Annihilators VS Rogues

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By jeanroygrant

Annihilators ( Silver Surfer, Beta Ray Bill, Nova Prime, Gladiator, Quasar, Ronan, Ikon )

VS

Rogues ( Mirror Master, Heat Wave, AbraKadabra, Captain Cold, Weather Wizard, Captain Boomerang, Trickster, Top, Pied Piper, Magneta, Inerita, Rainbow Rider, Girder )

Rules:

• Standard Gear
  • In-Character
  • Morals Off (Characters won't hesitate to kill )
  • No knowledge on each other
  • All characters are fighting best to there abilites
  • No Prep
  • Win by Death, KO, Incapacitation, or BFR
  • Teams start 200 feet apart
  • Fight takes place in an unhabitated Asgard:

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By jackofspades

Annihilators wins

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By jeanroygrant

@jackofspades said:

Annihilators wins

Why?

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By NeonGameWave

Annihilators should win due to raw strength as they have Gladiator, Silver Surfer, Nova and Beta Ray Bill who serve as the key players for the team but it won`t be easy.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By jeanroygrant

@NeonGameWave said:

Annihilators should win due to raw strength as they have Gladiator, Silver Surfer, Nova and Beta Ray Bill who serve as the key players for the team but it won`t be easy.

I see

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Floopay

Annihilators.

Much of the technology that the Rogues use could be disabled by Quasar, and Nova.

Beta Ray Bill has greater weather manipulation, and can BFR a good portion of these guys if needed.

Gladiator is...well...Gladiator, and is at least Superman level. Then we have the rest...

I mean, Silver Surfer, Ronan, and Ikon...nuff said.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Floopay said:

Annihilators.

Much of the technology that the Rogues use could be disabled by Quasar, and Nova.

Beta Ray Bill has greater weather manipulation, and can BFR a good portion of these guys if needed.

Gladiator is...well...Gladiator, and is at least Superman level. Then we have the rest...

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Even against Mirror Master, Captain Cold, Inerita & Pied Piper?

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Floopay

@jeanroygrant said:

@Floopay said:

Annihilators.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Even against Mirror Master, Captain Cold, Inerita & Pied Piper?

BFR ftw? Quasar, and Beta Ray Bill have omni-directional blasts that would help them quite a bit, plus Quasar is a teleporter, and can just as easily contain most of them right off the bat.

This is a different Quasar than Wendell, but Wendell has done stuff like this before.

As for Inertia, lets just say Captain Cold isn't the only one with an answer for speedsters...

and part 2!

Remember, inertia isn't a speed force speedster, he's a time manipulation guy. So if Quasar sticks something heavy to him, then he isn't going anywhere because he lacks the speed to carry something that heavy!

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Hyperlight

they way i see it the only problems are Mirror Master and Abra.... and they can be taken care of

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By DireDrill

This is a Rogue Stomp.

No one on team 1 can deal with Mirror Master's BFR, Mirror Kill, or Mirror Verse Duplicates. Captain Cold can also kill most of these guys without any issue. Piper's use of the Anti-Life Equation could also easily take most of them. The Top can depower Gladiator. Magenta can disassemble Ikon and disarm Ronan and Beta Ray Bill. Abra could also potentially be a threat but his power levels post Neron are not well documented. Weather Wizard is at or above Storm's power level so he could also be a threat.

As powerful as the Annihlators are, the Rogues are incredibly dangerous especially with morals off and willing to kill. The Rogues may look like a joke because of their ridiculous names and costumes but they are among the most powerful of super villains in DC.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Floopay: I see, but watch when When Esquire comes. Hw will counter this.

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By jackofspades

@NeonGameWave said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@jackofspades said:

Annihilators wins

Why?

neongamewave said it best

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By jeanroygrant

@jackofspades said:

@NeonGameWave said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@jackofspades said:

Annihilators wins

Why?

neongamewave said it best

Ok

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Annihilators annihilate the Rogues with ease.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#15  Edited By nickthedevil

The Top/Piper and Mirror Master combo can solo this. Inertia just stacks it in the Rogue favor... Except, Inertia isn't a Rogue... Speedsters aren't allowed to be Rogues

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub said:

Annihilators annihilate the Rogues with ease.
XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By XiiX

The Rogues.

Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 16

#18  Edited By Strafe Prower

@nickthedevil said:

The Top/Piper and Mirror Master combo can solo this. Inertia just stacks it in the Rogue favor... Except, Inertia isn't a Rogue... Speedsters aren't allowed to be Rogues

I'm doubting that. I don't see anything they can do against these guys. I've seen all the rouges taken out by lesser people.

Avatar image for deactivated-59d945143d79a
deactivated-59d945143d79a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Isn't Abra Kadabra a reality warped or something(I know he uses magic, but I am not sure to what extent)

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By jeanroygrant

@nickthedevil said:

How can them 3 take em? My bad, I thought Inerita was a Rogue. I know some decent things about the Rogues from debates, and stuff, so yeah.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Esquire

@jeanroygrant said:

I can try, but Marvel Cosmics are pretty much my least knowledgeable area. Floopay, you said Quasar and Nova can counter most of the Rogues tech? How do they do that? (I genuinely don't know.)

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Floopay

@Esquire said:

@jeanroygrant said:

I can try, but Marvel Cosmics are pretty much my least knowledgeable area. Floopay, you said Quasar and Nova can counter most of the Rogues tech? How do they do that? (I genuinely don't know.)

I put a post up of Marvel Boy bubbling off a bunch of people with the Quantum Bands.

He can also create a huge molasses field or something like he did against Makkari. This should stop inertia, and probably stop most of the team to be honest. The person he is using this against is Makkari, who can lift about 30 tons or so, so this is pretty dang impressive.

Counter part 2 to speedsters.

What makes this such a nice counter is if he were to use this against someone like inertia, who doesn't have any super strength, they'd be stuck.

Also bubbled off Thanos and his crew against the avengers, and his barrier took an onslaught from the avengers (Hulk, Hercules, Thor, Wonder Man, Colossus, and a whole bunch of heavy hitters). Thanos one shots the dome of course, but that's besides the point.

Nova was able to whomp Xenith, Gladiator's cousin. She is on par with Gladiator in near every capacity, or at least was shown to match him in combat, even going so far as to hurt him.

Floods his energy into his right fist...and WHAM!

Nova vs. Annihilus

Both Nova and Annihilus are pretty drained at this point. However, Nova's shields still withstood a Solar System busting attack, and he rips the crap out of Annihilus.

Ko-Rel, a newbie who just obtained Nova's powers speed blitzes an army. Nova has travel speeds as high as millions of times the speed of light, as well as some pretty impressive combat speeds, so this is just sort of expanding on other established feats.

Also can hack into and download tech from other races.

The Worldmind also helps him not only analyze and learn about his foes, but also helps him fight and evade his opponents. Now this is an intresting fight, because it's Kor-el vs. Richard Rider. Richard Rider is the Nova being used in this fight, but it has a lot of good feats for what the Nova Force is.

Notice the Worldmind give Kor-el information on how to evade attacks and etc. It also shows off how Nova can easily keep up with and catch her (she's the speed blitzer in the previous set of scans)

I dunno if the Rogues can keep up to be honest.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By DireDrill

Mirror Master is the biggest threat here, not Inertia. His Mirror Verse powers grant him the ability top pull Mirror Verse duplicates of the enemy team and pit them against the Annihilators. All while he sets up a mirror-verse assassination or BFR. All of the Rogues are used to fighting a guy who is leaps and bounds faster than the entire enemy team, they will be more than ready to go all out.

Pied Piper is the next biggest threat as his powers are backed by the Anti-Life Equation which means no amount of telepathic resistance or immunity can stop his powers from working.

Captain Cold can arguably kill anyone here. In the Marvel Universe, only one person can survive the end of the universe and that is Galactus. None of these people are powerful enough to resist his Absolute Zero, or end of the universe, shooting gun.

Inertia is maybe the 4th biggest threat here so concentrating on stopping him is a bad idea.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Floopay: Hmm, I see. I thought you would be on Team Rogue.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Floopay

@DireDrill said:

Mirror Master is the biggest threat here, not Inertia. His Mirror Verse powers grant him the ability top pull Mirror Verse duplicates of the enemy team and pit them against the Annihilators. All while he sets up a mirror-verse assassination or BFR. All of the Rogues are used to fighting a guy who is leaps and bounds faster than the entire enemy team, they will be more than ready to go all out.

Pied Piper is the next biggest threat as his powers are backed by the Anti-Life Equation which means no amount of telepathic resistance or immunity can stop his powers from working.

Captain Cold can arguably kill anyone here. In the Marvel Universe, only one person can survive the end of the universe and that is Galactus. None of these people are powerful enough to resist his Absolute Zero, or end of the universe, shooting gun.

Inertia is maybe the 4th biggest threat here so concentrating on stopping him is a bad idea.

Considering in space it can get as cold as 3 degrees Kelvin, it's hard to believe absolute zero is going to be that big of a deal against any of these guys.

And do any of them have any resistances against the Silver Surfer using his matter manipulation to kill all of them.

@jeanroygrant said:

@Floopay: Hmm, I see. I thought you would be on Team Rogue.

They are strong, but they are outclassed in every capacity. Mirror Master is fine and all, but much of the Annihilators will have no problem locating the real him and instantly kill him.

Quasar alone, morals off, can one hundred megaton blast them, which spells death for....well...all of them

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By DireDrill

There is a massive difference between Absolute Zero and 3 K. Absolute Zero can stop a star from working. Absolute Zero can stop chemical processes from working. As I said, it the temperature at the end of the Universe it is what happens during heat death. Galactus is said the be the only one with the power to resist this temperature in the Marvel Universe.

These guys face off against someone who is far faster than everyone on the Annihilators, the Rogues will hit first and they will hit hard.

Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmfao. This thread should be locked. SS could solo these so called Rogues. The Rogues are being highly overated.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Floopay

@DireDrill said:

There is a massive difference between Absolute Zero and 3 K. Absolute Zero can stop a star from working. Absolute Zero can stop chemical processes from working. As I said, it the temperature at the end of the Universe it is what happens during heat death. Galactus is said the be the only one with the power to resist this temperature in the Marvel Universe.

These guys face off against someone who is far faster than everyone on the Annihilators, the Rogues will hit first and they will hit hard.

Who said Galactus is the only one who can resist absolute zero?

0 Degrees K is absolute zero, 273 is the point at which water freezes (just to show a comparison), and 373 is the point at which water boils, so if these characters (who are all powered by external sources) can resist 3 degrees K, I think they can handle absolute zero.

The fact that they are outclassed in every capacity is not an advantage for them, no matter how much you try to convince me. It's a horrible argument. Yes, they fight someone on Flash's level of speed, I understand that. But the fact that they are slower than their opponent is not an advantage, it's actually a heavy disadvantage.

Over and above this many of these characters can teleport.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By DireDrill

Again, the difference between 3 K and 0 K is massive. A chemical process that works at 1 K does not work at 0 K. Did you even read my post? At 0 K, time, for all intents and purposes, essentially stops. Think about it like this; at 276 K you have water whereas at 273 K you get ice. Ice and Water are two entirely different states of matter. At 0 K, you exist as neither energy nor matter because neither can exist at that temperature. If Stars can't survive at Absolute Zero

Galactus survived the end of the universe. He would have had to have lived through Absolute Zero temperatures because that is the temperature at the end of the Universe after Heat Death has occurred.

Cold has managed to get a shot off on both Zoom and Kid Zoom, which should be impossible. Zoom can make every Annihilator look like a statue so the fact that Cold is that fast a gun means he will be able to get a shot off killing one of the Annihilators. Teleportation < Speed Force.

Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DireDrill gtfo with that bs. SS would stomp the Rogues. The only reason they get a shot on the Flash is due to PIS, or are you saying the Rogues have Super Speed? Yeah I don't think so. Power Cosmic>>>>>>>>>>>>Rogues. Stop wanking, Annihilators spite stomp.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Floopay

@DireDrill said:

Again, the difference between 3 K and 0 K is massive. A chemical process that works at 1 K does not work at 0 K. Did you even read my post? At 0 K, time, for all intents and purposes, essentially stops. Think about it like this; at 276 K you have water whereas at 273 K you get ice. Ice and Water are two entirely different states of matter. At 0 K, you exist as neither energy nor matter because neither can exist at that temperature. If Stars can't survive at Absolute Zero

Galactus survived the end of the universe. He would have had to have lived through Absolute Zero temperatures because that is the temperature at the end of the Universe after Heat Death has occurred.

Cold has managed to get a shot off on both Zoom and Kid Zoom, which should be impossible. Zoom can make every Annihilator look like a statue so the fact that Cold is that fast a gun means he will be able to get a shot off killing one of the Annihilators. Teleportation < Speed Force.

That's not true. There are several chemicals that can still function as fluids even at absolute zero. In fact, there have been gases that were observed to still move at temperatures of 1 K. And light can still pass at absolute zero, as can most energies. I dunno where you're pulling that information from.

Over and above this, how is Captain Cold going to do any of that while trapped inside a bubble created by Quasar?

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Dredeuced

I agree that the Annihilators generally far outclass the rogues, but do they have a way to counter Pied Piper IF he gets his song going? Anti-Life Equation is serious stuff.

mk111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#33  Edited By mk111

Sromp for the Annihilators!

ToO_RaW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By ToO_RaW

@Floopay said:

Annihilators.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

I agree

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By DireDrill

@Floopay said:

@DireDrill said:

That's not true. There are several chemicals that can still function as fluids even at absolute zero. In fact, there have been gases that were observed to still move at temperatures of 1 K. And light can still pass at absolute zero, as can most energies. I dunno where you're pulling that information from.

Over and above this, how is Captain Cold going to do any of that while trapped inside a bubble created by Quasar?

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

That is completely untrue as we have never achieved absolute zero as it is functionally impossible. We can't have any knowledge of how a fluid would work at absolute zero. Water is still water at 274 K but becomes ice at 273 K as 1 degree makes all the difference. Were are you pulling your information from?

Cold is faster than Quasar on the draw. Quasar's bubbles are useless against Mirror Master's mirror teleportation. Heck, given how shimmery the Silver Surfer is, the SIlver Surfer himself could be his greatest weapon. The Rogues don't need Super Speed to quick on the draw. One of the fastest draws in the real world is by no means capable of taking on someone like Usain Bolt or Bruce Lee. This is a question of who draws down first and Cold is one of the fastest draws in comics. But again, Cold is only the third biggest threat here. You still have no answer for Pied Piper or Mirror Master. If Pied Piper can get his song going, the Annihilators lose.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By New_World_Order

Annihilators.

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Floopay said:

@DireDrill said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

That is completely untrue as we have never achieved absolute zero as it is functionally impossible. We can't have any knowledge of how a fluid would work at absolute zero. Water is still water at 274 K but becomes ice at 273 K as 1 degree makes all the difference. Were are you pulling your information from?

Cold is faster than Quasar on the draw. Quasar's bubbles are useless against Mirror Master's mirror teleportation. Heck, given how shimmery the Silver Surfer is, the SIlver Surfer himself could be his greatest weapon. The Rogues don't need Super Speed to quick on the draw. One of the fastest draws in the real world is by no means capable of taking on someone like Usain Bolt or Bruce Lee. This is a question of who draws down first and Cold is one of the fastest draws in comics. But again, Cold is only the third biggest threat here. You still have no answer for Pied Piper or Mirror Master. If Pied Piper can get his song going, the Annihilators lose.

I am not gonna try and explain in detail since Floopay did say everything that's needed to be said.
Morals off, nothing's stopping Silver Surfer or Beta Ray Bill from simply destroying the planet , from space.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Silver surfer can also heal his team mates so hes gonna be MVP for the Annihilators but three members of their team combined suns & later would move planets (not on panel sadly) so The rogues team is dealing with so many planet busters .. How fast are the rogues since whats to stop Gladiator & co from speed blitzing ? .

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By jwwprod

Annihilators stomp alot of them can solo.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellionvulcan: a good few of them are flash rouges, so that should help to to know how fast they are.

annihilators stomp though. Thses street level villains can't hold up to this many planet + busters

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Mirror Master and Abra Kadabra duo solo.