User Lists: 0

Warlock IMO.

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

A multiversal entity verse a universal entity? Anti-monitor of course.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Adam curbstomps.

A multiversal entity verse a universal entity? Anti-monitor of course.

Oh?

Here's Adam Warlock vs. a multiverse buster/creator.

Adam Warlock one-shots Eternity and proceeds to destroy the rest of the abstracts and cosmic entities

With the wave of his hand...

No Caption Provided

AdamAmeen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Warlock

monarch2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anti monitor in a huge stomp.

iArke-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Adam Warlock probably...

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Warlock

Goldchamp101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heatforce:

Anti-Monitor isn't Multiversal without amps.

AdamAmeen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goldchamp101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Warlock with a snap!!

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Warlock

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Warlock one-shots

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Warlock blinks the anti monitor out of existence

Lord-Parallax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

Anti Monitor is Multiversal at best and even that is debatable considering the fact that he was stopped via time travel. Overall he is weaker than Eternity who is Multiverse itself. Guess what, Adam Warlock made Eternity cease to exist (or just make him disappear) even easier than we humans make the fly get away from our faces. So not, Infinity Gauntlet is not Universal. It is not even Multiversal. It is well beyond it considering the fact that Multiversal beings are fodders compare to experienced Infinity Gauntlet users.

eisjfiejss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monarch2016 said:

Anti Monitor is Multiversal at best and even that is debatable considering the fact that he was stopped via time travel. Overall he is weaker than Eternity who is Multiverse itself. Guess what, Adam Warlock made Eternity cease to exist (or just make him disappear) even easier than we humans make the fly get away from our faces. So not, Infinity Gauntlet is not Universal. It is not even Multiversal. It is well beyond it considering the fact that Multiversal beings are fodders compare to experienced Infinity Gauntlet users.

No. Why is it that just because AM was stopped by time travel, he is immediately considered not multiversal? AM even at the start of COIE was said to be equal in power to the original Monitor, and the original Monitor is powered by the entirety of the DC positive matter multiverse. AM at the dawn of time was most certainly even stronger. Not to mention that he fought an amped up Corrigan Spectre. Spectre even at regular levels is multiversal.

Why is he weaker than Eternity? Just because Eternity is the multiverse? Are you actually suggesting that just because AM didn't fully destroy the multiverse, he is weaker than Eternity? That's one of the most absurd logic I've ever heard. AM technically would have destroyed the multiverse if it wasn't for the fact that he had opposition. In fact, anyone can destroy the multiverse if given enough time and there's no opposition. Really, the fact that Eternity is the multiverse means very little as far as fighting is concerned.

I could similarly counter argue that when Warlock confronted LT, it was said that only a single reality would be laid to waste, which would suggest that the power of the IG is not multiversal at all. Besides, the only indication throughout the entire arc that the IG is multiversal is your assumption that Eternity is multiversal. Thanos himself claimed throughout the arc that the IG allows him to become the master of the universe, and as far as that specific arc is concerned, there's no indication that this particular version of Eternity had multiversal powers. Eternity has been represented in plenty of instances as only universal as well.

By the way, I'm not taking a side on this battle. I'm just tired people claiming the IG is multiversal and then ignore all the evidence that suggests it's only universal. It just speaks of fanboyism to me.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eisjfiejss: Stop lowballing in Gd's Name. Abstracts Thanos defeated have Multiversal feats. Anti Monitor is weaker than Eternity because Eternity could not be stopped with time travel even if he was distracted. Anti Monitor is not Omniscient and Omnipresent like Eternity is. I admitted Anti mOnitor is MUltiversal but even if he is as powerful, or more powerful than Eternity, he is still a fodder compare to the Infinity Gauntlet.

eisjfiejss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And you stop overrating. The only abstract I know of that has multiversal feats is Eternity, but you conveniently ignore all the appearances of Eternity that shows it can be only universal as well. There's no indication that the version of Eternity that appeared in the IG arc is multiversal.

@eisjfiejss: Anti Monitor is weaker than Eternity because Eternity could not be stopped with time travel even if he was distracted.

Just read this statement again yourself. Why is it that just because Eternity cannot be stopped with time travel, he is immediately stronger than Anti Monitor? The logic is ridiculous. If there are two people in this world, one with a bulletproof vest and the other with a nuclear bomb, I suppose you would go ahead and claim that because person #1 is immune from bullets and person #2 isn't, that means the guy with the vest is more powerful than the guy with the bomb? All your statement shows is that Anti Monitor is susceptible to something that Eternity isn't. Nothing else.

@eisjfiejss: Anti Monitor is not Omniscient and Omnipresent like Eternity is.

Eternity is not omniscent and omnipresent. If he was, he wouldn't have fallen victim to the IG in the first place.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eisjfiejss: Yes it is. Because IG is beyond him. I mean Omnipresent and Omniscient on Multiversal scale so not fully OP and OS.

Anti Monitor does not have Full control over time. He does not as he was stopped by time travel. Eternity does have Full control over time which was my point in the First place. But let's say Anti Monitor = Eternity. He is still a fodder compare to the IG.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eisjfiejss: Also Eternity has two Multiversal feats. I care not about his "statements". If he has Multiversal feats he is Multiversal. In Cap Marvel vol 8 and Chaos War, he is confirmed Multiversal.

eisjfiejss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eisjfiejss: Yes it is. Because IG is beyond him. I mean Omnipresent and Omniscient on Multiversal scale so not fully OP and OS.

Anti Monitor does not have Full control over time. He does not as he was stopped by time travel. Eternity does have Full control over time which was my point in the First place. But let's say Anti Monitor = Eternity. He is still a fodder compare to the IG.

To be honest, based on the way you're responding, I don't even know if I should continue posting because I highly doubt we'll ever agree.

Eternity is only omnipresent and omniscient according to theory, but his actual appearances contradict that which is why I don't consider it true.

No one ever claimed AM has more control over time. Give me any scans that suggest Eternity has full control over time. When has Eternity manipulated time to give you such an impression? And don't just give me "theory". If Eternity really had full control over time, he would have been well capable of preventing anyone from attaining the IG. By the way, even if Eternity had full control over time, that does not necessarily mean he is stronger than the AM.

I like how you claim Eternity = AM despite the fact that Eternity has never fought anyone of note (besides the IG to which it lost) that's even universal while the AM does have such fighting feats under his belt.

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

eisjfiejss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eisjfiejss: Also Eternity has two Multiversal feats. I care not about his "statements". If he has Multiversal feats he is Multiversal. In Cap Marvel vol 8 and Chaos War, he is confirmed Multiversal.

I'd be interested to see his multiversal feats.

By the way, I don't know about Cap Marvel vol 8, but I'm quite certain that Chaos War was published after Infinity Gauntlet, so it cannot prove that the specific version of Eternity that Thanos fought was multiversal. Do you have any evidence that Eternity, prior to Infinity Gauntlet, was multiversal? When a lot of people talk about Thanos with the IG they only use the classic IG feats, but they pretend that the Eternity that Thanos fought is fully composite, even with feats that occurred long after Infinity Gauntlet was written.