Avatar image for mego_stretch_hulk
Mego_Stretch_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Mego_Stretch_Hulk

They are the two greatest and most emulated fighters in the world. They are the icons of their respected nations...America and Canada. And they both have a reputation that is legendary among all in the Marvel Universe. But who is truly the better combatant? Who would win in a fight to the finish between them? For the first time ever, all the facts are compiled and compared so we can find out the truth in this legendary match up. Ladies and gentlemen, it doesn't get any better than this! Get ready for the Definitive Write Up on Captain America vs Wolverine!!!

http://hero-envy.blogspot.com/2013/02/captain-america-vs-wolverine.html

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Blood1991

Kinda common sense that the one who can't be killed would win.....

Mego_Stretch_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Mego_Stretch_Hulk

Well, not really. Cap is very good and can win this fight a good amount of times.

x_29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#4  Edited By x_29

Wolverine if he does not hold back.

dangallant984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By dangallant984

@Blood1991 said:

I've never known either of these two to stay dead..

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Blood1991

@dangallant984 said:

@Blood1991 said:

Yeah, but Cap needs to mighty power of plot holes and fan back lash to revive. Wolverine just does it "though him healing that way is still crap to me".

Avatar image for spinningbirdcake
spinningbirdcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By spinningbirdcake

@Blood1991 said:

That's the kind of attitude that led to a disgusting misuse of his healing factor. I'd say even without his healing factor he takes Cap though.

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Blood1991

@spinningbirdcake said:

@Blood1991 said:

That's the kind of attitude that led to a disgusting misuse of his healing factor. I'd say even without his healing factor he takes Cap though.

Writers already established the disgusting misuse of his healing factor.....

dangallant984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By dangallant984

@Blood1991 said:

@dangallant984 said:

@Blood1991 said:

Yeah, but Cap needs to mighty power of plot holes and fan back lash to revive. Wolverine just does it "though him healing that way is still crap to me".

pfft, fan backlash.. how many fans buy books about characters that are dead.

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Blood1991

@dangallant984 said:

@Blood1991 said:

@dangallant984 said:

@Blood1991 said:

Lol sooooo many Phoenix stories to choose from.

dangallant984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By dangallant984

@Blood1991 said:

@dangallant984 said:

@Blood1991 said:.

Lol sooooo many Phoenix stories to choose from.

okay, okay, but I said are dead, not have died. Technically, I think just about every marvel character has died.

Mego_Stretch_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Blood1991 said:

@spinningbirdcake said:

@Blood1991 said:

I remember this...can you remind me? Is it something about evolving??

If so...sheeeeeeeeeeesh...

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#13  Edited By jhazzroucher

Wolverine

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#14  Edited By Veshark

HERRESSSSYYY!!!

But yeah, even as a big Cap fan, I can concede that Wolverine will win most of the time in 1v1. Hero Envy's conclusion with Wolverine's edge in healing factor and endurance vs. Cap's edge in tactics and prep time is a fairly well-rounded argument.

Still, 2-1 in Cap's favor! :D

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Blood1991

@Mego_Stretch_Hulk said:

@Blood1991 said:

@spinningbirdcake said:

@Blood1991 said:

It was a big mess. After he had the adamantium removed his healing factor improved because his body was constantly fighting off adamantium poisoning. Then when he got his metal back it just kinda stuck. Or something like that. After that it just kept being upgraded by different writers for the sake of stories.

Mego_Stretch_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Blood1991 said:

@Mego_Stretch_Hulk said:

@Blood1991 said:

@spinningbirdcake said:

@Blood1991 said:

It was a big mess. After he had the adamantium removed his healing factor improved because his body was constantly fighting off adamantium poisoning. Then when he got his metal back it just kinda stuck. Or something like that. After that it just kept being upgraded by different writers for the sake of stories.

Generation Nothingness Healing Factor!

Mego_Stretch_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veshark said:

HERRESSSSYYY!!!

But yeah, even as a big Cap fan, I can concede that Wolverine will win most of the time in 1v1. Hero Envy's conclusion with Wolverine's edge in healing factor and endurance vs. Cap's edge in tactics and prep time is a fairly well-rounded argument.

Still, 2-1 in Cap's favor! :D

BANG!!!

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#18  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

I do view most of the fights in a different light as far as edges go. I think you focus mainly on the context of the sole issue without focusing on the context of things that might span a few more issues that have an influence said issue and fight. But overall the write up was pretty solid. Logan would win a good majority IMO, though. The fight's may be good, but the overall wins would stack handily in Wolverine's favor. I do think he is a better fighter, albeit not showing it all the time, has a better track record than Cap against skilled fighters, and has shown a higher level of skill when it comes down to it like a more extensive knowledge of nerve strikes. I do agree that it would be a solid fight and Cap is the better thinker, though Logan is no pushover in that department when he has to be.

Mego_Stretch_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I do view most of the fights in a different light as far as edges go. I think you focus mainly on the context of the sole issue without focusing on the context of things that might span a few more issues that have an influence said issue and fight. But overall the write up was pretty solid. Logan would win a good majority IMO, though. The fight's may be good, but the overall wins would stack handily in Wolverine's favor. I do think he is a better fighter, albeit not showing it all the time, has a better track record than Cap against skilled fighters, and has shown a higher level of skill when it comes down to it like a more extensive knowledge of nerve strikes. I do agree that it would be a solid fight and Cap is the better thinker, though Logan is no pushover in that department when he has to be.

Nice and well-written response.

AlphaPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By AlphaPrime

I'm a fan of both Captain America and Wolverine so here's some Logical & Unarguable Facts:

1- Wolverine's skeleton and Claws are made from Adamantium which is lets say is the second strongest metal (yet adamantium and Vibranium are equally strong but yeaaaaa okay lets not argue about that).

2- True that Caps heal 10times faster than a normal human but wolverine heal much faster than that (Fact).

3- Wolverine wont stand his ground and draw a big red X mark on his forehead saying " YOOO BOB KEEP ON HITTING ME WITH YOUR SHIELD ON MY HEAD UNTIL I'M KO'd ", he will be fighting and evading (Fact), but still Caps will manage to hit Wolve several times.

4- Caps is a super soldier and no doubt with a better (Agility) speed, almost equal strength (Unarguable), lesser experience since Wolverine was in " Civil War, WW1, WW2 & Vietnam " so hes more experienced, Wolverine's hearing, smelling and visual senses are better than Caps (In case there was a hide and seek game lol while they are fighting in a forest or building or something like that).

5- Due to his Adamantium skeleton and better healing, Wolverine has a better resistance and durability.

6- Maybe their battle will last for a long time, hours or maybe days (Since they fought together in WW and later with the avengers so they almost know each others techniques).

7- A) Wolverine killed Phoenix!!! (Thanks to his healing factor which proves its way better than Caps), Shes considered one of the strongest creatures in both Marvel and DC universe and shes by far WAY stronger than Caps.

AND

B) It took the Hulk to kill wolverine (Yet he caused him a lot of hard time) and once again The Hulk is also one of the most powerful creatures in both universe and compared to him Caps is like an Ant fighting an Elephant.

8- You say wolverine was KO'd many times by bullets, for your info, in Origins movie, he took 1 Adamantium bullets in his skull while jumping on Striker and 3 more while Striker was standing few inches away from him and yet he only lost his memory and woke up few seconds after, as for X Men 2 movie, the cop shot him in his head and also went up 10 seconds later and in X Men 3 he was hit by The Juggernaut and went up again and as for other times he was KO'd he took a lot of damage before it happened, can anyone tell me that Caps can take the same kind and amount of damage without his shield and stay alive? I DON'T THINK SO!!! (Not with Phoenix, Hulk or a ADAMANTIUM BULLET TO HIS HEAD!!!).

9- Caps shield durability is very impressive and powerful, true, it does resist to damage and absorbs it by causing vibrations this is why the name Vibranium and it did resist to Thor's hammer in The Avengers but in the series it was broken by Loki when he took over Asgard while Odin was in his " Odin's Sleep" so without his Shield, Caps loses 50% of his threat.

Conclusion: " Wolverine will win but Cap will cause him a hard time " so Wolverine's haters deal with it cause i did read some comments based on fans hate that simply don't like Wolverine and that's wrong. So if you are a Captain America's fan and hate Wolverine or the other way around, you don't have the right to say bad things just cause you don't like the character.

BOOSTERwing700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -8

captain america if he tried

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 god_spawn  Moderator
Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

#23  Edited By Teerack

My vote goes to the best there is.

Mego_Stretch_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm a fan of both Captain America and Wolverine so here's some Logical & Unarguable Facts:

1- Wolverine's skeleton and Claws are made from Adamantium which is lets say is the second strongest metal (yet adamantium and Vibranium are equally strong but yeaaaaa okay lets not argue about that).

2- True that Caps heal 10times faster than a normal human but wolverine heal much faster than that (Fact).

3- Wolverine wont stand his ground and draw a big red X mark on his forehead saying " YOOO BOB KEEP ON HITTING ME WITH YOUR SHIELD ON MY HEAD UNTIL I'M KO'd ", he will be fighting and evading (Fact), but still Caps will manage to hit Wolve several times.

4- Caps is a super soldier and no doubt with a better (Agility) speed, almost equal strength (Unarguable), lesser experience since Wolverine was in " Civil War, WW1, WW2 & Vietnam " so hes more experienced, Wolverine's hearing, smelling and visual senses are better than Caps (In case there was a hide and seek game lol while they are fighting in a forest or building or something like that).

5- Due to his Adamantium skeleton and better healing, Wolverine has a better resistance and durability.

6- Maybe their battle will last for a long time, hours or maybe days (Since they fought together in WW and later with the avengers so they almost know each others techniques).

7- A) Wolverine killed Phoenix!!! (Thanks to his healing factor which proves its way better than Caps), Shes considered one of the strongest creatures in both Marvel and DC universe and shes by far WAY stronger than Caps.

AND

B) It took the Hulk to kill wolverine (Yet he caused him a lot of hard time) and once again The Hulk is also one of the most powerful creatures in both universe and compared to him Caps is like an Ant fighting an Elephant.

8- You say wolverine was KO'd many times by bullets, for your info, in Origins movie, he took 1 Adamantium bullets in his skull while jumping on Striker and 3 more while Striker was standing few inches away from him and yet he only lost his memory and woke up few seconds after, as for X Men 2 movie, the cop shot him in his head and also went up 10 seconds later and in X Men 3 he was hit by The Juggernaut and went up again and as for other times he was KO'd he took a lot of damage before it happened, can anyone tell me that Caps can take the same kind and amount of damage without his shield and stay alive? I DON'T THINK SO!!! (Not with Phoenix, Hulk or a ADAMANTIUM BULLET TO HIS HEAD!!!).

9- Caps shield durability is very impressive and powerful, true, it does resist to damage and absorbs it by causing vibrations this is why the name Vibranium and it did resist to Thor's hammer in The Avengers but in the series it was broken by Loki when he took over Asgard while Odin was in his " Odin's Sleep" so without his Shield, Caps loses 50% of his threat.

Conclusion: " Wolverine will win but Cap will cause him a hard time " so Wolverine's haters deal with it cause i did read some comments based on fans hate that simply don't like Wolverine and that's wrong. So if you are a Captain America's fan and hate Wolverine or the other way around, you don't have the right to say bad things just cause you don't like the character.

Nice. You should post something like this on my blog.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

cap

Sylvain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Sylvain

Wolverine

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Its a draw. The unbreakable shield will fend off the unbreakable claws, they both have similar strength and both are great fighters. Not sure how one would beat the other.

Lynchmob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Lynchmob

Well as long as cap has his shield I don't see how Logan can get him but knowing cap he will try to throw it at Logan so I gotta say wolverine wins due to his claws

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 god_spawn  Moderator

@lynchmob said:

Well as long as cap has his shield I don't see how Logan can get him but knowing cap he will try to throw it at Logan so I gotta say wolverine wins due to his claws

Logan's gotten around the shield before. Many people have.

tigerkaya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well its obvious, based on past fights Logan wins unanimously.

_Braveheart_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll go for Wolverine.

spider11211

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap, do not underestimate caps tenacity.

Kong13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spinningbirdcake: how? Wolverine has more experience, but captain America is the fullest extent of human capacity. Without his healing factor i do not think that wolverine would win, though with it i would put my money on him.

CrimsonBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They'll raise the flag half mast for Cap after the fight.

wolverine1610

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah in a prolonged fight wolverine would definitely win

THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#38  Edited By THORSON

i like cap a lot more than wolverine. but i say wolverine just has to stab cap.

the healing factor is going to tire out cap.

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 9

My edge goes to Wolverine. If he's not holding back though.

NiKKaL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine. He beats caps with his own shield.

tigerkaya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shouldn't this thread be closed its clear the unanimous decision is Wolverine. Lets get to a new subject of a versus thread,

chem86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

Cap all the way!

NiKKaL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By NiKKaL

Don't close it yet, I'm new here. I would like to comment on some of these old ones.

knighthood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 49

Wolverine would win. What Cap gonna do? Punch the guy with the adamantium skull?

Avatar image for oldnightcrawler
oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

Wolverine would win. What Cap gonna do? Punch the guy with the adamantium skull?

you say that like you don't know that's exactly what he's gonna do.

haha.. regardless of how little real effect it would have, Cap's still going to punch him as many times as he can..

hahaha!

spider11211

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You do not have to break a bone to beat someone. Cap would take him.

wanonalake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yeah, because posting this on caps forums wont make this buas at all

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

lolwhat?

DecoyElite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

User Lists: 2

@wanonalake said:

lolwhat?

Why is this on the Avengers forum anyway?

spider11211

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap wins, deal with it.