The Love Zone (Valentine's Day Edition) Contest

Avatar image for deactivated-60e7a5c633643
deactivated-60e7a5c633643

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to design your own original Valentine-themed character(s). Since I'd like to cast a wide net, for this contest you have the following submission options:

Option 1. Take two characters from any entertainment medium and show us what their child would look like. You are free to create a new child for existing couples who already have children, like Reed Richards and Sue Storm, or you can pick two characters who have never met and probably have no business conceiving progeny at all -- like Granny Goodness and Rocket Raccoon. Let your imagination (however twisted) be your guide. Please tell the gallery who the parents are, or better yet, show us by incorporating some elements of the parent's features/costume/etc., into your design. (By the way, yes, it's ok to create twins, triplets, etc. And the progeny can be depicted at any age, from infant to adult.)

Option 2. Draw any character of your choosing as a cherubic Cupid. The character should wield a bow, quiver, heart arrows and wings, but the final design is totally up to you.

Option 3. For every person that's in love, there are probably hundreds of others who aren't. Design an "Anti-Cupid."

All artistic formats are welcome. The end date for this contest is February 28th.

Thanks in advance to the moderators for pinning. @egod@shatterstar

EGoD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2 EGoD  Moderator

@dragonspine: I'm going to pin this for the fun of the contest, but I'm changing the name. Since we already have a "character creation" contest, it would conflict with an ongoing contest.

gunmetalgrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ooh.. I've had this idea for a Valentine's-themed piece (kinda), but it doesn't fall into any of the categories listed..

Oh well, I'm sure I'll come up with something.

ARMIV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This should generate some real fun designs!

ARMIV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A little later than planned, but here's Nuru, the daughter of Storm and Black Panther.

No Caption Provided