Batman and Superman Go LEGO in New Movie Poster

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

Edited By inferiorego  Staff

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice hits theaters today, and to celebrate, the folks at LEGO have released a movie poster featuring the iconic duo in a very familiar form. Check it out.

No Caption Provided

Recently, LEGO released three new sets inspired by the new film: Clash of the Heroes, Kryptonite Interception and Heroes of Justice: Sky High Battle. Those sets are currently available from LEGO in a store near you.

Batman v Superman opens Friday, March 25.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Batpunisher and Superdour, whoever wins, the audience loses.

Ethan-Ricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@farkam: This is the best comment I've ever read.

Avatar image for deactivated-5967bf6197d40
deactivated-5967bf6197d40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@farkam said:

Avatar image for devil_by_design
Devil_by_Design

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, it's not like Batman wasn't killing people and using guns before Romita Sr even had armpit hair and Conway was a sperm cell in his father's ballsack. Right guys?

Because Batman is totally like Punisher and not like his original source material and TDKR.

Xatega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman kills because he is hardened and old which makes him more ruthless. He has set up new rules for himself. The Burton Batman also killed by the way and that movie was still pretty great (this comes from a guy who liked BVS).

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, it's not like Batman wasn't killing people and using guns before Romita Sr even had armpit hair and Conway was a sperm cell in his father's ballsack. Right guys?

Because Batman is totally like Punisher and not like his original source material and TDKR.

No Caption Provided

Devil_by_Design

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So two comics that are irrelevant (should we have Superman annihilating solar systems with a sneeze in the next movie? Or have Wonder Woman unable to remove tape from her eyes because her "feminine vanity won't allow it?"), an instance where Batman deliberately avoids killing someone when he would be perfectly justified in doing so, and a comic written way after Frank Miller lost his freaking mind.

This should clearly take precedence over 70 years of comics, shows and other media depicting why this is a bad idea. Right.

Hey, remember this?

"Never again."

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9535a734784
deactivated-5c9535a734784

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@farkam said:

This made me laugh more than the film will.

Devil_by_Design

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Devil_by_Design

@nicksmi56:

Those scans aren't before Frank Miller lost his mind. Those were directly taken from TDKR.

But that's not the point. They're not using the New 52 interpretation of Batman or the Post Crisis Batman. They said they were aiming to use TDRK Batman for the movie and THEY DID. This Batman was borderline psychotic and so was Miller's.

I honestly don't understand people. They complain about how flawed Batman's moral code is and when they see an interpretation where he kills people they just lose their mind.

If you want a Batman that is anal about killing then you have Nolan's trilogy.

fables87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

#11  Edited By fables87

Off topic form everyone else posts, but I just came here to read the comments and eat my food.

No Caption Provided

NightFang3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@devil_by_design: I've always had it in mind that fans say they won't one thing (Batman to kill the Joker), and when you give it to them (A Batman who kills people in BvS.), they lose their damn minds.

Avatar image for captainmarvel4ever
CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@farkam said:

*Clap Clap Clap*

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@devil_by_design: Am I other people? No. I don't complain about Batman's moral code because I understand the reasoning behind it.

But you're right. I do have the Nolan trilogy. And Batman: The Animated Series. And the comics. And everything else this film will never live up to

Devil_by_Design

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nicksmi56:

Sure. This film may not surpass them.

But this Batman will. What held him back was Goyer. Just wait until Affleck directs the next standalone Batman movie.

incursion2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SwampPing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 26

The movie was really good, personal objections about Batmans moral code aside, easily my favorite DC movie and definitely the best Zack Snyder movie.

SilverPool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nicksmi56: TDKR was buttpoop.

Batman used guns in the 30s mang.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Black_Arrow

@devil_by_design: In TDKR, Batman didn't killed that mutant when he shot her because the battle he later had with the Joker was all about making Batman lose control so that he would have the nerve to kill but in the end Batman couldn't do it. (he just shot the mutant on the shoulder)

@silverpool said:

@nicksmi56: TDKR was buttpoop.

Batman used guns in the 30s mang.

Yeah an he was also a copy of the Shadow (and many other pulp heroes) at that time. His moral code and all of the other things that came to the Modern Batman is what distinguishes him from any pulp magazine hero of that era.

Devil_by_Design

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Devil_by_Design

@black_arrow:

That's true, but it shows that in the comic he isn't so hell bent on not using guns.

It's also hard to argue that he didn't kill any of the mutants when he was firing grenades from the bat-mobile during the first time that he faces the mutants. I know he was still firing rubber bullets but I find it hard to buy that none of them got caught in the blast. Besides, the impact of a rubber bullet could kill somebody. Especially if it was fired from a gun with that much power.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black_arrow:

That's true, but it shows that in the comic he isn't so hell bent on not using guns.

It's also hard to argue that he didn't kill any of the mutants when he was firing grenades from the bat-mobile during the first time that he faces the mutants. I know he was still firing rubber bullets but I find it hard to buy that none of them got caught in the blast. Besides, the impact of a rubber bullet could kill somebody. Especially if it was fired from a gun with that much power.

Yeah he blew up some stuff, but he comments that mostly the mutants were killing each other by trying to throw grenades and RPGs to the batmobile but ended up killing them. But that's not Batman killing, It's the mutants being stupid.

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

I am just saying, most Batman on screen have killed before, from Michael Keaton to Christian Bale.

gamejutsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fables87: This guy knows what's good

But really though, TLBM will probably be better than BVS.

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh my Goddess. Are people really still crying over a different interpretation of Batman?

You'd think they never read a comic or anything...

No Caption Provided