All Avengers (MCU) vs Justice League (TV and DCCU)

• 74 results
Avatar image for deactivated-611928878d365
deactivated-611928878d365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Fight takes place in Airport in Civil War.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

All MCU Avengers vs Trinity (BVS) , Flash (CW), Arrow (CW), Supergirl, Firestorm and Green Lantern.

Round 1: Morals on.

Round 2: Bloodlusted.

Round 3: Iron Man gets HulkBuster, Batman gets his Mech Suit.

Round 4: Avengers get one week prep time.

Round 5: Justice League gets one week prep time.

killers10333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably avengers due to vision and wanda, others are each cancelled out

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Round 1: team DC

Round 2: DC slaughters

Round 3: DC still

Round 4: Tony is really their only valuable prepper, also, you didn't put how much prep time they get, so this really can't be called.. although I think Tony doesn't have the prep feats (at least in my opinion) to suggest he can make something to handle WW and/or BvS sups

Round 5: Again, how much prep? although I'd argue that team DC still wins. Bat prep and cisco + wells prep would be insane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oscars94: ah, in that case, Tony might be able to pull something off, but its a steep uphill battle in round 4.

Round 5, you give team DC preppers a field day

Chris-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers slaughter vision and Thor gang rape supes than Fodderize the rest of the dc squad

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Vertigo-

@chris-sama: no using the r word on this site. it violates the site rules on language

edit: also, how does anyone on the team fodderize sups or ww? none of them are as fast as sups nor as strong, nor have the durability.

Chris-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackestnight93: Thor is definitely on par if not stronger than DCU Supes vision would destroy wonder women there nothing she can do to him he has his intangibility and cannot be destroyed(made of vibranium) flash probably beats quicksilver, barely but would get taken out eventually and everybody else is free game.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chris-sama: give me strength feats to even say that Thor is anywhere near sups in strength? or Fox supergirl for that matter, who has two million ton lifting feats under her belt (that is to say, she has lifted a million tonnes twice).Vision gets his arse kicked by either kryptonian or gets held off by wonder woman.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chris-sama: wonder woman has the speed, skill and durability to take out MCU thor. she'd slice and dice him easy

Chris-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackestnight93: Thor destroyed a entire city lol trust me he would defeat supes won't be easy and Wonder Woman couldn't beat vision she can't destroy him vibranium can't be destroyed(unless cosmic/magic) tbh Scarlett witch could solo a majority of the dc squad she can mind screw them but yeah vision beats wonder women supes loses to Thor hulk comes in to clean up

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chris-sama: lol, i knew you were going to bring up the debunked city busting feat. Thor gets owned by ww. vision gets owned by sups or supergirl (he doesn't have the feats to keep up with either) and no, scarlet witch can't solo this team. she isn't a team buster of this magnitude. Hulk gets BFR'd into space by the other super (probably superman). I wonder if TP would even work on firestorm, considering he has two brains in his head.

depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

Avengers crush all rounds. Well, maybe not CRUSH, but the wins are pretty comfortable all around, if you ask me.

Chris-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackestnight93: explain how vision gets "owned" your underestimating the marvel team right now lol

Lucano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

INB4 Thor city busts!!!

Oh wait, someone said it already!!! LOL

THOR IS NOT A CITY BUSTER.

The only round in which The Avengers have a slight chance is the one in which they get prep and still is a 5/10 battle. All the other rounds are horrible stomps in favor of the JLA. Supes and Green Lantern can arguably solo.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Vertigo-

@chris-sama: simple. Vision gets owned because he is vastly outclassed in speed and strength by supergirl and superman

I'm really not underestimating this team at all. Its just that lots of this team gets bodied by the kryptonians alone because they're so much stronger and faster then any of them. Cap, WS, Spider-man, Iron Man, War Machine, Hawkeye, Widow, Black Panther, Falcon, and ant man all go down quick to the kryptonians, they just can't compare to them, they're way too outclassed.

Hulk will probably be BFR'd by Jordan, just chuck him into outer space. We don't know if this hulk would even survive it, since I dont think he's shown adaptability.

Chris-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackestnight93: the kryptonians will solo lol kid stop I understand you like dc but vision can't be destroyed nobody can penetrate the vibranium the supes is weak to magic scarlet witch takes him hulk can go blow for blow for a while and Thor can easily finish supes off(magic) supes is defeated your argument is completely invalid there nothing he can do he might be slightly faster than Thor but doesn't have the strength to kill him in time before Thor does to him. Super girl would go down once supes is out but clearly the big hitters are Thor hulk vision and scarlet with trust me she can take down majority of them lantern would probably be defeated by iron man and Rhodes tbh alone with spider man and giant man lmao this is no contest the do squad gets beat bad.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for col_facepuncher
Col_FacePuncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chris-sama: Superman isn't weak to magic in the movieverse. Vision can be KO'd, as he was by Scarlet Witch in Civil War. Thor and Wanda don't even use magic dude, the MCU has quantified their abilities as alien/enhanced science. He isn't slightly faster, he's leagues faster than anyone on the marvel team sans Quicksilver; and he doesn't have the strength to kill him? Bruh, he lifted an oil rig, pulled a barge by its anchor and snapped Zod's neck. Lantern is ridiculously powerful. He flew from the earth to the sun in maybe ten seconds. Spider-Man is a non-factor and Giant-Man goes down quickly.

Bruh. Just...Bruh.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Vertigo-

@chris-sama said:

@blackestnight93: the kryptonians will solo lol kid stop I understand you like dc but vision can't be destroyed nobody can penetrate the vibranium the supes is weak to magic scarlet witch takes him hulk can go blow for blow for a while and Thor can easily finish supes off(magic) supes is defeated your argument is completely invalid there nothing he can do he might be slightly faster than Thor but doesn't have the strength to kill him in time before Thor does to him. Super girl would go down once supes is out but clearly the big hitters are Thor hulk vision and scarlet with trust me she can take down majority of them lantern would probably be defeated by iron man and Rhodes tbh alone with spider man and giant man lmao this is no contest the do squad gets beat bad.

so, you're going with the NLF defense for vision eh? lol

and there is no magic in the MCU lol.

Thor won't get the chance to even touch superman (even if he could, which he won't considering Thor is so much slower then superman) because Diana would be all up in his face, wrecking him with her sword that cut doomsday, and she can take any blow he dishes out (like how she was fine from doomsdays shockwave, which leveled buildings like nothing)

Hulk gets Bfr'd by Jordan.

Everyone else by comparison is irrelevant.

supergirl handles the iron men no problem. Barry takes out SW (he's mach 13 as of "vs Zoom")

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oscars94: really man? a pun? i am dissapoint

Chris-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@col_facepuncher: Supes is weak to magic/cosmic energy that's what their powers are both based off supes will be dead Thor is stronger lol why are you dc guys so hard headed?? The kryptonians get beat badly there's nothing they can do Wanda controls the mind stone that's why she was able to suppress vision and still didn't even ko him just sent him through the building lantern will get swept up and yes I admit flash is faster than quicksilver he may be the only issue but still there no answer for vision or even Thor hulk might get killed if he's jumped by supes and super girl and Wonder Woman but vision can't die and they can't stop Thor

TheSuperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#23  Edited By TheSuperor

JL all rounds, no one is taking down Superman or GL

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey

DC every time.

Col_FacePuncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chris-sama: O-oh now its cosmic energy, huh? Strange that you changed your answer, fanboy. She can't control the freaking mid stone, Vision did that. She just shut him down so she could toss him through the floor with her TK. She's never used her telepathy to knock someone unconscious or use their own powers against them and assuming she can is stupid reasoning. And yes, she did KO him. If he was still conscious, why did Vision let her and Hawkeye get away? They're not exactly fast. Unless you're saying Vision was so slow he couldn't keep up with an ordinary human being. Vision can be KO'd. Thor isn't as strong as you think he is. Loki was able to go toe with him in Avengers. You know who else fought Loki? Captain America.

No Caption Provided

Captain America confirmed city buster?

http://birthmoviesdeath.com/2014/03/13/kevin-feige-explains-how-magic-will-work-in-doctor-strange

^ No magic in the MCU

No Caption Provided

^ Scarlet Witch using TK on Vision. Look at the red energy on his body. Obviously not tp, at least not exclusively.

No Caption Provided

Thor is stronger, you say? Show me Thor lifting something heavier. Please. I dare you.

Chris-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@col_facepuncher: lmfao I'm dying right now Loki was on par with Thor??!?!?! Your insane lmao Loki ran from his brother he knows he can't handle Thor watch the movie civil war the infinity gem lights up first I said it's either magic OR cosmic enegery either way supes is weak to it and you really think Loki was trying on cap? Come on now prove a valid argument feels like I'm fighting with 3 year old man come on now. I never said scarlet witch can manipulate them to use their powers if you haven't seen age of ultron she brings out their inner fears and messes their heads up mentally easily wiping out majority of the dc team lol. Please I'm done you kids can't prove anything logically clearly Loki wasn't trying on cap and wanted to get captured to get on the helicarrier Loki has ran from Thor multiple times and will always run from his older brother he knows he can't best Thor and yes Thor is a city buster obviously he destroyed sokovia only thing iron man did was contain the blast so it does spread to the citizens lol KIDS

ILostTheKey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: team DC

Round 2: DC slaughters

Round 3: DC still

Round 4: Tony is really their only valuable prepper, also, you didn't put how much prep time they get, so this really can't be called.. although I think Tony doesn't have the prep feats (at least in my opinion) to suggest he can make something to handle WW and/or BvS sups

Round 5: Again, how much prep? although I'd argue that team DC still wins. Bat prep and cisco + wells prep would be insane

^^

Col_FacePuncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

@chris-sama: Soooo inferior. Yes, it does light up first but its obvious she's using TK too or else there wouldn't be more energy around his body. Loki's fight against cap looked just like the one against Thor. Only difference is he actually managed to hit Thor because Slowdinson can't dodge for crap LOL. Why would Supes be weak to cosmic energy??When has he ever been weak to cosmic energy in the movies? Unless Thor's powers are Kryptonite based you have no argument. Witch had to get right next to them to use their fears she couldn't even get it off on Hawkeye, Superman has enhanced senses if Clint can detect her Superman definitely can. Thor can destroy a city, but he can't one shot Loki? Pretty weird, considering Loki was hurt by one of Hawkeye's exploding arrows. Unless both Hawkeye AND Captain America are city busters.

Chris-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@col_facepuncher: how was Loki hurt by the arrow? It knocked him off the glider but where was he hurt?? And Loki is a god lmao he isn't a regular human like j said he was toying with cap could've killed him at any time if he wanted too if supes and Thor are fighting he wouldn't have time to notice Wanda mind rape him and bring out his inner fears lol no Thor can't one shot Loki lol did supes one shot zod? Ok then comic supes is weak against magic and cosmic energy not to sure about movie supes but if it is 100% based on the comics he's weak to both cosmic and magic yes she was using tk but the main thing was her controlling the gym that's basically it she had vision completely and controlled him to phase through Clint if you didn't catch that she controlled visions entire body through the stone lol WATCH THE FILM PAY ATTENTION TAKE NOTES

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chris-sama: no using the r word on this site, it violates site rules

The movies obviously aren't 100% comic book accuarte mate, wonder woman couldn't even fly in the movie, when she can in the comic books, just to use an example.

Chris-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackestnight93: Understood but we still don't no if that weakness will come in future movies. But for now since it's not stated well just leave the magic/cosmic part out.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chris-sama: exactly. so, scarlet witch won't be able to get superman at all.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Morals on.

More then likely DC due to Lantern but potentially a Marvel victory due to Wanda.

Round 2: Bloodlusted.

Avengers. Vision kills half of the big players by himself and Thor cleans up the rest.

Round 3: Iron Man gets HulkBuster, Batman gets his Mech Suit.

Doesn't really change anything, same as one.

Round 4: Avengers get one week prep time.

Avengers stomp.

Round 5: Justice League gets one week prep time.

Batman

Archangel01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supes would be able to solo,he is hundred times stronger than avengers

Chris-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackestnight93: ok so Thor and hulk/vision take out supes first lol I understand you guys like superman but he's not getting through these guys you can't physicall KO vision Wanda sent him down using visions own weight ability and he was stuck down there for sometime until she released it ultron KOD him because he was shocked from deleting ultron from the Internet. Like I said supes might defeat banner most likely will but he will still have to deal with Thor and vision and he would die lol then like I said the rest get swept

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackestnight93: ok so Thor and hulk/vision take out supes first lol I understand you guys like superman but he's not getting through these guys you can't physicall KO vision Wanda sent him down using visions own weight ability and he was stuck down there for sometime until she released it ultron KOD him because he was shocked from deleting ultron from the Internet. Like I said supes might defeat banner most likely will but he will still have to deal with Thor and vision and he would die lol then like I said the rest get swept

Thor will be taken out by wonder woman

Hulk will be BFR'd by Jordan

Vision will be flattened by sups.

you have yet to make a rebuttal for any of these claims beyond "no,no,no,no"

If they all try and gang up on sups, then Thor will get stabbed in the back by Diana and Hulk will still get sent into space by Jordan, or recieve a fist to the face (this same fist was strong enough to knock parralax into the sun, so needless to say, its powerful enough to send hulk flying)

Col_FacePuncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@col_facepuncher: how was Loki hurt by the arrow? It knocked him off the glider but where was he hurt?? And Loki is a god lmao he isn't a regular human like j said he was toying with cap could've killed him at any time if he wanted too if supes and Thor are fighting he wouldn't have time to notice Wanda mind rape him and bring out his inner fears lol no Thor can't one shot Loki lol did supes one shot zod? Ok then comic supes is weak against magic and cosmic energy not to sure about movie supes but if it is 100% based on the comics he's weak to both cosmic and magic yes she was using tk but the main thing was her controlling the gym that's basically it she had vision completely and controlled him to phase through Clint if you didn't catch that she controlled visions entire body through the stone lol WATCH THE FILM PAY ATTENTION TAKE NOTES

When he verbally went 'oomph' after it hit him? Really? Because when I toy when someone, I can usually hit them. Lol. He was too slow to land any decent shots on Cap. If he was just joking around, Loki would've continued to taunt Cap throughout the fight. But all he does is grunt. It sounds like he's trying to focus. Superman and Zod are equals. You said Loki is nowhere near Thor. Or did you already forget that bit? She didn't make Vision phase through Clint. He did that of his own free will to go after her. If she controlled his entire body through the stone, why'd she bother to throw him through the floor? Seems a little excessive, especially since Vision is her friend. Seems to me it was the only way to make sure Vision wouldn't follow them. But then, couldn't she have kept him there if she had full control of his body? And I thought she had super long range TP, so that shouldn't be a problem. Huh. That doesn't make much sense now does it?

Chris-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@col_facepuncher: when did j say Loki was miles behind Thor I said Thor was stronger yes he is stronger and why would vision phase himself if he's holding Clint your making no sense at all right now, stop embarrassing yourself. SHE made vision phase to RELEASE Clint. Why in gods name would vision do it himself if he's HOLDING Clint??! It makes complete sense why hold him on the surface when you can hold him underground loll stop bro your not making Any sense right now

threefacerobot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How many times is this going to be done

Chris-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackestnight93: WW can't even fly lmao Thor handily takes her out he physically outclasses Wonder Woman shed get killed instantly. Vision will not be flattened he can't be flattened lol what is supes going to do just keep punching till his fist hurt? He can't hurt vision physically I keep trying to get this through you numbskulls head

Col_FacePuncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@col_facepuncher: lmfao I'm dying right now Loki was on par with Thor??!?!?! Your insane lmao Loki ran from his brother he knows he can't handle Thor

Rofl.

Because he was going after Wanda. That was his entire objective. Hawkeye wasn't even a problem he couldn't hurt Vision at all. What would be the point of standing there hugging Clint? No, he phased through him to go talk to Maximoff. Then she used her powers to push Vision to his knees. Wait, what? Why would Vision drag Hawkeye underground? That would kill him; do you even basic science, bro?!

Chris-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@col_facepuncher: why would vision drag hawkeye underground...... You lost me I have no idea what you're talking about I think you need to watch the movie again vision phased after she started using her powers and made him release Clint lmfao. Like I said before watch the movie again you obviously wasn't paying attention

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackestnight93: WW can't even fly lmao Thor handily takes her out he physically outclasses Wonder Woman shed get killed instantly. Vision will not be flattened he can't be flattened lol what is supes going to do just keep punching till his fist hurt? He can't hurt vision physically I keep trying to get this through you numbskulls head

--so, wonder woman, who fought doomsday with more skill then clark did and managed to dodge, block, and cut him, gets one shotted by Thor? are you actually suggesting that Thor could beat Doomsday? I really hope you're not....

--you keep using vision and his durability as if it's an NLF. by your logic, MCU vision could tank a universe busting explosion (like when monarch exploded in SBP's face) and be absolutely fine because "vision can't be hurt physically".

--visions best durability feat is tanking that fast moving shipping container. that's about it. Sups has survived a nuke, and has way better strength feats then anyone on team MCU.

--also, don't be calling anyone "numbskull" when your arguments have been refuted again and again and you keep making the same, washed up arguments for some odd reason.

Chris-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackestnight93: Both of you are numbskulls with skill dodges and all yes Thor would kill wonder women and yes Thor would probably defeat doomsday a nuke isn't stopping vision ultron made vision to be the "perfect" body my arguments are valid you keep saying vision will get smashed when there's no logical way vision can be defeated unless you can manipulate his stone I'm telling you superman is losing this one so is wonder women she'll be on the ground and boom the hammer comes flying through her chest she wouldn't even see it coming it'd be so fast supes tries to punch vision to oblivion only for vision to phase through his chest grab his heart and crush it lanter picks the hulk up( Which I'm almost sure hulk can break his constructs) but scarlet witch stops Hal and Hal gets the vision treatment and sent through the ground, or ripped in half. Please stop under estimating them. team dc loses

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People really need to stop with these live action Marvel vs DC threads.

Chris-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackestnight93: Besides didn't supes like get stunned from when zod through a car on him? Or hit him with the steel beam and supes was also stunned lmao his durability is wack nothing compared to vision.