Best Batman quote

obaydh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Mine is

I want you to remember Clark, in all the years to come, in your most private moments, I want you to remember my hand at your throat. I want you to remember... The one man who beat you.

Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

"Did I finally reach the limits of reason? And find the Devil waiting? And was that fear in his eye?"

"People think it's an obsession. A compulsion. As if there were an irresistible impulse to act. It's never been like that. I chose this life. I know what I'm doing. And on any given day, I could stop doing it. Today, however, isn't that day. And tomorrow won't be either."

"Criminals are a terror. Hearts of the night. I must disguise my terror. Criminals are cowardly. A superstitious terrible omen. A cowardly lot. My disguise must strike terror. I must be black. Terrible. Criminals are a superstitious cowardly lot. I must be a creature. I must be a creature of the night. Mommy's dead. Daddy's dead. Brucie's dead. I shall become a bat."

"And when you're sitting here alone in the middle of the night, unsleeping in the dark, remember -- every breath you take you owe to me."

"Ladies. Gentlemen. You have eaten well. You've eaten Gotham's wealth. Its spirit. Your feast is nearly over. From this moment on -- none of you are safe."

Avatar image for rulerofthisuniverse
RulerOfThisUniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

I'M BATMAN!!!

the_tree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

"Obvious variations aside, there's only one human body... 206 bones, five major organs, 60,000 miles of blood vessels. All it takes is time. Days. Months. Years, spent memorizing the finite ways there are to hurt and break a man. Preparing for all of them. I've escaped from every conceivable deathtrap. Ten Times. A dozen times. I can slow my breathing and metabolism to control panic and conserve air. Straitjacket's kindergarten. Locks, too. Benchpressing a pine coffin lid through 600 pounds of loose soil that's filling your mouth, crushing your lungs flat and shredding your dehydrated muscles? That's harder. But far from impossible."

Bystander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Did I finally reach the limits of reason? And find the Devil waiting? And was that fear in his eye?"

"People think it's an obsession. A compulsion. As if there were an irresistible impulse to act. It's never been like that. I chose this life. I know what I'm doing. And on any given day, I could stop doing it. Today, however, isn't that day. And tomorrow won't be either."

"Criminals are a terror. Hearts of the night. I must disguise my terror. Criminals are cowardly. A superstitious terrible omen. A cowardly lot. My disguise must strike terror. I must be black. Terrible. Criminals are a superstitious cowardly lot. I must be a creature. I must be a creature of the night. Mommy's dead. Daddy's dead. Brucie's dead. I shall become a bat."

"And when you're sitting here alone in the middle of the night, unsleeping in the dark, remember -- every breath you take you owe to me."

"Ladies. Gentlemen. You have eaten well. You've eaten Gotham's wealth. Its spirit. Your feast is nearly over. From this moment on -- none of you are safe."

These have always been one of my favorite Batman quotes.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

"Are you dense? Are you retarded or something? Who the hell do you think I am? I'm the goddamn Batman!"

Avatar image for digitalshooter9
DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

THIS ISN'T A KENNEL GUY, SO STOP BEING A MONGREL. The batmans infamous ONE PUNCH humiliating knockout of guy gardner the green lantern, he basically tells guy to take his ring off.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 10

"we both looked into the abyss; the only difference is you blinked"

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

''And as the sun, that had been too afraid to show its face in this city, started to turn the black into grey, I smiled. Not out of happiness. But because I knew... that one day, I wouldn't have to do this anymore. One day, I could stop fighting. Because one day... I would win. One day, there will be no pain, no loss, no crime. Because of me, because I fight. For you. One day, I will win.''

''I wear a mask. And that mask, it's not to hide who I am, but to create what I am.''

''Criminals are a terror. Hearts of the night. I must disguise my terror. Criminals are cowardly. A superstitious terrible omen. A cowardly lot. My disguise must strike terror. I must be black. Terrible. Criminals are a superstitious cowardly lot. I must be a creature. I must be a creature of the night. Mommy's dead. Daddy's dead. Brucie's dead. I shall become a bat.''

''People think it's an obsession. A compulsion. As if there were an irresistible impulse to act. It's never been like that. I chose this life. I know what I'm doing. And on any given day, I could stop doing it. Today, however, isn't that day. And tomorrow won't be either.''

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IM THE GOD DAMN BATMAN

KraytRawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By KraytRawk

"Robin did you poop?"

Breadspread

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One of my favourites from BTAS:

"She almost had me, you know. Arms and legs chained, dizzy from the blood rushing to my head. I had no way out other than convincing her to call you. I knew your massive ego wouldn't let anyone else take the honor of killing me. Although you have to admit she came a lot closer than you ever did... Puddin'."

Avatar image for deactivated-64332b810a025
deactivated-64332b810a025

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Are you dense? Are you retarded or something? Who the hell do you think I am? I'm the goddamn Batman!" -Batman to Robin

and

"206 bones, five major organs, 60,000 miles of blood vessels. All it takes is time. Days. Months. Years, spent memorizing the finite ways there are to hurt and break a man. Preparing for all of them. I've escaped from every conceivable deathtrap. Ten times. A dozen times. I can slow my breathing and metabolism to conserve air. Straitjacket's kindergarten. Locks, too. Benchpressing a pine coffin lid through 600 pounds of loose soil that's filling your mouth, crushing your lungs flat and shredding your dehydrated muscles? That's harder. But far from impossible." -Batman to himself

Oh, and although this is from the animated movie Crisis on Infinite Earths, and not a comic, I still like the way it reflects Bruce.

“There is a difference between you and me, we both looked into the abyss, but when it looked back at us... You blinked.“ -Batman to Owlman

obaydh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By obaydh

"I know that Superman could squash me like bug. But I know he won't. Because deep down Clark is a good person. And deep down I'm not."

Everyone looks up to you. They listen to you. If you tell them to fight, they'll fight. But they need to be inspired. And let's face it, "Superman" ... the last time you really inspired anyone was when you were dead. -- Infinite Crisis #1

Now you tell me you're setting up shop in my city, where, not two months ago, your lackeys had the audacity to invade my home. You thought I would allow that?--Detective Comics 840 Batman to Ra's Al Gul

I want you to remember Clark. In all the years to come. In your most private moments. I want you to remember my hand at your throat. I want you to remember the one man who beat you. The Dark Knight Returns

“Here he’s got a power ring that can do anything he can imagine…but that’s his whole problem. He’s got the imagination of a goddamn potato.”

Batman on Green Lantern

ssbm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'M THE GODDAMN BATMAN!!

batmannflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 30

I want you to remember Clark, in all the years to come, in your most private moments, I want you to remember my hand at your throat. I want you to remember... The one man who beat you. - Dark Knight Returns

"Ladies. Gentlemen. You have eaten well. You've eaten Gotham's wealth. Its spirit. Your feast is nearly over. From this moment on -- none of you are safe." - Year One

"I know that Superman could squash me like bug. But I know he won't. Because deep down Clark is a good person. And deep down I'm not." - Hush

"we both looked into the abyss; the only difference is you blinked" - Crisis on Two Earths

"Heh." -The Killing Joke

Avatar image for masterdetective
MasterDetective

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Are you dense? Are you retarded or something? Who the hell do you think I am? I'm the goddamn Batman!"

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Criminals are a superstitious cowardly lot. So my disguise must be able to strike terror in their hearts. I must be a creature of the night, black, terrible, a bat! That s it! Its an omen. I shall become a bat!

Black_Claw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 48

No Caption Provided
Ninjablade09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

"Where is the trigger!"

“Bats frighten me. It’s time my enemies share my dread.” - Batman Begins

"Ladies. Gentlemen. You have eaten well. You've eaten Gotham's wealth. Its spirit. Your feast is nearly over. From this moment on -- none of you are safe." - Year One

“I won’t kill you, but I don’t I have to save you.” -Batman Begins

"We both looked into the abyss; the only difference is you blinked" - Crisis on Two Earths

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Esquire

"-hh-

Gotcha."

Batman to Darkseid - Final Crisis

deaditegonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"What are you dense? Are you retarded or something?" - Batman

Scrotes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Scrotes

"Criminals, by nature, are a cowardly and superstitious lot. To instill fear into their hearts, I became a bat. A monster in the night. And in doing so, have I become the very thing that all monsters become - alone?"

-Batman in "Batman: Hush"

Avatar image for doctor_malekith
Doctor_Malekith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Doctor_Malekith

@black_claw: Is this from All-Star Batman and Robin? It's probably the worst thing I've ever read.

Black_Claw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 48

Avatar image for darkdetective27
darkdetective27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 69

User Lists: 10

I am vengeance! I am the night! I am Batman!

SMGameHHH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let the world think you're crazy if that's what it takes to be the best you can be, Michael. You proved me wrong, you proved yourself wrong. If you ever need someone to talk to - I might not be Ted Kord, but I'll listen. Whatever you're doing...keep it up.

mynameiswally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc: where is that qoute from? ''we've both looked into the abyss, the only difference is you blinked''

ArkhamWrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My God !!!

In the mess with greek gods...

Batman3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers