Abraxas
Abraxas

Mad Jim Jaspers
Mad Jim Jaspers

Dark Phoenix
Dark Phoenix

Korvac
Korvac

VS
                                                                                                                  Who wins this fight in a 2 vs 2 Battle ? 

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Hedatary

The first one.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By King_Saturn
Any Specific reason why Team One wins ? 
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Hedatary
King Saturn said:
"Any Specific reason why Team One wins ? "
....i dunno. I'm just guessing. Besides, watching these guys fight will probebly destroy a galaxy.
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Wisppeons

My friend calls himself Jim Jaspers.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By King_Saturn
Hedatary said:
"King Saturn said:
"Any Specific reason why Team One wins ? "
....i dunno. I'm just guessing. Besides, watching these guys fight will probebly destroy a galaxy.
"
Ah I See. Well indeed the power between them all could destroy several Galaxies... 
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Hedatary

I was gonna say the universe but a universe houses billions of uncountable galaxies. And that kind of feat is...only what a god could do, or atleast something thats close to a god.

Strange Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Strange Doctor

I think team one wins because of Mad Jim Jaspers.

IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By IcePrince_X

I will go with Team Two, though I know that Mad Jim Jaspers has immense reality manipulation abilities, the power of the Dark Phoenix can not be discounted as more superior and encompassing than Team One.  In the latest comic book that I read, The Foursaken, Jim Jaspers can not go beyond the powers opposite of the Phoenix as represented by the 1st Forsaken.

I read also within the thread that the power of these individuals can destroy several galaxies while it is true for the three, the power of the Phoenix can destroy all existence and all galaxies if it wished to.

Strange Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Strange Doctor
IcePrince_X said:
"I will go with Team Two, though I know that Mad Jim Jaspers has immense reality manipulation abilities, the power of the Dark Phoenix can not be discounted as more superior and encompassing than Team One.  In the latest comic book that I read, The Foursaken, Jim Jaspers can not go beyond the powers opposite of the Phoenix as represented by the 1st Forsaken.

I read also within the thread that the power of these individuals can destroy several galaxies while it is true for the three, the power of the Phoenix can destroy all existence and all galaxies if it wished to.
"
Is there a difference between White Pheonix and Dark Pheonix? I thought that White Pheonix of The Crown was the one who destroyed all existence and galaxies.
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By zee crusher

Team two wins. Korvac can just copy everybodys powers and bam its everybody against him.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By zee crusher
Strange Doctor said:
"IcePrince_X said:
"I will go with Team Two, though I know that Mad Jim Jaspers has immense reality manipulation abilities, the power of the Dark Phoenix can not be discounted as more superior and encompassing than Team One.  In the latest comic book that I read, The Foursaken, Jim Jaspers can not go beyond the powers opposite of the Phoenix as represented by the 1st Forsaken.

"
Is there a difference between White Pheonix and Dark Pheonix? I thought that White Pheonix of The Crown was the one who destroyed all existence and galaxies.
"
Yeah white crown pheonix is the stronger version.
Bart Simpson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Bart Simpson
Strange Doctor said:
"I think team one wins because of Mad Jim Jaspers.
"

I'll put Abraxas above Jaspers. The Celestials could probably beat Jaspers because I know they encountered reality manipulators before, and knows how to deal with him. One name that comes to mind is Franklin Richards. Where Abraxas falls into this is that he's the abstract of destruction and the natural order of things in Marvel is abstracts > celestials.
Strange Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Strange Doctor
Bart Simpson said:
"Strange Doctor said:
"

I'll put Abraxas above Jaspers. The Celestials could probably beat Jaspers because I know they encountered reality manipulators before, and knows how to deal with him. One name that comes to mind is Franklin Richards. Where Abraxas falls into this is that he's the abstract of destruction and the natural order of things in Marvel is abstracts > celestials.
"
There are a lot of reality warpers more powerful than Celestials.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By King_Saturn
I think Korvac is the Wildcard here
Bart Simpson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Bart Simpson
Strange Doctor said:
"Bart Simpson said:
"Strange Doctor said:
"

"
"

Name one that has beaten them.
Knowsbleed33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Knowsbleed33
Bart Simpson said:
"Strange Doctor said:
"Bart Simpson said:
"Strange Doctor said:
"

"
"

"

The Beyonder stomped a whole planet of them.

Abraxas and Jaspers ftw. Abraxas can destroy whole Universes just by approahing them and MJJ was well on his way to blanking out then entire omniverse.
Bart Simpson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Bart Simpson
Knowsbleed33 said:
"Bart Simpson said:
"Strange Doctor said:
"Bart Simpson said:
"Strange Doctor said:
"

"
"

"

The Beyonder stomped a whole planet of them.

Abraxas and Jaspers ftw. Abraxas can destroy whole Universes just by approahing them and MJJ was well on his way to blanking out then entire omniverse."

Beyonder was more than a reality manipulator though. He was an all powerful entity that came from beyond Marvel. MJJ wasn't going to blank out anything. The fear with him was that he was going to mess things up similar to how his 238 counterpart messed up 238 Earth. And no he was quite a long way from affecting the entire omniverse.

Though there's something that always cracks me up about those three. Beyonder has uncanny similarities to Donny Osmond. Infact I'm certain Secret Wars 2 Beyonder was Donny Osmond. Abraxas reminds me of those toga wearing members of Animal House. He even comes with the same destructive hooligan like nature of them. And Mad Jim Jaspers was based off of a British comedian named Terry Thomas. He was most famous for a film called It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World incase anyone's wondering. Simpsons did a skit of it in the Cat Burglar episode. Together all three of wrecks Havoc on Marvel.
Knowsbleed33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Knowsbleed33

It was shown on panel that MJJ was going to blank out the Universe.

If Beyonder wasn't a reality warper, what was he? He was a infinitly powerful reality warper, that's what he was!

"Reality isn't real to me. Everything is what I say it is"

"My imagination and reality are virtually indistinguishable"

"I who utterly dictate all reality"

"As long as I conceive of things, they exsist, in a fashion, because my thoughts equal reality"

Bart Simpson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Bart Simpson
Knowsbleed33 said:
"It was shown on panel that MJJ was going to blank out the Universe.

If Beyonder wasn't a reality warper, what was he? He was a infinitly powerful reality warper, that's what he was!

"Reality isn't real to me. Everything is what I say it is"

"My imagination and reality are virtually indistinguishable"

"I who utterly dictate all reality"

"As long as I conceive of things, they exsist, in a fashion, because my thoughts equal reality""

When was it shown MJJ was going to blank out the Universe?

"This version of Jaspers. Is too powerful, too dangerous. His counterpart could at least be halted, even if it meant destroying his entire continuum. This one is not so easily containable. And if he cannot be defeated, then the omniverse shall fall into chaos, and a new and hostile god shall play dice with matter."

Beyonder was more than just a reality warper. He was suppose to be his own universe.

Knowsbleed33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Knowsbleed33

Lemme pull up some scans friend.

Knowsbleed33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Knowsbleed33

http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/8418/25152532kp1hj1.jpg
http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/1327/99178716vp9nw8.jpg
http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/406/48392736kk4dm8.jpg

These are scans of Elizabeth Braddock being shown what WILL happen if MJJ isn't stopped. Note the last image showing the Omniverse being cancelled.

http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/8182/m17iu3xw0.jpg

This scan is Merlyn telling Captain Britain that if MJJ isn't stopped he will essentially cancel out the omniverse and recreate it in his image.

Bart Simpson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Bart Simpson

Is there anyway to enlarge the first three images? I've never seen those ones before. The text is too small. I'm able to read the text on the last image, but it featured the text that ironically I used to argue that he wasn't going to cancel out everything. It states that the omniverse shall fall into chaos, and a new hostile god shall play dice with matter. Which sounds like an extended version of the what he did when he unleashed the Jaspers warp onto London. By the way, can you post the scan of the 616 Jaspers warp? I saw a picture of it in a bio of 616 Jaspers and it looked pretty cool. I did saw the big blackout in the third image just to let you know. I just want to know what the text says.

Anyways always thought the whole Jaspers affair was about him spreading his Jaspers warp and madness onto other timestreams since that's the reason they scrapped 238. Never thought he was actually going to wipe out anything since that's how he got killed. Infact that's how both Jaspers got killed. The original 238 guy died with his universe when it went up. The more powerful 616 guy died when it turned out he was powerless without a universe or reality to manipulate.

Knowsbleed33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Knowsbleed33

Yes indeed. 616 Jaspers was killed by his own, personal plot device, the Fury. Transported him to Unspace.

http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/8053/99178716vp9zq9.jpg
http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/9223/48392736kk4az8.jpg

The first one was big enough to read. The 2nd and 3rd weren't, so I resized them. Better?

The first 3 images clearly state he was on his way to blanking out the omniverse. You're right about the 4th one. It's kind of vague. Makes it seem like he's rewriting the omniverse as opposed to recreating it.

Bart Simpson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Bart Simpson

A bit ironic you say the first text is the most readable, that's the one I had the most trouble reading. Though I was able to read the other ones better. Are you able to post those scans on the actual imageshack site? Because then I'll be able to zoom in. The fourth image is a bit inspiring and at the same time funny. After all the talk about how big a potential threat the prime minister is it ends with "This is the moment you were created for." Giving inspiration for Captain Britain to face off with Jaspers. But at the same time you can't help but wonder does Merlyn really expect Brian to find a way to beat Jaspers? By the way if you have the scan of 616 Jaspers warp can you post it? I saw plenty of scans of the 238 version and was disappointed that it wasn't as cool as I expected. The 616 version was the one that I thought was awesome.

Knowsbleed33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Knowsbleed33
caption
caption

Here ya go. My Imageshack folder is public so feel free to check it out. I'm not finished uploading all my images so it's kind small right now.
Bart Simpson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Bart Simpson

I noticed  I never picked a winner for this fight. So in my opinion these two are the winners.

No Caption Provided

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#28  Edited By geraldthesloth

Jim and Abraxas overkill

Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#29  Edited By Tevnoba

Team two wins, hands down.  Kavorac is close to being on par with Abraxas, but Jim is no where near capable of taking DP.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By czarny_samael666

Team 1.
Abraxas is like multiple-Galactus. He can destroy many universes.
MJJ can destroy universe.
Korvac probably can destroy universe.
Dark Pheonix is the weakest Pheonix (I think). She can destroy a sun, but I doubt that she can destroy even ( :P ) a galaxy.
DP is nothing for Abraxas or MJJ. Korvac maybe can win with MJJ, but not with Abraxas.
This is curbstomp for Team one.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By King_Saturn
I forgot about this thread
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Vrakmul
@Hedatary said:
" I was gonna say the universe but a universe houses billions of uncountable galaxies. And that kind of feat is...only what a god could do, or atleast something thats close to a god. "
Actually a universe is so large and so close to flatness that it eventually curves in on itself forming a hypersphere. 
Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#33  Edited By Tevnoba
@Dreadnaught said:
"
@Hedatary said:
" I was gonna say the universe but a universe houses billions of uncountable galaxies. And that kind of feat is...only what a god could do, or atleast something thats close to a god. "
Actually a universe is so large and so close to flatness that it eventually curves in on itself forming a hypersphere.  "
The universe is not flat or even close to flat.
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Vrakmul
@Tevnoba said:
"
@Dreadnaught said:
"
@Hedatary said:
Actually a universe is so large and so close to flatness that it eventually curves in on itself forming a hypersphere.  "
The universe is not flat or even close to flat. "
A lot of data says that the universe is much, much larger than the portion that we can see. 
chunjacktao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By chunjacktao

Mad Jim Jaspers >>>>> them all

mrwenpire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By mrwenpire

Team 1.

Mad Jim Japers had the potential to become as powerful as God, and he threatened the entire omniverse.

batosaims_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By batosaims_

Team 1 curbstomp

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#38  Edited By geraldthesloth
@batosaims_ said:
" Team 1 curbstomp "
Zealotmaster88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Zealotmaster88
@Hedatary: yes us watching them fight would cause a galaxy to be destroyed not them our eyesight is the cause. nice response. im going with team 1 jims not any ol reality warper hes 1 of the top reality warpers an hes not stupid like myx. so intelligence an power is ripe here an jims got it im not takin away from corvac or evil jean but REALITY WARPING.
Jorg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Jorg

I'd say Team 1, Abraxas is a beast!!

Plus Korvac was beaten by the future members of avengers academy.....really put me off him as a viable threat after that.

Again, Dark Pheonix, while powerful isn't the most powerful version of her....