Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

VS

No Caption Provided

4 copies of 616 Wolverine, all with Adamantium and healing factors vs 1 Legends Kenobi armed with just his Lightsaber.

Death or KO.

Random Encounter.

Start 10 feet away in a street in Manhattan.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

john_doe_0897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Obi-Wan still. Tk is too OP. He'd be able to KO them all and incapacitate. Speed gap is too large and his precog makes it even harder. I'm taking the jedi 8/10

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@john_doe_0897 said:

Obi-Wan still. Tk is too OP. He'd be able to KO them all and incapacitate. Speed gap is too large and his precog makes it even harder. I'm taking the jedi 8/10

He is only Mach 4-5 at best. Base on Blaster assumption to be Mach 5 area. Also it takes a lot to KO Wolverine. I mean, if Obi had issues with 1 Durge, 4 Wolverines should not be easy at all.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084
deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I'm no Star Wars expert, but Obi Wan's fight with Jango Fett showed that he doesn't just spam Force powers in combat and even against opponents not protected by the Force he engages in melee. Kenobi was still losing that, and Wolverine is much faster and stronger than Fett, is arguably more skilled and he actually has a melee weapon. With te starting distance surely it shouldn't be too hard for one to win if there is no prior knowledge. Again, not a Star Wars expert.

john_doe_0897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lubub55: you know those one on ones are plot driven. Wouldn't be interesting to see Kenobi just oneshotting him with super speed or force ragdolling him.

@john_doe_0897 said:

He is only Mach 4-5 at best. Base on Blaster assumption to be Mach 5 area. Also it takes a lot to KO Wolverine. I mean, if Obi had issues with 1 Durge, 4 Wolverines should not be easy at all.

Not at all saying it'd be easy, just that Kenobi takes the majority imo. You may need to edit it so that he only has to KO them once also, to make it more fair. People think adamantium makes wolverine such a nuisance but it's his hf that makes him a threat. He can survive damn near anything and keep coming until you mess up or tire. If Kenobi has to KO them all at the same time it'd be a lot harder since they wake up and regenerate rather quickly.

depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

My guys can take this. Few of 'em fight lose their faces though.

Regime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Regime

Wolverine may be hard to kill but he can be choked out. Now correct me if i'm wrong but a human has two hands. This means he can choke 2 of them at the same time. But since this takes time, he gets stabbed in the face by the other two Wolverines.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@regime said:

Wolverine may be hard to kill but he can be choked out. Now correct me if i'm wrong but a human has two hands. This means he can choke 2 of them at the same time. But since this takes time, he gets stabbed in the face by the other two Wolverines.

Obi Wan has never Choked anyone though. So why would he use a Dark Side ability now?

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 juiceboks  Moderator

Kenobi. Not only is the speed gap fairly large, he's head over heels James' superior in cqc skill.

Regime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: True but he has nothing else that'll work against Wolverine. Just trying to make a less stomp-scenerio haha

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Wolfrazer  Online

There's some weird logic going on here. Obi-Wan is a Jedi, he won't spam TK or Choke due to Jedi learning to restrain themselves from abusing it and thus risking his fall to the darkside. It's noted that it would be so easy for a Jedi to just abuse TK for an easy win, to just easily kill someone, yet it also risks them going to the darkside.

I mean Obi-Wan might use TK to get some distance, but he's not gonna be throwing them back hard or crush them.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

This is against the rules

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kenobi. Not only is the speed gap fairly large, he's head over heels James' superior in cqc skill.

Not at all as I said in the other thread.

Star Wars speed feats debunk. http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/star-wars-speed-vs-marveldc-speed-1703880/

No way is vader running circles. Even hardcore SW fans on this site can admit the rare high ends and hyperbole should not outweigh the consistent canon feats. Also the whole "Blasters are mach 5" was debunk. Floopay debunks it well. The distance a projectile at say Mach 5 travels 20 feet to a being with precog would mean sidestepping or rasing a saber to deflect would be Mach 1-2 range. At best.

Your using rare high ends and ABC logic to justify your arguments. Which is the biggest problem with Star Wars vs "insert comic" character period. I mean by your logic someone like Iron man or Red Hulk would never touch Vader, but we all know they STOMP him. Seriously now.

Obi Wan would have to rely on his precog, skill, TK, and slight speed edge.

Geistalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Geistalt

Obi-Wan (barely; he'd definitely start losing a majority if there were, like, 10 of them).

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: kenobi stomps, dude has easily blocked away omni directional blaster fire from THOUSANDS of droids, has torn grevious's armor like a cheap spoon, has broken out of anakin's choke hold, has matched anakin speed wise, and unlike in his battles v other force suers kenobi uses the force against non force sensitives all the time. Woverines lose 10/10.

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By kbroskywalker

@wolfrazer said:

There's some weird logic going on here. Obi-Wan is a Jedi, he won't spam TK or Choke due to Jedi learning to restrain themselves from abusing it and thus risking his fall to the darkside. It's noted that it would be so easy for a Jedi to just abuse TK for an easy win, to just easily kill someone, yet it also risks them going to the darkside.

I mean Obi-Wan might use TK to get some distance, but he's not gonna be throwing them back hard or crush them.

yea he isn't going to kill via force, not that he needs to to win this 10/10

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

4 Wolverines

maxxcveiler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

obi

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Noone1996  Online

Team wins.

PayneInTheAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

Geistalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Geistalt

@sirfizzwhizz: How resilient are they? 'Cause Obi-Wan tore through those 2 duranium (read: lightsaber-resistant, with a higher tensile strength than titanium, which can withstand over 1400 megapascals compared to tungsten, the hardest actual metal's, 1510) B2 battle droids during his and Anakin's fight against Dooku at the beginning of Episode III as if they were nothing.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geistalt: Wolverine tank a nuke blast and reform, free feel through space to earth and was fine, tanks blows from Hulk himself fine, and is made of Adamantium. Indestructible metal that can withstand abstract beings attacks and be undamage.