Been done,, franklin is a higher tier

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

HOM Scarlet Witch imo, She was able to completely remodel the 616 universe into the House of M Verse, and has feats putting her above universal, which I think puts her a little above Franklin

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Silverrings

From what i've seen big boy Frank is more powerful than Wanda, although, in fairness, i haven't seen him manipulate reality House-of-M-style.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Noone301994

Scarlet Witch.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ba149167b2c0
deactivated-5ba149167b2c0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate?

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As a child, Franklin is literally remaking the Marvel Multi/Omni-verse, so Universal isn't really much for him. Adult takes this.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This again?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sebast_allen: Give me one example of Kid Franklin doing anything on that scale. Because last time I checked, Kid Franklin is nowhere close to multiversal

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sebast_allen: Give me one example of Kid Franklin doing anything on that scale. Because last time I checked, Kid Franklin is nowhere close to multiversal

Yes, I would like to see those feats also. I thought he could create pocket dimensions but not multiverses

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaf_wizard: why are you asking for kid franklin feats? This is adult fr. Besides kid franklin made a universe and made all his favorite heroes with all their powers in said universe.

Hom sw used the mind of x to help alter perception. It was still a great feat but she doesn't touch adult franklin and kid franklin would be a good match up too.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho: Because all kid FR feats should be applicable to Adult FR, and this guy is says Kid FR is multi/omniversal, which he hasn't shown to my knowledge

Also Kid FR created pocket dimensions, not full ones

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho: Because all kid FR feats should be applicable to Adult FR, and this guy is says Kid FR is multi/omniversal, which he hasn't shown to my knowledge

Also Kid FR created pocket dimensions, not full ones

pocket universes in which he placed the whole 616 universe in.... Heroes reborn... IDK if that is above changing perception which is what hom sw did with Professor x's help?? Btw i didn't notice you had asked someone else,, my bad..

MaZeRaIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HoM Wanda destroyed and reacreated the Omniverse. Franklin has nothing close to that.

RabumAlal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mazeraiii: Franklin is currently creating the omniverse. Well, sort of.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By newecho

@mazeraiii: Wait what?? I have read that story 2 times and don't remember any of this... She used professor x to basically mind wipe the planet into giving them what they want.. Do you know what issue this is in??

Edit: now she did remake the universe but that's all she did... that's why we got MJJ and other things like that but I don't remember threatning any other universe or being omniversal...

AkshSarpanch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FR ftw

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HoM easily

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Scarlet Witch is a lot more powerful IMO and she is also more effective when it comes to using her overall power although Franklin combat-wise is pretty impressive but in the end I don`t think he will be able to go toe to toe with someone like HOM Scarlet Witch.

MaZeRaIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mazeraiii: Franklin is currently creating the omniverse. Well, sort of.

He doesn't create the Omniverse, he created the ideas for those universes, Reed materializes them via using the power of the Beyonders through Molecule Man.

@newecho said:

@mazeraiii: Wait what?? I have read that story 2 times and don't remember any of this... She used professor x to basically mind wipe the planet into giving them what they want.. Do you know what issue this is in??

Edit: now she did remake the universe but that's all she did... that's why we got MJJ and other things like that but I don't remember threatning any other universe or being omniversal...

She did remake the Omniverse:

No Caption Provided

"Not so long ago, the omniverse was swept by a temporal reality wave of unimaginable power that literally tore the continuum to bits and rearranged it. Then, after a time, it apparently reversed itself and put everything back the way it was. Well, almost everything."

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mazeraiii: I don't interpret that as the same thing, her magic only effected the 616 universe and 616 characters.

Avatar image for avatar_of_green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Avatar_of_Green

I will say Wanda puts up a way better fight than people think. I think she has shown more large-scale reality warping, although creating microverses is pretty sick.

Ultimately though, Adult FR has enough raw power to simply kill her or negate her warping effects, IMHO. Franklin has the combat feats against Celestials to back it up.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#26  Edited By CitizenSentry

Franklin wins, in a meh fight.

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Spambot

@sebast_allen: Are you referring to what he just did in secret wars? I don't think that would be a valid feat for him remaking anything since it was MM's power doing all the actual creating. He just drew up the plans and then Reed did the creating with power from MM.

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My money is on Franklin richards.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

wanda

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By cosmic_reign  Online

@krleavenger:

Scarlett Witches spell was reversed via CELESTIAL technology!

Any version of FR would rape Wanda!!

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 cosmic_reign  Online

@krleavenger:

As a child, FR was considered a threat to the entire omniverse.

The omniversal guardians made plans to capture and train him as protection from his powers.

Avatar image for deactivated-614ce5c370323
deactivated-614ce5c370323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Franklin

majinmike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Franklin stomps this overrated bitch

AlanCoralo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wanda destroys Franklin richards even though i love both... wanda defeated dormammu, reshaped reality 616 (main reality), she is being powered by an Elder God, Chthon. And wanda can combine her chthonic magic with the training she had from Agatha, alongside her reality manipulation power to protect herself from FR and then transport him outside the known universe or inside shuma gorath's dimension.. wanda also has magic unlike FR

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Wanda stomps this overrated child.

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By omriamar

Franklin

Avatar image for deactivated-622aa52778ac3
deactivated-622aa52778ac3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really don't understand how Franklin wouldn't win (since, I think he's more powerful) but it is 2 reality warpers against one another though. Wouldn't that mean that whoever gets the first devastating blow would win? Who's to say which one would be able to stop who first? They're both ridiculously powerful. They're both mutants.... assuming that neither are immortal then that means that both can win. What's going to stop Franklin from turning Wanda into a cupcake or from Wanda going back in time and/or killing Franklin? They're both at full power? We might as well be arguing and coming up with different scenarios/imaginations for the rest of our lives then...... isn't the correct answer then that both of them could kill each other?

Anyways, with that being said, I would vote for Richards. With his imagination, the possibilities are endless as long as he gets to her first (as I previously mentioned). I would bet money that Richards is faster too. I might be a little biased since I like Richards more but I don't think that it makes me wrong either. I just think that Franklin's feats are way more impressive than SW's or easily on par with one another (they might just be powerful in different ways). Idk, I mean, Richards is broken honestly and Scarlet Witch isn't as broken imo but close enough to where she could definitely kill him if given the chance if that makes sense. If Wanda truly possessed something that trumped Franklin, then I would declare Scarlet Witch as the winner, but I honestly do not see anything she has that Franklin doesn't have and more. I do think that both can kill each other though, but like I said, I would just put my money on Richards. I don't know if Scarlet Witch's magic comes faster than the speed of thought or super human thought, but I think that should be a factor. I just feel as if whatever Wanda can bring to the table, Richards can ALSO bring to the table as well but do it more effectively, and on a larger more powerful scale than Scarlet can.

I grew up playing RPG's like Diablo, Elder Scrolls, KOTR.... etc.... You can have two similar characters up against each other that both could end up winning a fight against each but the majority of the time, I would give most of the wins to the character with the slightly better stats, such as ..... idk, maybe one character having +3 more strength than the other even though besides that the two characters are basically even. That's the way I view this matchup.... they're both extremely similar but Franklin has that "+3 to strength, magic, willpower, magicka, etc... whatever it is" that just makes him more likely to win in my opinion. That's why I choose Franklin over Scarlet... and it might be a bigger disadvantage for Scarlet than people think. Whatever Franklin thinks, if he's dead serious, then he should obliterate Wanda without hesitation. Even if both were aware of when they were to fight, assuming no cheap shots, I don't see why adult Franklin wouldn't be able to imagine a perfect defense/offense against Wanda that just makes her efforts utterly useless. Heck, Richards could create a helmet for himself that made him invincible to anything Wanda could throw at him if he truly wanted to, the possibilities are endless. He has that kind of raw power. Franklin could show mercy and if she didn't comply with his requests, then I don't see why he wouldn't use his powers to destroy her or incapacitate her at the very least. Does it come down to speed then? What feats does Wanda have that makes her faster than Richards?

ginman333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wandas powers impacted the omniverse, IIRC. That is above FR. However, I do think adult FR has better control over his powers. So I donno. Leaning a bit towards franklin due to awareness.

Avatar image for deactivated-622aa52778ac3
deactivated-622aa52778ac3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ginman333: I see. Would you agree that this battle is a matter of speed? Or do you think it is a matter of overall power in the ability to reality warp? I think it is more-so connected with speed myself and I think that Richards has the upper hand too.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No more Wanda

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 cosmic_reign  Online
Avatar image for yourtypicalfanboy
YourTypicalFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

B̵̝̜̱͙́̂ù̸̢̩̱̤̦̜̫̘͓͓̱̫̝̓͑̉̆͝m̴̧̡̘̼̳̞͚̫̝̱̳͋̒̍p̶̨̣̖̜̹̬̙͙̫̝̭̲̬̠̔

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wanda has more power IMO, Franklin the better control.

Avatar image for raimundopedrosa
raimundopedrosa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

True, but with power that not even Meggan with the power of the Beyonders (which is above that of the Living Tribunal) could permanently stop, how does Franklin really even stand a chance?

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27 said:

True, but with power that not even Meggan with the power of the Beyonders (which is above that of the Living Tribunal) could permanently stop, how does Franklin really even stand a chance?

Well if you recall Wanda is accessing an external source for the added amp, she was TP'd by Strange, so Franklin with his matured power's, can definitely close the gap with his refined powers; but I could make a case for either.

raimundopedrosa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raimundopedrosa said:
@kingant27 said:

Well if you recall Wanda is accessing an external source for the added amp, she was TP'd by Strange, so Franklin with his matured power's, can definitely close the gap with his refined powers; but I could make a case for either.

True, but I just mean the Chaos Wave that she released during "House of M"... wasn't that too much for Meggan with the power of the Beyonders to permanently put down? Because if it was, then that means that even the Living Tribunal cannot win here...

raimundopedrosa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Again, I honestly don't know if Meggan was utilizing the power of the Beyonders. Do you?