Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Pablo_Mablo
No Caption Provided

vs

No Caption Provided

-Takes place in a deserted Konohagakure

-Pre-Jinchuriki Obito

-Everyone is in full health (Sasori is a puppet body thing)

-Nagato is located at the edge of the village underground and has all pain bodies.

-Standard Gear

-Everyone is blood-lusted

-Genjutsu works on strawhats

Tohoma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a close one imo. But the Akatsuki has the edge. They take it with difficulty.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Robin snaps most of their necks lol

Tohoma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tohoma: Before or after Luffy blitz their balls off? lol XD

Tohoma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tohoma: Before or after Luffy blitz their balls off? lol XD

Luffy could be detered by summons, an almight push or Obito. I doubt its gonna be an instant win for either team.

CerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But seriously, what is stopping Robin from snapping most of their necks?

I still won't give an answer considering I don't know how powerful Obito is.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But seriously, what is stopping Robin from snapping most of their necks?

I still won't give an answer considering I don't know how powerful Obito is.

The beauty of Sasori

Pablo_Mablo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Date_Masamune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Date_Masamune

Robin isn't just going to snap these guys necks with ease like that, it's not like these guys are weak or fodder, the only threats on the Strawhats are the Trio, Brook, and Franky the rest die, but I can see still see the Strawhats winning with high difficulty.

Ratatat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IB4 one piece vs naruto flame war

Pablo_Mablo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

InFamous_Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Akatsuki wins

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Straw Hats take this. Deidara dies horribly, same for Kisame, same for Sasori, same for Kakuzo, which probably would be neutralized by Franky's Vegapunk beam instantly turning him into ashes.

The only problem here are Itachi, Pain, Tobi and the guy that doesn't die... I believe its Hidan his name? Nonetheless, he could be decapitated by Zoro easily.

Actually, the straw hats have more raw power and speed than anyone in Akatsuki... For that reason i give them the win... It would be hard fighting the people above though.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

pein, itachi, tobi and konan are going to be a problem for the strawhats. i would see this fight going to akatsuki if they get their sh*t together on working as a team

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@infamous_wolf: agreed nobody is touching tobi, as for reaction speed he dodged might guy pretty fast as he was about to touch naruto. I think when itachi's susanoo and black flames come out,add that in with god pain, plus kakazu who has 5 hearts,Hidan who really can't die and nobody on the straw hat team is smart enough to know how to beat him,Tobi who is untouchable and fast as hell it's kind of a stomp.

Tohoma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Straw Hats take this. Deidara dies horribly, same for Kisame, same for Sasori, same for Kakuzo, which probably would be neutralized by Franky's Vegapunk beam instantly turning him into ashes.

The only problem here are Itachi, Pain, Tobi and the guy that doesn't die... I believe its Hidan his name? Nonetheless, he could be decapitated by Zoro easily.

Actually, the straw hats have more raw power and speed than anyone in Akatsuki... For that reason i give them the win... It would be hard fighting the people above though.

Potentially Deidara could be the one ending the game. The heavy hitters will probably be shut down by genjutsu from Itachi and Obito or probably dealing one-shots to a cluster fuck of giant summonings, Pain's mechanical beings, Kakuzu's heart and Deidara's puppet spam or AoE poison attacks. Meanwhile while all this is happening Deidara drops a C4 and in the end Nagato's real body underground revives the Akatsuki or not if he wants to be a jackass.

Elm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Elm

Couldn't Kisame use Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave and drown anyone who has ate the Devil fruit? I haven't watched One Piece in a long time, so I don't know about there situation with Water...

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By GhostRavage

@tohoma said:

@ghostravage said:

Potentially Deidara could be the one ending the game.The heavy hitters will probably be shut down by genjutsu from Itachi and Obito or probably dealing one-shots to a cluster fuck of giant summonings, Pain's mechanical beings, Kakuzu's heart and Deidara's puppet spam or AoE poison attacks.Meanwhile while all this is happening Deidara drops a C4 and in the end Nagato's real body underground revives the Akatsuki or not if he wants to be a jackass.

Nice way to totally ignore Straw Hats side.

• Deidara is getting blitzed in the first 2 seconds of the fight, along with Kisame and Sasori. I think we don't need to touch such subject. Luffy can one shot them.
  • Zoro, Sanji and Luffy have high resistance to anything involving entering their minds because of high willpower. However, that can't be said about the others. Perhaps Brook is the next on the list to potentially resist such thing... Because well... He doesn't have any organs to begin with, so no chakra flood...
  • Luffy, Zoro and Sanji were one shotting Sea Kings in they early days in the East Blue... Now its a child's game to fight such things.
  • Luffy is immune to poison. Zoro can disperse the poison aswell with AoE attacks.
  • Franky can one shot Kakuzo the same way Naruto did with Rasenshuriken.
  • He wont, because he's not even surviving the first 3 seconds of the fight. Nonetheless, half the Straw Hats are able to avoid being touched by it... Also, Sogeking probably will deal with Deidara if he starts in the air... Easy Peasy.
  • Luffy can perceive over 100,000+ beings simultaneously in a wide extended area like the The Plaza in the Mermaid Island... He could perceive everybody who was there. Nonetheless, by the fact Nagato is the one with the highest chakra among them he would probably be like a guy with an utter big arrow on top of him pointing out his location to Luffy. Then proceeding to killhim with just harsh language... Because... He's weak as hell in his normal body.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elm: Great point if he dosen't get blitzed by luffy, but than zorro could also be a major problem under water.

Elm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18: Not if he used Suiton: A Thousand Feeding Sharks or Suiton: Daikoudan no jutsu

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elm: Zorro could cut through all of that,and he is faster than a fishman underwater.

Tohoma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tohoma said:

@ghostravage said:

Potentially Deidara could be the one ending the game.The heavy hitters will probably be shut down by genjutsu from Itachi and Obito or probably dealing one-shots to a cluster fuck of giant summonings, Pain's mechanical beings, Kakuzu's heart and Deidara's puppet spam or AoE poison attacks.Meanwhile while all this is happening Deidara drops a C4 and in the end Nagato's real body underground revives the Akatsuki or not if he wants to be a jackass.

• Deidara is getting blitzed in the first 2 seconds of the fight, along with Kisame and Sasori. I think we don't need to touch such subject. Luffy can one shot them.
  • Zoro, Sanji and Luffy have high resistance to anything involving entering their minds because of high willpower. However, that can't be said about the others. Perhaps Brook is the next on the list to potentially resist such thing... Because well... He doesn't have any organs to begin with, so no chakra flood...
  • Luffy, Zoro and Sanji were one shotting Sea Kings in they early days in the East Blue... Now its a child's game to fight such things.
  • Luffy is immune to poison. Zoro can disperse the poison aswell with AoE attacks.
  • He wont, because he's not even surviving the first 3 seconds of the fight. Nonetheless, half the Straw Hats are able to avoid being touched by it... Also, Sogeking probably will deal with Deidara if he starts in the air... Easy Peasy.
  • Luffy can perceive over 100,000+ beings simultaneously in a wide extended area like the The Plaza in the Mermaid Island... He could perceive everybody who was there. Nonetheless, by the fact Nagato is the one with the highest chakra among them he would probably be like a guy with an utter big arrow on top of him pointing out his location to Luffy. Then proceeding to killhim with just harsh language... Because... He's weak as hell in his normal body.

Speed blitzing can be stopped with almighty push used from the start

The leaf villagers worship this will of fire and are willful but that doesn't stop genjutsu. And either way OP said genjutsu will work.

Summons serve as a distraction of sorts to keep busy and Nagato's dog summoning multiplies when it hits so they will be a bit busy before they figure out they have to take out Animal Path.

Kakuzo won't be standing still and he also does have multiple moving body masks.

While Luffy will be immune to poison, everyone else won't be. And Sasori's poison AoE attack can be in the forms of needles and take out Ussop, Chopper and Robin.

Also Nagato is at full health

Also you are underestimating the Akatsuki's reaction time. For example, Deidara was quickly able to create a C1 bomb, detonate and escape the explosion before Sasuke slashed him.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

Wow its been a long ass time since I've read Once Piece...that roster has easily doubled from the last time I read it lol.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@ghostravage said:

1.Actually, no. Deidara ran away from entire team gai after he was owned in two fights repeatedly, lost both his hands and bleeding out..dodged tailed naruto, shippuden sasuke etc. While he may not be able to keep track of zoro, or gear two luffy, he isn't getting blitzed by the rest. Though 30% kisame got blitzed by gai, full kisame kept track of seventh gate guy just fine. He isn't getting blitzed. Sasori doesn't have any major speed feats, though. The faster strawhats will be more than busy handling the higher members..

2.High willpower doesn't have anything to do with it.. Otherwise, naruto wouldn't have to train a bit, his whole character is based on willpower.. But I agree brooks could be immune..

3.Unlike seakings, the naruto summons can use various huge techniques (recall jiraya's toad flamethrower), are trained in battle, highly intelligent. And I suppose you remember the dog thingy pein uses?

4.Agreed. Luffy is immune, but I haven't seen zoro curing poison by aoe attacks?

5.Er.. I hope you're joking about that. Franky isn't beating kakuzu..

6.And about that as well. Sogeking beating deidara? lol Town level c3 says high.. otherwise the suicide bomb..

7.I suppose you haven't caught up with current naruto. It will be a VERY bad idea to get nagato involved here. Nagato>>Six paths of Pein. He is far stronger than them, almost solo'ing two jinchurikis if not for itachi plot op.

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By sync1

Akatsuki ftw

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As Expected, people are underestimating kisame due to guy's fodderizing him.. He has created lakes in an instant.. and used a mountain+ water prison.. It could be a bane of most of the devil fruit users..

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if kisame does his lake thing, he would have to contend with zoro for that matter.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#31  Edited By Cooldes

@elm: sanji has water walk and sky walk, brook is so fast he can run on water, luffy is even faster, choper could jump away w/ jumping point, robin could use arms, AND kisame wouldn't know about their weakness anyway. The blitzing he would get from sanji, brook, and zoro is on a new tier...

...the one they all get from luffy will be unbelievable.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

anyway, no chakara so no genjutsu.

Sniper King solos x)

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooldes said:

@elm: sanji has water walk and sky walk, brook is so fast he can run on water, luffy is even faster, choper could jump away w/ jumping point, robin could use arms, AND kisame wouldn't know about their weakness anyway. The blitzing he would get from sanji, brook, and zoro is on a new tier...

...the one they all get from luffy will be unbelievable.

Kisame is a standard suiton user, he doesn't need to know their weakness for him to use it. Are you forgetting killer bee can walk on water, too? Didn't help much. That thing is a centralized mountain sized water prison, I posted the scans already. The df users aren't getting out of it, as they get paralyzed. That leaves Zoro, Sanji, Franky while the rest drown..

And as I said, kisame has already kept up with a v2 jinchuriki, as well as 7th gate gai. He isn't getting blitzed from anyone here. Speed advantage? sure. Blitz? Hell no.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Ratava

I don´t like Tobito in Battles - his phasing is to hax, Genjutsu would be a real pain for he SH and Kisame is a beast :)

@cooldes said:

Sniper King solos x)

maybe ^^

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1:

"Kisame is a standard suiton user, he doesn't need to know their weakness for him to use it. Are you forgetting killer bee can walk on water, too? Didn't help much. "

this is the most moot point i've ever seen...

EVERYONE in naruto can walk on water! xD

luffy's speed >>>>>>> guy & lee.

and what's stopping zoro, sanji, nami, usopp, from taking any df user out of the water? did you see what zoro and luffy did yo agua laguna!?!? have you seen sanji's water walk? CP9's geppo? cause sanji has that too.

EVERYONE. lets not forget we have THREE haki users on team stawhat. The akatsuki are not touching them. Superior speed + Precog = you're not laying a finger on them. HOPEFULLY no one gets knocked out by conquerors haki, and if luffy tags ANYONE with a Busoshoku haki infused gear 3rd attack they're insta dead.

same with hells memories.

same with literally anything zoro does.

Brook can still do some uber excellent blitzing.

Usopp could most likely take daedara, if he starts in air, or sanji sky walks to him.

Robin would insta steal sasori's twig thing that keeps him alive. and then proceeds to snap everyone's neck.

nami stops any weather/langscape changing events or attacks.

Franky insta kills kakuzu or goes in and starts brawling people.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooldes:

this is the most moot point i've ever seen... EVERYONE in naruto can walk on water! xD

Exactly. Brook walking on water is moot. The Giant bomb water surrounds you, not like a wave which can be dodged.

luffy's speed >>>>>>> guy & lee.

Guy in seventh gate? Nope. Faster? Possibly. far faster? nope.

and what's stopping zoro, sanji, nami, usopp, from taking any df user out of the water? did you see what zoro and luffy did yo agua laguna!?!? have you seen sanji's water walk? CP9's geppo? cause sanji has that too.

Because they will be targeted by other eqaully dangerous members of akatsuki. Hard pressed for themselves, much less the others. Nami and usopp aren't even worth counting.

EVERYONE. lets not forget we have THREE haki users on team stawhat. The akatsuki are not touching them. Superior speed + Precog = you're not laying a finger on them. HOPEFULLY no one gets knocked out by conquerors haki, and if luffy tags ANYONE with a Busoshoku haki infused gear 3rd attack they're insta dead.

Not really. Any of peins bodies can be resurrected. And lol conqueror's haki couldn't even beat hody. It isn't doing anything here.

Deva pein was hit by a bijju bomb. Kisame took hirudora to the face. Itachi has yata mirror.

Usopp could most likely take daedara, if he starts in air, or sanji sky walks to him.

Robin would insta steal sasori's twig thing that keeps him alive. and then proceeds to snap everyone's neck.

Deidara lolstomps usopp. He has better explosives, faster reactions, microscopic attack, town level Bombs, and a game ender finishing move. Brook isn't blitzing anyone here, except for possibly hidan. Sasori's twig thing is fit inside a puppet hidden inside a puppet that could kill her with a scratch. So No.

nami stops any weather/langscape changing events or attacks.

Franky insta kills kakuzu or goes in and starts brawling people.

They don't use any weather manipulation, except for pein's rain jutsu which he doesn't use in a fight.

Franky gets a wind+fire or thunder combo to the face.

Or tobi phases one member. Itachi amaterasu's other. Pein soul rips the fodder.

Tohoma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooldes said:

Sniper King solos x)

OP says genjutsu works and literally if any of the Strawhats look at Itachi's finger they are immobilized and won't be able to break out of it. And unless if sniper king starts off all the way across from the village any one of the Akatsuki can deal with him besides Hidan. Also how would Robin insta kill Sasori? She wouldn't know where his weakness is.

InFamous_Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooldes said:

Sniper King solos x)

I assume you didn't read the description. lol

InFamous_Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this is fun...bump

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By GhostRavage

@tohoma said:

@cooldes said:

Sniper King solos x)

OP says genjutsu works and literally if any of the Strawhats look at Itachi's finger they are immobilized and won't be able to break out of it. And unless if sniper king starts off all the way across from the village any one of the Akatsuki can deal with him besides Hidan. Also how would Robin insta kill Sasori? She wouldn't know where his weakness is.

• Genjutsus can be used... That doesn't mean they would work, by the fact people has overcome Genjutsus by Willpower alone.
  • Nobody is looking anybody's finger... Wtf? Looking at someone's finger is PIS at best in a fight.
  • Robin is the least of problems for Sasori... The problem is Zoro, Sanji or Luffy...

@ghostravage said:

1.Actually, no. Deidara ran away from entire team gai after he was owned in two fights repeatedly, lost both his hands and bleeding out..dodged tailed naruto, shippuden sasuke etc. While he may not be able to keep track of zoro, or gear two luffy, he isn't getting blitzed by the rest. Though 30% kisame got blitzed by gai, full kisame kept track of seventh gate guy just fine. He isn't getting blitzed. Sasori doesn't have any major speed feats, though. The faster strawhats will be more than busy handling the higher members..

2.High willpower doesn't have anything to do with it.. Otherwise, naruto wouldn't have to train a bit, his whole character is based on willpower.. But I agree brooks could be immune..

3.Unlike seakings, the naruto summons can use various huge techniques (recall jiraya's toad flamethrower), are trained in battle, highly intelligent. And I suppose you remember the dog thingy pein uses?

4.Agreed. Luffy is immune, but I haven't seen zoro curing poison by aoe attacks?

5.Er.. I hope you're joking about that. Franky isn't beating kakuzu..

6.And about that as well. Sogeking beating deidara? lol Town level c3 says high.. otherwise the suicide bomb..

7.I suppose you haven't caught up with current naruto. It will be a VERY bad idea to get nagato involved here. Nagato>>Six paths of Pein. He is far stronger than them, almost solo'ing two jinchurikis if not for itachi plot op.

1. Who mentioned the rest? I was talking about Luffy. Nonetheless, Brook can easily blitz him as well. Also, even if everybody miraculously is busy with "everybody" here... Nami could easily ran away like she always does and prepare the most overpowered thunder storm ever seen in history, nuking everybody. Yes, she can do it... She can turn invisible.
  2. Willpower has to do with it. Genjutsus doesn't work on everybody, hell, Naruto characters have overcame genjutsus by willpower.
  3. I consider them a non-factor... They could still be stomped easily... Luffy one shot'd the Kraken for God's sake.
  4. Who said "cure" poison... Zoro can disperse the poison by AoE attacks so the poison doesn't affect the crew... Sanji can do the same, as well as Nami...
  5. If Kakuzo is hit by Franky's beam... Its over.
  6. Head-shot.
  7. Why is Nagato at full power when its Akatsuki Nagato we're using. Current Nagato isn't even an Akatsuki.
Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Cooldes

@princearagorn1:

"Exactly. Brook walking on water is moot. The Giant bomb water surrounds you, not like a wave which can be dodged."

Brook water walking isn't moot. Naruto chars walk on water using chakara, Brook uses his speed to run on the water. Brook has amazing speed, enough to allow him to run on water, naruto chars can all walk on water thanks to chakara manip, so a naruto char walking in water doesn't necessarily mean they're fast.

"Guy in seventh gate? Nope. Faster? Possibly. far faster? nope."

i'll give guy soru. maybe. but gear 2nd >>>>> soru. no way would he lay a finger on luffy using gear 2nd + haki precog.

"Because they will be targeted by other eqaully dangerous members of akatsuki. Hard pressed for themselves, much less the others. Nami and usopp aren't even worth counting."

in an all out battle like this, i'd see nami playing it safe and playing support. she can go invisible, she can insta evaporate any water used on the field, Strike lightning on people from afar, counter any weather changing done by the enemy etc. Usopp is also VERY far from being a nonfactor. You've watched one piece right? or read it? Usopp's arsenal of pop greens, stars, and dials, coupled with his marksmanship skill and ability make him far more than capable on the battle field.

back on topic though, at agua laguna, zoro and luffy murdered a ridiculous amount of water. you should see it for youself, i'll try & find you a link. water isn't going to be a factor here basically. next,

"Not really. Any of peins bodies can be resurrected. And lol conqueror's haki couldn't even beat hody. It isn't doing anything here.Deva pein was hit by a bijju bomb. Kisame took hirudora to the face. Itachi has yata mirror."

luffy and all the other haki users have immense speed and kenbunshoku haki gives it's user spiritual awareness of all your surroundings. they'll easily find nagato and fodderize him in 2 secs, he should have a 69billion mile wide bullseye over his head due his immense chakara. no. more. pain.(except to nagato of course lol)

all of those durability feats are useless. zoro will insta challenge kisame because of swords, and you don't want to get into a "zoro vs kisame, who's the better swordsman" debate. (zoro obviously xD). zoro can cut though anything esp with busoshoku haki these days. you also don't want to get into a luffy vs those guys durability debate. (luffy duh, rubber-man = no blunt damage, busoshoku haki = no anything else lol)

now,

"Deidara lolstomps usopp. He has better explosives, faster reactions, microscopic attack, town level Bombs, and a game ender finishing move. Brook isn't blitzing anyone here, except for possibly hidan. Sasori's twig thing is fit inside a puppet hidden inside a puppet that could kill her with a scratch. So No."

very large underestimation going on here...

Usopp is not getting stomped by daedara.

I'll give you robin being unknowing of the weakness.

But who here do you think is immune to getting blitzed by brook???

"They don't use any weather manipulation, except for pein's rain jutsu which he doesn't use in a fight.Franky gets a wind+fire or thunder combo to the face.Or tobi phases one member. Itachi amaterasu's other. Pein soul rips the fodder."

look up^ i said how nami is definitely no where near being a nonfactor.

kakuzu gets a laser to his face.

tobi phases? no.

amaterasu? no, some of the straw hats move way faster than can be seen. he needs to see them to hit them with it.

lol what fodder? he wouldn't soul rip his own teamates would he? lol

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Cooldes
PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@tohoma said:

@cooldes said:

Sniper King solos x)

• Genjutsus can be used... That doesn't mean they would work, by the fact people has overcome Genjutsus by Willpower alone.
  • Nobody is looking anybody's finger... Wtf? Looking at someone's finger is PIS at best in a fight.
  • Robin is the least of problems for Sasori... The problem is Zoro, Sanji or Luffy...

There are literally no scans of overcoming genjutsu by willpower. You can find me one if you like. Why did you think jiraya had to train naruto specifically against them? You don't just 'lolwillpower' out of genjutsu..

He actually meant itachi pointing a finger at them lol (he can put a person in genjutsu by pointing)

And they will all be able to focus on sasori how? With pein there, I can see them hard pressed for themselves..

Brook water walking isn't moot. Naruto chars walk on water using chakara, Brook uses his speed to run on the water. Brook has amazing speed, enough to allow him to run on water, naruto chars can all walk on water thanks to chakara manip, so a naruto char walking in water doesn't necessarily mean they're fast.

What? Brook running on water is more of a technique. Unless you think brook is faster than zoro.. Different worlds have different methods of depicting speed.. Neither goku nor ichigo can run on water. Does that mean brooks could see either of them before they blitz his head off? no. Hayato furinji can run across water. Does it mean he can fight on par with zoro? No. (Now that I think about it, they're pretty strong, I'll have to check back on his strength)

i'll give guy soru. maybe. but gear 2nd >>>>> soru. no way would he lay a finger on luffy using gear 2nd + haki precog.

Why'd gai need soru? He's already fast enough to tag any of them in gate 6/7..

in an all out battle like this, i'd see nami playing it safe and playing support. she can go invisible, she can insta evaporate any water used on the field, Strike lightning on people from afar, counter any weather changing done by the enemy etc. Usopp is also VERY far from being a nonfactor. You've watched one piece right? or read it? Usopp's arsenal of pop greens, stars, and dials, coupled with his marksmanship skill and ability make him far more than capable on the battle field.

Well, I can see any one of the akatsuki making short work of nami.. They aren't going to wait for her to use her techniques like most of her enemies usually do.. Same goes for usopp. His marksmanship isn't going to save him from being blown up.. And akatsuki's arsenal is FAR more dangerous than pop greens and dials, except probably impact dial, for which they will need stronger techniques. Not to mention substitution techniques are genin level. I don't see why he'd be hitting anything other than a finely pieced log of wood appearing out of smoke.

back on topic though, at agua laguna, zoro and luffy murdered a ridiculous amount of water. you should see it for youself, i'll try & find you a link. water isn't going to be a factor here basically.

I remember that, 300 pound canon, right? I remember that very well. I can see them doing that to water:exploding wave. But as for water dome, luffy will be powerless, as the water surrounds him..

luffy and all the other haki users have immense speed and kenbunshoku haki gives it's user spiritual awareness of all your surroundings. they'll easily find nagato and fodderize him in 2 secs, he should have a 69billion mile wide bullseye over his head due his immense chakara. no. more. pain.(except to nagato of course lol)

Well, not like they're fighting people slower than them here. And You have literally no idea how strong nagato is. He didn't do anything to naruto because of his talk no jutsu, when he still had enough chakra left revive entire konoha. He can use all six paths techniqes at once, and they're on an entirely different level than those used by paths.

all of those durability feats are useless. zoro will insta challenge kisame because of swords, and you don't want to get into a "zoro vs kisame, who's the better swordsman" debate. (zoro obviously xD). zoro can cut though anything esp with busoshoku haki these days. you also don't want to get into a luffy vs those guys durability debate. (luffy duh, rubber-man = no blunt damage, busoshoku haki = no anything else lol)

I'm just saying that they aren't glass canons like avatar verse.. And luffy got chomped by hody, he isn't good with busoshoku haki yet.

very large underestimation going on here...

Usopp is not getting stomped by daedara.

Actually, saying lolstomp is overestimation of usopp. it'll be outright slaughter. Deidara's highest output is 3 city+ in size, but that kills him. His c3 is enough to level towns. He has microscopic bombs, c2 keeps multiplying on his own, and his bombs can move on their own. And he's faster, uses clones.

But who here do you think is immune to getting blitzed by brook???

The only members without no speed feats..

look up^ i said how nami is definitely no where near being a nonfactor.

She kind of is.. Pein isn't going to make it rain in the fight, so weather manipulation isn't going to be much help.

kakuzu gets a laser to his face.

He comes out of earth as he did with kakashi. Substitution ftw.

tobi phases? no.

For no reason, apparently.

amaterasu? no, some of the straw hats move way faster than can be seen. he needs to see them to hit them with it.

Haku is faster than standard eye lol. Faster than eye is a relative term, I'm sure you've seen dragon ball, I won't need to explain it to you.

lol what fodder? he wouldn't soul rip his own teamates would he? lol

Why would he soul rip his own team? Not making any sense.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By GhostRavage

@princearagorn1: I believe Kakashi did it when he encountered those Ninjas of the Mist Hidden Village in Naruto, not shippuden. Anyway, what is this training? What were they training?

Was Itachi's opponent looking at him?

Nonetheless, i hardly doubt thats going to work on 3 Haki users...

Blitzing is still on the table and there are 3 people which represents Akatsuki weak links, same as the Straw Hats.Not that anybody on their team is even close to Luffy's speed.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: He used substitution. I don't recall a mist genjutsu user. And why'd kakashi, of all people in naruto, won't have trained against genjutsu? 0_0

This should cover it.. Well, I'm not saying you have to go through this specific training. Luffy hasn't faced illusions at all till now.. And naruto, the lolwillpower guy, after two year worth of training from a master still couldn't do it.

There are two people representing akatsuki might be blitzed. So what? Two people representing straws can be blitzed as well.. And Akatsuki's higher member will have the higher straw members fighting for their lives..

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By GhostRavage

@princearagorn1: As Jiraiya said, if you used more power than the controller, then you can cancel the Genjutsu... Haki for the win.

Everybody can get blitzed by Luffy here. Zoro doesn't blitz perse but his cuts are above anyone here as well... No one is tanking one of Zoro's cuts. Sanji can blitz as well. Straw Hats have the speed, Akatsuki has versatility, however, Straw Hats have more raw power. They win, and i even said it wouldn't be easy, but making a factor of people that could be KO'd by the beginning of the fight is unnecessary.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: How does haki=power? And even if it did, he hasn't shown anything above narutoverse.. Luffy isn't Goku, he's high hst level, too. And another high hst character with training couldn't break it..

No one's getting blitzed. High tiers fight high tiers, no blitz. Low tiers fight low tiers, no blitz (possibly. How are usopp/nami planning to keep up?)

If you're picking high tiers from one side, and low tiers from other, obviously they can blitz..

Akatsuki don't lack in raw power to begin with, and they're more versatile.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: How does haki=power?And even if it did, he hasn't shown anything above narutoverse..Luffy isn't Goku, he's high hst level, too. And another high hst character with training couldn't break it..

No one's getting blitzed. High tiers fight high tiers, no blitz. Low tiers fight low tiers, no blitz (possibly. How are usopp/nami planning to keep up?)

If you're picking high tiers from one side, and low tiers from other, obviously they can blitz..

Akatsuki don't lack in raw power to begin with, and they're more versatile.

• Yes, since in One Piece Chakra control doesn't exist, the closest thing to it would be Haki.
  • Have you seen One Piece Recently? He's KO'ing powerful people with high willpower by Conqueror's Haki alone.
  • Yes, people is getting blitzed here... Why not? What's stopping the Straw Hats from using their major adavantage... (Ussop by running away and Nami by turning invisible and creating a powerful lightening storm.
  • Im not picking anyone, there's nothing that suggests high tiers will fight high tiers. I can make an scenario of w/e the instance i want and still be acceptable.
  • Who said they lack of raw power... I just said the Straw Hats have more.
the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

A bloodlusted Deidara nearly solos.

I'm serious, he had microscopic bombs that enter your bloodstream and explode, making you literally disintegrate on the spot. Give him some cover by the other Akatsuki so he can have time to prepare them and it's game over.