Adult Franklin Richards VS Rune King Thor

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#151 frozen  Moderator

RKT is one of the most ridiculously wanked characters on comicvine. All of his feats only occur in his pocket dimension in Asgard and even there he still couldn't avoid Ragnarok. Franklin Richards is a bona fide reality warper. Franklin Richards could literally alter reality so that RKT couldn't access the Odin Force or simply not let RKT's powers harm him. RKT is not a reality warper; hell he couldn't even re-create Mjolnir without Surtur's help. Kid Franklin was creating freaking baby universes as a midnight adventure and turning Celestial beams into flowers, which is more impressive than anything RKT ever did.

Wrong.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#152  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@db14 said:

Franklin Richards > Galactus >>>>>>> Rune King Thor

Galactus (not fully fed) is not above Rune King Thor.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#153 rogueshadow  Moderator

Rune King Thor.

Dies.

DB14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

regular thor almost killed a "not-so-hungry" galactus..

Which instant are you talking about?

DB14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By DB14

@frozen said:

@db14 said:

Franklin Richards > Galactus >>>>>>> Rune King Thor

Galactus (not fully fed) is not above Rune King Thor.

And the point of that post....?

If not sufficiently fed just about anyone can hurt Galactus.

If he is RKT dies a squishy death.

@Egemensson

Which instance are you talking about?

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rune King Thor dies horribly. Celestials are superior to skyfathers. Just ask poor Odin how his ordeal with the celestials went...

DB14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, give me feats of Rune King Thor being so high above Odin that he could actually harm a Celestial. Big G hold himself against 4 at once and even killed one (he surely could have killed more if not for the Fusion Dance).

Until then, I say BS to all who claim RKT is above Big G.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

@uberhikari said:

RKT is one of the most ridiculously wanked characters on comicvine. All of his feats only occur in his pocket dimension in Asgard and even there he still couldn't avoid Ragnarok. Franklin Richards is a bona fide reality warper. Franklin Richards could literally alter reality so that RKT couldn't access the Odin Force or simply not let RKT's powers harm him. RKT is not a reality warper; hell he couldn't even re-create Mjolnir without Surtur's help. Kid Franklin was creating freaking baby universes as a midnight adventure and turning Celestial beams into flowers, which is more impressive than anything RKT ever did.

Wrong.

Well that was a persuasive argument...

Egemensson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By Egemensson

@db14 said:

regular thor almost killed a "not-so-hungry" galactus..

Which instant are you talking about?

No Caption Provided

@db14 said:

Yeah, give me feats of Rune King Thor being so high above Odin that he could actually harm a Celestial. Big G hold himself against 4 at once and even killed one (he surely could have killed more if not for the Fusion Dance).

Until then, I say BS to all who claim RKT is above Big G.

this one puts thor well above odin. this guy-mangog- scared the sh*t out of odin and RKT literally removed him from existence like nothing. clearly he's much much more durable than destroyer armor and may just shrug off the beams from celestials. but his ability to harm celestials is also unclear.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@uberhikari said:

Franklin Richards is a bona fide reality warper. Franklin Richards could literally alter reality so that RKT couldn't access the Odin Force or simply not let RKT's powers harm him.

lol it's not that easy. then why didn't the fourth host just remove humans from earth? or arishem physically engaged thor in a fight? reality warping is no such thing, the one you mention is a sign of omnipotence.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#160  Edited By ShootingNova

The fourth host didn't remove the humans immediately because they were experimenting to see if they were fit to continue living. If not, they would have eradicated them indeed.

It's evident the Celestials are universal to multiversal in power. RKT hasn't really demonstrated something of this level. A substantially fed Galactus is indeed ahead of RKT. A hungry one regenerated almost instantly from Odin's headbutt, while Odin was pretty much left in a near-dead state. Odin spent a 1000 years preparing for the Celestials' coming, and yet even while heavily amped he was stomped. RKT might be above Odin, but not such an amplified Odin with a thousand years of prep.

DB14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You....are joking right?

I thought you would dig out something new I haven't heard about, but you actually dig out this decades old incident where yes, Galactus was indeed STARVING?

And Mangok is nowhere near the Celestials in terms of power.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Didn't Franklin Richards make Galactus his personal universal-level b*tch?

Yeah, I'm going with him.

Jmarshmallow

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The biggest case you can make for RKT is that he has evolved beyond death and is truly immortal, however we don't know If that's true or if he could contend with Celestials or Big G where we know FR can obliterate them

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Didn't Franklin Richards make Galactus his personal universal-level b*tch?

Yeah, I'm going with him.

Jmarshmallow

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

Celestials created the multiverse...

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By uberhikari

@egemensson: Congratulations you just won an award for posting an out-of-context scan. First, Galactus was originally fighting Ego the Living Planet. Galactus was already exhausted and hungry by the time Thor got there. Second, Thor needed prep and outside help from Ego to even harm Galactus. As you can see right there in the scans, Thor needed to build a machine that would channel power from Ego and combine it with a God Blast. So, you're completely incorrect about what happened in those scans. Not only was Galactus hungry and exhausted but Thor needed help from Ego to even harm Galactus.

lol it's not that easy. then why didn't the fourth host just remove humans from earth? or arishem physically engaged thor in a fight? reality warping is no such thing, the one you mention is a sign of omnipotence.

I'm not sure what this means.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By rolldestroyer

@egemensson: Well, apart from your first horrible out of context scan, which has been already clarified. The Magog whom Rune King Thor faced, was a weakened one, who's magic got drained by Loki. If you just had the time to read your own scans, you'd know this.

That's 2 out of context scenes now. Don't post scans which you don't know context to, next time.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Richard can time travel he technically has endless prep which means he can win

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Franklin owns.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Egemensson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@egemensson: Well, apart from your first horrible out of context scan, which has been already clarified. The Magog whom Rune King Thor faced, was a weakened one, who's magic got drained by Loki. If you just had the time to read your own scans, you'd know this.

oh, now that explains why RKT had a very hard time holding his own against loki :)))

@egemensson: Congratulations you just won an award for posting an out-of-context scan. First, Galactus was originally fighting Ego the Living Planet. Galactus was already exhausted and hungry by the time Thor got there. Second, Thor needed prep and outside help from Ego to even harm Galactus. As you can see right there in the scans, Thor needed to build a machine that would channel power from Ego and combine it with a God Blast. So, you're completely incorrect about what happened in those scans. Not only was Galactus hungry and exhausted but Thor needed help from Ego to even harm Galactus.

i highly doubt that you guys know what "out of context" means. i see, you're so eager to use some new words that you've recently learned, but try reading previous posts before calling one "out of context", capeesh?

@db14 said:

You....are joking right?

I thought you would dig out something new I haven't heard about, but you actually dig out this decades old incident where yes, Galactus was indeed STARVING?

And Mangok is nowhere near the Celestials in terms of power.

hmm, apparently he's nowhere near RKT as well. so RKT might be "somewhere" near the celestials.

Odin spent a 1000 years preparing for the Celestials' coming, and yet even while heavily amped he was stomped. RKT might be above Odin, but not such an amplified Odin with a thousand years of prep.

RKT is all-knowing in asgard, odin's 1000 yrs of prep is nothing special for him. what i see from his fight with mangog is, that he's more durable than the destroyer armor. odin was fighting 8 celestials at a time, RKT clearly has more chance there.

DB14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In other words, you have NO kind of clear evidence, you just speculate that RKT MIGHT do any better against the Celestials than his dad and you don't even attempt to admit that your scan with Thor driving away Galactus was a horrible *argument* because Thor had to get outside help to drive a starving Galactus away.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Richards

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@egemensson: So what does that have to do with anything? Odin was still tremendously amped. But even if RKT was more powerful than Odin, so what? Odin's Odinsword managed to cut a Celestial's arm off (and it regenerated instantly), but to my recollection his punching attacks which could pulverize planets did absolutely nothing to Ziran. Even if RKT was more powerful than Odin with such an amp, I don't think he could inflict any permanent damage on a Celestial anyways.

galactus1967

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait,you did not just use a scan of Thor driving off Galactus with what You don`t even know is his first ever god blast(I`m 46,and this book is about a year older than me,I bought it about 30years ago.)So I think things have changed a bit scince then.He,and 2 other cosmic beings,just shook off a god blast amped by two other beings(surfer and some girl who looked like ,but was not nova,and of course Thor)the cosmics noticed it just enough to stop fighting(as the whole universe was ready to crumble)So Scrier and the Other agree to put off their battle another 500,000 years.

comiczmaestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terminatorxx: More like RKT GETS stomped and erased from exsistence

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Four whole page of some argument from both side and i am still fairly convinced, should even Kid Franklin use his power and not be intimidated by it, he is more than powerful enough to defeat Rune King Thor.

Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Franklin has his own personal Galactus. I gotta give this to him.

galactus1967

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By galactus1967

Yes galactus,power is all over the place,but being variable in power makes him by far the most popular cosmic(5th best villen of all time).And give him enough planets to feed on and he can take on just about anybody.

galactus1967

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By galactus1967

Look,I think Galactus on 4 planets,And Franklin Richards are on the same level.Which has to be universal(Franklin him self was called( BEYOND OMEGA MUTANT).By the Celestials.Both Thor and Odin derive their powers from Mother Earth.And in Odin`s case his 2 brothers that where slain by Surtur,making him Probably the most powerful God today.Don`t get me wrong,Besides Galactus the Asgardians are my favorite characters of all time.I just don`t see them on Galactus level.But that dosen`t mean with Odin and all of his forces he could not find away to drive off even a75% full Galactus.

brainstorm01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cant say maybe frank

Avatar image for baron_von_santa
Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#183  Edited By Baron_von_Santa

stomp for franklin

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

heymanjack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By heymanjack
No Caption Provided

Richards as a kid was able to do this. What more as an adult? LOL

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By comic_book_fan

franklin wins

galactus1967

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pokergeist: Oh come on,the whole 4rth host,one of them was able to casually his ultimate weapon of disintegration.And I am an Odin fan,I was very disappointed with the outcome.The whole asgardian race was made to look bad to make the celestials appear to be invincible.And that sucks,he should have been able to put down to of them at least.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Franklin restores Thor's eyes so he can see the ass kicking coming.

galactus1967

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigcimmerian: It`s pretty obvious that the writer wanted to portray Galactus the winner,but they also wanted Odin to save face,and put up a good fight.He even told thor he had not the power to go on.This way it leaves an out for Thor fans,I have no problem with that.BigG is the third force in reality,there could be literally millions of sky fathers.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Love LT, but, being adult Franklin, he's a lot more powerfull, thought maybe not as wise as RLT?

se7ensins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galcatus serves franklin, even the celestial reconize the dangers he posses

Avatar image for franklin_richards
Franklin_richards

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oppositeofyou: first franklin when's super easy if Thor used god blast he turn it to flowers he dinies Thor the hammer he says rhor is unworthy he puts mjolnir in a black hole or pocket deminsion he can make his own Thor to beat that Thor his power is virtually limitless

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@xiix said:

Franklin restores Thor's eyes so he can see the ass kicking coming.

And this is funny. :)

Avatar image for ganymedeofthemyscira
GanymedeOfThemyscira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Franklin stomps

hardiksharma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Franklin richards

he first think that thor wear a frock

and then think to kill him

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FR

Parryboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Franklin farts on him.

Avatar image for the_rocketraccoon
The_RocketRaccoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terminatorxx: You have it all wrong: Rune King Thor GETS stomped unless he can beat a celestial and his feats dont show that.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Franklin Richards.

Apocalypse3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers