Jax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Jax

Sorry for another Spartan thread.

Spider-man goes back in time and lands in a desert with few cliffs. Then the Spartans come to kill him because he looks odd.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By zee crusher

Barry Flash says:

"Well i figure if Batman can't beat them neither can He."

You really are a batman fanboy.

Spidermans agility would help him but eventually he get that one unlucky hit lol although his web if he can get some ones face it be funny like when he did that to sabertooth then sabertooth ripped it off and he also ripped off his face.

Barry Flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Barry Flash

Well i figure if Batman can't beat them neither can He.

Jax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Jax

zee crusher says:

"Barry Flash says:
You really are a batman fanboy. Spidermans agility would help him but eventually he get that one unlucky hit lol although his web if he can get some ones face it be funny like when he did that to sabertooth then sabertooth ripped it off and he also ripped off his face."

I just thought Spider-man's agility would help and with a few cliffs around Spidey could escape if he had to.

Barry Flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Barry Flash

zee crusher says:

"Barry Flash says:

You really are a batman fanboy.

Spidermans agility would help him but eventually he get that one unlucky hit lol although his web if he can get some ones face it be funny like when he did that to sabertooth then sabertooth ripped it off and he also ripped off his face."

Shut up. You didn't get enough of being a st head on the other Forum did you, so you had to come on this and say "You're a Batman fanboy"...

Well obviously not because my Login would be Batman based and nothing to do with a Speedster, and i don't exactly make a Forum every minute on Batman and always favour him like i said before.

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Rotten gun

spiderman would smash them... a person who can lift 20 tonnes and dodge bullets cant pick off 300 spartans with his webbing? how many would in incapacitate with his web? they dont have the strength, tools or the knowledge to break out of it.

Jax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Jax

Barry Flash says:

"zee crusher says:
"Barry Flash says:
You really are a batman fanboy. Spidermans agility would help him but eventually he get that one unlucky hit lol although his web if he can get some ones face it be funny like when he did that to sabertooth then sabertooth ripped it off and he also ripped off his face."
Shut up. You didn't get enough of being a s**t head on the other Forum did you, so you had to come on this and say "You're a Batman fanboy"... Well obviously not because my Login would be Batman based and nothing to do with a Speedster, and i don't exactly make a Forum every minute on Batman and always favour him like i said before. "

Will you two shut up and take it somewhere else and not on my forum? I think Spidey has a chance but only if he can dodge most of the hits.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By zee crusher

Not my fault the first person he mentioned was batman who is obviously weaker then spiderman then says since he can't do it spiderman stands no chance but anyway spiderman would put up a way better fight.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Eternal Chaos

I say Spider-Man takes this one. He'd probably end up webbing a few of them up and throwing them off the cliff, or bring them up group by group and kill them. Peter shouldn't have much trouble tackling them.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#11  Edited By Sparda

Peter would have to be pretty smart. Like, he couldn't (and probably wouldn't) tackle them, dozens upon dozens of Spartan would dogpile him. If he stayed on the outer edges of them, kept moving constantly, and used a copious amount of webbing, he could take it.

aloe vera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By aloe vera

haha id tell spidey to runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Alexia Taras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Alexia Taras

Sparda says:

"Peter would have to be pretty smart. Like, he couldn't (and probably wouldn't) tackle them, dozens upon dozens of Spartan would dogpile him. If he stayed on the outer edges of them, kept moving constantly, and used a copious amount of webbing, he could take it."

My thoughts exactly. Or if there just happens to be a few boulders lying around...

Super-Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Super-Buster

The thing is, Spidey rarely goes through a five minute fight without making a few mistakes, let alone a 300 person battle. Spidey will initially kick @ss, but he'll eventually slip up, and then he's done.

Alexia Taras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Alexia Taras

Super-Buster says:

"The thing is, Spidey rarely goes through a five minute fight without making a few mistakes, let alone a 300 person battle. Spidey will initially kick @ss, but he'll eventually slip up, and then he's done. "

Writers. He's using his full Spider sense, and has a clear head. I doubt he'll mess up.

Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Hawk

Phoenix God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Phoenix God

Hawk says:

""

Cool Video. Gerard Butler is so hot and yummy.

Super-Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Super-Buster

Alexia Taras says:

"Super-Buster says:
"The thing is, Spidey rarely goes through a five minute fight without making a few mistakes, let alone a 300 person battle. Spidey will initially kick @ss, but he'll eventually slip up, and then he's done. "

Writers. He's using his full Spider sense, and has a clear head. I doubt he'll mess up."

In a 300 person battle, you don't think he'll make a single mistake? So what if the writers make Spidey make mistakes, its still canon, and it seems that no matter which writer takes over Spidey still makes mistakes, its part of his character.

The Spartan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By The Spartan

The 300 Spartans would win. Seriously, Spiderman?

Kraven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Kraven

I can't believe this is even a serious thread!

Spidey has strength, agility and speed enough to potentially run away but he couldn't take out 300 highly skilled warriors!!

It's only a matter of time until he gets run through with a spear. Look at the latest issue of Amazing Spider-man. He fights 3 henchmen joe-jobbers and one still manages to slice him across the back.

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Rotten gun

ok the 300 are great fighters but its still a primitive fighting style with the most basic of weapons... a short sword, spear and sheild... come on. they are like an old elite fighting group but still only human and still very primitive. people make it sound like spideys gonna walk into the middle of them and start throwing punches...

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Valkaad

Spiderman can lift 25 tons and his reaction time is currently 18 times faster than human. He would beat the spartans. His speed/reaction time combined with his spider-sense would make the spartans appear to be in slow motion compared to him. One spidey punch=death to a spartan! All 300 couldn't even get to him at the same time. At the beginning of the fight he could easily web most of them up before they even got to him and each and every punch/kick he unleashed would be a death blow. I am not saying he wouldn't get injured, but I don't think any of them would get a solid enough blow to stop him. Parker dodges machine gun-fire with ease, spears would be no problem.

Kraven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Kraven

Rotten gun says:

"ok the 300 are great fighters but its still a primitive fighting style with the most basic of weapons... a short sword, spear and sheild... come on. they are like an old elite fighting group but still only human and still very primitive. people make it sound like spideys gonna walk into the middle of them and start throwing punches... "

Rotten Gun, I usually agree with you, but 300 warriors, of any fighting style–come on!

I suppose things can go differently depending on how you imagine the details, but still, 300 is a lot of people.

This is the same guy who's been kicked down by the freakin' Black Cat. If she can do that to him, 300 Spartans would have his head on a pike.

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Rotten gun

Kraven says:

"Rotten gun says:
"ok the 300 are great fighters but its still a primitive fighting style with the most basic of weapons... a short sword, spear and sheild... come on. they are like an old elite fighting group but still only human and still very primitive. people make it sound like spideys gonna walk into the middle of them and start throwing punches... "
Rotten Gun, I usually agree with you, but 300 warriors, of any fighting style–come on! I suppose things can go differently depending on how you imagine the details, but still, 300 is a lot of people. This is the same guy who's been kicked down by the freakin' Black Cat. If she can do that to him, 300 Spartans would have his head on a pike."

yeah there are certain spidey moments when i think "what the hell is he doing" lol

Super-Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Super-Buster

Based solely on powers Spidey would kick the snot out of all 300 spartans, but based on what we know from actually reading (and watching) "Spider-Man" and "300" Spidey's gonna slip up and get spear in his gut.

Evilone65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Evilone65

Alright being a spiderman fan and a fan of the movie 300 I would have to say spiderman would with one reflexes and strength.the spartans first line would be gone before they knew what happened (flung over the cliff).or am I the only one who remebers he can scale walls? he can just climb down the cliff maybe the spartans thinks he died or maybe they peek over and get some webbing in their face as their pulled down.

Avatar image for legendary_bio_vishanti
Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

300 Spartans take this.

Dragon Fist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Dragon Fist

Spider-Man easily wins this. He webs all of them up and once and then slams them all into the side of some mountain or something.

Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Hawk

Dragon Fist says:

"Spider-Man easily wins this. He webs all of them up and once and then slams them all into the side of some mountain or something."

Why hasn't Spidey done this to everyone he fights?

ShadowChyld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By ShadowChyld

300 spartans

Super-Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Super-Buster

Dragon Fist says:

"Spider-Man easily wins this. He webs all of them up and once and then slams them all into the side of some mountain or something."

Dude, there are 300 of them and they got swords, web's not gonna snare more than 50 of them and they can just cut their way out, the only way Spidey's gonna win this is if he causes a rock slide or something, "use his surroundings".

Avatar image for alexander_anderson
Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Overwhelming numbers win over individual strength most of the time. And given the skills of the Spartans, Peter's first mistake could very well be his last. I say he kills or maims about 100 of them before he goes down.

Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alexander Anderson says:

"Overwhelming numbers win over individual strength most of the time. And given the skills of the Spartans, Peter's first mistake could very well be his last. I say he kills or maims about 100 of them before he goes down."

Agreed. He'd take alot of them down, but the rest would take him down. After all, THEY...ARE...

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#34  Edited By The_Martian

Hawk says:

"Dragon Fist says:
Why hasn't Spidey done this to everyone he fights? "
Cause it would be boring to read. But his webs have held greater weight than 300 guys.Spidey vs I think it was 117(it says it in the picture) guys with lazers and energy swordsThats almost half the number of the Spartans and they have much better weapons. He came out pretty much unharmed and he didn't even fight smart in this fight. He just jumped stright in there. If he wanted to he could keep out of the spartans range and web small groups of them up and small them on the ground. Spartans don't stand a chance.
Post Edited:2008-01-25 14:35:52
{ACE OF WEBS}

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By {ACE OF WEBS}

if he kept his distance he could take some out but spidey might get tired, there are 300 of them after all

Super-Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Super-Buster

Nobody says:

"Hawk says:
"Dragon Fist says:
Why hasn't Spidey done this to everyone he fights? "
Cause it would be boring to read. But his webs have held greater weight than 300 guys.Spidey vs I think it was 117(it says it in the picture) guys with lazers and energy swordsThats almost half the number of the Spartans and they have much better weapons. He came out pretty much unharmed and he didn't even fight smart in this fight. He just jumped stright in there. If he wanted to he could keep out of the spartans range and web small groups of them up and small them on the ground. Spartans don't stand a chance.
Post Edited:2008-01-25 14:35:52"

Who the hell were those guys? They fought more like a street gang than a trained fighting force. We're talking about the spartans here, possibly the most elite fighting force in human history, not to mention there are 300 of them. Spidey's webs are gonna run out, he's gonna make a mistake and when he does, he's not gonna get tackled like he was in that scan, he's gonna get run through on a spear.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By The_Martian

@Buster: Those were a hired Army for I think his name was Professor Power. Spartans are well trained but seriously. You are talking about a group of people who have never seen a superhuman in their life. Have never even seen a handgun or cannon fire. These are primitive guys. Yeah they were good fighters, but going against a debatable genius in modern times with superhuman powers, they are screwed. Spidey dodges machine gun fire, do you honestly think they are throwing spears faster than that? He really doesn't have to try to hard in this fight. The only thing Spartans have is numbers, but even still. You don't think Spider-Man can punch 300 times? Thats all its going to take cause one hit from Spidey and at least one guy is going down.

Super-Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Super-Buster

The only disadvantage that the Spartans have in terms of being primitive is that they don't have webshooters. Pete's gonna be using his fists and feet most anyways, so for almost all intents and purposes Spider-Man is more "primitive" than the spartans. Spidey can dodge machine gun fire if he's far enough away, true, but the spartans are not going to be throwing spears at him, he's gonna have to get in close and try to take on the phalanx, he can maybe punch 300 times, but that doesn't mean anything unless he can get past their spears and shields. Hows he gonna get to them? Spidey's gonna get tired out and they'll kill him, or he's gonna make a mistake and they'll kill him, one way or another, he's going down.

Jax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Jax

Nobody says:

"Spidey doesn't have to get "around" a shield. He is strong enough that punching the shield would take out the guy holding it. Seriously, spears? You can't honestly think he is going to get hit by some normal guys with spears? He could dodge the spear if he was standing right infron of them and wait for them to throw it before he moved. This isn't a challenge."

Besides Peter is smart enough to know that they are a lot of them.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By The_Martian

Spidey doesn't have to get "around" a shield. He is strong enough that punching the shield would take out the guy holding it. Seriously, spears? You can't honestly think he is going to get hit by some normal guys with spears? He could dodge the spear if he was standing right infron of them and wait for them to throw it before he moved. This isn't a challenge.

Super-Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Super-Buster

Nobody says:

"Spidey doesn't have to get "around" a shield. He is strong enough that punching the shield would take out the guy holding it. Seriously, spears? You can't honestly think he is going to get hit by some normal guys with spears? He could dodge the spear if he was standing right infron of them and wait for them to throw it before he moved. This isn't a challenge."

You seriously think that Spidey can break through 300 shields without getting broken bones and becoming exhausted? Besides once Spidey goes in to land the punch he's gonna get stabbed by three guys at once because the spears have a longer reach than his arms. And for the last time, you can't fight 300 guys without making a single mistake, you have yet to come up with an argument against that, not to mention the fact that Spider-Man does, indeed, get tired. Spider-Man has to beat down 300 of the most well trained soldiers in history, all the spartans have to do is stab the guy once, just once, it could happen after Spidey has exposed himself by throwing a punch, or it could happen once he slipped on a rock, or he could simply get blindsided by a flanking maneuver. He's gonna get surrounded, he's gonna get tired, he's gonna slip up, and he's gonna die.

Super-Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Super-Buster

Are you serious? "bowling balls"?

Jax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Jax

Super-Buster says:

"Nobody says:
You seriously think that Spidey can break through 300 shields without getting broken bones and becoming exhausted? Besides once Spidey goes in to land the punch he's gonna get stabbed by three guys at once because the spears have a longer reach than his arms. And for the last time, you can't fight 300 guys without making a single mistake, you have yet to come up with an argument against that, not to mention the fact that Spider-Man does, indeed, get tired. Spider-Man has to beat down 300 of the most well trained soldiers in history, all the spartans have to do is stab the guy once, just once, it could happen after Spidey has exposed himself by throwing a punch, or it could happen once he slipped on a rock, or he could simply get blindsided by a flanking maneuver. He's gonna get surrounded, he's gonna get tired, he's gonna slip up, and he's gonna die. "

Spartans charge their enemy first with the shields protecting them and the spears in the front Spidey would notice it web 5 of them up and use them as bowling balls to knock down his opponents.

speedlgt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By speedlgt

Come on now. Spidey can take a lot of em down no problem but hes not beating 300 of them. you can say he wins if you like. but a win in this case is spidey taking out the first line and running away.

Spidey felt that he and the new avengers were out matched in the there fight aginst the hood and his not so impressive gang. How do you think spidey would feel with the spartans? think about it.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By The_Martian

Super-Buster says:

"Nobody says:
You seriously think that Spidey can break through 300 shields without getting broken bones and becoming exhausted? Besides once Spidey goes in to land the punch he's gonna get stabbed by three guys at once because the spears have a longer reach than his arms. And for the last time, you can't fight 300 guys without making a single mistake, you have yet to come up with an argument against that, not to mention the fact that Spider-Man does, indeed, get tired. Spider-Man has to beat down 300 of the most well trained soldiers in history, all the spartans have to do is stab the guy once, just once, it could happen after Spidey has exposed himself by throwing a punch, or it could happen once he slipped on a rock, or he could simply get blindsided by a flanking maneuver. He's gonna get surrounded, he's gonna get tired, he's gonna slip up, and he's gonna die. "
You do realize that Spider-Man could take out all the guy with the sheild and the three guys around him before they could react, don't you? He would not break his hands punching their shields. Spider-Man has repeatly punched Wolverine's skull without breaking his hands and has knocked down steel doors. He wouldn't even be hitting full strength and be taking the guys out. You realize how much 10 tones is right? He doesn't even half to hit him with half that amount to take them out. You know whats going to keep Spider-Man from getting hit in the back, his Spider-Sense. He won't slip on some rock, cause he can stick to them and he has his spider-sense. Not to mention his balence is so good he can balence on a wire with one finger. The Spartans do not stand a chance. They just don't.As I brought up about Spider-Man standing right infront of them and not having to attempt to dodge a spear until after they throw it.Notice how he doesn't move until the bullet it is right near him.Look at this next oneAble to jump off a wall do a flip and come right back down on the guy before the axe hits the wall.Thanks for those images buck:DStolen from this thread: http://www.comicvine.com/message/who-is-the-better-acrobatist/459674/&postId;=460605&page;=4
Post Edited:2008-01-25 17:20:53
Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They stand a hell of alot more chance than Spidey does, that's for sure.

Super-Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Super-Buster

Nobody says:

"Super-Buster says:
"Nobody says:
You do realize that Spider-Man could take out all the guy with the sheild and the three guys around him before they could react, don't you? He would not break his hands punching their shields. Spider-Man has repeatly punched Wolverine's skull without breaking his hands and has knocked down steel doors. He wouldn't even be hitting full strength and be taking the guys out. You realize how much 10 tones is right? He doesn't even half to hit him with half that amount to take them out. You know whats going to keep Spider-Man from getting hit in the back, his Spider-Sense. He won't slip on some rock, cause he can stick to them and he has his spider-sense. Not to mention his balence is so good he can balence on a wire with one finger. The Spartans do not stand a chance. They just don't.As I brought up about Spider-Man standing right infront of them and not having to attempt to dodge a spear until after they throw it.Notice how he doesn't move until the bullet it is right near him.Look at this next oneAble to jump off a wall do a flip and come right back down on the guy before the axe hits the wall.Thanks for those images buck:DStolen from this thread: http://www.comicvine.com/message/who-is-the-better-acrobatist/459674/&postId=460605&page=4
Post Edited:2008-01-25 17:20:53"

sigh First off, Spidey's not so fast that he can take down three spartans before they can react, he's super-fast, but he's not the Flash, at best, he can outrun a car for a little bit. I did not mean that Spidey would break his hands on the first few shields he hit, but as the battle goes on his knuckles are gonna start hurting and they'll break if he keeps punching shields. His strength is monstrous, but its not gonna do him much good if he can't get in close enough to hit them. When did I ever say that one of the spartans would stab Pete in the back? The closest thing I said is that they're going to flank him or that they're gonna surround him, by which I mean there will be too many spears coming from too many different directions at the same time for too long for Spidey to dodge every single one of them. Your earlier scan showed that when Spidey gets surrounded by normal guys that he can get tackled and hurt. These are spartans, when they surround him, he's gonna get stabbed and die. Maybe the whole slipping on a rock thing was a bit much, but you know what I meant, Spider-Man's gonna step somewhere he shouldn't and the spartans are gonna punish him for it. You failed to bring up an argument about Spidey getting stabbed after throwing a punch, what's point of making a rebuttal if you're not gonna address all of my points? Your first scan is bullsht, bullets fired from a 9mm regularly travel at 340 meters per second, sound travels at 343 meters per second in the air. Spider-Man's speed would have to be on par with quicksilver's for him to dodge that bullet after its been fired. The second scan would mean something if they were fighting in a room with deafening noise, blinding lights, and a guy throwing an axe, but its not, so it doesn't, I already addressed his speed. Again, you seem to be failing to grasp my argument, I've already admitted that Pete's gonna kick @ss in the beginning but this is a 300 person battle and its going to fast for hours, Spider-Man just has to get stabbed once during this battle and its over. Spider-Man has repeatedly shown that he is susceptible to attacks from humans who have no super-speed (Doc Oc, Rhino, Morlun, etc) and chances are that at least one of 300 spartans is gonna stick it to him. So, as I said: Spidey's gonna get surrounded, he's gonna get tired, he's gonna slip up, and he's gonna die.

Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've changed my mind. Spidey wins.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By The_Martian

@Buster: I already said how he isn't going to get stabbed. Spider-Man reacts way faster than a normal person can. He could hit you before you saw him move. A spartan is going to be down as soon as they get hit. They may have longer range but Spider-man can easily dodge a spear(if they even had the chance to jab at him) and knock him out with a single hit. Not even a hit, its more of a tap for Spider-Man.

Here's Spider-Man avoiding in mid-air more than one attack at once from attacks that are coming much faster than a thrown Spear

Look how easy he dodges in mid air

You want to talk about not having endurence. I don't have the entire series scanned but hear is Spider-Man after he took out almost every gang in New York, than battle Doc Ock.

After living this massive thing from an awkard postion, Spider-Man gets hit with water pressure from the bottom of a lake(i think) and manivuers through all kinds of stuff in the water all while holding onto this capsule. He then pulls him out of the water when he is met by another gang of men, who he defeats with one arm, after going through all that. Spidey has more than enough endurance.

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#50  Edited By Copy

I say spidy.