Aang vs. Naruto

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Naruto lets Aang tire himself out and than give him a fatherly smile, tussle his head, and invite him to join the village.

silentbat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

SirCruBey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

god tier in avatar is genin level at the most.

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

@sircrubey: I respectfully disagree god tiers in Avatar vary but Vaatu would beat 90% of genin imo. By dc Avatar can get up there

SirCruBey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SirCruBey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

google Tailed Beast Planetary Rasen-Shuriken and then come back

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

@sircrubey: why do you say that? I'd put high tiers definitely at low level jounin level at least in DC and say they should be above average fodder chunin in most things

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love how much angrier the responses to these threads always get as time goes on

animebattles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

naruto HUGE mismatch

Red King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto, it would take a single Rasengan. And Aang would not see it coming.

karsa_toblakai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Google Sasuke vs naruto final fight. better yet ill drop some more scans.

No Caption Provided

the combination of these two attacks does this in the next scan

No Caption Provided

this is naruto, in tailed beast form (refer back to page one for a size reference of how big the 9 tailed fox is, or compare form naruto in the picture, this is naruto with 100% complete control over the fox and his chakra) notice each one of those balls is a Biju-dama, basically a mountain busting level attack, which he can spam multiples of.
this is naruto, in tailed beast form (refer back to page one for a size reference of how big the 9 tailed fox is, or compare form naruto in the picture, this is naruto with 100% complete control over the fox and his chakra) notice each one of those balls is a Biju-dama, basically a mountain busting level attack, which he can spam multiples of.
spamming literally a 9 difference mountain busting moves at once.
spamming literally a 9 difference mountain busting moves at once.

The effect of their two attacks hitting each other. a blast that dwarfs the entire mountain range beneath them.
The effect of their two attacks hitting each other. a blast that dwarfs the entire mountain range beneath them.

until there is any proof any avatar ever could compete with just that, this entire post is a mismatched spite thread.

Best feat i can remember an avatar doing is the one pushing an entire island separate from the main land. an island that naruto top tiers could probably bust without trouble.

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto solos the Avatar verse with the utmost ease that it's actually sad (not trolling btw).

How is this thread even a thing when God tier Avatar characters are high level chunin at most.

Avatar image for jiraiya_sageofoil
Jiraiya_sageofoil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@karsa_toblakai: that pic is of asura not naruto just to clarify. Naruto has a similar one tho now since the amp

karsa_toblakai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jiraiya_sageofoil: whoops my bad, didn't even notice that. its been a little while since i read the manga. Good catch though.

tsoj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto doesn't even need any jutsu or higher forms for this. Base Naruto stomps Aang with one punch.

Avatar image for wolverineistoaa
WolverineIsTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

aangs power of wind blows up narutos rasenshuriken, aang wins 48/10

SirCruBey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverineistoaa: i feel bad for you. really hope you are trolling when you say this

morgadc1887

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know I'm late to the game, but I just had to pitch in here, that the power of the tailed beasts is almost always compared to that of a natural disaster, I know lots of people seem to think that Naruto is planetary level DC, but that's never been shown really, maybe moon level at best. Anyway Aang could EASILY create a natural disaster, probably 10X over in avatar state, I'd say this is a close fight, closer than either side is giving credit for.

morgadc1887

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingzod said:

Naruto solos the Avatar verse with the utmost ease that it's actually sad (not trolling btw).

How is this thread even a thing when God tier Avatar characters are high level chunin at most.

No, just no... Aang is easily a walking natural disaster, to say otherwise is absolutely crazy, no Chunin is on par with the nine tailed fox, who, again, is stated to be a walking natural disaster. Therefore Aang is at least nine-tailed fox level.

Shadowmaster91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morgadc1887: Consider that bijuu dama explosions. Can the avatar puke small nuclear bombs?

morgadc1887

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowmaster91: The avatar can manipulate the earth on a massive scale, wouldn't be surprised it he could deal damage equivalent to a nuke. Also he should be able to blood bend at will if other avatars are any indication, could just make Naruto crush himself.

Shadowmaster91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morgadc1887: Let me stop you there. If during his avatar state he could have done that to Ozai, he would have done it. He didn't, so the probable thing is that none of his previous lifes knew that it was possible. Bloodbending was born in a moment of desperation from an old lady. I don't think that any Avatar has been in that level of danger to consider bloodbending.

morgadc1887

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morgadc1887: Let me stop you there. If during his avatar state he could have done that to Ozai, he would have done it. He didn't, so the probable thing is that none of his previous lifes knew that it was possible. Bloodbending was born in a moment of desperation from an old lady. I don't think that any Avatar has been in that level of danger to consider bloodbending.

Fine, energy bend Naruto's Charka away.

Shadowmaster91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#328  Edited By Shadowmaster91

@morgadc1887: Energy bend is a 2 way thing. Naruto AND Kurama are not pushovers for this kind of thing. If Aang tries it, there is 70%-80% of possibility of him losing this. Also, about the Aang using his bending to achieve nuclear level of destruction, it is believable but consider that it would be exponencial level of damage. The bijuu dama is only a bang and it happened. Aang can not do that level of damage in 10 seconds.

Judge_and_Jury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This matchup is absurd, Aang would be dead before he could blink. How would the Avatar dodge a hypersonic nuke-sized explosion thrown right at his feet? Hell Naruto could just use a clone and launch it strait down from a hundered feet away. Aang wouldn't know what was going on until he was a pile of ashes.

Naruto lolstomps.

Shadowmaster91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#330  Edited By Shadowmaster91

@judge_and_jury: In normal cases would Naruto fire a bijuu dama to a kid (no matter how strong is the kid) that in another universe could have called a friend?. This is not bloodlusted.

Full123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto stomps so hard that the Avatarverse would get soloed unintentionally.

Judge_and_Jury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#332  Edited By Judge_and_Jury
@shadowmaster91 said:

@judge_and_jury: In normal cases would Naruto fire a bijuu dama to a kid (no matter how strong is the kid) that in another universe could have called a friend?. This is not bloodlusted.

He certainly didn't have any reservations attacking Sasuke with that, and Aangs a bigger pacifist than even Naruto. This works both ways.

Full123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shadowmaster91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@full123:Far more than a tap

@judge_and_jury:Crazy Sasuke.

Don't misunderstand me. I think that Naruto wins, but both of them would be liberating power on exponencial level. This is in character and unless Aang or Naruto has done something evil/bad, then the other would not have a reason to use their best combos.

Full123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shadowmaster91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@full123: IN character. Old man Naruto would treat it like a game.

Full123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowmaster91: Well, a pat would still knock Aang out, which I think Naruto would do.

Shadowmaster91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@full123: I would think that old man Naruto would let the kid achieve some hits for his selfesteem and then go on the attack.

Full123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morgadc1887: Consider that bijuu dama explosions. Can the avatar puke small nuclear bombs?

Small nuclear bombs? Let me stop you there, even a normal Bijuu Dama destroys mountains, Kyuubi with only half its power equaled eight with one, and even the largest nuclear bombs cannot bust mountains.

Shadowmaster91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Full123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shadowmaster91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@full123: Fire a nuclear bomb on a mountain?

Full123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowmaster91: Nope but it can be solved with science.

Destroying a small mountain takes about 250 megatons, 5x the power of Tzar Bomba (50 megatons), our most powerful nuclear bomb.

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto's clone solos the verse by accident

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingzod said:

No, just no... Aang is easily a walking natural disaster, to say otherwise is absolutely crazy, no Chunin is on par with the nine tailed fox, who, again, is stated to be a walking natural disaster. Therefore Aang is at least nine-tailed fox level.

No Caption Provided

oblivion360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Part 1 naruto kills him and half the verse. Anything stronger is spite overkill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#348  Edited By AvatarReiko

A lot of people are writting Aang off. He obviously cannot beat current Naruto but he has a shot at the earlier versions. Aang in the avatar state is small city/Island level by feats

oblivion360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avatarreiko: no speed feats to say he won't get speed blitzed and stabbed by end of part 1 naruto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#350  Edited By AvatarReiko

@oblivion360 said:

@avatarreiko: no speed feats to say he won't get speed blitzed and stabbed by end of part 1 naruto

Problem is, Naruto cannot fly and Aang is protected by his sphere of elements, which can easily deflect/repel the knives. Naruto won't be blitzing him easily, especially seeing as he no means of keeping up due to lack of flight

Aang also has great offensive power and has ways of potentially neutralising Naruto, such as collapsing the ground beneath with wide scale earth bending, dropping a tsunami on his head and flash freezing. His compressed earth bullets would literally turn Naruto to mush(remember, Naruto characters are vulnerable to piercing and cutting damage)and would be an effective way to deal with shadow clones

EDIT: I am not saying Aang would definitely win but he does have a decent shot, depending on the environment, his morals and if Naruto is in red cloak Kyobi mode.