Batman(Bruce Wayne) X Black Widow (Natasha Romanov)

batman2000516

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I have recently came across fanfics, pairing Bruce wit Natasha.I am starting to feel the chemistry, and I must say they would make an EXTREMELEY HOT COUPLE.How Superman and Wonder Woman are the shining couple, Bruce and Natasha could be the Sexy dark horses.I need your opinions.Would this work? Why would it work? Why wouldnt? List your reasons :).I am looking forawrd to your responses

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Batman works with any girl who can't be around 24.7

Breadspread

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think she'd be a better match for Dick. They both have the whole super-spy thing happening, and Dick always had a thing for red heads.

batman2000516

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By batman2000516

@breadspread: I dont agree.Besides Natasha is older, and Helena Bertinelli is coming back.In my eyes(and many others) Dick will always be with Barabra or Helena.While Smww is shining couple, BMBW (batman black widow) are the dark horses, NWBG or NWH (nightwing huntress) would ve the happy soft couple

Avatar image for youknowwhattodo
youknowwhattodo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 2

It's an OK pairing, contrary to popular belief Batman ISN'T the easiest character to find romantic partners for. However, I still prefer Batman & Elektra as the preferred Marvel Crossover pairing. I just think that the best Batman romances IMO are the one where is is involved with a darker character who can challenge him and his morals (cuz it's a turn on for him). Obviously they wouldn't live happily ever after but that's kind of in line with how Bruce is. Even though Black Widow has some darkness to her, I think that Elektra would test him more.

Agent Grayson and Black Widow is aiiiiigggghhtt but I have other pairings in mind for Dick Grayson, not to mention that if I were to write a Dick/Natasha pairing fanfic, it would probably be a one-sided romance.

batman2000516

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@youknowwhattodo: In a way I agree with you . though Natasha CAN and WILL test Bruce in many ways.In my op Both Natasha and Bruce are equally dark.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman works with any girl so yeah this pairing can work and can be cool.

OrangeBat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Batman and Black Widow?

Yeah, sure, it could work. It could make for an interesting, conflict-rich relationship, and could provide something interesting team-ups with Batman working with S.H.I.E.L.D. Although, I could see Bruce being very reluctant to trust Natasha with anything important, seeing as how he dislikes people prying into his personal life. And you could bet that Nick Fury and S.H.I.E.L.D would be trying to do just that.

It probably wouldn't work out to anything major, though. Maybe some sexual tension here and there, and if it gets a bit more serious, it's probably gonna be a purely sexual relationship, with very little in the way of heartfelt romance.