Renegade Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Renegade Lantern

VS.

Who would win in a fight and who is the better leader?

Avatar image for renegade_lantern
Renegade Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Renegade Lantern

I like them both! Hard to choose, but I can relate to Adama more.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By King_Saturn

I think Adrmiral Adama would win unless Picard has an X-Men moment and turns into Professor X. LOL jk

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By lordraiden

King Saturn says:

"I think Adrmiral Adama would win unless Picard has an X-Men moment and turns into Professor X. LOL jk"

Why's that? what do you think Adama has that Picard doesn't?

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By lordraiden

King Saturn says:

"I think Adrmiral Adama would win unless Picard has an X-Men moment and turns into Professor X. LOL jk"

5, 000 posts! Je-zus almighty, you've racked them 'em up, haven't ya, KS! I remember you comming on board not long after me! you've done well, congrats!

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By lordraiden

King Saturn says:

"lordraiden says:
"King Saturn says:
Why's that? what do you think Adama has that Picard doesn't?"
Nothing really. I just am not a huge Captain Picard fan. I always liked Captain Kirk from the Original Star Trek series and that really about it when it comes to Captains. Well... I did like Commander Cisco too but he is a Commander."

He was a commander, he actually got promoted to captain when the Dominian war started! Fair enough, re: your choice! I've just grown up with picard and Kirk (Kirk first) but Picard takes it for me in all accounts against Kirk, Adama, Sisko or Janeway! and no probs, you've earnt it!

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By King_Saturn

lordraiden says:

"King Saturn says:
Why's that? what do you think Adama has that Picard doesn't?"

Nothing really. I just am not a huge Captain Picard fan. I always liked Captain Kirk from the Original Star Trek series and that really about it when it comes to Captains. Well... I did like Commander Cisco too but he is a Commander.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By King_Saturn

lordraiden says:

"King Saturn says:
5, 000 posts! Je-zus almighty, you've racked them 'em up, haven't ya, KS! I remember you comming on board not long after me! you've done well, congrats!"

Thanks.

Knowsbleed33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Knowsbleed33

Picard. He survived being turned into a Borg.

Avantar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Avantar

Adama..I think if it came down to the tough decision, he would go with his instincts, particularly if he wasn't hampered by the President or his son. Picard would be too busy trying to follow the prime directive.

Thats purely from a Captains perspective.

If you include their respective ships..the Enterprise would kick ass cause its shields would hold against the primitive weapons of the vipers while the quantum torpedoes( assuming the upgrade used in DS9 was now onboard) would annihilate the Galactica.

Avatar image for clarkjosephkent1938dc
ClarkJosephKent1938DC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Picard is one of the greatest leaders ever. He survived the Borg. He's delt with Q, and he's willing to put himself on the line to get the job done.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#12  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Picard.CURBSTOMP

BIackFlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By BIackFlash

The ancient dead Adama from the 70s tv show might have a chance in a battle of ships
his ship was kinda ripped off StarWars technology and the old show fought like Patton/Macarthur they didn't care how many Cylons they nuked just as long as the cylons stayed dead

The new show was more realistic but the technology was heading back to the stone age
In battle Adama was an emo b*tch

and his new BSG ships sucks, it has 3 or 4 nukes, some bullets, no warp speed, no shields...apart from its jump drive its mostly pathetic steam punk stuff

New Adama's only chance would be to challenge Picard hand to hand and even then I would not be overly confident