Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Rules

• Fight takes place in streets of Republic City
  • morals off
  • they are bloodlusted
  • fight starts 20 feet apart
  • Amon has two gauntlet tasers, to taser batons, 5 grenades, and two katanas.
  • Amon has 2 day prep
  • fight to the death
Avatar image for vercingetorixthegreat
VercingetorixTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AMON wins with his AWESOMENESS

The_Gravix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By The_Gravix

We've already seen Amon take on Korra with less than 24hrs of prep. Too easy for Amon.

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey

Amon. He's taken on multiple earthbending police at once. Korra will be a cake walk for him.

I.A.T.

MenaceForever2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By MenaceForever2

Yeah Amon took down Korra in seconds

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By Stronger

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

Amon. He's taken on multiple earthbending police at once. Korra will be a cake walk for him.

I.A.T.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Dextersinister

Korra absolutely curb stomps as she has the avatar state.

I'm not sure why the OP listed his equipment as with prep he can have more or less.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

I was so happy when Amon took Korra's bending away. She was such a stupid bitch. God, I really didn't like Korra. Anyways, back on topic, Amon rapes her bad. His blood bending is gonna destroy her.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Dextersinister

@OmgOmgWtfWtf said:

I was so happy when Amon took Korra's bending away. She was such a stupid bitch. God, I really didn't like Korra. Anyways, back on topic, Amon rapes her bad. His blood bending is gonna destroy her.

Avatar state trumps super blood bending, this fight is either a stump with the state and if she doesn't have it a stump with BB.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

@Dextersinister:

She has yet to even show if she can even control the Avatar State. That one showing at the end of the season doesn't prove she a fully realized avatar, who can activate the avatar state at will. Also she has to consciously activate it, Aang was knocked unconscious by Yakone with his blood bending before he could enter the avatar state, and Aang is infinitely times more better than Korra, with Amon being a better blood bender than Yakone.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Dextersinister

@OmgOmgWtfWtf: Aang was suffering from forgotten power syndrome so that Yakone would have a chance to knock everyone out so we could see how dangerous he was, he would have looked pretty rubbish if Aang had activated it then and there and beaten him. They both appear to be able to activate it at will rather than whenever they are in danger and have both shown the ability to negate blood bending in some form, Aang from being restrained and Korra when she restored Lin's bending.

You hate Korra but you should know that in the avatar state she is technically better than Aang.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#12  Edited By Deranged Midget

@OmgOmgWtfWtf: Watch the language please.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

@Dextersinister:

Kora has yet to demonstrate she can even control the avatar state. Also, I doubt Korra is better than Aang, even in the Avatar State, they are only a lifetime apart. I doubt it would make a significant difference. Also Korra is no Aang, Aang mastered the Avatar State and is a much better bender. I find it hard to believe, the first thing Korra is gonna do in a fight is activate the Avatar State, when its out of character and the fact she only used it once, with the help of Aang's spirit. Amon has a better chance of crushing her heart or breaking her neck before she even thought of doing anything. Like I mentioned before, the Avatar State is not instantaneous and can be stopped during activation. If Azula could do, I don't see why Amon couldn't do it. Amon also has prep, though he doesn't really have much prep feats.

JamesKM716

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#14  Edited By JamesKM716

Amon stomps brutally

TheGirugamesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By TheGirugamesh

Amon is bloodlusted, so he'll be going for the kill immediately.

Korra gets curbstomped.

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump, Korra resisted Amon's bloodbending long enough to airbend him out the window. No one believes she can win with both morals off?

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump, Korra resisted Amon's bloodbending long enough to airbend him out the window. No one believes she can win with both morals off?

bump

I just finished book 1 of LoK and I absolutely believe it’s PIS that Korra defeated Amon. I believe he’d crush her if wasn‘t hampered by plot.

bigchug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amon the only reason she won was because Amon was going easy on her

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigchug said:

Amon the only reason she won was because Amon was going easy on her

Are you for real? She literally broke free of his bloodbending. Also, why would you even think he was going easy on her?

His whole plan relied on him taking her bending. For him to win he needed to take her bending, so he certainly tried his damnedest to bloodbend her but failed.

Korra would stomp Amon since bloodbending isn't working on her.

bigchug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon: yeah Amon was going easy if he wanted he could snap her neck the only reason he didn't kill Korra was because a new avatar wouldn't reincarnate and take him out he had two chances to take Korra bending away the first he let her go the second he did take her bending away he was going easy

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigchug said:

@byondeon: yeah Amon was going easy

Definitely not. Just because you don't like Korra doesn't make your headcanon actually canon. Korra broke free from his grip. Just deal with it.

if he wanted he could snap her neck

Can't snap the neck of someone you can't bloodbend.

the only reason he didn't kill Korra was because a new avatar wouldn't reincarnate and take him out

Wrong. The reason he didn't kill Korra was because he couldn't.

he had two chances to take Korra bending away the first he let her go the second he did take her bending away he was going easy

He took her bending once, then she learned to break free from his bloodbending and blasted him through a window.

bigchug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon: Amon would still beat her bloodbending or no bloodbending he has shown to be fast by dodging lighting and has shown to be a chi blocker he would take her down mid difficulty

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigchug said:

@byondeon: Amon would still beat her bloodbending or no bloodbending

Considering that she can resist his bloodbending, I don't see how you can thing bloodbending would work.

he has shown to be fast by dodging lighting

He never actually "dodged" lightning. He use bloodbending on them to avoid the attacks. And many have dodged lightning in the show. I don't see how that is that impressive.

and has shown to be a chi blocker he would take her down mid difficult

He has shown nothing that would make him beat her.

bigchug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon: Chi blocking would certainly take her out including hand tasers one touch korra is dead and korra can't ressit bloodbending when she doesn't know she being bloodbended

Avatar image for namelessmonster
NamelessMonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

Amon

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigchug said:

@byondeon: Chi blocking would certainly take her out

Considering that she is a better fighter, he isn't having the chance.

including hand tasers one touch korra is dead

No.

and korra can't ressit bloodbending when she doesn't know she being bloodbended

She.. resisted bloodbending. It's literally shown in the last episode of the first season.

bigchug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By bigchug

@byondeon: Bro when has she been shown to be better in H2H Chi blocking is one of the best martial arts in the avatar verse I do admit she won't die from the tazzer hand but she will be knocked out cold

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigchug said:

@byondeon: Bro when has she been shown to be better in H2H

By being the only one that have wins against notable fighters. Amon have not shown to win against a good fighter.

Chi blocking is one of the best martial arts in the avatar verse

When did Amon show he is capable of Chi blocking?

I do admit she won't die from the tazzer hand but she will be knocked out cold

She wouldn't be hit by it as she could fight around that h2h and beat the snot out of Amon.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How exactly you come to this when bloodbending would literally be countered by the fact Korra can resist it.

bigchug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By bigchug

@byondeon:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBDiBOlOU_Q 1:38 that him chi blocking

also when has she beat people in h2h that are skilled in h2h because i haven't seen any

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigchug said:

@byondeon:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBDiBOlOU_Q 1:38 that him chi blocking

Already Chi blocked. And no, that wasn't Chi blocking. That was knocking her out.

also when has she beat people in h2h that are skilled in h2h because i haven't seen any

Loading Video...

She beat people better than Amon. She has trashed Kuvira in the mecha suit, she has beaten Equalists, she has beaten soldiers from the water tribes who have some skills. She has also shown to be one of the best acrobats and agile fighters in the verse.

This will be posted to help you on this site: When you post a video, press the video button on the bar with all the option for the post. Then you paste the link in there and you can post a video directly to this. Just for the next time you post. Just trying to help you since you are new here.

bigchug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By bigchug

@byondeon: She was using some bending But i'll acknowledge She a good H2H fighter

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By byondeon

@bigchug said:

@byondeon: She was using some bending But i'll acknowledge She a good H2H fighter

She would rank just below Ty Lee/Suki/Asami. Yeh, she is amazing at h2h.

Avatar image for dimlylitlantern
DimlyLitLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for dimlylitlantern
DimlyLitLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Korra would easily win this post season 1. The Avatar State completely nullifies Amon's only advantage.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amon wins if no AS, According to Endgame novel which was consedird as canon, that Amon's grip was weakened thats how she was able to resist it, His grip was weakened due to Mako's lightning and her airblasts, even Amon's mental state wasn't right that time, he was shocked that Korra did airbend. @byondeon If you overpower bloodbending that doesn't make you immune to it, only stronger waterbenders/bloodbenders than the users can be immune to it, Mako resisted Amon's grip and he got bloodbent again (that never made him immune). Korra's waterbending was blocked by that time, so it doesn't make her stronger waterbender than him just from that, and it was said in Endgame novel that Amon's grip was weakened thats how she was able to resist it.

Accept it or not that's a fact.

WhiteLantern#1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amon

Nate1019

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanwithatan01: Just bc u dont like the ending of a fight, does not mean its "PIS". Korra was always able to resist bloodbending, due to her being the most physically strong person in LOK. The only problem was her fear for amon. She stopped him by overcoming her fear of him