Ben Affleck as next batman is genius(major sarcasm)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

RonSiconolfi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

whoever decided this has obviously never seen daredevil or any of his movies for that matter. how does a guy who can't act his way out of a paper bag and is barely in any movies anymore snag such a iconic role?

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By SOG7dc

whoever decided this has obviously never seen daredevil or any of his movies for that matter. how does a guy who can't act his way out of a paper bag and is barely in any movies anymore snag such a iconic role?

argo

good will hunting

two ben affleck movies ive seen that he did a fine job in. nobody wanted heath ledger to play joker.....just go see the movie before making such claims

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

This argument is new and original (major sarcasm)

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By DeathpooltheT1000
I am the Scarecrow and i know where you live
I am the Scarecrow and i know where you live
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@ronsiconolfi really? cause you totally thought this was the first "I hate Ben Affleck Thread"?
HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

MatteoPG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He's actually a good actor. At first he was meh, but in the years he got better and better, even got nominated for a lot of stuff. I think it could go either way.

Knightfall225

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Ben Affleck will do great end of discussion

frogdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It was either him or Orlando bloom.

RonSiconolfi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ronsiconolfi really? cause you totally thought this was the first "I hate Ben Affleck Thread"?

no- i just wanted 2b the one who hit the million mark

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It was obvious it was going to happen, all the movies you liked on the past is cool to hate them now.

Hate the old Star Trek is cool since JJ Abrams "fixed" that sucker.

Hate Star Wars is cool because is "too mainstream" or too nerdy or the fact it made sci fi look "stupid".

Hate old movies is cool because they are old.

Hate foreign movies is cool because only Hollywood make good movies.

It got worst since Marvel Cinematic Universe came out, people blame Nolan for the fact we dont have a JL movie, because his Batman lived in a universe without superheroes, amazingly they never decide to blame Smallville (Who i blame, seriously they build it in the show and did nothing with it),Tim Burton, Joel Schumacher, Bryan Synger and Richard Donner, i mean the only live action Batman that lived in a world with other heroes was Adam West Batman, but no one would belive in JL since Bruce Lee dont need Superman, Batman and the others at his side to save the world, because he is Bruce Lee.

The Lord of The Ring is the perfect example, before the Hobbit came out, it got a bunch of hate for all the changes that Peter Jackson did to make it more cinematic, after The Hobbit got hate for The Hobbit.

X Men were loved until Marvel Cinematic Universe came out, then people hate them so hard it makes no sense at all, First Class being one of the best movies i have seen and really smart into making several aspects of the comic book fit the cinematic universe, Magento original costume and helmet, the orginal colors of the X Men and thing that would look out of place during Synger watch, even when the X Men comcis have to be one of the most bizarre ones ever, X Men is so confusing and self contradictory that any change you make it makes sense, since they are the X Men.

Spiderman movies get shit since they got over, but after The Amazing Spiderman came out people put all their hate in the new ones, i mean there was a running idea that Spiderman 3 was terrible, Spiderman 2 was boring and overrated and Spiderman 1 being the only Spiderman movie that was a Spiderman movie.

Hasbro toy based movies for not being like the cartoons, even when they have said they are basing themselves on the toys and not the cartoons, what it means like everybody know with toys you could do any story you want and play with it, they do that an this people hate them for the fact they use toys as toys.

Old Disney fans, how dare Disney to stop making 2d animation movies and only make CGI movies, even after people show they only want to see CGI since their classic looking movies failed as movies and worked better as tv cartoons, even after the fact CGI movies give us Toy Story, Shreck and others.

DBZ gest hate because pretty much inveted all the trick on the book of Shonen.

How wrestling dare to stop being the Attitude Era, how dare to stop the terrible plots, the awful matches, the terrible on going sexism, hardcore crappy ideas and a long etc.

How Harry Potter movies dare to change Harry Potter eyes color, even when the actor does an amazing job with the character, look exactly like it and the only thing to complaint is the eyes color.

Seriously, the internet is for hate!!!

acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was skeptical at first but I decided to give him a chance.

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

I'm willing to give him a shot.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hope hes good because I want more good batman movies like Nolan's ones, but i honestly don't see him as batman or bruce wayne

Tamal_Kundu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's like watching a pendulum, goes right and up, then comes down, then goes left and up, and comes down.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Give the guy a chance this could be his best performance ever

Avatar image for rulerofthisuniverse
RulerOfThisUniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Lol, Dardevil happened ten years ago. Get over it. The recent movies he's been in, like Argo and The Town, have been supposedly great.

M3th

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By M3th

MetH wants to see all tHe Fangirls eat tHeir words once tHis movie comes out.

June'sVeryOwn

MatteoPG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's like watching a pendulum, goes right and up, then comes down, then goes left and up, and comes down.

*sleeps*

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

There are like twenty topics and discussions about this already, it really didn't need another.