Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By The_Assassin_

Bond
 Bond

Each is the best at what they do, one is a spy for MI6 while the other is the worlds greatest Assassin. These two have never fought each other. Each has a reputation for completing their assignments. Who would win...

- Fight takes place in Moscow
- Each have standard equipment (Bond has his trusty Walther PPK as opposed to 47's dual Silverballers, Each have they're standard gadgets, 1 additional gun each)
- No back-up (not that they need it)
- No prep time, start 3 miles away from each other in Hotel rooms
- Civilians present, as we know both are hesitant to kill Civilians but 47 will if he has to. 
- Don't know exactly what the other looks like but knows their starting point
departed402

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By departed402

I'm glad it's Craig as Bond. If it were any other Bond 47 would win easily. We have a fair fight here. The more recent Bond may free-run across the city rooftops and totally get the jump on 47.  

Both are incredibly crafty, and are famous for their unconventional tactics. You could replay this senario many times, and have a very different outcome each time. I say it's a tie.
The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By The_Assassin_
@departed402: The Craig Bond isn't my favorite but in my opinion he's the only one that stands a chance in this fight. 47 would waste the others.
Omarpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Omarpool

Pretty even but I'd give the edge to 47.

Reptilicus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Reptilicus
@departed402: Nah, Sean Connery would beat Craig and 47. Craig freakin' said he DOESN'T even like guns, and doesn't likes to fire them even with fake bullets.
The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By The_Assassin_
@Reptilicus:  I just can't see Connery beating 47, Sean Connery was my favorite Bond but he's just out classed by 47, Go to his page on Comic Vine and look at his kill list, there are alot of names missing...  The links below

http://www.comicvine.com/agent-47/29-76436/
Reptilicus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Reptilicus
@Mikepool: You gotta think; compare Connery to Craig. Connery had the more relaxed personality compared to Craig, which is what is needed to beat 47. 47 is relaxed and cool when it comes to killing, not to mention stealthy.

His kill list is pretty impressive, no doubt. I actually don't believe none of the bonds has a list of many kills as 47. However, veterans have beaten many times, though, throughout all kinds of films, comics, games, ect. The most I can say for 47 kill list is he wouldn't hesitate to kill since he isn't the true 'good guy' like the Bonds.
Reptilicus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Reptilicus
@Mikepool: Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying 47 couldn't bean Connery. I'm just saying because of Connery more relaxed personality, he'd probably would win more battles against 47 than Craig. 
Jorg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Jorg

Well if 47 gets the drop on him with some fibrewire. Bond wouldn't stand there and choke, but beat the living hell out of 47.  

But a gunfight between craig and 47? Not only is 47 better with firearms, but doesn't mind to go through a few civilian skulls to do it.
The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By The_Assassin_
@Reptilicus:  True, the Craig Bond is kind of reckless compared to... well... every other Bond...

He's kind of an anti-hero
spartan92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By spartan92

im gunna say 47 he was created for the sole purpose of killing and would be better trained and would have a lot more experience than bond.  
The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By The_Assassin_

47 would pretend to be a bartender and poison Bond's Martini... lol

bible_reader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By bible_reader

47 will pretend to be a hoker then rape bond's ass

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By texasdeathmatch

If this is 47 from the movie (which was awful), Hitman wins pretty easily. Guy was doing some wild moves throughout the movie

spystreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 9

#15  Edited By spystreak

giving this to 47 those "Silver Ballers"of his are .45 calibre while the PPK is 32 calibre
jeanlucpicard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By jeanlucpicard

Distortion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Distortion

Bond, James Bond.

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By The_Assassin_
@texasdeathmatch:  I thought the Hitman movie was pretty epic, but even if its Video Game version he'd still probably win
spartan92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By spartan92
@Mikepool:
the film would of been better if it was closer to the game and would of been even better if they used david bateman to play 47
Reptilicus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Reptilicus

I'm still gonna have to give it to Connery. The first Bond to rush 47 is going to be the one dead. Craig catch me as the rushing type, and that is overconfident. However, the Connery Bond looks passed his prime compared to the Craig one. So if it was a fight straight fight that required a lot of running and dodging, yeah, Craig has it.

Those are the only Bonds I think could win in some-way though.

cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#21  Edited By cpt_linger

THIS Bond wins via laser watch....
Reptilicus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Reptilicus
@cpt_linger: LOL. That would be pis but not entirely possible.
Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Mee09

Agent 47

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Omarpool said:

Pretty even but I'd give the edge to 47.
ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#25  Edited By ReVamp

Picard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#26  Edited By Picard

@departed402 said:

I'm glad it's Craig as Bond. If it were any other Bond 47 would win easily. We have a fair fight here. The more recent Bond may free-run across the city rooftops and totally get the jump on 47. Both are incredibly crafty, and are famous for their unconventional tactics. You could replay this senario many times, and have a very different outcome each time. I say it's a tie.

How exactly Craig's Bond is any better than previous incarnations of 007? Bond played by Connery, Moore or Brosnan was far more unrealistic - he had far more gagates, faced biger threats, and have more more luck on his side. They were better than Craig's version. They will win with Agent 47 - all thoe he'll make a great 'Bond' villain

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Emperorb777

Bond =Adam west Batman doesnt matter what the the problem was hed just have the right gadget and win

grimlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By grimlock

47 in a serious stomp!

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Enemybird

@grimlock said:

47 in a serious stomp!

ZenRazor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Easily Bond if he comes with his equipement that he will win.His Equipments are really silly but they come in handy and most of the time come in handy 47 just doesn't have enough equipment and Bond isn't not slack in athleticism its simple if it wasn't for bond they wouldn't be created so "Bond,James Bond"

Avatar image for iheartzombies92--defunct
IheartZombies92--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

You have to remember that part of the fight is finding each other. Agent 47 has better observational skills, but it's just a matter of who spots who first. I'd say it's 50/50.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Carter_esque

@jorg said:

Well if 47 gets the drop on him with some fibrewire. Bond wouldn't stand there and choke, but beat the living hell out of 47.

But a gunfight between craig and 47? Not only is 47 better with firearms, but doesn't mind to go through a few civilian skulls to do it.

QFT

Avatar image for demandedeagle59
DemandedEagle59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_assassin_: Hitman would win by a landslide he is sharper and is a clone engineered to be the perfect killing machine. On top of that he has years of experience and makes any villain Bond faced look like a pile of garbage. Daniel Craig as bond is just a fast moving action buff. The reason he was disabled at the beggining of skyfall was because he turned the crane towards a guy with a fully auto gun pointed at him!

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#35  Edited By tparks

Another thread where everyone just repeats 47 with a generic phrase like "stomps", without any real reasoning behind it. Battle Forums Domino Effect. Seriously, what has 47 ever done besides one or two feats that are impressive, that took him several games to finally achieve? If you disagree with me, that's fine, but any argument with some substance would be nice, which is never shown in 47 threads.

On the other hand, there is a character that can run across swamps on the backs of about a dozen alligator heads without missing a beat while being quick enough to not have the head either sink or the animal actually move, let alone bite him, overcome a large gallery of would be world conquerors, and is a more proven marksman. This should be an easy win for Bond IMHO.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 10

This thread was made after Blood Money so things from Absolution don't count. That being said, 47 would kill Bond before Bond even knew he was a target. 47 can disappear in plain sight making him invisible to Bond. From their options abound for 47 to kill him. He could sneak and get him with a poison syringe, bobby trap Binds hotel room, dress as a bar tender and poison bonds martini (shaken, not stirred, of course) snipe him from a rooftop etc.

DarthManhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

James Bond.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Came here to learn about 47. Learned bugger all.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_assassin_: Hitman would win by a landslide he is sharper and is a clone engineered to be the perfect killing machine. On top of that he has years of experience and makes any villain Bond faced look like a pile of garbage. Daniel Craig as bond is just a fast moving action buff. The reason he was disabled at the beggining of skyfall was because he turned the crane towards a guy with a fully auto gun pointed at him!

That doesn't mean he wins. Give feats rather than telling us who he is.

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bond dies from eating poisoned food brought to him by a surprisingly masculine waitress.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: 47 is enhanced. Said so in a cutscene in blood money.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#42  Edited By tparks

@jayc1324 said:

@tparks: 47 is enhanced. Said so in a cutscene in blood money.

Being called enhanced doesn't really mean anything. There are below peak human characters in several other universes who have done much more then what is considered "enhanced" in the Hitman universe.

Unless he actually does anything that would actually make him superhuman, there is not really any reason to consider him as superhuman. I wouldn't even consider him peak human by feats. He has one bullet dodging feat, and that's about it.

umbranox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By umbranox

@tparks: Being called enhanced means exactly that. Ort-Meyer's clone program kinda had that as its whole shtick, and in universe the American military desperately wants 47 for his bone marrow to figure out the missing link in their own research on human enhancement.

The games alone show heightened reflexes, Olympian level strength feats (moving bodies, jumping from balcony to balcony, climbing ridiculously tall pipes, and all with minimal effort,) heightened awareness of his environment (the whole tracker map gameplay mechanic,) high pain tolerance, etc.

It's undeniable he's enhanced, but he's not superhuman. 47's universe is a bit more grounded in reality in comparison to other "peak-human" examples that come to mind (i.E Batman and Cap for instance, are just NOT real world peak level human.)

47 wins a fight, but Bond wins the dating competition that precedes it.

Dark-Nihilus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Agent 47.

AgentofChaos1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Agent 47 one shots

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for sirbaronobeefdip
SirBaronOBeefdip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is Timothy Olyphant 47 vs Daniel Craig Bond?

JoseLoayza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-6314d3d11bddb
deactivated-6314d3d11bddb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers