Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Aizen is in his Final Hogyoku form

Team has 30 minutes of prep

Shikamaru

Killer Bee

Might Guy

Gaara

Battle takes place in the Sereitei, 500 feet apart. Must win by either sealing Aizen or Aizen killing them.

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

fragor?

Avatar image for stardustcrusader
StardustCrusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godren said:
No Caption Provided

fragor?

Wouldn't do much to Bee.

On topic, Bee blows him up, and Gaara seals.

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Team. Guy goes 8 gates and wrecks him. Garra seals him away

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With what seal? the one that failed to hold madara??

Avatar image for deactivated-5c7e1b5f631f5
deactivated-5c7e1b5f631f5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gaara and Might guy could handle him

including bee makes this a stomp

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godren said:
@blackestnight93 said:

Considering Madara needed to use Susanoo in order to escape it, which is way stronger then Aizen by feats, I don't see why Aizen wouldn't be sealed by it.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theonlytruth: @blackestnight93: @stardustcrusader: @godren: I agree with what you guys are saying.

Although, respectively, a tailed beast bomb could definitely revert that explosive attack from aizen. That being said, I think 8 Gates isn't as fast as Dangai Ichigo, but he could be close since Dangai Ichigo is as close to Taijutsu as Bleach can get (since his spiritual pressure went straight to his muscles)

Don't forget Aizens mastery of Kido and his own ability to stop people in their tracks and never forget his Hypnosis.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Vertigo-

@iragexcudder: 8 gates guy is massively faster then Dangai ichigo lol.

Aizen also never used Kyoka suigetsu in his final form so I don't know why it's being brought up here.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godren said:
@blackestnight93 said:

Considering Madara needed to use Susanoo in order to escape it, which is way stronger then Aizen by feats, I don't see why Aizen wouldn't be sealed by it.

Aizen>Madara lol everyone in that team is getting 1shot by fragor except killer bee due to transformation.I highly doubt that seal will hold him.and lets also not forget flight will be quite difficult to tag+teleportation.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godren said:
@blackestnight93 said:
@godren said:
@blackestnight93 said:

Aizen>Madara lol everyone in that team is getting 1shot by fragor except killer bee due to transformation.I highly doubt that seal will hold him.and lets also not forget flight will be quite difficult to tag+teleportation.

lol good joke. Aizen gets blitzed by guy, then sealed away by Gaara. Aizen doesn't have the strength feats to suggest that he can break out of Gaara's seal. You clearly missed the part where I said that Madara needed to use susanoo to break out of the seal Garra put on him, he didn't use his own raw strength. Sussanoo strength feats > FF Aizens strength feats

StardustCrusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5c7e1b5f631f5
deactivated-5c7e1b5f631f5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

StardustCrusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackestnight93: so aizen is just going to forget Kyoka? It's true, he didn't use it in his last form but it's not like he'll just not use it.... And massively? lol that's speculation unless there's some database somewhere that says so itself. It's hard to put a speed with Naruto characters because there's only been one instance of anything light speed related and that was a Naruto dodge against Madara. From my own view and from reading the manga, bleach characters regularly fight on a faster scale than Naruto characters do on the norm. unless you can show me some proof

And for the record, normal Aizen poops on normal Madara. I lold at the teacup

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You don't honestly believe that do you?

I don't see whats funny about Aizen being stronger then Base Madara.That casual seal isn't going work.Urahara literally had to make a seal specifically for Aizen to seal him(While weakened).And if guy uses 8 gates he is just going to have Madara vs him all over again rag dolling Aizen everywhere and dying in the end while Aizen regens.

StardustCrusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iragexcudder:

And for the record, normal Aizen poops on normal Madara

No Caption Provided

If by poop, you mean that poop that people do when they've died or scared, then sure.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stardustcrusader: Susanoo sure is something c: they both have genjutsus that I don't think Madara would even know that Aizen can just backstab him like Hashirama did.

Destructive wise, normal Madara does poop on aizens destructive power I just think Aizen has more tools under his belt like the hundreds of possible kido techniques he could use.

I can't seem to figure out who has better hair

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stardustcrusader: Susanoo sure is something c: they both have genjutsus that I don't think Madara would even know that Aizen can just backstab him like Hashirama did.

Destructive wise, normal Madara does poop on aizens destructive power I just think Aizen has more tools under his belt like the hundreds of possible kido techniques he could use.

I can't seem to figure out who has better hair

The crazy part is Genjutsu won't even work on Aizen since Shinigami battle using their 6th sense,While Madara will be under his shikai unknowingly lol.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godren: it probably should work if Aizen decides to look into his eyes. But the Shikai will already be activated so it's a toss up really lol I hope deathbattle doesn't do it.

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godren: it probably should work if Aizen decides to look into his eyes. But the Shikai will already be activated so it's a toss up really lol I hope deathbattle doesn't do it.

Nah they don't see with there eyes it's pretty much futile

Apexutra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

with prep i see team naruto winning, Aizen is strong but these are all EOS characters i am presuming and have kinda seen it all when it come down to it Bee will be able to stop Aizen, and Gaara can seal him and for those who are talking about Madara breaking Gaara seal please note this Aizen was also sealed and only slightly released the seal slightly toward EOS. am i mistaken in saying KS and Gengutsu have similar capabilities making KS a moot point to begin with anyway bottom line aizen's chances of winning truly come down to how well he deals with weaker characters and whether he can actually hurt Bee's Kyubbi mode with honestly even toward bleach EOS i see only Kenpachi being truly able to. question does prep time mean the also have some knowledge or will they just make an attack strategy? either way they can win but with Base knowledge they stomp.

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

> Aizen never used KS in his final form

> KS gets brought up

GG.

Honestly though, Naruto team win pretty handidly.

WF_Mxyzptlk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As if Guy just uses 8th gate.

Any strategy leaning on him doing so is a bad strategy.

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apexutra said:

with prep i see team naruto winning, Aizen is strong but these are all EOS characters i am presuming and have kinda seen it all when it come down to it Bee will be able to stop Aizen, and Gaara can seal him and for those who are talking about Madara breaking Gaara seal please note this Aizen was also sealed and only slightly released the seal slightly toward EOS. am i mistaken in saying KS and Gengutsu have similar capabilities making KS a moot point to begin with anyway bottom line aizen's chances of winning truly come down to how well he deals with weaker characters and whether he can actually hurt Bee's Kyubbi mode with honestly even toward bleach EOS i see only Kenpachi being truly able to. question does prep time mean the also have some knowledge or will they just make an attack strategy? either way they can win but with Base knowledge they stomp.

• Well then if this EOS this changes things because now they don't have Guy since he is a cripple.
  • Gaara is not sealing him with that mausoleum could not even seal base madara.
  • Aizen was sealed by Bakudo that literally activates once the Hogyokou rejects him so it's all speculation as to how it worked all we know is that it was designed to activated at a weakened state.He was then moved to be executed but due to his immortality proved futile.
  • Kenpachi?The Elite sternritter can pretty much clear Naruto.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_banter: I get that he doesn't use it in his final form but has he just forgotten his powers? That's such weird logic.

Apexutra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Apexutra

@godren said:
@apexutra said:

• Well then if this EOS this changes things because now they don't have Guy since he is a cripple.
    • true i keep forgetting about that, Guy should actually be removed as he would not be needed, shikamaru stops him from the shadows, bee shoots a bijuu bomb, Gaara seals.
    • madara in base form stands head and shoulders above Aizen all forms did you see his susano? cause this means there is a way to escape for madara not anyone cause there is a feat of him sealing someone.
  • Aizen was sealed by Bakudo that literally activates once the Hogyokou rejects him so it's all speculation as to how it worked all we know is that it was designed to activated at a weakened state.He was then moved to be executed but due to his immortality proved futile.
    • well that would be the strategy to begin with would it not but bottom line is bijuu>final getsuga tenshou means weakened Aizen.
    • you mean can clear this naruto team right?

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iragexcudder: No, he just wouldn't use it. Because, you know, he didn't use it.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apexutra said:
@godren said:
@apexutra said:

• true i keep forgetting about that, Guy should actually be removed as he would not be needed, shikamaru stops him from the shadows, bee shoots a bijuu bomb, Gaara seals.

Who is shikamaru going to catch? he gonna get nuked right off the start as well as Gaara.

• madara in base form stands head and shoulders above Aizen all forms did you see his susano? cause this means there is a way to escape for madara not anyone cause there is a feat of him sealing someone.

lol Madara literally lifted himself out of that quite easy to catch unlike Aizen who will be FLYING.

• well that would be the strategy to begin with would it not but bottom line is bijuu>final getsuga tenshou means weakened Aizen.

Bijuu bombing Aizen will literally trigger an evolution if it is deemed necessary by the will of the hogyoku.If Bee can hit him anyway..

No I mean the verse but thats a whole other debate.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By helloman

Team wins.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Did I just read Kenny can "clear" the Narutoverse? Oh god.

GroseGromp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By GroseGromp
Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas said:

Did I just read Kenny can "clear" the Narutoverse? Oh god.

No...

detacude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By detacude

No point putting a team up agianst Aizen he will just use his Shikai sit back, eat some popcorn, maybe get a manipedi... as they all fight eachother, I'm personally banking on 8-gate Guy being the winner in which case he dies on his own never figuring out Aizen had good seats to the fight under the tree to the left, afterwards Aizen takes a nap. Mis-Match

And yes you would have to be certified brain-dead to think Aizen could not use this ability in his final form (one with multiple holes in his chest) becuase guess what :D

He still has his Zanpakuto! any comment like "we'll he did'nt use it vs Ichigo" I find incredibley retarded.

Even after he got sealed and no longer had a Zanpakuto he was able to use his Zanpakuto abilities in his fight with Ywach in the manga.

kroczilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen activates ks and proceeds to take a nap

grappolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gai alone can takes this if he opens the eight gate, without him the team dies. This form of aizen has no feats with the ks, from what we know he can't use it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ac4e862bd47b
deactivated-5ac4e862bd47b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guy Solos.

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackestnight93: I do not like this. But, I'll give my thoughts, as irrelevant as they are.

Bee solos. Guy could solo. Gaara can maybe solo as well. Together, they body Aizen. With Shika's prep, it's as easy as 1-2-3.

Apexutra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Apexutra

@godren said:
@apexutra said:
@godren said:
@apexutra said:

Who is shikamaru going to catch? he gonna get nuked right off the start as well as Gaara.

lol Madara literally lifted himself out of that quite easy to catch unlike Aizen who will be FLYING.

Bijuu bombing Aizen will literally trigger an evolution if it is deemed necessary by the will of the hogyoku.If Bee can hit him anyway..

No I mean the verse but thats a whole other debate.

yeah i am relatively new to comic vine and the general consensus i have seen when it comes to the HST goes naruto>bleach>/=one piece why else would there be a thread like this, i realize bleach has quite a few characters with lethal abilities but head to head at the end of they day team 7 at their prime outclasses most if not all top tier characters, Madara activated susano within the mausoleum to escape and like i said before Aizen was and till recently was sealed beyond the unclear technicalities hakudo is a seal technique, similar characteristics as mausoleum in terms of application to seal a being.

• Who is shikamaru going to catch? he gonna get nuked right off the start as well as Gaara.

and presuming Aizen is in character i don't see him going straight for the kill as he extremely arrogant and condescending he will likely allow people to attack him just to prove a point, in character, in which case he will be sealed.

• lol Madara literally lifted himself out of that quite easy to catch unlike Aizen who will be FLYING.

Madara activated susano within the mausoleum to escape

with gaara around fight will not be an issue.

• Bijuu bombing Aizen will literally trigger an evolution if it is deemed necessary by the will of the hogyoku.If Bee can hit him anyway..

it could trigger an evolution but sadly in the anime when he was hit by final getsuga tenshou what evolution occurred ooooh i forgot he got reject and sealed your hypothetical goes against the anime/manga and recreating those circumstances is within the capabilities of team naruto even without the knowledge of it.

i didn't know aizen was that fast please post feats of speed, so even the beam like bijuu would not work and here i thought it was supersonic if not more since in most cases they cross oceans in 2 to 3 seconds...

Apexutra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@detacude said:

No point putting a team up agianst Aizen he will just use his Shikai sit back, eat some popcorn, maybe get a manipedi... as they all fight eachother, I'm personally banking on 8-gate Guy being the winner in which case he dies on his own never figuring out Aizen had good seats to the fight under the tree to the left, afterwards Aizen takes a nap. Mis-Match

And yes you would have to be certified brain-dead to think Aizen could not use this ability in his final form (one with multiple holes in his chest) becuase guess what :D

He still has his Zanpakuto! any comment like "we'll he did'nt use it vs Ichigo" I find incredibley retarded.

Even after he got sealed and no longer had a Zanpakuto he was able to use his Zanpakuto abilities in his fight with Ywach in the manga.

its so funny when i think about it aizen has never done the KS ritual in the midst of battle even when he went to Heuco mundo he literally put on a show to put them under KS, yes i know he shows the opponent his blade and those in bleach accepted their doom, but it is well known that shinobi have TP resistance and are faced by a wide variety of forms of hypnosis this shouldn't be a problem.

IAmDuck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apexutra: Add this in too

Last I checked the Seals in Naruto are generally OP

After all Seals that make Time and Space itself their bitch would beat most of the Seals in Bleach

Apexutra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

its hilarious i am literally mimicking things that were read in threads from a year ago, by the way i have watched and read bleach i would implore most people to do the same for naruto if they are going to debate battles for or against them just saying.

Apexutra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iamduck said:

Last I checked the Seals in Naruto are generally OP

After all Seals that make Time and Space itself their bitch would beat most of the Seals in Bleach

true i remember ichigo breaking rukia's seal with latent reiatsu and human level force.

IAmDuck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Uzumakis are the greatest example of how OP Naruto seals are compared to Bleach

Apexutra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen activates ks and proceeds to take a nap

no

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers