forgot about that, regardless I'm not saying Ben is at a point where he can fight most versions of Hulk evenly. But Cho losing to someone who's fought Hulk more times than anyone else has when he himself is the weakest version of Hulk Ben's romped with isn't automatically a bad showing.

I view Ben very highly since i like the character quite a lot as i tend to favor all bricks in general. Well that's the problem if Ben was beating Amadeus using skill which was evident to us i wouldn't have much of a problem, but he didn't they beat each other like regular bricks and the comic portrayed them as equal in strength, durability and stamina which has nothing to do with experience.

I can't think of a version of Hulk other than Grey Hulk and even that can only get him so far that Ben can fight on even footing.

Avatar image for themultiversity
TheMultiversity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cho is pretty powerful seeing as how he hasn't had his power for too long.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can i ask what do you mean exactly by this?

TheMultiversity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Which issue did this happen in?

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge said:

It was in the Moon Girl comic, issue #14

TheMultiversity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themultiversity said:

Can i ask what do you mean exactly by this?

I haven't read much on Cho other than the first couple of issues of his book and Champions. I was impressed that he was capable of one-shotting characters as strong as She-Hulk and as you presented above, stalemating the Thing. I also recall him breaking out of a bomb shelter that was capable of holding classic Hulk I heard. I think that isn't too shabby given he hasn't had the power for too long and is only growing stronger. Of , coursehe's nowhere near Savage Hulk, however, he seems to be doing pretty well.

@themultiversity said:
@atheistknowledge said:

It was in the Moon Girl comic, issue #14

Thank you.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themultiversity: I haven't read much on Cho other than the first couple of issues of his book and Champions. I was impressed that he was capable of one-shotting characters as strong as She-Hulk and as you presented above, stalemating the Thing. I also recall him breaking out of a bomb shelter that was capable of holding classic Hulk I heard. I think that isn't too shabby given he hasn't had the power for too long and is only growing stronger. Of , coursehe's nowhere near Savage Hulk, however, he seems to be doing pretty well.

Well in this case it really don't matter how long you had the power if you have the power, i mean you can give a cancer patient the power of Thor and pretty soon she will be cracking Moons and sending Gladiator to his knees, if you catch my drift. Also Chulk doesn't seem to be growing any stronger than he was at the beginning.

I am actually very unimpressed by the character, given that he has all the power of the Hulk yet even his best feats are pathetic in comparison and getting stalemated by the Thing is a disgrace to be honest.

But the worst offender is just how lame and uninteresting the character is, which really reflects on his comic that selling worse then comics like Gewnpool...

TheMultiversity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By TheMultiversity

@atheistknowledge:

Well in this case it really don't matter how long you had the power if you have the power, i mean you can give a cancer patient the power of Thor and pretty soon she will be cracking Moons and sending Gladiator to his knees, if you catch my drift. Also Chulk doesn't seem to be growing any stronger than he was at the beginning.

Fair enough.

I am actually very unimpressed by the character, given that he has all the power of the Hulk yet even his best feats are pathetic in comparison and getting stalemated by the Thing is a disgrace to be honest.

I wasn't aware he had all the power of Hulk if that is the case, he is relatively unimpressive then. He should have made a fool out of Thing given that.

But the worst offender is just how lame and uninteresting the character is, which really reflects on his comic that selling worse then comics like Gewnpool...

Agreed, his personality isn't to appealing which is weird given I also like Cho prior to him becoming Hulk.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themultiversity: I wasn't aware he had all the power of Hulk if that is the case, he is relatively unimpressive then. He should have made a fool out of Thing given that.

Yea, he literally absorbed and took all of the power of the original Hulk with him.

Agreed, his personality isn't to appealing which is weird given I also like Cho prior to him becoming Hulk.

I know right? I actually really liked Cho and here he is written by his own creator and a fan favorite among Hulk fans, yet he is at times literally unbearable for me... I don't know what happened...

TheMultiversity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By TheMultiversity

@atheistknowledge:

Yea, he literally absorbed and took all of the power of the original Hulk with him.

Comparing Hulk and Cho at this point is like comparing a grenade and a nuclear bomb.

I know right? I actually really liked Cho and here he is written by his own creator and a fan favorite among Hulk fans, yet he is at times literally unbearable for me... I don't know what happened...

Agreed, I find his dialogue and humor pretty forced and unfunny. He's often quick tempered when the situation doesn't call for it, not to mention he doesn't use his brain too much even though he's one of the smartest beings on the planet. What a shame.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge: i think that we can agree to disagree on the cutting resistance thing in general, but for this battle, youve got me convinced that team ares stomps

i do want to point out that there was never any mention of evolution with the creature, only that it copied the genetic material. besides, amadeus looked to be the better one in their fight, and even after absorbing some other heroes powers, he held his own. and i yes, feats > statements, but laura legit couldnt cut the creature, but weve gone over this

and i genuinely apologize, it was not my attention to annoy or irritate you, but if you did get angry, im sorry, i try not to antagonize anyone but whoisthebest.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge:

Comparing Hulk and Cho at this point is like comparing a grenade and a nuclear bomb.

Agreed, I find his dialogue and humor pretty forced and unfunny. He's often quick tempered when the situation doesn't call for it, not to mention he doesn't use his brain too much even though he's one of the smartest beings on the planet. What a shame.

some input. if you look at cho by comparing him to banner, you will be sorely disappointed as he is most likely the weakest hulk ever, and his 3 best feats are only noticable by savage hulk standards. however, if you look at him just as a standard brick, hes pretty decent, the thing is not letting the hulk name overshadow his feats, because youll actually be dragging that name in the mud.

a question though, do you think the way this hulk is portrayed is a writer problem, or do you think that they went out of their way to have cho be weaker?you might say that the second option is ridiculous, but greg pak has given hulk some of his best feats, and some of them in less time than cho has been around. and not to mention, the one time bannerhulk appeared in the main series, he got a feat much higher than what cho has had in probably something like a hundred issues.

TheMultiversity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@battle123axe:

some input. if you look at cho by comparing him to banner, you will be sorely disappointed as he is most likely the weakest hulk ever, and his 3 best feats are only noticable by savage hulk standards. however, if you look at him just as a standard brick, hes pretty decent, the thing is not letting the hulk name overshadow his feats, because youll actually be dragging that name in the mud.

This is a fair point.

a question though, do you think the way this hulk is portrayed is a writer problem, or do you think that they went out of their way to have cho be weaker?you might say that the second option is ridiculous, but greg pak has given hulk some of his best feats, and some of them in less time than cho has been around. and not to mention, the one time bannerhulk appeared in the main series, he got a feat much higher than what cho has had in probably something like a hundred issues.

I think it's a little of both, to be honest. It seems the writer portrays Cho that way because he simply doesn't want him to be that powerful. I think they are trying to keep him more grounded so that he fits with the other Champions more.