All lanterns (dc) vs Mutants (marvel)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Killemall

@CitizenBane said:

Spectre was a member of the Red Lantern Corps for all of five seconds before he removed the ring and told Atrocitus to shove it. I wouldn't claim he counts as an entity, especially since the Red Lanterns do have their own entity, the Butcher.

If Spectre is allowed, i dont see how mutants are going to win here.

The problem is the thread is way too vague, who are we going to use as lanterns and who are we going to use as mutants?

Anti-monitor, parallax would bring hell even if top tier reality warper like MJJ is involved, spectre allowed mutant would have no chance even with phoenix.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By Dex_Starr

@GrandSymbiote94 said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@GrandSymbiote94 said:

Franklin summons Galactus. /thread.

Who in turn would get slaughtered by any of the entities

/thread

... I forgot about them. :(

Well that's what I've been trying to figure out

If entities are allowed then the mutants are going to die. If not then guys like Legion and Braddock should clean house.

99% of the mutants are completely useless though. If it wasn't for mutants like Legion, Proteus and Braddock then the Lanterns would wreck them regardless

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Killemall

@Dex_Starr said:

/thread

Who's going to stomp Galactus? Anti Montior looked below par (thanks to your recommendation, read brightest night), Parallax apart from Zero hour didnt look so impressive and since there has been Parallax after Zero Hour, safe to assume we would use the latest incarnation. Not to mention Beyonder is now a mutant too who's pretty powerful.

the only real problem i see is goddam Spectre if he counts, like Bane said. Dont see how they would do jack to spectre.

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#54  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

@Killemall said:

@CitizenBane said:

Spectre was a member of the Red Lantern Corps for all of five seconds before he removed the ring and told Atrocitus to shove it. I wouldn't claim he counts as an entity, especially since the Red Lanterns do have their own entity, the Butcher.

If Spectre is allowed, i dont see how mutants are going to win here.

The problem is the thread is way too vague, who are we going to use as lanterns and who are we going to use as mutants?

Anti-monitor, parallax would bring hell even if top tier reality warper like MJJ is involved, spectre allowed mutant would have no chance even with phoenix.

I disagree. If Spectre is allowed along with the Phoenix it can go either way. Spectre was not stomping Ion, so I see no reason why he would stomp the full Phoenix force that White Phoenix can wield.

Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By GrandSymbiote94
@Dex_Starr: Yea this battle is pretty much reality warping mutants vs emotional entities. Also are we using current? or every character that was a mutant and every character that was a lantern once?
Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Dex_Starr

@Killemall said:

@Dex_Starr said:

/thread

Who's going to stomp Galactus? Anti Montior looked below par (thanks to your recommendation, read brightest night), Parallax apart from Zero hour didnt look so impressive and since there has been Parallax after Zero Hour, safe to assume we would use the latest incarnation. Not to mention Beyonder is now a mutant too who's pretty powerful.

the only real problem i see is goddam Spectre if he counts, like Bane said. Dont see how they would do jack to spectre.

Brightest "DAY" Anti Monitor was at his peak because he was in his home turf in the Anti Matter universe. When he was part of the Sinestro Corps he wasn't at full power.

It really depends on weather AM and the entities are at full power or not also.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#57  Edited By Saren

@LordOfAllHumans said:

Spectre was not stomping Ion, so I see no reason why he would stomp the full Phoenix force that White Phoenix can wield.

When did Spectre even fight Ion?

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

@CitizenBane said:

@LordOfAllHumans said:

Spectre was not stomping Ion, so I see no reason why he would stomp the full Phoenix force that White Phoenix can wield.

When did Spectre even fight Ion?

My bad I meant Parallax.

thanobomb1124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#59  Edited By thanobomb1124

The mutans have a chance if no entities.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@LordOfAllHumans: Beyonder,Dark Phoenix,Thanos and any space mutants or beings doesnt count,what part of Earth mutants you guys can't understand?

The Black,Orange,Red,Indigo and Shappire can turn any mutant in his allies or in case of Larfleeze in his soldiers avatars.

The combinated powers of ,Anti-Monitor,Predator (Abraham Pointe,Love entity),Superboy Prime,The Butcher (James Kim,Rage entity),Adara (Nicole Morrison,Hope entity),Ophidian (Hector Hammond,Avarice entity),Proselyte (Shane Tompson,Compassion entity),Parallax (Hal Jordan,Fear entity),Ion (Sodam Yat,Will entity),Nekron (Death),Entity (Sinestro,Life entity),Larfleeze Cyborg Superman a (5 rings) and entire Manhunters,Superboy Prime,Ranx the Sentient City,the ex Guardian of the Universe:Scar,Mongul II with the Black Mercy,Alpha Lanterns....

Make a count 9 Lantern Corps x 3600 sectors (Trillions of planets):the numbers are beyond the Trillions of Lanterns,is almost incalculable,even with combinated powers of the telepaths can affect all lanterns.

The Alpha (they are dead),Black (they are corpse),Orange (They are avatars),Red ( the rage affect the telepaths) and White Lanterns (nothing can affect) really are immune to telepathy,Antimonitor,Ranx,Nekron,The entities,Cyborg Superman and Manhunters and the hosts (with the entities) are immune to telepathy.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Killemall

@Dex_Starr said:

Brightest "DAY" Anti Monitor was at his peak because he was in his home turf in the Anti Matter universe. When he was part of the Sinestro Corps he wasn't at full power.

He was clearly hurt by a guy wielding a white ring, i kinda just scanned through the issue so cant remember most names.

Well if you put people at full power Beyonder is omnipotent (or he was said).

Also is AM immune to reality warping? Coz they sure have multiple reality warper on universal scale, and one on multiversal scale.

Dont really think Ion (barring classic Ion, whom i pretty much know nothing about) could do much against say guys like Franklin, Legion or Proteus.

@LordOfAllHumans said:

I disagree. If Spectre is allowed along with the Phoenix it can go either way. Spectre was not stomping Ion, so I see no reason why he would stomp the full Phoenix force that White Phoenix can wield.

Like Bane already corrected you, it wasnt Spectre who fought Ion, and assuming Spectre really wanted to fight everyone else would get curbstomped in a second, the only one with any real chance would be white phoenix of the crown. Dont see her beating Spectre either.

Avatar image for monarch_chronicle
Monarch_Chronicle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

quick questions about his absurdly vague fight...

is two weeks enough time for the mutants to gain access to any of the gems?

does Apoc count is this fight?

Is Spectre allowed?

Are we using current versions of lanterns or any one every weilding a ring?

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Saren

@LordOfAllHumans: In Rebirth, Last Laugh or Zero Hour? In Zero Hour Parallax lost all his energy trying to hurt the Spectre just once (it's how he was defeated in the first place). In Last Laugh Spectre showed Parallax how insignificant he was in the grand scheme of things before absorbing him into his form, and in Rebirth Parallax was only giving Spectre trouble because the Spectre didn't want to get involved in Hal Jordan's battles. Once Hal persuaded him to get involved he ripped Parallax out of Hal without a problem.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By bigcimmerian

So what is the point of making this lanterns vs mutants thread if you add entities?

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Dex_Starr

@Killemall said:

@Dex_Starr said:

He was clearly hurt by a guy wielding a white ring, i kinda just scanned through the issue so cant remember most names.

Well if you put people at full power Beyonder is omnipotent (or he was said).

Also is AM immune to reality warping? Coz they sure have multiple reality warper on universal scale, and one on multiversal scale.

Dont really think Ion (barring classic Ion, whom i pretty much know nothing about) could do much against say guys like Franklin, Legion or Proteus.

@LordOfAllHumans said:

Like Bane already corrected you, it wasnt Spectre who fought Ion, and assuming Spectre really wanted to fight everyone else would get curbstomped in a second, the only one with any real chance would be white phoenix of the crown. Dont see her beating Spectre either.

Beyonder was retconned again in New Avengers Illuminati, I'd like to see proof that he's anywhere near as powerful as he was in SW.

AM himself is a reality warper. I don't reality warping would be too much of an issue.

Well Classic Ion was the Ion who was around the Spectre's level. Yat Ion, the Ion that lost to Superboy Prime, would get manhandled by Franklin Legion or Proteus

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

@matchesmalone21 said:

@LordOfAllHumans: Beyonder,Dark Phoenix,Thanos and any space mutants or beings doesnt count,what part of Earth mutants you guys can't understand?

The Black,Orange,Red,Indigo and Shappire can turn any mutant in his allies or in case of Larfleeze in his soldiers avatars.

The combinated powers of ,Anti-Monitor,Predator (Abraham Pointe,Love entity),Superboy Prime,The Butcher (James Kim,Rage entity),Adara (Nicole Morrison,Hope entity),Ophidian (Hector Hammond,Avarice entity),Proselyte (Shane Tompson,Compassion entity),Parallax (Hal Jordan,Fear entity),Ion (Sodam Yat,Will entity),Nekron (Death),Entity (Sinestro,Life entity),Larfleeze Cyborg Superman a (5 rings) and entire Manhunters,Superboy Prime,Ranx the Sentient City,the ex Guardian of the Universe:Scar,Mongul II with the Black Mercy,Alpha Lanterns....

Make a count 9 Lantern Corps x 3600 sectors (Trillions of planets):the numbers are beyond the Trillions of Lanterns,is almost incalculable,even with combinated powers of the telepaths can affect all lanterns.

The Alpha (they are dead),Black (they are corpse),Orange (They are avatars),Red ( the rage affect the telepaths) and White Lanterns (nothing can affect) really are immune to telepathy,Antimonitor,Ranx,Nekron,The entities,Cyborg Superman and Manhunters and the hosts (with the entities) are immune to telepathy.

There is no such thing as a non-Earth mutant when it comes to the X-gene (I never mentioned Thanos he is a mutant Eternal, and I would never mention Beyonder because I try to ignore Marvel ever making him a mutant. Jean Grey evolved into Phoenix via mutation. What about that don't you understand?

kcaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By kcaz

all lantern corp combined = cosmic level. 

they could just shift the planet out of orbit and mutants lose without a fight. any phoenix force? phoenix force will wipe out the lantern corps

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#68  Edited By Lvenger

@CitizenBane said:

@LordOfAllHumans: In Rebirth, Last Laugh or Zero Hour? In Zero Hour Parallax lost all his energy trying to hurt the Spectre just once (it's how he was defeated in the first place). In Last Laugh Spectre showed Parallax how insignificant he was in the grand scheme of things before absorbing him into his form, and in Rebirth Parallax was only giving Spectre trouble because the Spectre didn't want to get involved in Hal Jordan's battles. Once Hal persuaded him to get involved he ripped Parallax out of Hal without a problem.

I was wondering why Parallax gave the Spectre trouble at first when I was reading Rebirth given Parallax's showings in the past against the Spectre. Glad it wasn't PIS or CIS in this case.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Killemall

@Dex_Starr said:

Beyonder was retconned again in New Avengers Illuminati, I'd like to see proof that he's anywhere near as powerful as he was in SW.

AM himself is a reality warper. I don't reality warping would be too much of an issue.

Well Classic Ion was the Ion who was around the Spectre's level. Yat Ion, the Ion that lost to Superboy Prime, would get manhandled by Franklin Legion or Proteus

Despite being retconned Beyonder was stated to be omnipotent and he was playing with space and time, creating his own universe and playing with it like a kid with a leggo. With no evidence to contradict what was already stated in the comics its safe to assume that he was at post retcon level (not the one in Secret Wars but the one when he fought and lost againt the evil molecule man). IT is this retcon that has never been clear the only thing we have to suggest this was retconned was that Beyonder was stated to be inhuman, and Molecule Man was somehow in prison and lost against Sentry.

Well reality warpers are not themselves immune to reality warping, specially considering that he is facing multiple reality warpers at the same time with Beyonder being possibly one of the reality warper. lets just put him as a wild card though.

Yeah I know Yat as an ion, cant seem to fight the issue where Hand of God Ion appeared, is the story called Hand of God itself?

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

@Killemall: @CitizenBane:

This still does not make it a stomp against the full Phoenix, as I said it can go either way and he will have his hands full if she is involved.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Killemall

@matchesmalone21 said:

Where does it say anything about mutants being from earth. All it says is mutants are ON earth. Secondly where do you think Inhumans are from?

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Killemall

@LordOfAllHumans said:

This still does not make it a stomp against the full Phoenix, as I said it can go either way and he will have his hands full if she is involved.

No one part from Phoenix can remotely do anything to Spectre, and as we already once argued in a different thread Phoenix even at her full powers cant beat Spectre. Therefore, we think it is stomp because with Spectre involved mutants have no way of winning.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Emperorb777

So its Spectre,entitys,Antimonitor,Guardians,Nekron vs phoenix and if phoenix is full powered shouldn't Antimonitor and Spectre be aswell.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

@Killemall said:

@LordOfAllHumans said:

No one part from Phoenix can remotely do anything to Spectre, and as we already once argued in a different thread Phoenix even at her full powers cant beat Spectre. Therefore, we think it is stomp because with Spectre involved mutants have no way of winning.

When did argue that and it was cased closed? We can easily argue forever about the Spectre being more powerful than the Phoenix. His power is based on the wrath of his God, and her power is based on the passion of hers. You speak as if he can just will her out of existence. I beg to differ.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Dex_Starr

@Killemall said:

@Dex_Starr said:

Despite being retconned Beyonder was stated to be omnipotent and he was playing with space and time, creating his own universe and playing with it like a kid with a leggo. With no evidence to contradict what was already stated in the comics its safe to assume that he was at post retcon level (not the one in Secret Wars but the one when he fought and lost againt the evil molecule man). IT is this retcon that has never been clear the only thing we have to suggest this was retconned was that Beyonder was stated to be inhuman, and Molecule Man was somehow in prison and lost against Sentry.

Well reality warpers are not themselves immune to reality warping, specially considering that he is facing multiple reality warpers at the same time with Beyonder being possibly one of the reality warper. lets just put him as a wild card though.

Yeah I know Yat as an ion, cant seem to fight the issue where Hand of God Ion appeared, is the story called Hand of God itself?

Well..Doom was stated to be omnipotent in Children's Crusade and we saw how that turned out.

Well the same thing can be said about the mutant reality warpers, that they aren't imperivious to reality warping either.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Killemall

@LordOfAllHumans said:

When did argue that and it was cased closed? We can easily argue forever about the Spectre being more powerful than the Phoenix. His power is based on the wrath of his God, and her power is based on the passion of hers. You speak as if he can just will her out of existence. I beg to differ.

IF you remember i was actually arguing for Phoenix right before Citizen_Bane, showed us that Spectre has better feats. Majority also agreed that Spectre would win. Also just to put out the same argument that Bane put in the thread, Spectre Volume 4 clearly demonstrated that Spectre has in him an essence of The Presence in him which he can use to draw upon more powers. 3 issues after this was explained, Spectre uses logoz to create 1000 clones of himself with equal power level and single handedly defeats an inter-galactic empire what was hell bent on universal destruction.

Apart from Phoenix being once called the passion of creation she doesnt have any proof to show she actually is an aspect of TOAA nor does she have proof to show she can draw powers from him. with nor feats nor prove to this unlimited powers (apart from Galactus word in passing) i dont see Spectre would beat her.

CosmosTyrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By CosmosTyrant

@matchesmalone21: Read the thread there's no saying the only mutants from earth. Is all mutant's From Marvel.

And adding Entities is just stupid,

CosmosTyrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By CosmosTyrant

MJJ is not a mutant. Cancer in his brain give's him his power.

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By WaveMotionCannon
@matchesmalone21

Why are the mutants limited to Earth when the Lanterns are from all over the galaxy? Sounds kinda "spitish" to me.

Mutants
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

@Killemall said:

@LordOfAllHumans said:

IF you remember i was actually arguing for Phoenix right before Citizen_Bane, showed us that Spectre has better feats. Majority also agreed that Spectre would win. Also just to put out the same argument that Bane put in the thread, Spectre Volume 4 clearly demonstrated that Spectre has in him an essence of The Presence in him which he can use to draw upon more powers. 3 issues after this was explained, Spectre uses logoz to create 1000 clones of himself with equal power level and single handedly defeats an inter-galactic empire what was hell bent on universal destruction.

Apart from Phoenix being once called the passion of creation she doesnt have any proof to show she actually is an aspect of TOAA nor does she have proof to show she can draw powers from him. with nor feats nor prove to this unlimited powers (apart from Galactus word in passing) i dont see Spectre would beat her.

I still don't see how this makes him more powerful, he has more feats yes (she's not a character that got her own book), but he has just as many low feats to match his high ones. He can create 1000 clones that match his own power, and the Phoenix force has an infinite amount of avatars and hosts throughout the multiverse that are all potential universe busters. According to LT one rogue Phoenix from an alternate universe is a threat to the multiverse, and an alternate Galactus calls another Phoenix an omniversal threat. It means something when the forces that govern reality say something about another being, whether they show the power or not. LT has no reason to exaggerate power levels.

How is being called something not proof? There is nothing to show her drawing on the power of TOAA? She can directly tap the lifeforce of things that do not exist yet, TOAA is not as active in Marvel as Spectres God is in DC, but he is the source of all that energy that she can tap, and apparently she can tap as much as she wants when she needs to.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Killemall

@Dex_Starr said:

Well..Doom was stated to be omnipotent in Children's Crusade and we saw how that turned out.

Well the same thing can be said about the mutant reality warpers, that they aren't imperivious to reality warping either.

When was doom said to be omnipotent cant really recall.

Dont remember this though, although he did claim he was more powerful than when he had absorbed powerful from Beyonder which was meh!

But this apart there are several cases were character have been stated to be omnipotent and has fallen short. Eternity is normally called omnipotent and he has even been killed, even Odin is called omnipotent.

What i am saying is he was called omnipotent, and he was creating his universe, its safe to assue that he's pretty powerful NOT omnipotent of course.

None of them are immune to reality warping barring Phoenix, but what i was trying to get at is there are more reality warper, perhaps with better feats. Because AM actually eats universe, what feats does he have in terms of warping (please do know that my knoweledge of AM is EXTREMELY LIMITED, just putting it out there). Also mutants has number advantage, Legion, Franklin (not buying the adult franklin and Galactus being his herald though) on universal level, and Mad James Jasper and Jammie Bardock on multiversal level.

@Immortal777 said:

So its Spectre,entitys,Antimonitor,Guardians,Nekron vs phoenix and if phoenix is full powered shouldn't Antimonitor and Spectre be aswell.

Not necessarily no, the reason we are saying Phoenix would be at full power is because that would be current Phoenix.

And do we really need Spectre at full powers? Spectre at normal level should still be sufficient.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Saren

The Phoenix Force's hosts and avatars throughout the multiverse are not on any kind of uniform power distribution. There was one Phoenix in a What If that destroyed a universe, there was an alternate Phoenix that was killed by Reed Richards, hell the Zombieverse Dark Phoenix was beaten to death by Hulk.

RyuHayabusa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By RyuHayabusa

@CitizenBane said:

The Phoenix Force's hosts and avatars throughout the multiverse are not on any kind of uniform power distribution. There was one Phoenix in a What If that destroyed a universe, there was an alternate Phoenix that was killed by Reed Richards, hell the Zombieverse Dark Phoenix was beaten to death by Hulk.

Scans or it didn't happen.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Dex_Starr

@Killemall:

I don't remember if it was Doom who stated it, it was either Doom or Scarlet Witch.

Funny thing is Doom stated in that comic that he was even more powerful than the Beyonder before getting stripped of the LFE.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

@CitizenBane said:

Same can be said about him, the amount of power he uses varies just like a wielder of the Phoenix, in this case we are talking about Spectre at some unknown level and the Phoenix at full force. Just as there are Phoenix's that have been taken out in other universes, there are others that have been deemed threats to everything by the second most powerful being in Marvel, and the one that would appear in this battle is more powerful than them all.

Jezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Jezer

@LordOfAllHumans said:

@Killemall said:

@LordOfAllHumans said:

I still don't see how this makes him more powerful, he has more feats yes (she's not a character that got her own book), but he has just as many low feats to match his high ones. He can create 1000 clones that match his own power, and the Phoenix force has an infinite amount of avatars and hosts throughout the multiverse that are all potential universe busters. According to LT one rogue Phoenix from an alternate universe is a threat to the multiverse, and an alternate Galactus calls another Phoenix an omniversal threat. It means something when the forces that govern reality say something about another being, whether they show the power or not. LT has no reason to exaggerate power levels.

How is being called something not proof? There is nothing to show her drawing on the power of TOAA? She can directly tap the lifeforce of things that do not exist yet, TOAA is not as active in Marvel as Spectres God is in DC, but he is the source of all that energy that she can tap, and apparently she can tap as much as she wants when she needs to.

But it's not like she's tapping his energy or him directly. So its not the same thing as the Spectre tapping an essence of the Presence.

After all, isn't TOAA the source of all energy in the universe as well as lifeforce?

Avatar image for vercingetorixthegreat
VercingetorixTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going with the mutants. Though the Green Lanterns definitely outnumber the mutants. The Variety of attacks might tip it in favor of the Mutants. Also are the rings made of metal? That would definitely help the lanterns out. Variety and Skill>numbers

Equonox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Equonox

My original hunch would be the lanterns, but what is their answer to Wanda, Franklin Richards, and a host of high powered psychics?

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Dex_Starr

@VercingetorixTheGreat said:

I'm going with the mutants. Though the Green Lanterns definitely outnumber the mutants. The Variety of attacks might tip it in favor of the Mutants. Also are the rings made of metal? That would definitely help the lanterns out. Variety and Skill>numbers

Lanterns themselves each have a variety of different powers besides making constructs. They can manipulate matter, energy, open wormholes, BFR people into pocket dimensions, time travel, flight, force fields etc. There are far more versatile than 90% of mutants who are one trick ponies.

@Equonox said:

My original hunch would be the lanterns, but what is their answer to Wanda, Franklin Richards, and a host of high powered psychics?

That depends, is Anti Monitor at full power? Are entities allowed? The OP specifiy this and this would deteremine who'd win.

Avatar image for vercingetorixthegreat
VercingetorixTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Dex_Starr: well each Green Lantern has the same powers. I was saying that though the average Green Lantern beats the Average Mutant. The stronger mutants beat the stronger Lanterns.

Plus I know they are somewhat resistant to telepaths but Professor X and Jean Grey could definitely hurt them. Not to mention Magneto and there rings.

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By WaveMotionCannon
@Equonox

They don't that's why the entities like The Spectre were added to make sure The Lanterns can win
Equonox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Equonox

@WaveMotionCannon: Yea but then it just seems like overkill...Spectre could probably solo

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Killemall

@Jezer: Thank you, it was only after you replied Lord of all human, that I saw his message, it never came on my inbox , interesting.

@LordOfAllHumans said:

I still don't see how this makes him more powerful, he has more feats yes (she's not a character that got her own book), but he has just as many low feats to match his high ones.

How does that not make him more powerful, its proven on panel that he can get more powers from the presence, therefore unless the one on discussion is either more powerful than the presence himself or has a way of cutting Spectre of the Logoz, like Michael and Lucifer can, i dont see how thats not a good proof.

What low end feat does Spectre has, i dont even know a single one. Even when unbound, when Spectre is at his weakest, he killed Shazam at the rock of eternity.

Also its not like Jean Gray as phoenix doesnt have low feats.

He can create 1000 clones that match his own power, and the Phoenix force has an infinite amount of avatars and hosts throughout the multiverse that are all potential universe busters. According to LT one rogue Phoenix from an alternate universe is a threat to the multiverse, and an alternate Galactus calls another Phoenix an omniversal threat. It means something when the forces that govern reality say something about another being, whether they show the power or not. LT has no reason to exaggerate power levels.

You do realise the only reason i brought this up was to show Spectre actually tapping into Logoz, like it was stated on panel he could tap into presence's powers and he showed that three issues later by making a 1000 clones of himself. Phoenix having infinite avatars has nothing to do with this.

How is being called something not proof?

Because by the same logic iron man would be invincible, Hulk would be the strongest there is, Odin would be omnipotent and Void will be all powerful.

There is nothing to show her drawing on the power of TOAA?

No there isnt.

She can directly tap the lifeforce of things that do not exist yet, TOAA is not as active in Marvel as Spectres God is in DC, but he is the source of all that energy that she can tap, and apparently she can tap as much as she wants when she needs to.

And how do you explain the conversation she had with LT where she herself admitted his powers was greater. If she can truely tap into TOAA power's she should at the very least be LT's equal which is not the case.

Also when has it been ever stated that she can tap godly energies?

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Killemall

@Equonox said:

@WaveMotionCannon: Yea but then it just seems like overkill...Spectre could probably solo

haha absolutely mate, thats exactly what i have been saying. Remove Spectre and it could go either way, with Spectre dont see mutants beating him at all.

ironboya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By ironboya

hey i know for a fact magneto can pull apart the rings

ferventking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By ferventking

There are probably several times more Lanterns - all of whom are at least somewhat competent - than there are combat ready mutants. And amongst combat ready mutants, mutants like Cannonball or Toad aren't even going to do anything.

BMEZY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By BMEZY

What the heck is the OP thinking...he's trying to pull a spite thread on the sly..the lanterns can come from all over the cosmos of DC, but mutants are only limited to earth??? Bull-ish

whydama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By whydama

~no more lanterns ~

yeah, I totally went there :D

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Psh the mutants get wiped out for a second time. Nekron could solo 90% of them

zackattack529

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By zackattack529

hahaha the lanterns in a MASSIVE STOMP! Mogo alone. can just suck up the mutants with his gravatational pull and suck them in the core and have them burn.

and did you just say BLACK and WHITE lanterns??

lmao oh my goodness those poor mutants..