inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

Edited By inferiorego  Staff
No Caption Provided

The Marvel Universe returns this fall, and at the forefront, a brand new band of Earth’s mightiest lead the charge as the premier team of the Marvel Universe. Tony Stark, a.k.a. Iron Man, returns to lead an all-new and all-different team Avengers – Captain America [Sam Wilson], Thor [Jane Foster], Vision, and the unlikeliest of heroes – Miles Morales, a.k.a. Spider-Man, Nova, and Ms. Marvel! Today, Marvel is pleased to announce ALL-NEW ALL-DIFFERENT AVENGERS #1 – a new ongoing series from blockbuster writer Mark Waid (Daredevil, S.H.I.E.L.D.) and artistic duties from Adam Kubert (Amazing Spider-Man: Renew Your Vows) and Mahmud Asrar (All-New X-Men).

Kicking off the new series, writer Mark Waid plans no training period and a baptismal by chaos and WAR! “As faithful NOVA readers will recognize, the main villain in our first story – Warbringer - has strong ties to Sam Alexander [a.k.a. Nova], but does Sam dare confess this to the team after the havoc Warbringer wreaks in New York City?​”

Waid also plans to place hurdle after hurdle in front of this new team including a challenge a majority of people have to deal with every day – financial responsibility. “One of the Avengers' often-undiscussed ‘superpowers’ has always been Tony Stark's boundless fortune. As readers of Brian Bendis's upcoming INVINCIBLE IRON MAN will see, Tony can no longer be the team's sole financial resource--meaning that our Avengers will have to operate a little more modestly and with limits to their resources, making their battles even more challenging.”

The Avengers assemble this fall for a team that will truly live up to the name the series title implicitly states that is all-new, all-different, and like no other Avengers team ever. “This team is a group of characters that you’ve never seen operate together before, no matter how long you may have been reading comics, and yet it’s also a team that upholds the Avengers’ traditions—there’s nobody among these characters that you look at and feel hasn’t earned their place on the team or in the spotlight, the way some past Avengers occasionally have,” says Marvel Executive Editor Tom Brevoort. “And it’s possibly the most real-world reflective Avengers team of all time, with only a single white male to be found amidst the membership rolls.”

The Avengers assemble this fall as the Marvel’s mightiest take on all-new foes, all-new challenges and present an all-new team in ALL-NEW ALL-DIFFERENT AVENGERS #1!

ALL-NEW ALL-DIFFERENT AVENGERS #1

Written by MARK WAID

Art by ADAM KUBERT & MAHMUD ASRAR

Cover artwork by ALEX ROSS

On Sale October 2015!

DrellAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DrellAssassin

Really looking forward to this. Post Secret Wars Marvel seems jam-packed with interesting stuff made by great creators.

sonofodin25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

I hate the idea of this all, but if Mark Waid is writing then i'll give it a shot

CaptainCyke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For contrast, [INSERT PARKER SPIDERMAN SAYING THANK GOD TO TONY SAYING THEY HAVE MONEY]

Jaymes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strangely, I'm getting a bit of an "All-New Ultimates" feel from the description, but I'm far more inclined towards this book than I was for that one.

KEROGA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

So far im eh on this team.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

Just keep him away from Daredevil.These are his type of books.

BlueJay2324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

After hearing about what Bendis will be doing with Iron Man the lack of Stark money finally makes sense. I'm wondering if Steve will be in league with S.H.I.E.L.D. or training his own team given he's nowhere near this book and Wilson seemed generally not okay with him in the FCBD issues.

Avatar image for thekidfliessolo
thekidfliessolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was ok with it until I read the "hours of operation" phrase. Since when does the villainy of New York and beyond have hours? So if they work past 8 hours a day do they get overtime? Do they have to worry about child labor laws because Miles is in school?

Avatar image for brinkthemoviemyfavoritemovie
brinkthemoviemyfavoritemovie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Sounds dumb in just about every way. Could they have possibly picked a more generic/boring villain?

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Rpgesus

Wow.... people are interested in this? Unbelievable

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want Steve back as Cap.

ScrappyDont27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

After hearing about what Bendis will be doing with Iron Man the lack of Stark money finally makes sense. I'm wondering if Steve will be in league with S.H.I.E.L.D. or training his own team given he's nowhere near this book and Wilson seemed generally not okay with him in the FCBD issues.

I am also really interested in whats up between Sam and Steve, it would be really interesting if Steve was training his own team

Mutant God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hours of operation? so do the X-Men or Defenders take over after dark?

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 the_stegman  Moderator

I hope there's a better, more experienced Avengers team that exists too. I hate the fact that half the members of Marvel's premiere superhero team are a bunch of newbs.

Ricerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Here comes the people complaining about this book. Sounds great to me. Love the young heroes and the new ideas. I hope Steve stays old forever and that Marvel finds a new and younger audience to one day be mad that the company is trying to appeal to a new and younger audience.

Mr. Kamikaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like the team. I don't really like history seems to be wiped and this is the first Avengers team of the post-Secret Wars universe. Three of them being children and everything...

If the Avengers remained a team with all the history they have, then this team would've made more sense and I would've liked it more.

DrellAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

mrkareemruiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Miles is the best, will buy!

Avatar image for theheaven_guardian10
TheHeaven_Guardian10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mr. Kamikaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr__kamikaze: The history hasn't been wiped at all.

Oh, well the article made it sound like this was like...the first team of Avengers to have ever existed.

Fair enough, then. Bring it on.

Yuki00584560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Where is Thor? I'm tired of Thordis (Jane Foster)...

donmeca2020

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By donmeca2020

Ehhhh....

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gonna pass.

emers109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@farkam said:

I want Steve back as Cap.

emers109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thatlyn_yoaeg_ill_rymmin
Thatlyn Yoaeg'ill'rymmin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ricerx said:

Here comes the people complaining about this book. Sounds great to me. Love the young heroes and the new ideas. I hope Steve stays old forever and that Marvel finds a new and younger audience to one day be mad that the company is trying to appeal to a new and younger audience.

Quote All [and I'm not a young audience!]... everything you said!

AND... if they had Robbie Reyes, they have fullfilled my dream *_* [all right... he is not an "avengers like hero"... but give us a new Robbie Book *_* pleeeese]

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

@emers109 said:
@yuki00584560 said:

Her NAME is Jane False-Thor.

FIXER22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daredevil21134: I couldn't agree with you more. I HATE his Daredevil and every time I say that I'm ridiculed. this I'm excited for tho. I do like Waid. I wonder what, with the ANAD (all new all different) Marvel, what is staying and what is starting over. Is everyone young again. who is established and who isn't. interesting times ahead. Im actually excited for this as apposed to when DC just did reboot and I cringed for good reason. It sucks.

Avatar image for captainmarvel4ever
CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

NO. ONE. CARES.

I want some fugging X-Men news.

Avatar image for currentthor2015
CurrentThor2015

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for currentthor2015
CurrentThor2015

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looking pretty good

UltimatePower6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

Avengers operating hours, half in school? Sign me up!! Oh and mark waid now will be the reason I read an avengers book, yay!!

Spideyfan3160

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr__kamikaze: This was in the Wall street article

A New Start

The Avengers don’t exist as a team when the new story starts out. “There are other teams that sort of fulfill those functions in the Marvel universe, but Iron Man is busy doing Stark Industries stuff, and Captain America is busy with his own career,” Waid said. “Avengers Tower is out of the mix for reasons we’ll get into as the series unfolds.”

Ramior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Ramior

Still stupid then having Khamala in this team is stupid, alest the new spider-man and Nova have already part of team but Khamala is to young to be a part of a team like the avengers.

She in only because she is a huge hit toward the reader "regular or not".

Stewart77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Stewart77

I detest reboots... authors take the easy way out by throwing continuity to the wind.

Supi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And then Marvel tell us that this is not a reboot ;-) But I like it.Until now from what we heard already there's been the wind of fresh in the titles without destroying their legacy as they did in DC with the new 52...Also I think that they'll put the right writer to the right titles...I wonder if they'l have Lemire on X-MEN...All these sounds promising to me..

illmatic4177

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rpgesus: Great writer, great artist, why in the world wouldn't people be interested lol?

EdBlank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

What is the deal with having a new Cap anyway? It's not like the Prez where you HAVE to have one. It's not like Batman where people PRETEND to be Batman because they don't want the crooks to think Bats is gone. Everyone knows damn well that it's Falcon and Falcon is not Cap. Meaning Cap can do stuff Falcon can't. If someone wants to carry the shield around then fine, but no need to call them Cap.

I feel the need to say "I'm black"

I like Miles a little better but s*** they just got through showing us 135658 different Spider-peops in Spider Verse, so this is a bit less jarring. Lady Thor is wack. Non Stark Iron Man is wack.

Basically I don't like this s***.

illmatic4177

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stewart77: Well your in luck, cause it's not a reboot.

Mark_Stephen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Mark_Stephen

Another Avenger title? How many new Avenger titles have their been in the past few years? Sorry, but after all that marvel has done to their heroes in the past few years I'm in no rush to pick this up. This is just another set of heroes that will turn into villains or be killed in the next big event. Probably turn out that this new Cap is a secret SHIELD plant and is playing them like Mockingbird from Secret Six. Or Nova will be a spy or Ms. Marvel a skull or... well just re-tread any of the stories from the past ten years or so.

CaptainHoopla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eh, I'll probably try it on a whim. Sounds more like an Avengers Academy reboot.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

saucygiraffe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I detest reboots... authors take the easy way out by throwing continuity to the wind.

Why do some people still think this is a reboot? The past history of all of these characters are the remaining the same.

d9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

DAMMMMMMMMMN that cover is nice. How much would it cost to have Alex Ross draw every comic book character ever created?? Lets get a kickstarter going!!!

Mark_Stephen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saucygiraffe: What about the past history of the various Avenger teams? Do they exist? After all when this secret wars stuff is all over how much of the old mu will be left? Just a scattershot collection of characters that are either marketable or writer favorites and I'm sure that their history will be changed upon the whim of the writer. I'm willing to bet that these characters will have a history and foundation of sand.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By MAZAHS117

-_-

Wake me up when Odinson and Rogers return

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

@fixer22 said:

@daredevil21134: I couldn't agree with you more. I HATE his Daredevil and every time I say that I'm ridiculed. this I'm excited for tho. I do like Waid. I wonder what, with the ANAD (all new all different) Marvel, what is staying and what is starting over. Is everyone young again. who is established and who isn't. interesting times ahead. Im actually excited for this as apposed to when DC just did reboot and I cringed for good reason. It sucks.

Ridiculed by fans who enjoy Daredevil acting like a crappy version of Spider-Man because most of them don't enjoy Slott's Spider-Man so they look to Daredevil as a stand in.Mark Waid's Daredevil is only adaredevil in name only.He hardly bares a resemblance to the writers that have spent decades defining who he is so I won't trip on them too much.Most of the Waid lovers weren't familiar with Daredevil until he got on the title anyways, so don't listen to them.