All Celestials Vs Ion (Classic) and Parallax (Zero Hour)

• 86 results
Lordflawlez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hand of god Ion solos with ease

Most of the celestials are fodders and the top tier does not have the feats to defeat an omnipresent being who's more powerful than someone who can destroy and recreate universes

Avatar image for deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f
deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordflawlez: Proof for this? Classic Ion has few feats to speak of.

GIliad_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Probably the twin Entities

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#54  Edited By jwwprod
KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

ALL CELESTIALS? They God/LOL/Curb Stomp.

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Celestials if we count Scathan, Tiamut etc

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

eisjfiejss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ion should solo unless Scathan is included.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheArchon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jardinain2 said:

@eisjfiejss: What? how?

Tell me how they can stop a guy who's everywhere in the universe? The Celestials won't be fighting ''one'' Kyle. They'll be fighting infinite numbers of Kyle with his power and knowledge.

I mean.. the guy was Omniscient and Omnipresent...

king_majestros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All Celestials? That's a huge number.

willy_pingtom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thearchon: Okay, thats nice. except he has very very few feats to speak up besides Spectre saying he might be able to destroy a time line.

normal celestials would lose.

but they have Scathan, Tiamut etc.

eisjfiejss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eisjfiejss: What? how?

Well, since Ion is omnipresent, he won't have any problems with numbers. Fighting billions of celestials is, well, really the same as fighting one for Ion since he can duplicate himself endlessly. If anything, the celestials will be overwhelmed.

As far as Ion's reality warping is concerned, he appears to have no limits. He warped reality across the universe in his bed and dismantled an alien armada while simultaneously doing other stuffs. Also, Spectre never said he might be able to destroy a timeline. Spectre agreed that Ion could rewrite the DC timestream to erase Zero Hour and pretty much any other wrong thing that's ever happened. Ion's temporal control is strong enough to affect beings like ZHP and Spectre, so I don't think the celestials will be a problem. Ion's power is clearly multiversal as he can alter the timestream to undo the destruction of infinite realities and he has no problems accessing the pre-ZH universe.

Scathan, well, if we take his feat with Protege seriously, then he can take Ion. I don't know what Tiamut has done to make you think he is a threat.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eisjfiejss: Appears to have no limit? what are you basing this off of? Any body with time manip can do this.

"clearly multiversal"? what proof do you have of these claims? like being able to "alter the timestream to undo the destruction of infinite realities"?

Tiamut has this bs thing about him being as powerful as the Fulcrum (which im positive isn't true and the Fulcrum is nearly Featless)

TheArchon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By TheArchon

@thearchon: Okay, thats nice. except he has very very few feats to speak up besides Spectre saying he might be able to destroy a time line.

normal celestials would lose.

but they have Scathan, Tiamut etc.

Few feats? More than enough to say he could probably solo this. Eisjfiejss explained that part already.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thearchon: List his feats. all ive seen from his story was supposed power, even tho he can do the things spectre says he can. he has no on panel feats for it.

eisjfiejss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eisjfiejss: Appears to have no limit? what are you basing this off of? Any body with time manip can do this.

"clearly multiversal"? what proof do you have of these claims? like being able to "alter the timestream to undo the destruction of infinite realities"?

Tiamut has this bs thing about him being as powerful as the Fulcrum (which im positive isn't true and the Fulcrum is nearly Featless)

I feel like you haven't read up on Ion. If you read his arc, he was effectively performing feats all throughout the universe as well as warping reality in his bed without breaking a sweat. It does not appear that he was fatigued by these acts in any way. No upper limit to his power was shown as he was capable of doing anything he desired. Isn't that the definition of "appearing to have no limit"?

No. I don't know how many times I have to say this, but not anybody with time manipulation can do what Ion can. During Zero Hour, Parallax fought against many high tier time manipulators like Time Trapper, Waverider, etc, and none of them could stop Zero Hour. Ion on the other hand can alter the timestream to undo the whole Zero Hour Crisis. That's what his conversation with the Spectre was all about.

I already told you why Ion multiversal:

• He is capable of rewriting the timestream to unmake a multiversal crisis (Zero Hour). Again, not just any time manipulator can do this. Ex: Time Trapper is an extremely powerful time manipulator. Whenever he's defeated by the LoSH, he would go to the end of time to reboot history such that his defeat never happened. However, it is clear that Time Trapper could not do anything about Zero Hour (rightly so, as the crisis was resulting in the destruction of infinite universes). Otherwise, Time Trapper wouldn't have been one-shotted by Parallax. On the other hand, Ion can reboot the timestream to make it such that Zero Hour never happens (Spectre agrees that he can do it but dissuades him from doing so).
  • He is capable of altering reality in other universes, i.e. the Pre-Zero Hour universe. At the end of Zero Hour, a new universe was created. Since Ion is capable of rewriting Parallax's history, it would have to mean that his power holds not only in his current universe but also the pre-Zero Hour universe.

mr-luxcipher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By mr-luxcipher

Parallax(Hal Jordan) feats:

Stops time. Restores John Stewart's ability to walk.

Absorbed enough energy to restore the universe. Effortlessly stomps Alan Scott.

Murders Time Trapper(in Time Trapper's place of power, no less).

VS Guy Gardner(who'd seemingly prepared for the encounter).

VS Cyborg Superman.

Begins remaking the universe.

Oneshotes Hank Hall/Extant. Decimates The Guardians of the Universe.

VS The Justice League of America.

More time-manipulation. VS Wonder Woman, The Ray, Martian Manhunter, and Captain Atom.

VS Black Lantern CorpsSpectre. Rips the face off of the actual Spectre.

VS The Spectre(and Justice League).

Responsible for the destruction of both the 71st and 57th century.

Parallax's power at his peak was implicated as multiversal. Spectre is afraid of Parallax.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tiamut has this bs thing about him being as powerful as the Fulcrum (which im positive isn't true and the Fulcrum is nearly Featle

No. I don't know how many times I have to say this, but not anybody with time manipulation can do what Ion can. During Zero Hour, Parallax fought against many high tier time manipulators like Time Trapper, Waverider, etc, and none of them could stop Zero Hour. Ion on the other hand can alter the timestream to undo the whole Zero Hour Crisis. That's what his conversation with the Spectre was all about.

I already told you why Ion multiversal:

• He is capable of rewriting the timestream to unmake a multiversal crisis (Zero Hour). Again, not just any time manipulator can do this. Ex: Time Trapper is an extremely powerful time manipulator. Whenever he's defeated by the LoSH, he would go to the end of time to reboot history such that his defeat never happened. However, it is clear that Time Trapper could not do anything about Zero Hour (rightly so, as the crisis was resulting in the destruction of infinite universes). Otherwise, Time Trapper wouldn't have been one-shotted by Parallax. On the other hand, Ion can reboot the timestream to make it such that Zero Hour never happens (Spectre agrees that he can do it but dissuades him from doing so).
  • He is capable of altering reality in other universes, i.e. the Pre-Zero Hour universe. At the end of Zero Hour, a new universe was created. Since Ion is capable of rewriting Parallax's history, it would have to mean that his power holds not only in his current universe but also the pre-Zero Hour universe.

Except he never did anything, all Spectre said was that he could.

So he has time manip? high tier at that. but he's never displayed any raw power besides some constructs and blasting someone.

I feel like you haven't read up on Ion. If you read his arc, he was effectively performing feats all throughout the universe as well as warping reality in his bed without breaking a sweat. It does not appear that he was fatigued by these acts in any way. No upper limit to his power was shown as he was capable of doing anything he desired. Isn't that the definition of "appearing to have no limit"?

Bullshit. i just re read the arc because its one of my favorites actually (im a big Kyle fan) feats across the universe would be stopping a planet from continuing fighting?

No because then anyone who "doesn't appear to have an upper limit" has no limit. we go off of feats, Genis-Vell destroyed the multiverse and killed Eternity, no upper limit to his powers were shown because he wasn't "fatigued" does that mean he beats LT?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger: You know more about Celestials than i do. mind posting some respect for them?

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jardinain2: I created a respect thread for the Celestials. Go to my profie page and go to "about me".

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger: Wow, i always thought Celestials were jobbers. Nice respect thread.

And they have the time manip to beat Ion.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AdamAmeen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Celestial stomp

Scathan solos

XxGin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ion solo

Lol at people thinking they have time manip to beat ion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xxgin said:

Ion solo

Go on and list Ions time manipulation feats then? or any of his feats?

XxGin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By XxGin

@jardinain2 said:
@xxgin said:

Ion solo

Go on and list Ions time manipulation feats then? or any of his feats?

do you seriously not know? or are you just waiting for me to do it so you can refute it by posting feats of Celestials warping time.. Because if you don't then I would say do research on Ion. It's like asking list Galactus feats on destroying a planet.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xxgin: Nice dodge. ive read that arc several times and have it on my hard drive right now. Again list his amazing time manipulation feats?

Tzimiscelord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

celestials, ion and/or parallax coudlnt probably defeat 3 celestials at the same time, the power difference is not that big, and the celestials have a huge number advantage

XxGin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jardinain2: it wasnt a dodge.. if you have read the frigging arc and have it religiously saved to ur hard drive, then y do you want me to post the feats? Cut the crap and say how celestials do better.

BTW feats are above

PhoenixFury55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormultt: I know it is confusing, but just to clarify, TOAA is NOT the same as OAA. TOAA is Marvel's "God" and can do anything...as he is essentially Jack Kirby/Stan Lee.

PhoenixFury55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By PhoenixFury55

Chuck Norris takes them ALL on. And when the massive explosion is finished and the dust settles, Chuck Norris dusts off his jeans and grabs a beer at his favorite pub. Cheers :-)

ginman333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chuck Norris takes them ALL on. And when the massive explosion is finished and the dust settles, Chuck Norris dusts off his jeans and grabs a beer at his favorite pub. Cheers :-)

Still no match for squirrel girl.

As for the fight - Celestials take this BC of Scathan and Dreaming. Scathan may solo. The rest of them would create an army of merged that easily one shotted galactus. I dont see them losing to anything short of a reboot plot beyonder....I mean, device.

ginman333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xxgin:

it wasnt a dodge..

You didn't answer my question, so yes?

if you have read the frigging arc and have it religiously saved to ur hard drive, then y do you want me to post the feats?

Because i want to see what feats ION has that would make you make your previous comment:

@xxgin said:

Ion solo

Cut the crap and say how celestials do better.

First show me how Ion can beat them.

BTW feats are above

Oh sweet a bunch of scans for ZH Parallax and not HOG Ion. thanks for that...