No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Buu is last place in this fight, he has great feats, but all he has here is speed and DC, and hax via transmutation, but most hax would prove ineffective against Midora tbh and his speed is pretty much crapped on by the other combatants. What version especially is this??? Fat Buu gets murdered, while Super Buu can put up a better fight(with other characters absorbed.) Satan could probably copy most of their abilities and use them against them, and he also has clones and limit removers to make use of which is outright broken.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@deathhero61: Fat Buu just whooped the shit of one of Universe 9 best fighters, and said fighter received a further amp too. Pretty sure DBS Fat Buu > Super Buu.

teenman12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By teenman12

Midora easily takes this buu not a factor in this fight and satan as some pretty strong feats but he as nothing to save him from midora haxs

Lordflawlez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Lordflawlez

I dont know who satan is but midora over buu

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol at people claiming that Midora wrecks Buu. Buu blitzes.

No idea who the hell Satan is.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fat Buu is the weakest Buu. He would lose to Midora and dont know about Satan but probably lose to him to. Midora probably wins.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron said:

Fat Buu is the weakest Buu. He would lose to Midora and dont know about Satan but probably lose to him to. Midora probably wins.

As I said to ya in anther thread, Fat Buu is fighting DBS characters, and winning against said characters, that make Kid Buu and SS3 Goku look like weak children. So either Fat Buu is stronger than DBZ days, or the show is full of shit.

pansito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron said:

As I said to ya in anther thread, Fat Buu is fighting DBS characters, and winning against said characters, that make Kid Buu and SS3 Goku look like weak children. So either Fat Buu is stronger than DBZ days, or the show is full of shit.

^ a bit of both

roriia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Satan 666 can clone himself trillions times something like that and can copy others spells, he wrecks them both hard.

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron said:

Well DBS powerscaling is full of shit. You have SSJ2 Trunks killing Fusion Zamasu who fought on par with SSB Vegito.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: What makes you think Basil is stronger that SS3 tiers from Z? Just because he is a character from Super does not automatically mean he is stronger than Z characters. Thats some weird logic imo. All he did was shaking arena (Nappa level or even below feat), piercing Buus body (bullets was doing the same) and surviving Buus kamehameha on drug. That puts him at high SS2 tier on drug at max. And there wasnt any statement about his power too cause they couldnt sense his energy. And Buu didnt train or get any power up throughout the series. Knowing DB logic he should actually get weaker cause of lack of training lol

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz said:
@gaoron said:

Well DBS powerscaling is full of shit. You have SSJ2 Trunks killing Fusion Zamasu who fought on par with SSB Vegito.

This

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron said:

Just because he is a character from Super does not automatically mean he is stronger than Z characters. Thats some weird logic imo. All he did was shaking arena (Nappa level or even below feat), piercing Buus body (bullets was doing the same) and surviving Buus kamehameha on drug.

I am more feats over scaling, but that is how DB works. Everything is scaling. By the in universe laws, Basil is Buu Saga or higher.

GoodFella

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By GoodFella

That's the problem with DBZ, when scaling DC that's fine and works well but with speed it becomes messy and nobody really takes things fans say seriously because they just speculate, but with Toriko we have raw numbers to work with, clear speed feats which don't require calcs or speculation, or the author just tells you how fast a character is moving. With consistency and scaling in general, DBS is a shit show and DBZ isn't much better. I can tell you how fast Midora, Starjun, Joa, Bambina, Mother Snake and Acacia are but can't do the same for DBZ. But Fat Buu is different is Super where scaling makes no sense anymore. So if we're talking about DBZ Fat

Anyway, Midora beats Fat Buu soundly, the latter has no counter for Gourmet Luck, Hungry Space or his superior physicals and more clear cut speed feats. If this is DBZ Fat Buu, Midora wastes him, if this is Super Fat Buu, talking about that wouldn't lead to anywhere constructive.

All I know about Satan is that he can copy powers much faster than Midora can, but I'm not far enough into GoH to comment further.

wafflecone72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@josephgomes619 said:
@sirfizzwhizz said:
@gaoron said:

This

ACtually gowasu straight up says that zamasu is falling apart in the fight. I don't understand why people don't read subtitles.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: he literally has zero feats except for fighting Buu. There is no valid reason and no sound logic to put him on a level of pre-Super top tiers, seeing as he was wrecked by the weakest version of Buu even when amped.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Satan.

GoodFella

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By GoodFella

@highaccuser said:

Satan.

I was just about to tag you, I'm only on chapter/episode 20 of GoH :(

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shouldnt satan stomp?

iirc there were some crazy feats in another thread

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ACtually gowasu straight up says that zamasu is falling apart in the fight. I don't understand why people don't read subtitles.

SSJ2 Trunks still survive attack from two SSB level opponents.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goodfella: Oy, hurry up.

Anyway Satan's pretty much a high tier Taskmaster. He copied moves/attacks even if he doesn't have the powerset required to perform them, also he can read minds to copy them preemptively. He can just copy Minority World, Gourmet Luck, candy beams etc.

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Midora

GoodFella

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goodfella: Oy, hurry up.

Anyway Satan's pretty much a high tier Taskmaster. He copied moves/attacks even if he doesn't have the powerset required to perform them, also he can read minds to copy them preemptively. He can just copy Minority World, Gourmet Luck, candy beams etc.

Woah that's some serious hax, it will be interesting for me to see how he gets dealt with in the series.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seems like a rock paper scissors of situation on first glance. Midora can put down buu, but he can't match satan's stats. If satan takes out midora first, he doesn't have a way to shut down buu's healing.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Thats not how scaling works at all. Just because Basil is one of the strongest in his universe doesnt mean he is stronger than Z top tiers like Kid Buu. Maybe in the future Basil will get some feats that would put him at Kid Buu level but i doubt it. Btw are you one of those people who think Cabba = God Goku?

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If satan takes out midora first, he doesn't have a way to shut down buu's healing.

Copies candy beam or sends him to the sun assuming he didn't copy anything from Midora before that.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: Fat Buu just whooped the shit of one of Universe 9 best fighters, and said fighter received a further amp too. Pretty sure DBS Fat Buu > Super Buu.

Thats not possible, Buu has sat on his ass for years and hasn't done a thing but eat, there was no implied power up, and in this tournament characters like even Krillin are going to get a shot to shine. By your logic Current DBS Gohan>>>>>>>Super Perfect Cell. Despite the fact it was stated several times that Gohan didn't train and has slacked off. Fat Buu just recently during the buu saga lost to Kid Buu who's even weaker than Super Buu........

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not caught up on DBS but I'll assume Buu is the strongest. I put Satan over Madara because he can copy, and then amp initial techniques.

Avatar image for themultiversity
TheMultiversity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Satan

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 emperorthanos-  Moderator

yeah Fat Buu is not where near Super Buu or Kid Buu.

Satan wins here.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron: I'm one of those people that believe Beerus = SS4 Gogeta > Omega Shenron > SSJ Vegeto > SS4 Goku = Gohan Buu = SBB Goku > Mystic Gohan = Kid Buu

That my tiering lol.

Avatar image for deactivated-614ce5c370323
deactivated-614ce5c370323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i'll take satan... i think.

Is there anything to really suggest fat buu is stronger than himself at the end of Z? Unless i missed something he just sat around.

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By azrael1973

Satan wins. He should able to deal with Buu & Midora together

In Phase Two, in the presence of the Sun's corona, Satan was able to produce an estimated 200 quadrillion, 9,600 trillion, 7,450 billion clones. And he was able to absorb all the suns corona.

http://godofhighschool.wikia.com/wiki/666:Satan

wafflecone72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By josephgomes619

@wafflecone72: You do realize an SSJ2 fighting with SSB level is the same as Master Roshi fighting frieza?

wafflecone72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@josephgomes619: You do know that characters like black have great ki control right? Who don't you complain about beerus not killing bulma when he slapped her.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@josephgomes619: You do know that characters like black have great ki control right? Who don't you complain about beerus not killing bulma when he slapped her.

Why would Black be holding back against trunks? That doesn't even being to make sense. He was trying to kill him the entire time.

And what does Beerus getting slapped by Bulma have to do with anything

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bulma was not Beerus' enemy. Beerus still incapacitated everybody in BoG arc (including SSG Goku). Trunks was fighting on par with SSR Black and Immortal Zamasu. Bulma wasn't fighting on par with Beerus. Rage Vegeta got finger flicked within 30 seconds. Trunks fought them for 5 episodes on equal terms

wafflecone72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By wafflecone72

@emperorthanos said:
@wafflecone72 said:

Why would Black be holding back against trunks? That doesn't even being to make sense. He was trying to kill him the entire time.

Because he benefits from trunks in order to get stronger. He didn't kill him after he stabbed him either not only that but he and zamasu both wanted the satisfaction of killing them

@josephgomes619 said:
@wafflecone72 said:

Bulma was not Beerus' enemy. Beerus still incapacitated everybody in BoG arc (including SSG Goku). Trunks was fighting on par with SSR Black and Immortal Zamasu. Bulma wasn't fighting on par with Beerus. Rage Vegeta got finger flicked within 30 seconds. Trunks fought them for 5 episodes on equal terms

No All trunks did was kick black. That's all his MAJOR contribution was. You people blow it out of proportion. Zamasu is immortal so its really impossible to scale him and bulma hit beerus once and he felt pain so is bulma suddenly on par with beerus?

Loading Video...

sith_windu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By sith_windu

The thing is, Trunks is obviously not a normal case.

If you mention Trunks from Super...Trunks fought Dabura and won. Goku did mention that Dabura was cell level when he saw him at first, then during the fight, mentions that Dabura is stronger than he thought. But still that doesn't put Dabura too much above Cell level. Fat Buu destroyed Dabura.

As for feats of Fat Buu during Super, Fat Buu took a ki blast from Beerus and regenerated from it...but then again that's always been Buu thing...his durability is down right ridiculous.

As for the fights against the fighter of Universe 9...I have a hard time even knowing how strong his opponent is to be quite honest. He was no match for fat buu strength and speed but still did manage to tank a full blast of Fat Buu. Quite honestly in a tournament setting...I don't quite see how many people are going to manage Buu regeneration since there are no ring out condition...Buu can honestly not worry about a single thing.

Still tho from all the skills displayed so far, giving it to 666 Satan for now. Until we see Fat Buu get more serious during this tournament.

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By azrael1973

And this is also a Satan Feat. he tossed a giant planet like Jupiter through the solar system and destroyed Mars. But in damage capacity it's still a lot below of absorbing the whole Corona of the sun.

No Caption Provided

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@emperorthanos said:
@wafflecone72 said:

Because he benefits from trunks in order to get stronger. He didn't kill him after he stabbed him either not only that but he and zamasu both wanted the satisfaction of killing them

No he didn't. Goku and Vegeta were making him stronger. Black was clearly not toying with him and trying to kill him. Trunks was fighting on par with SSB level characters for no reason.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also Satan knows 250,000 limit remover he just got beaten before he had the chance to try it.

wafflecone72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wafflecone72 said:
@emperorthanos said:
@wafflecone72 said:

No he didn't. Goku and Vegeta were making him stronger. Black was clearly not toying with him and trying to kill him. Trunks was fighting on par with SSB level characters for no reason.

Except for the fact that he and zamasu both wanted to finish him off seriously. Look at them charge the energy blast. IT's not like trunks beat black or anything.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@emperorthanos said:
@wafflecone72 said:
@emperorthanos said:
@wafflecone72 said:

Except for the fact that he and zamasu both wanted to finish him off seriously. Look at them charge the energy blast. IT's not like trunks beat black or anything.

Yes that is what I am saying they did want to finish him of nd they couldn't. Despite that fact that logically they should one shot him. He was fighting evenly with black and for moment was actually beating him.

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't see how either of them are beating Satan tbh

wafflecone72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wafflecone72 said:
@emperorthanos said:
@wafflecone72 said:
@emperorthanos said:
@wafflecone72 said:

Yes that is what I am saying they did want to finish him of nd they couldn't. Despite that fact that logically they should one shot him. He was fighting evenly with black and for moment was actually beating him.

No he wasn't seriously where was his contribution to the fight other than one kick? Show me. I watched that battle religiously. Also black was going to finish off trunks pretty easily had goku not stepped in.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By emperorthanos-  Moderator

@wafflecone72 said:
@emperorthanos said:
@wafflecone72 said:
@emperorthanos said:
@wafflecone72 said:
@emperorthanos said:
@wafflecone72 said:

No he wasn't seriously where was his contribution to the fight other than one kick? Show me. I watched that battle religiously. Also black was going to finish off trunks pretty easily had goku not stepped in.

Have you even watched DB Super?

Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...