• 87 results
darthbane77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By darthbane77

Anakin Skywalker has achieved his full potential.

The Father and Abeloth launch an attack on the galaxy.

Anakin is the only one able to stand against them, can he defeat them?

EDIT: Anakin has the Dagger of Mortis.

KeiKrossKira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spite. Abeloth, and Father stomp

darthbane77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keikrosskira: Wasn't out of spite. Anakin at full potential is supposed to be more powerful than the Father, I thought this would be a decent match up.

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch

LpnQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Star wars is so stupidly confusing.

KeiKrossKira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthbane77 No he was brought to life by the force (aka the fathers will) to bring balance back to the force. Which he did. He power bombed Sidious down a generator vat. The father has giveth, and he could and would taketh away. Luke basically did take up his fathers mantel of power, and he in EU showed his full potential, and even then he couldn't solo Abeloth.

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KeiKrossKira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By KeiKrossKira

@nfactor1995 You are gonna give them all a headache from reading this you know that right?

darthbane77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keikrosskira: Luke did not reach Anakin's potential. The "Chosen One" was supposed to be the single most powerful Force user in history, as evidenced by Mortis Anakin dominating the Son and Daughter, whose combined power is comparable to the Father's. Anakin was supposed to become MORE powerful than The Father, and Abeloth by extension.

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anakin could probably go even with Father based on his preformance on Mortis, but adding Abeloth makes it unfair

darthbane77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaf_wizard: Not sure if it changes much, but I edited the post so Anakin has the Mortis Dagger.

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12  Edited By kbroskywalker

@darthbane77: @decaf_wizardI'd pick anakin over either but not sure about him taking both

dagger of mortis i think gives anakin the edge

KeiKrossKira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthbane77 That wasn't Anakin's potential that was him boosted by the most powerful nexus in the entire universe. Which very well may have put him above what his potential could of been.

Emperordmb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Even if Anakin is the Father's equal or superior, he's certainly not taking the Father and someone of comparable power to the Father at once.

Mismatch.

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By kbroskywalker

@keikrosskira: this is not true. The father did not bring anakin to life and the father is not the force.

I believe feloni confirms anakin did what he did v the son and daughter of his own power, not his status.

@almighty

this is not a mismatch

darthbane77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keikrosskira: I'll try to find the quote, but I'm confident either feloni or starwars.com states anakin did what he did of his own power.

darthbane77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keikrosskira: I disagree, the nexus of Mortis is what allowed him to tap into his full potential. As a being BIRTHED from the Force, he has more Force potential than ANYBODY, including the Ones. The Father's statements make this clear, saying that only the Chosen One has the power to subdue his children. That references Anakin's potential to become the most powerful Force user in history. The Force is NOT the Father's will, he and his children are physical incarnations of the respective sides of the Force, but they are not THE Force. The Ones simply use the Force better than any other beings.

KeiKrossKira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Anakin Wank is strong in this forum.

KeiKrossKira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthbane77 Don't you think that you have to give Anakin so much extra to even try to contend prove that he isn't as strong as everyone wants him to be? Just sayin.

darthbane77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keikrosskira: It's not wank, it's fact. Anakin at full potential would have been the most powerful Force user in history, it's stated many times; even by the Father himself. Not the most powerful Jed, not the most powerful Sith, the most powerful FORCE USER; this includes entities.

darthbane77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keikrosskira: All I gave him was the Mortis Dagger, and that's only because the Ones can only be permanently killed by the Dagger. It wouldn't be fair to pit somebody against the Ones without the Dagger.

KeiKrossKira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By KeiKrossKira

@darthbane77 Point is no one truly knows how strong Anakin was actually supposed to be. Most of it is literally people stating this and that. There is no proof, there is no evidence, there is no feats to back anything you are stating. All you have are statements of "possibilities" nothing else. The only fact we have is that he is supposed to bring balance to force which he did when he killed Sidious to protect his son. The whole Mortis thing is overblown in the first place. It wasn't his potential it was a place of literally nothing but pure power (aka a nexus). Which as we all know boosts force users. Any force user who goes there would get boosted past their limits far more then anywhere else. Thats all it is. The Father thing i may be wrong on, but as far as i know he is basically God in this series. Atleast thats what i gathered from it all.

FATHER

In the mysterious realm of Mortis there exists a trio of beings able to wield the Force in ways no known mortals of the galaxy can. The Father maintained balance between his Daughter and his Son, who expressed affinity to the light and dark side of the Force, respectively. The Father knew his days were numbered -- facing his impending demise, he needed to find another to keep the balance. His goal was the same described in an ancient Jedi prophecy -- the rise of a Chosen One who will bring balance to the Force.

darthbane77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anakin had the potential to be more powerful than the Father and Abeloth, this is FACT, it's stated in many sources and is not disputable. The reason I thought this might be a good battle is because Anakin has skills OUTSIDE of just the Force, his skills as a duelist and his natural instincts would make this a very interesting fight.

KeiKrossKira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthbane77 His dueling skills are useless without the force against other force users. His instincts (which suck in most cases) are honestly not that much. The only instincts he should follow are his fighting ones. cause his emotional ones get him screwed.

darthbane77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keikrosskira: The Father himself states that Anakin is the ONLY one other than himself that can control the Son and Daughter, he proves this on Mortis when he dominates the Son and Daughter. Now, as for the Mortis "Nexus" amping any and all Force users; Obi-Wan and Ahsoka received no obvious boosts.

darthbane77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By darthbane77

@keikrosskira: That depends on the situation, when Anakin is focused his instincts serve him well. Combined with his fighting skills and ingenuity, along with his full potential power, I feel that he could pose a very serious threat to the Father and Abeloth.

KeiKrossKira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthbane77 So them surviving when we all know Obi's defenses in the force suck isn't proof?

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keikrosskira: when did obi wan survive a force attack from the ones?

obi's d sucks because he got tkd by dooku? so i guess anakin's d sucks cause he got matched by kenobi.

KeiKrossKira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By KeiKrossKira

@kbroskywalker I was talking force defenses not saber defenses. Obi's Saber defenses are better then Anakins, Anakins force defenses are higher then Kenobi's. Actually read a full post before responding.

darthbane77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keikrosskira: Actually no, it's not. Because when the Son attacked them he wasn't actively attempting to kill them. Otherwise he would have destroyed them instantly.

darthbane77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keikrosskira: Lol, kbro was referring to Force defenses, hence him mentioning Dooku TK'ing Kenobi.

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By kbroskywalker

@keikrosskira: i'm talking force defnses too, kenobi getting ragdolled by dooku and maul(and by the way he most certainly could ragdoll maul back if he wanted to), does not mean he has a weak d. His knowledge of tuaminis shows he has extensive force defense skill.

Kenobi defensively matching anakins' tk debunks that statement.

I ask again, when did the ones attack kenobi with the force?

KeiKrossKira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By KeiKrossKira

@darthbane77 If he knew they were trying to stop him, and he literally is the purity of the darkside why would he not try to kill them to just get them out of his way? Also wouldn't a mere wave of his power do more then most actually trying to do damage? Let alone actually do damage to someone who cant defend against pushes from lower beings.

darthbane77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Underrating Anakin's full potential state won't help your argument here at all. His showings on Mortis (and the fact that Kenobi and Ahsoka received no boost from Mortis) are proof enough that Anakin's full potential>The Ones.

darthbane77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keikrosskira: Dark Side arrogance, The Son, much like Palpatine, was overconfident in his abilities; that's why he didn't just annihilate Kenobi and Ahsoka. They didn't pose any obvious threat to him.

KeiKrossKira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthbane77 I wasn't doing anything other then arguing the fact that you are over wanking, and taking to many things at more then they actually are. Even if Mortis didn't boost Obi and ahs which from what i saw it did. The fact that one thing you said kinda proves Anakin isn't stronger then the father.

The Father himself states that Anakin is the ONLY one other than himself that can control the Son and Daughter

Underlined key point. There for even if it was "his potential" which honestly it shouldn't be just his potential cause if it was......where did this power come in later? hmmm I dont see it.

@kbroskywalker Tutaminis and barrier are 2 completely different things.

darthbane77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By darthbane77

@keikrosskira: He never used his full potential before or after Mortis because he never got the opportunity to do so. Mortis allowed him to tap into his fullest potential for the first and only time in his life.

darthbane77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not saying Anakin would win, just that he could pose a threat to them.

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By ALMIGHTY

@kbroskywalker: Yes it is Anakin even at his full potential is not beating 2 Father tier opponents and even if he acquired Father tier strength he is nowhere near as experienced or knowledgeable as The Father or Abeloth and as we've seen against Obi wan being equal or in fact even superior in strength means nothing if you're foolish arrogant and less experienced The Father + Abeloth take Anakin down 10/10 times

KeiKrossKira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthbane77 wait what? So against Kenobi....or Grevious.....or Dooku......he didn't have the oppurtunity.....Cause everytime i saw Anakin fight he basically went all in. Never holding back....sooo um how many oppurtunities does a guy need?

darthbane77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keikrosskira: You're not understanding. Anakin never became experienced enough to reach his full potential before he lost his limbs and most of his connection to the Force. Because of his inexperience he was never able to use his full potential, he never unlocked it. A Force user can't just use that kind of power at any time, they need to have the years behind them to be able to use their full power. Do you think Yoda or Palpatine were as powerful as they were right from the get go? No, they had to train and build themselves to be able to use that kind of power.

KeiKrossKira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthbane77 So Basically...Anakin without reaching his potential (and by his own power) can beat the ones.....but has trouble beating dooku, and Obi wan....Seems to me like Dooku and Obi should replace the son and daughter.

darthbane77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keikrosskira: What? I never said that Anakin could defeat the Ones without his full potential, I NEVER said that. You're taking my words out of context, or are misunderstanding entirely.

KeiKrossKira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By KeiKrossKira

@darthbane77 Well he contended with the ones on Mortis without his full potential, and you were saying he did that all by himself. So he is on par with them...yet he never replicated that instance or anywhere close....Why is that?

darthbane77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keikrosskira: He contended with the Ones BECAUSE he was at his full potential. The entire time they were on Mortis Anakin had access to his full potential. Anakin during, let's say ROTS, wasn't full potential so that's why he had such a hard time with Kenobi. But on Mortis, he could use his full potential. As I said before.

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know practically nouthing about the legends continuity but I do know that this abeloth is like the Cthulhu of the Star Wars fiction and it took the most powerful force user to seal her away. So I'm guessing even at his full potential Anakin could not defeat that alone, the father sure he could wipe the floor with him but the two of them no way.

darthbane77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@z3ro180:You should read up on it, some of those stories are amazing.

KeiKrossKira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By KeiKrossKira

@darthbane77 Ok so that stands to my point that Mortis was indeed a Nexus, or atleast that the Ones acted like a Nexus much like Sidious did for Mace. Just that Anakins Midiclorians basically acted like a lightning rod (since he has so many of them) and was able to feed off that energy to a accelerated rate.

So again didn't point to his actual potential just more of a pure force boost do to his ridiculous amount of midiclorians.