• 85 results
Avatar image for justicethorpsylocke
justicethorpsylocke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

100 fire benders with Sozin's comet could possibly solo this with just their sheer volume of fire.

Here's what just a handful could pull off. 100 could create a massive aoe to engulf the fodder shinobi.

No Caption Provided

That's smaller than the tsunami made by 5-6 shinobi.

On the subject of the battle, shinobi stomp. The firebenders with the Comet will pack decent firepower, but they are nothing compared to 100 shinobi using elements in mass amounts. Like imagine 20 doton users knocking all of them into the air. The water, air, and earth benders are literally non-factors.

SirDrProfessor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

justicethorpsylocke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

At 1:45. It was more like 7-8 guys but you get the point.

SirDrProfessor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@justicethorpsylocke: Honestly, that doesn't look larger than the scan I showed, but I get your point. If there are enough water users I guess they could cancel out the fire.

justicethorpsylocke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@justicethorpsylocke: Honestly, that doesn't look larger than the scan I showed, but I get your point. If there are enough water users I guess they could cancel out the fire.

Yep. And that's not factoring all the earth and wind style shinobi that really make this impossible for the benders.

SirDrProfessor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@justicethorpsylocke: I wouldn't say impossible. With these numbers there would be about 20 of each nature release (assuming each of the fodder shinobi only have one nature release). 100 Firebenders with Sozin's comet would steam roll over the 20 water users. Wind would only serve to enhance the firebenders and with the other bender nations running interference I think they could pull out the win.

justicethorpsylocke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirdrprofessor: 20 earth style ninja would just lower the ground below them with moving earth core then they drown them. Also there's that lightning style genjutsu that worked on the Juubi. That would solo when combined with just a handful of wind style users come in to cut the benders to ribbons.

SirDrProfessor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@justicethorpsylocke: There is no genjutsu for this fight, and I think the benders could counter any of things you just mentioned.

justicethorpsylocke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirdrprofessor: Explain how one chunin earth style guy in Kankuro's squad could sink the earth hundreds of feet down yet a squad of them won't do the same to the benders. And how would the benders counter it?

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shinobi still stomp.

SirDrProfessor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirdrprofessor: Explain how one chunin earth style guy in Kankuro's squad could sink the earth hundreds of feet down yet a squad of them won't do the same to the benders. And how would the benders counter it?

Well avatar state Aang lifted a small city. 100 earthbenders could theoretically do something similar. But I don't know, I need to reread Naruto if i'm going to continue debating.

JdG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think the benders would have a better shot if they were all fitebenders with the comet amp tbh.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Some fine highballing...

Not high balling giving my opinion.

Mfw all waterbenders are suddenly bloodbenders.

They have the full Moon on their side access to Bloodbending is in their realm. It's a forbidden talent that many Water benders can learn.

Mfw fodder airbenders can do what Zaheer did

I don't see why not they may not do it becasue they are a peaceful people, but i'm sure they can when angry.

Mfw all earthbenders are metalbenders that are faster than shinobi

Didn't say they were faster. You did.

You MFW a lot that's not good.

werkudoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@queen_marceline: only chunnin level shinobi vs all elite benders from avatarverse i just edited the OP

Veravin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

please.. example of an elite bender And feats for a shinobi fodder.

Btw were those not fodder shinobis fighting against madara... and all they were doing was throwing kunai and explosive tags, using swords plus they did water style. Btw it isn't such a good idea to use elemental ninjutsu (restricted by chakra lvls) against an element bender.

justicethorpsylocke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormphoenix:

Okay, in that case, all the fodder have Sage Mode and Rasenshiriken since it can be learned.

They have to be close to do that and they won't get close.

They would have to be faster to do what you said.

I've actually never MFWd on CV until then, it seemed fitting

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Pierpat

There has literally never been a nameless fodder guy that could bloodbend, lol.

Hama stressed a lot in her explenation that you nave to be a top-notch water bender to do it, they cannot all learn it.

Shinobi win thanks to combat speed and versatility

Avatar image for passingthroughv2
passingthroughv2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas said:
@just_banter said:

The fodder shinobi spam rasenshurikens. It's a skill that can be learned, so the shinobi can do it.

Well actually that can be technincally true except for the learning bit due to this http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Kote yes this is canon shown both in the Boruto movie and Manga basically there are scrolls the are loaded with justu before hand then release it allow Konohomaru to use shadow binding.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@passingthroughv2: This was in response to another user stating that every Water bender is a blood bender because "it's a skill and can be learned".

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shinobi.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko said:
@avatarreiko said:
@sirneko said:

100 fodder slaughter, all of them can move faster than sound. When Madara fought fodder in the War Arc, while they got stomped, they could still react to him.

Sorry but when did characters like Tenten and Iruka break the sound barrier?

When did I say they broke the sound barrier? I said that Naruto fodder have had feats that put them above Mach 1.

Even if they weren't, they were still way too fast for Avatar fodder benders who are regular human speed, Naruto fodder team has still enough gear and jutsus to kill a lot of them from the distance.

Nauto characters are already beating the speed of sound at very early age.

You said they move faster than sound. Well, that involves breaking the sound barrier.

Again, when did they move at supersonic speed? Do you at least have a scan?

Veravin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Veravin
@pierpat said:

There has literally never been a nameless fodder guy that could bloodbend, lol.

because they are fodders and it was rendered illegal by katara, the people who were caught practicing it were always apprehended, for e.g Yakone. its not an act that one can practice and go scott free, it is frowned upon by all nations, so even if they did, even under a full moon, it still wouldn't be allowed.

Hama stressed a lot in her explenation that you nave to be a top-notch water bender to do it, they cannot all learn it.

She only mentioned katara as thinking like a true master and thats because as they were discussing you don't find water everywhere and katara mentioned that she has used her sweat for bending before, cuz she was stranded.

Shinobi win thanks to combat speed and versatility

not sure about that based on what we've seen in madara vs.shinobi alliance, they were majorly throwing kunais. besides the environment also matters if its close to a sea or huge water source, i see them giving the alliance a hard time.

The_Almighty_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shinobi stomp

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By SirNeko

@avatarreiko said:
@sirneko said:
@avatarreiko said:
@sirneko said:

100 fodder slaughter, all of them can move faster than sound. When Madara fought fodder in the War Arc, while they got stomped, they could still react to him.

When did I say they broke the sound barrier? I said that Naruto fodder have had feats that put them above Mach 1.

Even if they weren't, they were still way too fast for Avatar fodder benders who are regular human speed, Naruto fodder team has still enough gear and jutsus to kill a lot of them from the distance.

Nauto characters are already beating the speed of sound at very early age.

You said they move faster than sound. Well, that involves breaking the sound barrier.

Again, when did they move at supersonic speed? Do you at least have a scan?

If you are interested in understanding their speed, read the arc saga, fodder reacting to people like Madara.

I am not really interested in finding the scan, mostly because it wouldn't help or hinder my case even if they weren't faster than sound. They would be still wildly faster than regular benders.

Also in the War arc regular fodder Shinobis, like 10 together matched Madara's jutsu power, which would wipe out the Benders.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol at avatar wanking.

Shinobi easily even though you are reatricting them to make the benders win.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly 100 random ninja fodder is still pretty strong, 1 out of every 5 of those at least knows a helpful jutsu and 1 out of 10 knows part of something remotely highend

Blackice709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shinobi

justicethorpsylocke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veravin: They weren't fodder? What are you talking about?

utkanflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 280

@sirneko said:

Sound barrier is a pretty standart thing to brake for Naruto Chunnins.. Read the manga. Read the databook and take look vsbattlewiki.com's calculation page.

Naruto run on mach3 or 4 when he was a fresh genin. So this is pretty basics of the series dude.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avatarreiko said:
@sirneko said:

Sound barrier is a pretty standart thing to brake for Naruto Chunnins.. Read the manga. Read the databook and take look vsbattlewiki.com's calculation page.

Then I am sure It won't be too hard to provide a few scans.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:
@just_banter said:

The fodder shinobi spam rasenshurikens. It's a skill that can be learned, so the shinobi can do it.

lel

Do you recall an Uchiha vs Avatars thread a while back where someone claimed Aang and Ozai were fighting near light speed? This thread could reach that level.

They did... were you not paying attention?..... I can prove it to

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@utkanflash said:
@avatarreiko said:
@sirneko said:

LOL Part 1 academy Naruto broke the sound barrier twice, if I have to find the scans you won't like it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By AvatarReiko

@cosmic_lantern said:
@avatarreiko said:
@utkanflash said:
@avatarreiko said:
@sirneko said:

LOL Part 1 academy Naruto broke the sound barrier twice, if I have to find the scans you won't like it.

Then show me lol. People keep making claims yet not providing any scans as proof. Geez.

utkanflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 280

@avatarreiko: Take it...

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/speeds-of-naruto-characters-1488226/