The 'Batman v Superman' Teaser Has Arrived

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

Edited By inferiorego  Staff

During Gotham, a new clip was revealed for the 2016 film Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice. In the scene, we see a tied up Batman get approached by Superman, complete with his own military, it seems, and Batman is unmasked. Take a look at the clip for yourself.

What's going on here? How does Superman have his own military? Why is Batman captive? So many questions! A new trailer for this film will debut this Wednesday, so keep an eye on Comic Vine that evening for the release. Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice hits theaters on March 25, 2016.

Avatar image for darknightspideyfanboy
darknightspideyfanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Batman nightmare

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What an awesome Dream Sequence this is going to be.

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think I heard batman guano himself XD

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

No Caption Provided

noj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

What an awesome tease. It obviously looks to be a Dream sequence, but Im sure that the dream sequence will be badass!!! Maybe something brought on by Fear Toxin?

redmanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By redmanta

can't wait

Avatar image for smart_dork_dude
Smart_Dork_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

WOW!!!! In no time at all? That one teaser has killed any interest I have in this movie. I'm serious, this scene says it all. Superman is the bad guy and needs Batman to swoop in and save the world from the "EVIL ALIEN!" just like we ALL knew it was gonna be from the start...... There are no words.... There are NO WORDS to describe just how much I am loathing this on principle now. Superman..... SUPERMAN..... Being shown as this dark and clearly evil. Looking at Batman like he could fry his face right then and there? No explanation.... No reason given.... Just..... Yeah that's what people wanna see from Superman. The Big Blue Boyscout..... Or I guess that's the Big Blue Fuhrer now. This movie can officially bite me. I won't be seeing this. ONLY IF it's confirmed Red Kryptonite is involved in some way? I am not seeing this.

zackisme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I get the feeling Supes is under some sort of mind control. Not from the current teaser, but from the one before it.

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for earthsmightiest
EarthsMightiest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either dream sequence or injustice superman. At least full trailer coming cause this was a let down.

darknightspideyfanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@smart_dork_dude: dude it a dream sequence I don't think we're getting injustice superman

MrMazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 299

It was a commercial for a commerical, man are we in Robocop dystopia yet?

That said I actually rather like it, the lighting actually gives Affleck and the cowl a surprising amount of emotive potential. Henery Cavil actually looking like he's in a scene for once is simiarly heartining.

Pretty sure this is all a dream sequence representing Bruce's fears of a godlike being across the bay. Hopefully that's where the terrible "Do you bleed?" buisness is from because if it's in a dream, the terriblness of that line makes a LOT more sense.

Avatar image for medulaoblaganda
medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@smart_dork_dude: or maybe lex luthor controlled him. but the way superman landed looks fantastic.

Koop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm sure we'll get more context this Wednesday in the new trailer. I'm confident enough that Zack isn't dumb enough to let Superman be the villain in his own sequel (I think I read Zack say this is basically his sequel just with an addition of Batman). Most likely a dream sequence. But I'm loving everything I'm seeing of BvS so far.

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrmazz: I liked that line personally. Do you bleed? You will....

Mark_Stephen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know, I know they're meant to be intriguing but seriously I'm not really that excited. Over at marvel Steve and Tony will be beating each other up, now at DC Batman and Superman will be beating each other up... Are super villains obsolete or just on vacation? Either way I've no real interest in 90 to 120 minutes of heroes wailing on each other only to all weepy and regretful at the end and have to wait for the sequel to see them make up. The hero/hero thing has been done in the comics so much its a cliche. I'm beginning to wonder if comic book writers go to it so often because they can't think of any other storyline that will sell.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#18  Edited By comicace3

@mercy_ said:
No Caption Provided

Literally my reaction.

Oh the real title for this Movie is obviously Injustice: Gods Among Us

Dro77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think I heard batman guano himself XD

lxlGiftedlxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice!!!!!

righteous300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Heart is beating so fast. Wednesday is going to be a great day. My last final exam, new comics, Smoothie King, and now this trailer!

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 the_stegman  Moderator

Full trailer coming Wednesday!

birdman400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know, I know they're meant to be intriguing but seriously I'm not really that excited. Over at marvel Steve and Tony will be beating each other up, now at DC Batman and Superman will be beating each other up... Are super villains obsolete or just on vacation? Either way I've no real interest in 90 to 120 minutes of heroes wailing on each other only to all weepy and regretful at the end and have to wait for the sequel to see them make up. The hero/hero thing has been done in the comics so much its a cliche. I'm beginning to wonder if comic book writers go to it so often because they can't think of any other storyline that will sell.

we its a common theme that hasn't been addressed in live-action film , two superheroes at odds who then come together to realize what they have done is wrong , and the real enemy , plus BvS leads to how Bats and Supes meat Diana , Authur and possibly victor

Avatar image for smart_dork_dude
Smart_Dork_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Smart_Dork_Dude

@medulaoblaganda: @darknightspideyfanboy: @heatforce: Ah but here's the real question. Why would they throw this in? Simple. To make Superman look bad in the marketing so EVERYONE sides with Batman. You know it, I know it, the American people know it. DC will marginalize or vilify ANY character if it means making Batman look better. I LOVE Batman but it's stuff like this that makes me just wanna SCREAM!!! PEOPLE LIKE SUPERMAN TOO DC!!! YOU CAN'T JUST TREAT HIM LIKE HE'S NOT PART OF YOUR COMPANY!!!

Unless of course it turns out to be Bizarro.... I'd be a good. Come on Bizarro FINALLY needs a big screen appearance

Vivide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

neck snap when?

darknightspideyfanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

vinomonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Why do I have to wait till Thursday (Pacific Time)

Count_Antonio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hate this darker take on Superman, Was it really necesary for him to take Batman´s cowl? I mean, he could use his X-ray vision.

Also Bats in a coat looks totally ridiculous.

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol at WB deciding to release another BvS trailer on Jimmy Kimmel 1 week after Marvel released C.W on Jimmy Kimmel.

On Topic: This teaser probably pissed off both Superman and Batman fans, as it depict their Batgod as a frighten b*tch and the incorruptible Supergod as a dictator.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bizarro or Superman is being mind controlled. I think its Bizzaro though.

deactivated-579fe0ae58107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 304

User Lists: 27

I'm cautiously optimistic. Kevin Conroy and Tim Daly have been rockin' The World's Finest for some time now. There's a standard for Cavill and Affleck to reach...

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm still wishing Jessie Crysenburg being Lex Luthor was a dream sequence...

birdman400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

you guys are taking this way to serious , its a dream sequence bruh , more than likely we will see , evil sides of both characters , especially batman (the robin reference)

Kid_jakeriv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What if this fear dream sequence is because of Batman fighting Scarecrow or something.

NightFang3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Leatherface003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the people who are bitching about Superman being evil..just read the official synopsis of the movie..zeez does everything has to spelled out or dumb down...IT'S A NIGHTMARE SEQUENCE..A F**** NIGHTMARE...

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Black_Arrow

This is so obviously a nightmare scene from Batman. It wouldn't make sense in any other context. I remember seeing photos of a Convention where they had an action figure of this Batman with a coat and they call it on the description KNIGHTMARE BATMAN. It doesn't get more obvious than that.

panther21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Full trailer coming Wednesday!

i can't wait !

D_Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hercuthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By hercuthor

This movie looks bad, gonna be a fanfic worthy amount of Batman wank by the looks of it all too

LCazT1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wanted to like it, so badly, but I can't. I can't do it anymore. I can't pretend that this movie is going to be good any longer. It's going to be so horrifically awful that I hope it just kills all of DC's movie plans and they can restart without Snyder having any say in things.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 the_stegman  Moderator

@leatherface003: it's definitely a dream. They released toys, the Coat Batman is called "Knightmare Batman".

Leatherface003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wanted to like it, so badly, but I can't. I can't do it anymore. I can't pretend that this movie is going to be good any longer. It's going to be so horrifically awful that I hope it just kills all of DC's movie plans and they can restart without Snyder having any say in things.

You better stay off DC then..because that ain't happening...Stick to your goody goody Marvel..

Mr_Existence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Mr_Existence

@lcazt1996: man you're a piece of work ..leave that negativity out of here. It looks great. stop looking for validation for your terrible personal opinion.

blastaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@smart_dork_dude: or maybe lex luthor controlled him. but the way superman landed looks fantastic.

I was thinking the same thing. I think Lex has Superman under control through kryptonite or whatever, but Supes doesn't look normal there. He looks sinister.

righteous300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Couldn't help but laugh at the way Bats looked at the two guys next to him when he woke up.

meatwadf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WOW!!!! In no time at all? That one teaser has killed any interest I have in this movie. I'm serious, this scene says it all. Superman is the bad guy and needs Batman to swoop in and save the world from the "EVIL ALIEN!" just like we ALL knew it was gonna be from the start...... There are no words.... There are NO WORDS to describe just how much I am loathing this on principle now. Superman..... SUPERMAN..... Being shown as this dark and clearly evil. Looking at Batman like he could fry his face right then and there? No explanation.... No reason given.... Just..... Yeah that's what people wanna see from Superman. The Big Blue Boyscout..... Or I guess that's the Big Blue Fuhrer now. This movie can officially bite me. I won't be seeing this. ONLY IF it's confirmed Red Kryptonite is involved in some way? I am not seeing this.

Word is, that this stuff is from some sort of nightmare that Bats has during the movie. This was spoiled by some action figure info getting out. Still, looks weak.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@mercy_ said:
No Caption Provided

I'm so happy that I came into this thread and saw this

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The torture is real.So far away.

panther21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this is gonna be one helluva a movie. i 'can't wait !