Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By anthp2000  Moderator

R1: Korra good fight

R2: Aang good fight

R3: Aang sromps

R4: Aang stomps

R5: Aang stomps

He kinda stomps. His airbending abilities give him agility that Korra can't even imagine to fight. And he has beaten her in skills and power easily. Aang stomps. Aang beats any other bending master in ATLAS and LOK. Korra vs bending masters is debatable and many times they prevail.

GXrevolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol at Aang stomping. That said, this will probably go either, albeit I slightly favour Korra

GothamCiti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By GothamCiti

Round 1:Season 1 aang and Korra.

Round 2:season 2 aang and Korra.

Round 3:season 3 aang and Korra

Round 4:season 4 aang and Korra

Round 5:composite aang and Korra.

Win by death.

Well, I mean Aang wouldn't kill with morals on while Korra probably would if she had no choice, so I guess Korra stomps here if in character/morals on.

If morals off/bloodlusted, I'd side with Aang in overall decent fights.

Gamingod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Gamingod

aang beat kora? Lol kora fought stronger enemies than aang ever did.

Kora will murder aang. Especially morals off kora

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 anthp2000  Moderator

If it's morals on Korra wins. If it's morals off Aang handily.

Gamingod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dude its the other way around. A morals off kora dsnt care about casualties. She would release the big guns right off the bat.

Plus like i said., kora fought stronger enemies than aang ever did.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 anthp2000  Moderator

@gamingod: Oh, right. Stronger than Sozin's Comet Ozai. Kuvira? Unalaq? I don't think so. Bloodbenders had her ass kicked. And this.

No Caption Provided
cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By cpt_nice

People seem to forget that in season 1, Aang could not even earth bend and his fire bending skill was subpar. Korra was already a master earth, fire AND water bender. Only her air skill left something to be desired (and it always was her weakest element imo). People saying Aang stomps, this fight especially, are just plain biased.

Anyway, as to the match ups

S1: Korra

S2: maybe Korra

S3: Aang

S4: Korra by default since there is no fourth season of TLA

Composite: Aang, especially since his comic feats are amazing

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By anthp2000  Moderator

@cpt_nice: He had still shown agility because of airbending that is enough. Korra was no a master by season 1. She had no technique and she had her ass kicked by equalists that were fodder to season 1 Meelo... Remember what Aang did in Zuko's ship at Episode 2?

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cpt_nice: He had still shown agility because of airbending. Remember what he did in Zuko's ship at Episode 2?

Korra could do the same thing. She takes R1 for sure on account of being more experienced and versatile.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By anthp2000  Moderator

@cpt_nice: Korra couldn't run on walls, perform rolls and pass between opponents' legs and perform things that not even Ty Lee, the most agile person in Avatarverse, was shown to be able to do. And again. Getting her ass kicked by fodder equalists means she loses to Aang. And he help himself very well against King Bumi in Episode 3.

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthp2000: Aang is more agile on account of being an air bender, that does mean he is better than her, lol. You seem to have a bias against those types of character, since you also overblow Ty Lee.

TLOK has way better fodder than TLA, from metal benders who give the named benders a decent match to the equalists. People like Tenzin and Lin also struggled against these guys at times.

There is no indication Bumi was going all out, he was just testing Aang after all. Also, Korra would do similarly well against Bumi or better, especially since she can earthbend.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 anthp2000  Moderator

@cpt_nice said:

@anthp2000: Aang is more agile on account of being an air bender, that does mean he is better than her, lol. You seem to have a bias against those types of character, since you also overblow Ty Lee.

TLOK has way better fodder than TLA, from metal benders who give the named benders a decent match to the equalists. People like Tenzin and Lin also struggled against these guys at times.

There is no indication Bumi was going all out, he was just testing Aang after all. Also, Korra would do similarly well against Bumi or better, especially since she can earthbend.

If Korra can't hit him it is really something. Korra is not a master bender of any element by Season 1. I don't overblow Ty Lee. Aang is more agile, faster and hits from range. Season 1 Meelo destroyed 3 equalists in seconds. Equalists that had beaten Korra easily. Season 1 Meelo! And Ikki. And Jinora.

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthp2000:

Aang has been tagged by benders slower than Korra in S1, many times.

So now you think Meelo, a comic relief character who introduced fart humor to the show, is above Korra? That is some low balling right there.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By anthp2000  Moderator

@cpt_nice said:

@anthp2000:

Aang has been tagged by benders slower than Korra in S1, many times.

So now you think Meelo, a comic relief character who introduced fart humor to the show, is above Korra? That is some low balling right there.

I just said that he handled equalists better than her. Of course he isn't better than Korra, Lin or Tenzin that were beaten by equalists, but still. Aang is way better than a bunch of equalists that took down Korra many times in seconds.

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthp2000: We have never seen Aang fight against equalists, so that whole point is moot. I am getting a bit tired of the TLOK lowballing. Zaheer losing to bos Aang, Zuko solo-ing the Red Lotus, this is honestly getting absurd.

I am confident Korra takes round 1 on account of more experience and versatility. Saying she isn't a master in 3 elements even at the bos is stupid, we literally see in the first episode a montage for her completing her training and being send to Republic City because she hasn't mastered air yet.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By anthp2000  Moderator

@cpt_nice: I disagree on any Sozin's Comet characters soloing RL. Esspecially Zuko. Zaheer loses to Aang by far, there's nothing that saves him. She may be called a master but she hadn't shown anything master level in season 1. Anything on Katara level waterbending, Azula level firebending, Toph level earthbending and airbending is a non factor against Aang. Aang on the other hand had shown mastery in airbending more than Korra on any of the 4 elements. Stmopin street punks isn't something impressive. I like many characters from LOK too. Lin, Ming Hua, Mako e.t.c. are some of my overall Avatar favourites. I completely disagree on ATLAS benders > LOK bender or LOK benders> ATLAS benders. Each fighter is taken into acconut differently and techniques work well against some characters and are useless on others. Aang against equalists could just make a ball of air around him like he has done many times and wipe them out untouched. It would be a close battle on Round 1 but Book 1 ending Aang takes it. Korra has experience on training bags and fodder benders before Republic City. It's not great experience. Even Book 1 Zuko is better.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Composite Korra includes video game feats, and she gave Hundun the business. Not sure Aang would do the same.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 anthp2000  Moderator

@shiryu: Video games have no usable feats. Aang has video games too you know. They're fun to play but you certainly can't take them seriously in battles.

TheExile285

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 4

Round 1: Korra

Round 2: Aang

Round 3: Aang stomps

Round 4: Aang stomps

Round 5: Aang still stomps.

GXrevolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By GXrevolution

Korra was no a master by season 1. She had no technique

Really? Because this is just flat out untrue. Korra was repeatedly pulling of mastery level bending moves with ease. Moves not even Katara could do.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Never mind that fact that it was established in the very first episode that she had mastered the elements and was given the clear from Katara.

And again. Getting her ass kicked by fodder equalists means she loses to Aang. And he help himself very well against King Bumi in Episode 3.

This is some serious lowballing. That was the only occasion in the season where Korra had struggled with the equalist. It was the first time faced a Chi-Blocker, so it's to be expected that she would struggle against their particular fighting style. Remember that Korra has trained to fight benders, not chi-blockers. Literally every other time Korra faced Chi-Blockers in the season, she fodderised them

Loading Video...

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By anthp2000  Moderator

@gxrevolution: Alright I'll give her Ronud 1 7/10 but Aang easily gets all others. Korra gives a good fight on Round 2 though. Aang stmops 3,4,5. I'm not debating for that.

GothamCiti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gxrevolution said:

Korra was repeatedly pulling of mastery level bending moves with ease. Moves not even Katara could do.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I'm not saying Korra isn't a master waterbender, but technically Katara could also perform the watersprout technique like in the Catacombs (if you were referring to it as moves Katara couldn't do).

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@shiryu: Video games have no usable feats. Aang has video games too you know. They're fun to play but you certainly can't take them seriously in battles.

Don't do that. I never said otherwise.

There are cutscenes in the video games also. I'm not referring to gameplay.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

Korra can win Round 1 simply by virtue of mastering more elements and being a more aggressive bender but Aang takes all others, especially if he goes into the Avatar State. Once Aang started to learn more elements, his bending prowess and versatility complemented by his airbending agility makes him a formidable opponent. He also has more raw power in airbending, earthbending and AS state.

Avatar image for deactivated-597fe3e7af56f
deactivated-597fe3e7af56f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Win by death? Korra all rounds or stalemate.

Assuming morals off but not bloodlust:

R1: Korra. B1 Aang was a bad fighter who stalemated B1 Zuko, even if he was an amazing bender.

R2: Korra. B2 Aang was an awful fighter.

R3: Aang. Aang got way more impressive in S3, and Korra needs her other feats to keep up.

R4: Korra, Aang doesn't have season 4

R5: Korra, videogame Korra is incredibly OP, and can do things like beat mecha tanks bare-handed.

With AS, Aang all rounds except 4, because he doesn't exist.