the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By the creator

Setting: A deserted city

Conditions: Only deaths or KO's count for the win.

Please explain reasonings for the who the victors are.

Kain Echnida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Kain Echnida

Hm. I think Thing and Colossus would win this one. Rhino's a bit of an idiot who can't think period, and that being said would most likely be taking out by Colossus. When he's gone, I would put my money on the fact that Ben and Colossus would double team to go take down Abomination. His strength doesn't increase like Hulk's so I think the two of them can take him on.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By the creator

I think that Colossus or Thing could beat the Rhino after a hard fight but the wild card was Abomination. I think he is the most powerful of the 4 and i think that it would come down to if Thing or Colossus could survive against him long enough for their partner to overcome the Rhino.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Hadrelius

The Rhino has always been kinda of a push over. For a strong guy, Spiderman has been able to handle him. I think either the Thing or Colossus could take him. Also, I think either the Thing or Colossus could hold their own against the Abomination until the Rhino is defeated, then its game over. The Thing and Colossus for the win.

xbuilder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By xbuilder

Colossus is stronger than the Thing and Rhino,  The Abomination stronger than him
and The Rhino is maybe a quater the strength of the Thing.

That said its like the Rhino never showed up for the fight. Also Been and Pitor have fought side by side before and that will be the Abomination's Waterloo.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#6  Edited By The_Martian
@xbuilder said:
"

Colossus is stronger than the Thing and Rhino,  The Abomination stronger than him
and The Rhino is maybe a quater the strength of the Thing.

That said its like the Rhino never showed up for the fight. Also Been and Pitor have fought side by side before and that will be the Abomination's Waterloo.

"
All of your post is correct except for the Rhino's strength level. He is about as strong as Thing which is around 90 tons. Colossus and Abomination should both be around 100 tons. Thing and Colossus should take this fight do to better hand to hand combat skills.
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By the creator

Well, way to resurrect an old thread xbuilder  :-)

To my knowledge both the Thing and Colossus are around 100 tonnes strength level.
Although the Abomination was listed at 100 tonnes as well, I have always considered him stronger that Thing or Colossus.
He is certainly more durable than either of them, although both the Thing and Colossus are better fighters.
Rhino is still rated at 80 tonnes.

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By castleking
abom should be able to tear thing or colossus apart just as easily as the other team can beat rhino. i think Abom can wins this
Avatar image for emerald_general_jai
Emerald_General_Jai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 9

I think Colossus and Thing take this. Abomination's strength is evened out by the fact that Rhino is the weakest player here. An Colossus will play a large role here. The X-Men are rediculously well trained, people may complain that Cyclops acts like this General gone mad, but they may be forgetting that he has been a feild commander for a long time, and the X-Men are a well trained militia. Thing has the heart to hang in their w/ Abomination, and Colossus has the skills he'll need. Either one is capable of putting Rhino down for the count, though i think Colossus would put him down faster...which is evened out by my beleif he'd last longer against Abomination b/c he's the best fighter here. Once Thing and Colossus double team Abomination, it's a done deal.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#10  Edited By The_Martian
@castleking said:
" abom should be able to tear thing or colossus apart just as easily as the other team can beat rhino. i think Abom can wins this "
His strength level is not that much greater than Colossus and both Thing and Colossus are better fighters than him. I could see either one taking him after a hard fight.
Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Logic Mark III

Colossus has shown a good deal of competence with martial arts, She Hulk used her martial arts to take out the physically superior Abomination once, i would think Colossus could do it too. The Rhino is probably the weak link, he has been nerfed to the point that Spiderman can just knock him out rather than ye olde special web fluid and trickery that he usually uses.

Avatar image for batmanbeyond234
batmanbeyond234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#12  Edited By batmanbeyond234

thing used to work in the army so he knows martial arts. colossus is pretty good too. after beating rhino with one punch they use their martial arts to pound abomination.

Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#13  Edited By Caligula

Abomination, can solo. he deals with Banner on a regular basis, and is a threat to him at times, and Hulk curbstomps team 2 easily

"Colossus"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By "Colossus"

colossus or thing would destroy rhino
ihatemymom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ihatemymom

Well first of all Rhino is in the same strength level as the Thing, so it wont be a curbstomp over Rhino like some of you say it is, and Abomination is over class 100.  I don't think the Thing would be able to hold his own against Abomination for very long.  So if Rhino doesn't act like his usualy idiotic self and actually fights his best potential, he could hold on to Colossus, and then Abomination could take out the Thing and then its over.      
why so serious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By why so serious
@Caligula said:
"Abomination, can solo. he deals with Banner on a regular basis, and is a threat to him at times, and Hulk curbstomps team 2 easily "

exactly.  and plus another class 80 beast team 1 wins easily.
"Colossus"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By "Colossus"
@Caligula said:
" Abomination, can solo. he deals with Banner on a regular basis, and is a threat to him at times, and Hulk curbstomps team 2 easily "
colossus caved his face in after the xmen were through with him.
hulk beat all the xmen easily
Hulk>>>>>>>>>>>Abom
Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Power NeXus
@Emerald_General_Jai said:
"I think Colossus and Thing take this. Abomination's strength is evened out by the fact that Rhino is the weakest player here. An Colossus will play a large role here. The X-Men are rediculously well trained, people may complain that Cyclops acts like this General gone mad, but they may be forgetting that he has been a feild commander for a long time, and the X-Men are a well trained militia. Thing has the heart to hang in their w/ Abomination, and Colossus has the skills he'll need. Either one is capable of putting Rhino down for the count, though i think Colossus would put him down faster...which is evened out by my beleif he'd last longer against Abomination b/c he's the best fighter here. Once Thing and Colossus double team Abomination, it's a done deal. "

Brilliant assessment =]
I can't find a single sentence in there I don't agree with completely.
why so serious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By why so serious
@Power NeXus said:
"@Emerald_General_Jai said:
"I think Colossus and Thing take this. Abomination's strength is evened out by the fact that Rhino is the weakest player here. An Colossus will play a large role here. The X-Men are rediculously well trained, people may complain that Cyclops acts like this General gone mad, but they may be forgetting that he has been a feild commander for a long time, and the X-Men are a well trained militia. Thing has the heart to hang in their w/ Abomination, and Colossus has the skills he'll need. Either one is capable of putting Rhino down for the count, though i think Colossus would put him down faster...which is evened out by my beleif he'd last longer against Abomination b/c he's the best fighter here. Once Thing and Colossus double team Abomination, it's a done deal. "
Brilliant assessment =]I can't find a single sentence in there I don't agree with completely. "

But even if Thing and Colossus double team Abomination I don't think they would win.  

Here is Hulk effortlessly owning Colossus in a fight.  And Abomination was supposed to be stronger than Hulk. 

chunjacktao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By chunjacktao

Many of you underestimate Rhino here.  Here's Rhino giving depowered Juggernaut a good fight. 

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#21  Edited By Ferro Vida
@chunjacktao said:
"
Many of you underestimate Rhino here.  Here's Rhino giving depowered Juggernaut a good fight. 

"
Juggernaut destroyed Rhino in that fight, and that was the weakest Juggernaut has been in his career; he was at the same strength level when the Wrecking Crew beat him down.
Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Power NeXus
@why so serious: 
The strong guys have all had inconsistant writing in the past. In World War Hulk, Colossus went toe-to-toe against the Hulk and held him for a few seconds. Before overpowering him, Hulk himself commented "There was a time when you would have made a decent fight for me". 
The scan you showed could be accurate or not, depending on when it happened. There was a time when Colossus was listed as a 75-80 tonner. Then he was an 80-90 tonner. Now he is considered a 100 tonner. 

@chunjacktao:
Along with the points that Ferro Vida made, don't forget that Rhino is a better and smarter fighter than just about anybody gives him credit for. Juggernaut, on the other hand, is pretty much a certifiable dumba*s.
Ziro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Ziro

I'll take team 2.
Zaterra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Zaterra

Team 2

Avatar image for mr_hulk_smashin__
Mr.Hulk_Smashin'!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Team 1 is about 260 tons 
Team 2 is about 210 tons Team 1 wins
BatDance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By BatDance
Rhino jobs and loses it as per usual

Team 2 wins this easy
Walker696

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Walker696

I feel like skill will play the biggest part in this one. Don't look down on Thing and Colossus for being weaker than Abomination they both stood up to WWH knowing he was stronger then he's every been and didn't back down at all. Rhino is a jobber and if nothing else will probably get used to beat down Abomination. Thing and Colossus also have the added bonus of having worked together and being in constant battles with beings who are strong then them(Hulk, Juggernaut, Galactus, Silver Surfer, and so on). Between experience and teamwork they could take down team 2, it may not be easy but it will happen.

I need an answer for an unconfirmed rumor did Luke Cage every beat Abomination by himself, I saw it on an old post that was deleted and I never really found evidence of it.

Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Power NeXus
@Mr.Hulk_Smashin'! said:
"Team 1 is about 260 tons Team 2 is about 210 tons Team 1 wins "

It doesn't exactly work that way...
Zaterra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Zaterra

Team 1 is more powerful then Team 2 at the end of the day

Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Power NeXus
@Zaterra said:
"

Team 1 is more powerful then Team 2 at the end of the day

"

But team 2 has much better skill and training on their side.
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By the creator
@Walker696 said:
" I need an answer for an unconfirmed rumor did Luke Cage every beat Abomination by himself, I saw it on an old post that was deleted and I never really found evidence of it. "
Not that I aware of and if he did it must have been PIS as Cages best punch might get Abominations attention.
ihatemymom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By ihatemymom

Abomination is just too strong.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#33  Edited By Ferro Vida

He lost to She-Hulk

DEADLEAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By DEADLEAF

I give it to Things team.

why so serious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By why so serious

abomination is too strong.

mattbryce2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By mattbryce2000

in the end team 1 is the more powerful team but abomination is used to working solo. both thing and pitor are used to being on teams and working with others. rhino is a bit of a pushover and isn't really smart enough to create an effective stategy. discipline and experience will take it.
jack128875

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By jack128875

Nah i don't think Colossus or Thing would last very long against Abomination............ Rhino would tie with the Thing while Abom takes care of Colossus and then fights over.

Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2

JackRock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By JackRock

I  do not  underestimate  rhino  ... now  seems  stronger  and much less  stupid than  once
p.s  Colossus  can  lift  75  tons    

Scarbearer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Scarbearer

I think Ben and Piotr can manage a win here.  It'll be ugly and it'll be messy, but I think they can do it.  If I were their 'coach.'  I'd have Piotr go in and take out Rhino as quickly as possible, and have Ben fight off Abom as long as he can before Piotr can help him double team him.

While I think Ben's the better fighter of the two, Colossus is stronger now, and since the fight with Rhino will be pretty straight forward, the stronger guy has a better chance to put him down quickly.  I'd have Ben go up against Abom because his superior skill might help him mitigate more incoming attacks, and while, he's not as durable as Colossus, I think he's got a better track record of being tougher than Piotr.  Once you /can/ hurt Colossus (and Abom certainly can) he tends to go down pretty quickly.  Ben on the other, while anyone over the 50 ton mark seems to be able to hurt him, has shown against the many times he's been outclassed in his career that he can keep fighting hurt if he has too.

If they each keep in mind their own personal strengths and weaknesses, I think Ben and Piotr got this.

BarelyAverage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By BarelyAverage

As much as I hate to say this but I think team 1 wins here. Abomination is just too powerful to be held off by thing or colossus alone. I know Rhino is the weakest one here but he can still physically go toe to toe with peter or ben. He may lose but he is around their strength and durability so can hold them off long enough for Abomination to take out either of them.

BruteForce91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alpha: But how exactly has Spiderman beat Rhino? Did he knock him out? No, he dodged his blows, stayed out of his reach and outsmarted him. I've never seen the Thing and Colosuss dodge someones blows and stayed out of their opponents reach. I'm not saying they cant beat Rhino though, I mean the Thing is stronger and has more durability than Rhino, and more skilled, and Colosuss is nearly as strong as Rhino and more skilled.

kawhtehuaia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By kawhtehuaia

Colossus, if I'm not mistaken is stronger than the thing, i has something to do with him being mature now as oppossed to being a teen or an early twenties guy when he started out...... He's been train by the best of the Xmen.... He is more durable or as durable as ben. Abom may be the strongest but it will take longer for abom to beat down the thing then it would take for Colossus to taje down Rhino.... So, team 2 FTW...

thestarguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2. Abomination's strength does not increase over time, which is the main reason Ben usually loses his Hulk fights. He always does well initially, but eventually gradually tires and weakens. Also, Thing has a great track record against fighting against higher end bricks in general, and can definitely hold off Abomination for a while. Best strategy is for Colossus to handle Rhino first, then double-team as some have suggested. Strategy and fighting skills are just as important as raw strength, and Team 2 is definitely better when skill and teamwork come into play.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#45 god_spawn  Moderator

Team 2. Rhino's glass jaw isn't going to help much against stronger, more durable, more intelligent, and better fighters than he is. And both Ben or Piotr can hold off Blonsky long enough for Rhino to get taken down and the team take them out. Rhino's only really shot against either one of team 2 is a full on gore and that will be easier said than done.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By XiiX

Team 2. Rhino's the weak link.

TheAllOutBrawl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rhino could probably put up a good fight against Colossus, unless Colossus aims for Rhinos face...The Thing has tossed Rhino around as if he's a friggin basketball. Abomination could probably beat Colossus and the Thing on their own, but together it could be different. I say team 2 takes this.

Just for fun, here are some of these guys heavyweight feats of heavy blows:

Here's one of Abominations feats:

No Caption Provided

Couldn't find any pictures of Rhinos feats of heavy hitting, but I guess this one will do:

No Caption Provided

I dont know if this is the best example of Things heavy blows, but this'll do

No Caption Provided

Wow, does Colossus have any punching feats? This is like the only one on the internet:

No Caption Provided

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 27

this is basically a thing and Colossus vs. Abomination. I give it to thing and Colossus

LinkXV1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Replace Rhino with Mammoth for a better fight.

Superskrull86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Team 2.