All JoJos (JJBA) vs Kars (JJBA)

johncenation7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll All JoJos (JJBA) vs Kars (JJBA) (17 votes)

All JoJos 65%
Kars 41%

Ladies and gentlemen after the original timeline of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure all got their anime series, what did we learn from watching the anime? Among everyone of the main antagonists that got killed, Kars is the only one that is still alive. Dio got killed by Jotaro, Yoshikage got killed by Ambulance, Diavolo got killed by Giorno, lastly Enrico got killed by Emporio, but Kars is still alive floating in outer space until the universe reset because he was too overpowered to be killed. Supposed the universe reset didn't happen and Kars ended up in a parallel universe where he met all the JoJos from the original universe, will he finally be killed for good? Feast upon your eyes as the fight shall now commence!

All JoJos

No Caption Provided
  • Part I Jonathan Joestar (Joestar Stand)
  • Part II Joseph Joestar (Hermit Purple)
  • Part III Jotaro Kujo (Star Platinum: The World)
  • Part IV Josuke Higashikata (Crazy Diamond)
  • Part V Giorno Giovanna (Gold Experience Requiem)
  • Part VI Jolyne Cujoh (Stone Free)

vs.

Kars

No Caption Provided
  • Part II Kars (The Ultimate Life Form)

Rules​

Location​

No Caption Provided

Anywhere in real life Jupiter-sized Earth with Saturn's Rings in Mars' place, and Venus as Moon plus Sun being blue, now let the 6 vs 1 death battle begin!

• 
MadeInDreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Joestars are never gonna win with that win condition

johncenation7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What's your reason?

MadeInDreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@madeindreams said:

What's your reason?

Win con is death on a post with Ult Kars. Speaks for itself, none here is gonna be able to put him down permanently. Maybe a K.O/BFR at best

johncenation7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johncenation7 said:
@madeindreams said:

What's your reason?

Win con is death on a post with Ult Kars. Speaks for itself, none here is gonna be able to put him down permanently. Maybe a K.O/BFR at best

With one year preparation time and prior knowledge, they should figure out how to turn Kars into mortal again with their reality warping Stands, or is that not a possibility?

MadeInDreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With one year preparation time and prior knowledge, they should figure out how to turn Kars into mortal again with their reality warping Stands, or is that not a possibility?

Battle Tendency ends in 1939 IIRC. Considering Jolyne w/Stone Free is here, and Stone Ocean ends in 2013, that would be a solid 80 or so years (or 79 years if you wanna be generous and say this is Jolyne from the start)

The ones who can revert stuff are Giorno and Josuke, but both Crazy Diamond and Gold Experience Requiem don't have the feats to rewind 80 years, let alone take powers. Giorno only rewinds back to a short time before he was attacked, and to say Crazy Diamond could rewind 80 years would just be straight up NLF.

johncenation7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johncenation7 said:

Battle Tendency ends in 1939 IIRC. Considering Jolyne w/Stone Free is here, and Stone Ocean ends in 2013, that would be a solid 80 or so years (or 79 years if you wanna be generous and say this is Jolyne from the start)

The ones who can revert stuff are Giorno and Josuke, but both Crazy Diamond and Gold Experience Requiem don't have the feats to rewind 80 years, let alone take powers. Giorno only rewinds back to a short time before he was attacked, and to say Crazy Diamond could rewind 80 years would just be straight up NLF.

Someone from FanVerse told me that Araki stated that getting struck once by Gold Experience Requiem is enough to put the opponent in an infinite death loop, is this true? If this is true then Giorno could potentially solo.

MadeInDreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By MadeInDreams

Someone from FanVerse told me that Araki stated that getting struck once by Gold Experience Requiem is enough to put the opponent in an infinite death loop, is this true? If this is true then Giorno could potentially solo.

I don't know about interviews since I don't dwell much in them, but Diavolo seems to have entered the loop only when Gold Experience Requiem finished with the beatdown so that would be a direct contradiction.

And even then, death loop keeps you alive for all of eternity. Idk if I'd count that as a kill, sounds like more of a BFR. Nothing short of a volcano would kill Kars though, so that'd be interesting

johncenation7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both FanVerse and VS Battles Wiki Forum are engaging into this thread, now Comic Vine show me your debating spirit as well!

johncenation7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

To makes sure that this fight is more fair, I am going to be allowing not just all Mangas but all Medias into this fight within Part I - VI. However Games and Novels are still not allowed.

I made this into enormous front with bold setting so that everyone can see this.

johncenation7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johncenation7 said:

I don't know about interviews since I don't dwell much in them, but Diavolo seems to have entered the loop only when Gold Experience Requiem finished with the beatdown so that would be a direct contradiction.

And even then, death loop keeps you alive for all of eternity. Idk if I'd count that as a kill, sounds like more of a BFR. Nothing short of a volcano would kill Kars though, so that'd be interesting

Do you know any JoJo's Bizarre Adventure debaters that are still active Comic Vine? I tagged everyone from all the phonebooks under JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, but so far you are the only one engaging here.

MadeInDreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do you know any JoJo's Bizarre Adventure debaters that are still active Comic Vine? I tagged everyone from all the phonebooks under JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, but so far you are the only one engaging here.

Wouldn't know any here, sorry. JoJo's has kind of fallen into obscurity on this site.

Anyways, I saw that new JoJo protagonists were added. I still don't think they're gonna put him down. Soft & Wet is... ok. Doesn't pose much of a threat here. Tusk's infinite spin ends after some time so it would just be an inconvenience for him.

He kills them all and stops at Giorno. Giorno can unconsciously revert attacks so even if he gets tired Gold Experience Requiem would still protect him. Stalemate.

johncenation7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johncenation7 said:

Wouldn't know any here, sorry. JoJo's has kind of fallen into obscurity on this site.

Anyways, I saw that new JoJo protagonists were added. I still don't think they're gonna put him down. Soft & Wet is... ok. Doesn't pose much of a threat here. Tusk's infinite spin ends after some time so it would just be an inconvenience for him.

He kills them all and stops at Giorno. Giorno can unconsciously revert attacks so even if he gets tired Gold Experience Requiem would still protect him. Stalemate.

That explains why no one is showing up when I tagged them lul.

Killmonger101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So they have to specifically kill a guy who is immortal. They lose hard

johncenation7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By johncenation7
@killmonger101 said:

So they have to specifically kill a guy who is immortal. They lose hard

I mean Pillar Men in general are immortal and they all still got killed one way or another.

johncenation7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

johncenation7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not just Jonathan and Joseph, but Jotaro, Josuke, Giorno, and Jolyne has access to Hamon for this fight.

New rule just got applied and this is as fair as I can make the fight, no more rules.

johncenation7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

johncenation7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Holy moly the voting poll is like neck to neck with one and another!

johncenation7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forgot the last rule that I made, a Vampire using Hamon is impossible.

johncenation7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

MadeInDreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Meh. Even if you give them all Hamon… Kars isn’t really an ordinary vampire anymore. Doesn’t seem like there’s any proof of it working on him as effectively as pillarmen/vampires. Chances are he’s just gonna laugh them off and use his own to taunt them

johncenation7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Meh. Even if you give them all Hamon… Kars isn’t really an ordinary vampire anymore. Doesn’t seem like there’s any proof of it working on him as effectively as pillarmen/vampires. Chances are he’s just gonna laugh them off and use his own to taunt them

I could imagine this is how the fight will go:

Kars after spending one year studying the JoJos from his universe

Kars: How can the JoJos even hope on beating me in a fight with their pathetic Hamon after I wiped out their precious loved ones? They are hardly any different from this universe compare to my universe especially the guy with the pigeon coup!

All of a sudden, a pissed off Jonathan, Joseph, and Jolyne appeared out of nowhere using their Hamon enhanced Stands to completely bind Kars in place where he could hardly move

Kars: W-what is this H-Hamon ability?! I have full knowledge of Hamon, and I have not seen any Hamon ability this strong before!!!

Jonathan: I heard that you did my wife!

Joseph: I heard that you trafficked my love!

Jolyne: How dare you kill Emporio?!

Josuke appeared out of nowhere pissed off as he used his Hamon enhanced Stand to place Kars further in a arm bar

Josuke: What did you say about my hair you stone man?! You know what this means???

Jonathan, Joseph, Jolyne, Josuke: I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!!

Their Stands tighten around Kars more, however Kars still manage to bulge

Kars: You fools! I am not sure how anyone of you have gotten so strong, but I am still 50x stronger than either of you alone. Even if you manage to hold me down while combining your strength together, you cannot hope to hurt me otherwise!

Both Jotaro and Giorno enters the scene all pissed off at the same time

Jotaro: Yare yare daze, what pisses me off more than this lunatic killing my old man is me teaming up with the son of the man who tried to kill my old man. Once I stop time, 5 seconds is all we have gotten left to finish him in 1 go. It's now or never!

Giorno: I have a score to settle with you but first let's get rid of his moron who killed my old man first. 5 seconds? That's more than I need since time is all useless to me.

Other JoJos: Do it!!!

Kars: Unhand me right now you infidels before I Hamon up your asses!!!

Jotaro immediately stops time and without wasting a single second, the duo rains their combined Hamon enhanced Stand blows to Kars

Jotaro: ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Giorno: MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA!!!!!!!!

Before time resumed, a googleplex amount of blows were delivered to Kars during the 5 seconds time stop

Kars: Huh? I am still alive? Yes!

Kars broke free as he boosted to himself before his immediately demise

Kars: As I understood, not even the greatest defenders on this planet can even kill-oOOOOOAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!

The cumulating damage from time stop was so severe that Kars while boosting to himself suddenly vaporized out of existence

All JoJos: This is why you don't piss us off, that's 1 mistake everyone keeps on making.

The End

johncenation7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

johncenation7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone else?

fixingpagexX12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Giorno practically banned from the fight since if he beats Kars he becomes immortal on a leve of reality no one can reach.

johncenation7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Giorno practically banned from the fight since if he beats Kars he becomes immortal on a leve of reality no one can reach.

You will never reach the truth.

Xernive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultimate kars is winning this unless the JoJo's have access to the later part high tier hax (requiem) etc. if this is them with just the original stands and typical hamon (not amplified) than I don't see them even putting kars down. He's outstats everyone. He only lost due to PIS/Plot armor. Even with the insane "luck" or planning factor the JoJo's have I don't see them winning.

johncenation7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

johncenation7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xernive said:

Ultimate kars is winning this unless the JoJo's have access to the later part high tier hax (requiem) etc. if this is them with just the original stands and typical hamon (not amplified) than I don't see them even putting kars down. He's outstats everyone. He only lost due to PIS/Plot armor. Even with the insane "luck" or planning factor the JoJo's have I don't see them winning.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure isn't all about stats buddy, it's all about haxs because if that's the case majority of the battle wouldn't have the result as they had.

Xernive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johncenation7: Hax doesn't mean anything if they aren't able to kill kars.

johncenation7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xernive said:

@johncenation7: Hax doesn't mean anything if they aren't able to kill kars.

I wrote one of the scenarios where they could kill Kars, not sure if that is a possibility or not.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People must not have been paying attention during part 2. Kars can die, he just doesn’t die from old age. If his body is completely disintegrated he dies. He almost got killed by lava, but quickly created a crab shell with air bubbles to save himself. Giorno with Golden Experience Requiem probably solos. The only question is if he has the AP to permanently kill Kars.

johncenation7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People must not have been paying attention during part 2. Kars can die, he just doesn’t die from old age. If his body is completely disintegrated he dies. He almost got killed by lava, but quickly created a crab shell with air bubbles to save himself. Giorno with Golden Experience Requiem probably solos. The only question is if he has the AP to permanently kill Kars.

I didn't know you watch JoJo's Bizarre Adventure!

Mahfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Josuke fuses him with the Earth... win???

johncenation7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By johncenation7
@mahfire said:

Josuke fuses him with the Earth... win???

That could work as long as Kars if possible doesn't uno reverse card with biological manipulation.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By alextheboss
johncenation7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers