Best Part of BVSDOJ (((MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR SPOILERS)))

Havenless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Havenless

The Flash. No question. Nothing got me more excited for this universe than that. It was soooo comicbooky, I can't believe they did that.

This is what he said:

"Lois...

Lois Lane is the key...

Am I too Soon?

I'm too soon!

Find them...

You have to Find them...

Meet him...

You have to meet him!"

Or he says 'Beat him,' referring to Superman. It might be one of those Morpheus things like in the Matrix where there's a difference between knowing the path and walking the path.

Find them obviously means Batman needs to assemble the league or that apocalyptic vision he has in the scene prior will happen.

I'm too soon implies he is time traveling, as we'd assume anyway. He's actually wearing some kind of machine suit over his Flash costume, and there's a blaster shield over his eyes a la Luke in A New Hope that goes up just as he comes into view.

Lois is the key... I didn't quite catch this. Lois didn't have a pivotal scene in that sense in the movie, unless he's saying she's the key to meeting Superman just as Lex had already figured out.

SamJackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By SamJackson

@havenless: I'm not feeling the actor playing Flash. I liked Aquaman and Cyborgs cameos tho. Cyborgs looks brutal

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As interesting as this scene was, it is one of the scenes I wish they had left out.

All the dream sequences were really awkward and confusing, really. I get that they are setting up for Justice League, but I feel it SEVERELY hurt this movie in the process. Most of the legitimate criticisms this movie is getting is that it's jumbled and confusing, and I am positive that if they hadn't used random dream sequences of a possible future timeline with no explanation whatsoever that complaint would disappear.

These scenes could well be the difference between the 30% it has on Rotten Tomatoes now and a solid 70%.

Havenless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Havenless

@samjackson said:

@havenless: I'm not feeling the actor playing Flash. I liked Aquaman and Cyborgs cameos tho. Cyborgs looks brutal

I liked him a lot actually. I think they're going for a Spider-Man-esque feel for him. Like a kid, because otherwise the JL is a bunch of guys exactly the same age and build and height. This covers it in a nutshell:

No Caption Provided

It's the same model over and over and over again. Ezra adds a different element to the team just as 45yr old batman does. I personally think it's an interesting cast, but I'm not a bigtime Flash purist or anything.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I didn´t quite understand that part

Slayz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As a DC fan, I thought it was really freaking cool. Could have been better executed, but it was cool.

But what about the average movie-goer? They would be wondering what the f*ck just happened. In the lens of the GA and critics, that scene made absolutely NO sense, and I can understand why critics would pan the movie for it. It's fair to.

Havenless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thor_parker82: Flash was going back in time to tell Batman to assemble the League or the nightmare future will be reality. I wonder if Flash was from the alternate future or he's from the current one and knew about it, like we'll see them reenact that scene in the Flash movie but from the other side.

SamJackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@havenless: It may be the long hair for me it bothers me lol idk why but I get what you're saying and it does add a different look. I read they are using him as bit of the comic relief. But that costume or armor was no good. Is he going to be wearing an armor type costume like DC universe online opening?

Havenless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Havenless

@samjackson: No, I strongly think that was a time travel machine he had on, like a space suit for traveling the timeways. He was wearing his normal mask under the blast shield.

SamJackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@havenless: Ohhh yeah that makes a lot of sense. Maybe we'll see him doing it in one of the JL movies maybe? Or see it from his POV.

Avatar image for darknightspideyfanboy
darknightspideyfanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My 1st thought of that were COIE honestly.

black_wreath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 109

I liked what I saw of him in the surveillance footage, looks like he'll be the most normal one.

saint_samantha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By saint_samantha

@slayz said:

As a DC fan, I thought it was really freaking cool. Could have been better executed, but it was cool.

But what about the average movie-goer? They would be wondering what the f*ck just happened. In the lens of the GA and critics, that scene made absolutely NO sense, and I can understand why critics would pan the movie for it. It's fair to.

It was cool, but I didn't understand it either! I was torn between "this is the Flash", or "this is a former Robin", or... just a random hallucination.

The_Valeyard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"You were right Bruce" I think I remember he also said this line.

Its probably the Flash coming from the future warning Bruce that what Bruce thinks is right which if done will prevent that Knightmare from happening or at least stop it before its too bad.

I think it will revolve around Bruce's contingency plan or some trust or dont trust stuff choise that Bruce made while the others dont agree with him

SilverPool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I loved seeing Flash and the time travel aspect. Felt really out of place though.

Havenless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Havenless

Just saw it a second time. This is definitely Flash from the Dystopian future. He says Batman, "Fear him! You were right about him!" That's also why he says Lois is the key, because in the dream that's what made Supermam crack

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#18 the_stegman  Moderator

@slayz said:

When that scene happened, the girl behind me whispered "Who is that?? What's happening??"

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

This. I'm even more mad they couldn't at least make him blonde.

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

As a comic book fan it seem cool, but if you were not one than that scene will totally confuse you and sort of feel out of place. My personal favorite scene is Batman saving Clark Kent Mom in that action scene.

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just saw it a second time. This is definitely Flash from the Dystopian future. He says Batman, "Fear him! You were right about him!" That's also why he says Lois is the key, because in the dream that's what made Supermam crack

Fun part about this dystopian future is that in it Superman gave Batman Joker's heart treatment like in Injustice and... because of same reason.