Akatsuki vs Straw Hat Pirates

SonDeathEater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@justsomerandomkid: *speed* blitz from team one piece.If we were to go by abilities only,Robin could crack everyone's necks before they could do anything.The only ones unaffected by the neck cracking is that immortal guy who I don't remember wat his name is.

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sondeatheater: I think your talking about Hidan? Whatever his name was it doesn't really matter. Anyway Itachi have them all in a Genjutsu before anything happens really. He could probably solo because of that actually.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Robin can't win just by snapping everyone's neck it's not that easy..

but anyway besides the hype Deidara can Solo Kisame can solo for obvious reasons.

Itachi can solo, Pain can solo. All of then together in overkill

SonDeathEater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By SonDeathEater

@dbvse7: It is that easy actually.She could also make giant arms if before wasn't enough,Everyone else you speak of gets speed blitzed since The Strawhats are that much more faster than pretimeskip.

Edit:Pretimeskip monster trio would still be a problem in the stats department.

@justsomerandomkid: With superior speed and Haki,I highly doubt Itachi can even dodge Luffy let alone Sanji from blitzing.Wat ur saying is exactly the same as me saying Robin could snap everyone's neck before anyone can even one shot her.It wouldn't matter since The monster trio are far faster than everyone else except Obito possibly.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By DBVSE7

@sondeatheater: You're acting as if they're slow.. The Straw Hats aren't the Justice League. . . These guys were gathered to capture Tailed Beast.. Kisame himself IIRC was compared to one. Robin can be taken care of like its nothing.

Akatsuki out number them (Pains help) and out power (abilities) them.. before this starts they're trapped (Itachi). Nothing is stopping Deidara from using microscopic bombs.. how do the Straw Hats stop that exactly? Whats stoping Kisame from flooding the area? Last time I checked they can't stand on water.

Omg Pain was fighting Naruto is one of his most deadly nine tails transformations come on now.. Even Konan has potential i this fight seeing how she fought obito.

All im hearing for the Straw Hats side is bliz this blitz that.. I don't even see how that would matter since the Akatsuki are not slow and can use clones substitutions etc..

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sondeatheater: Why would Itachi need to dodge?.... He puts people in Genjutsu right off the bat. I hear all this stuff about speed blitzing from One Piece. It truly doesn't matter whether or not they're fast enough to react to them when they won't even be hitting the right targets.

SonDeathEater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sondeatheater: Why would Itachi need to dodge?.... He puts people in Genjutsu right off the bat. I hear all this stuff about speed blitzing from One Piece. It truly doesn't matter whether or not they're fast enough to react to them when they won't even be hitting the right targets.

One of the monster trio would staright up blitz Itachi "right off the bat" before Itachi would pull it off in the first place.Itachi is the one who needs the speed to react.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sondeatheater: One does not simply "blitz" Itachi.. you're forgetting Susanoo is in play and the fact Itachi can read movements with Sharigan.. not just Genjutsu.

Alakemega123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Alakemega123

If the straw hats have knowledge on the akatsuki then they win. Robin can snap anybody's neck that she wants to, so they could win automatically with that. Also if robin does not do that for some reason, the pirates are faster and stronger and have better stats in general than the akatsuki by a lot so yes the akatsuki can be blitzed

Avatar image for stardustcrusader
StardustCrusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SonDeathEater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi getting blitzed by lightning

@dbvse7 said:

@sondeatheater: One does not simply "blitz" Itachi.. you're forgetting Susanoo is in play and the fact Itachi can read movements with Sharigan.. not just Genjutsu.

Sharingan helps predict attacks but it doesn't help you outspeed them.EX:Sasuke getting blitzed by Lee,Luffy vs Boa Hancock's sisters,etc.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By DBVSE7

@alakemega123: The Akatsuki are Leagues ahead when it comes to versatility.

Pain.

Deidara.

Itachi.

Sasori.

Kakuzo.

Kisame.

Obito.

Think about all the BS they can do.. compared to Straw Hats.. Speed is nothing to Itachi and Pain.. again these guys aren't slow blitzing Mid-High tier Naruto characters isn't as easy as you think.

Straw Hat main (only problems) Luffy Sanji Zoro and Robin (who can easily be taken care of by Zetsu or Konan)

Lets just take Usopp Nami Chopper Brook (who should be able to die in this scenario) and Franky out cause they can get beaten easily if PIS isn't included in this Match.

Now you have a bigger Disadvatage.. I only took those guys out because they really can't really do much against the Akatsuki.

So now you have.

Luffy Zoro Sanji and MAYBE Robin... against

Kisame who could kill all the DF users by flooding the area.

Sasori who could poison everyone besides Luffy of course and can make a bigger advatage by 100.

Deidara who can fly and make a bigger advantage with multiple clay bombs all over the place (animal spiders microscopic)

Kakuzo.. nuff said.

Itachi.. nuff said.

Pain.. NUFF SAID.

Obito.. NUFF SAID.

Konan.. like Deidara bomb the area like she did Obito.

Yet.. Blitzing and Robins neck snapping is the only argument.. right.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sondeatheater: thats COMPLETELY different can't compare Haki and Sharigan.. Itachi and Sasuke were 2-3/4 into that fight.. not like he was at perfect health.. he simply couldn't avoid it..

(Pre-Skip) Sasuke vs Naruto.. Sasukes Sharigan fully activates and is able to keep up with Fox cloak Naruto who's faster than Lee.. You don't need to out speed your opponent with Sharigan if you can read high speed movements.. Being able to do that makes it easier to dodge.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bloodlusted aktsuki is not losing to straw hats.

pikachumonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By pikachumonster

Genjutsu & Ninjutsu hax ftw.

Alakemega123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7: the akastuski's abilities really don't matter as you still have not given me a defense against having their neck snapped

LordGrapeSoda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I give this to the Straw hats, in a tough fight.

So long as they don't get caught in any genjutsus.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By DBVSE7

@lordgrapesoda: @alakemega123: If Robin is trapped (which she will be) in Genjutsu she could be snapping her own Neck for all she knows.. example when Itachi put Deidara in a Genjutsu.

Robin.. can be taken out in so many it's not even funny.

And care to give an actual good reason and nothin that had to do with Blitzing or neck snapping.

SonDeathEater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7: He wouldn't have been able to avoid if he was at full health.The only problem was That sasuke needed a charge time to pull it off.Show me any evidence that Itachi is faster than lightning.A who was stated as that nearly blitzed Sasuke at Kage summit.

No,Haki and Sharingan both predict movements.Sasuke vs. Naruto, Sasuke was much more faster than Lee at this point.Just because you have sharing an doesn't mean you can dodge anything.

I'm saying that the difference in speed is that large.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By DBVSE7

@sondeatheater: Haki is Precog Sharigan isn't.. Haki is more than just movements it's different.

I'm not saying he is I was just saying we have no idea if e could or not because he wasn't in perfect health other than that yea he couldn't avoid it sry and I bet there was more to it then just the speed.. look at the size.

SonDeathEater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7: No,it isn't.They both predict attack movements.Precog is being able to see an attack before it is done.

Zetsu confirmed himself that Kirin would be unavoidable and stated it's speed.Speed would have been enough it fit weren't for the charge time.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Nyas

*Sighs* I wanted to avoid getting into a pointless debate during my vacation... but out of curiosity I visit CV and I stumble across this abomination... Now I can't help it...

@sondeatheater said:

@dbvse7: He wouldn't have been able to avoid if he was at full health.The only problem was That sasuke needed a charge time to pull it off.Show me any evidence that Itachi is faster than lightning.A who was stated as that nearly blitzed Sasuke at Kage summit.

No,Haki and Sharingan both predict movements.Sasuke vs. Naruto, Sasuke was much more faster than Lee at this point.Just because you have sharing an doesn't mean you can dodge anything.

I'm saying that the difference in speed is that large.

What are you talking about ? No one in OP team is even relatively close to lightning speed... Enel's lightning <<< Real lightning...

List of the things to prove Enel isn't lightening speed :

* Couldn't dodge a hit he saw coming :

No Caption Provided

* Couldn't dodge the random rebounds from Luffy :

No Caption Provided

* Couldn't dodge this kick from Luffy even with precog :

No Caption Provided

* Can travel in metals but only at an extreme slow speed (Look how long it took him to reach Luffy)

&

* All his moves could be followed by some random Kid :

No Caption Provided

* His thunder was dodged by Nami (in a serious battle) :

No Caption Provided

* His lightening was deflected by Nami (In a serious battle) :

No Caption Provided

* Couldn't dodge ussop's fire star (In a serious moment since Nami was going to die)

No Caption Provided

* Couldn't hit Nami and Ussop (and this is the only part you can pass as "gag feats")

No Caption Provided

Now

List of ways to prove Enel is lightening speed :

No Caption Provided

And don't bring in "lol oda said so"... out of context much ? Oda stated logias use the power of natural elements, meaning = Fire, water,wind,lightning etc This has nothing to do with logia's abilities being real natural element... It's like saying "kishi said chakra nature manipulation" and taking it out of context to pretend chakra elements = chakra Nature manipulation...

SonDeathEater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Logia Devil Fruits allow a person to create, control, and "transform into a natural element or force of nature, depending on the fruit. The user can transform partly, or completely."

@nyas: in his "Logia" form.Traveling as literal lightning.Making elements out of chakra is completely different from Logias being able to become the actual element.

The scan itself even said that Nami predicted the travel path and redirected it.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: Thank you Nyas-Sensei (/v-v)/

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By DBVSE7

@sondeatheater: .. um exactly you just said what im saying.. SHARINGAN PRIDICTS MOVEMENRS HAKI IS PRECOG SHARINGAN ISN'T PRECOG.. example if Sharigan and Haki were the same damn thing.. Sasuke wouldn't have been cut up my Bee.

Saying it's unavoidable doesn't make it Valid.. js

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Nyas

@sondeatheater said:

Logia Devil Fruits allow a person to create, control, and "transform into a natural element or force of nature, depending on the fruit. The user can transform partly, or completely."

@nyas: in his "Logia" form.Traveling as literal lightning.Making elements out of chakra is completely different from Logias being able to become the actual element.

The scan itself even said that Nami predicted the travel path and redirected it.

Thank you for confirming that Logias =/= real elements, As I said saying that they use natural element =/= real natural elements.

You need to stop taking the statement out of context and understand that natural elements refers to the fact that they are using fire, water,wind etc

His logia form travel is metal at speeds <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< the speed of natural lightning, and can be seen and followed by a kid. They turn into element ? that's nice because it's the exact same thing for chakra ! double standards...

She still needs to move her arms at mach 300+ to deflect lightning after it has been fired... be reasonable !

@dbvse7 said:

@nyas: Thank you Nyas-Sensei (/v-v)/

No prob dear kohai (lol) These guys seem like desperate cases honestly, it might be better to just let it go....

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By DBVSE7

@nyas: I mean Bloodlusted Akatsuki.. YOU out of all the people obviously know how much BS they could do in this fight. . yet the only argument brought to the table for the Straw Hats are Robins neck snapping and Blizting..

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Nyas

@dbvse7 said:

@nyas: I mean Bloodlusted Akatsuki.. YOU out of all the people obviously know how much BS they could do in this fight. . yet the only argument brought to the table for the Straw Hats are Robins neck snapping and Blizting..

Exactly, I cloud spend the night stating how many ways the Akatsuka could to win this...

Blitzing is a fanboyish argument when it's only backed by personal opinions and a statement taken out of context, and don't even get me started on neck snapping : when has robin done so to someone even remotely as durable to a remember of the Akatsuki ?

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By DBVSE7

@nyas: The whimp of CP9 that made Robin his b**** lmaoo

But yea, exactly.. when it comes to being deadly and versatile the Akatsuki run laps around the Straw Hats.. plus Bloodlusted.. Omg GG xD

SonDeathEater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: Nowhere has Naruto ever stated that Elements made from Chakra.Natural elements means exactly what it means, natural elements.Just like Zetsu stating how fast lightning was in Naruto and Sasuke explaining that Kirin uses natural lightning.The only logia that actually contradicts it is Teach's.The explanation for why he girl tells Luffy that Enel is coming straight right toward him is the same reason why People can talk in midair for a long period of time when they should be back on the ground right now,Talking is a Free Action Trope.

>Lightning speed varies

>Predicting where the attack as traveling=/=stopping it from close range

>Nami aim dodged it.Enel looked at her and she moved immediately out of the way right before she used it.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TalkingIsAFreeAction

http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=20846

Alakemega123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: nothing you said proved that enel's ligtning is slow. Showing scans of luffy hitting enel just shows that luffy is faster than lightning. That. Random kid you were talking about used haki to tell where the lightning was going to hit, and enel even said that she dodged and deflected the lightning because of her knowledge of weathe, and enel didnt dodge the fire star because he knew it wasn't going to hurt him

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7 said:

@nyas: The whimp of CP9 that made Robin his b**** lmaoo

But yea, exactly.. when it comes to being deadly and versatile the Akatsuki run laps around the Straw Hats.. plus Bloodlusted.. Omg GG xD

Oh yeah, that scrub's pathetic durability can't even be compared to Deidara who tanked hits from KN0 and post-skip sasuke...

Seriously Pain cloud just level the 60+kms the battle is taken place in with his shinra tensei..

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: I know right..

Anyway.. man just don't continue on with this before this lightning argument goes on for another 3 pages..

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By Nyas
@sondeatheater said:

@nyas: Nowhere has Naruto ever stated that Elements made from Chakra.Natural elements means exactly what it means, natural elements.Just like Zetsu stating how fast lightning was in Naruto and Sasuke explaining that Kirin uses natural lightning.The only logia that actually contradicts it is Teach's.The explanation for why he girl tells Luffy that Enel is coming straight right toward him is the same reason why People can talk in midair for a long period of time when they should be back on the ground right now,Talking is a Free Action Trope.

>Lightning speed varies

>Nami aim dodged it.Enel looked at her and she moved immediately out of the way right before she used it.

Exactly Natural elements mean Natural elements (Fire,wind,earth,water,lightning). Show me where it was stated that Logia's natural element = Real natural elements.

no one is talking about talking, I'm talking about the distance falling Luffy traveled before Enel reached the spot behind him that's <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< electricity <<<< lightning.

Slowest speed of lightning is mach 120+ = that's still 120 times faster than sound.

Predicting where the attack will hit and dodging it =/= predecting where the attack will hit and deflecting it. pay attention this isn't aim-dodging, nami lteraly deflected enel's lightning after it has been fired.

@alakemega123 said:

@nyas: nothing you said proved that enel's ligtning is slow. Showing scans of luffy hitting enel just shows that luffy is faster than lightning. That. Random kid you were talking about used haki to tell where the lightning was going to hit, and enel even said that she dodged and deflected the lightning because of her knowledge of weathe, and enel didnt dodge the fire star because he knew it wasn't going to hurt him

And nothing you have shown prove enel = real lightning. Oh yeah that kid used haki... ROFL stop fangasming, haki wasn't even known at that time.

so knowing weather makes you able to react to lightning ? ok seems legit, I guess TV weather announcer are > Luffy then... No really that doesn't make any damn sense. What enel meant is that she knew how to change the trajectory of his lightning, that has literally nothing to do with being able to react to it.

Ok two can play this game :

Kakashi >>> lightning :

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And pain,Itachi >>>> KAKASHI.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7 said:

@nyas: I know right..

Anyway.. man just don't continue on with this before this lightning argument goes on for another 3 pages..

Calling it an "argument" is a joke lol

It's just a bunch of pointless fangasming...

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#137  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

Don't know if I've already commented on this or not, but I say Akatsuki.

Alakemega123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: although haki wasnt known by name at the time it was still practiced in skypeia but it was called mantra. And she didnt dodge it because she knew about weather he was saying she was able to deflect it because of her knowledge of weather and because she knew that the lightning was coming. And what Kakashi did wasnt the same thing

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By Nyas

@alakemega123 said:

@nyas: although haki wasnt known by name at the time it was still practiced in skypeia but it was called mantra. And she didnt dodge it because she knew about weather he was saying she was able to deflect it because of her knowledge of weather and because she knew that the lightning was coming. And what Kakashi did wasnt the same thing

Mantra is only available to enel because of his devil fruit, don't take me for a fool I've read One piece.

You are still missing the point, knowing that lightning is coming doesn't magically grant you the ability to move your hands at mach 300. Think of this : someone is going to shoot you, and you know that the bullet is coming, does that mean that you can just catch the bullet ? hell no ! You can dodge before its fired, and it's called aim-doging but deflecting is a completely different matter.

Kakashi was shown outrunning lightning, if enel is lightning speed then Raiton is lightning speed, deal with it.

WHAT_DiiCK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi uses izanagi to basically warp or control reality while he kills them horribly..... do I call curbstomp or massacre.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: I think Kenshiro explains that Gun example.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7 said:

@nyas: I think Kenshiro explains that Gun example.

He sure did, but even in that thread op fans couldn't understand the point...

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: ~ Shrugs ~ :/ like my Nana always says.. Common Sense isn't so common nowadays.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By Nyas

@dbvse7 said:

@nyas: ~ Shrugs ~ :/ like my Nana always says.. Common Sense isn't so common nowadays.

I totally agree :

No Caption Provided

Alakemega123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: 1- mantra is not only because of enel's devil fruit beacuse when Raleigh was explaining haki to luffy he said mantra was what haki was called in skypeia.

2- she dodged it because she moved before enel shot the lightning not because she knew he was gonna shoot it and reacted afterwards

3- raiton is not lightning speed because it's been stated it's not as fast as real lightning

SonDeathEater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By SonDeathEater

@nyas said:
@sondeatheater said:

>Lightning speed varies

Exactly Natural elements mean Natural elements (Fire,wind,earth,water,lightning). Show me where it was stated that Logia's natural element = Real natural elements.

SBS Volume 30 pg. 104

Oda:"...Logia is the "best" of the three types, as it gives control over the forces of nature."

no one is talking about talking, I'm talking about the distance falling Luffy traveled before Enel reached the spot behind him that's <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< electricity <<<< lightning.

The girl saying Luffy ," Look out" to add climax to the fight,right

Slowest speed of lightning is mach 120+ = that's still 120 times faster than sound.

Predicting where the attack will hit and dodging it =/= predecting where the attack will hit and deflecting it. pay attention this isn't aim-dodging, nami lteraly deflected enel's lightning after it has been fired.

I was talking about when Nami aim dodged Enel's attack when she saw his face,realized he was going to attack her, and gtfoed where she was standing

@alakemega123 said:

And nothing you have shown prove enel = real lightning. Oh yeah that kid used haki... ROFL stop fangasming, haki wasn't even known at that time.

so knowing weather makes you able to react to lightning ? ok seems legit, I guess TV weather announcer are > Luffy then... No really that doesn't make any damn sense. What enel meant is that she knew how to change the trajectory of his lightning, that has literally nothing to do with being able to react to it.

Ok two can play this game :

Kakashi >>> lightning :

Naruto Chapter 391 page 4

Naruto Chapter 391 page 6

Sasuke states its on a different level humans can normally produce with their own chakra and nature manipulation.Zetsu states how is this next technique unavoidable like Amaterasu.After Sasuke stated he would use actual lightning as his power source,Zetsu reassures himself that it will be unavoidable by stating how fast the speed of lightning is.

Plus, Lightning element is an arteficial lightning made by chakra, while Devil Fruit Users gain a supernatural ability to use natural elements or force of nature by controlling them,transforming partially or fully,etc.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By Nyas

@nyas: 1- mantra is not only because of enel's devil fruit beacuse when Raleigh was explaining haki to luffy he said mantra was what haki was called in skypeia.

2- she dodged it because she moved before enel shot the lightning not because she knew he was gonna shoot it and reacted afterwards

3- raiton is not lightning speed because it's been stated it's not as fast as real lightning

1)Mantra is something only Enel can do, he openly stated that he uses his electrical abilities to create sonic waves similar to a radar.

2-This isn't even what I'm talking about... read my posts properly before answering : Deflecting =/= aim-doging. You can aim-doge something even if you aren't as fast, but reacting to and deflecting lightning is completely different.

3-And enel's lightning isn't real lightning, when was raiton ever stated to be slower ? That never happened (read blow for kirin).

Naruto Chapter 391 page 4

Naruto Chapter 391 page 6

Sasuke states its on a different level humans can normally produce with their own chakra and nature manipulation.Zetsu states how is this next technique unavoidable like Amaterasu.After Sasuke stated he would use actual lightning as his power source,Zetsu reassures himself that it will be unavoidable by stating how fast the speed of lightning is.

Plus, Chakra is an arteficial lightning made by chakra, while Devil Fruit Users gain a supernatural ability to use natural elements or force of nature by controlling them,transforming partially or fully,etc.

Once again, thank you for debunking your own points : The diffrence between kirin and normal lightning chakra is the scale. That thing is freaken massive no one has enough chakra to create a lightning bolt that large. Yes and that proves what exactly ? Zetsu never stated that normal lightning chakra can't be as fast or faster. He also never stated that only Kirin can be as fast... Why should we even take his words for granted to start with ? He claimed Amaterasu was unavoidable and yet Raikage dodged it :rolleyes:

*Sighs* gotta love stuck up people... Should I buy you a dictionary for Christmas ? What part about Natural element = fire, water, wind, earth and force of nature = storms, volcano can't you get ? Just because it contains the word "Natural" doesn't mean it's "real". Natural is added to elements to differentiate between Elements like : metals, poison etc and Natural element (the ones stated above). Will you ever stop taking things out of context ?.... No, I know you won't and that's why I'm done here, you can keep on embarrassing yourself if you want.

I'm outta here.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Genjutsu enabled makes this a stomp for Akatsuki.