Round Robin 24 nooby heroes

artiom1q2w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By artiom1q2w

@lolman0 give me the coolest idea ever,to take a hero/valiant and make him as weakling (noob),or you can create your own "the most weak character".

for example you can create : noobyman (superman) or geekevrine (wolverine)

deadline July 8 2013

artiom1q2w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By artiom1q2w
lolman0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

i look forward to this.

Decept-O

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 6

@artiom1q2w: Hate pointing this out to you again, but that is a really long time for a contest's deadline. They usually don't go for that long. Shatterstar had also pointed out the deadlines usually go for about 2-3 weeks. This almost a month and a half you have here.

Avatar image for ramsillustrations
RamsIllustrations

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By RamsIllustrations

@decept_o said:

@artiom1q2w: Hate pointing this out to you again, but that is a really long time for a contest's deadline. They usually don't go for that long. Shatterstar had also pointed out the deadlines usually go for about 2-3 weeks. This almost a month and a half you have here.

Maybe since you pointed it out again he will set it for September the 8th...hehehehe...

shatterstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By shatterstar  Moderator

@decept_o said:

Maybe since you pointed it out again he will set it for September the 8th...hehehehe...

@lolman0 give me the coolest idea ever,to take a hero/valiant and make him as weakling (noob),or you can create your own "the most weak character".

for example you can create : noobyman (superman) or geekevrine (wolverine)

deadline July 8 2013

FTFY.

Decept-O

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looks like this one is languishing without any submissions.

shatterstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 shatterstar  Moderator

A quick sketch by anyone will pretty much win this one and keep the thread series going.

majinhulk1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this is what ive got. maybe 3 minutes lol

No Caption Provided

Decept-O

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@majinhulk1: That's really good, made me laugh! Looks like you may have won this contest by default. If you're interested that is. If not perhaps Round Robin needs to leave the nest and fly away.

majinhulk1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

well yea I have a few ideas. I thought the winner had to pick someone else to choose the topic though. if I can pick it myself ill go ahead and do that, otherwise someone else can start it and ask ME for a topic lol. I like the idea of this thread. I don't want it to disappear.

Decept-O

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@majinhulk1: Yes the idea is for the winner to choose someone else on the site and ask him or her for an idea to start the next contest. It is then your responsibility to start the next contest with that person's idea.

That is the whole point, to have the winning artists choose someone who may not be an artist ( although you ARE welcome to ask an artist ) to choose a topic for us to do.

Glad you like the idea of this contest but it seems like no one seems to follow the concept of it.

majinhulk1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decept_o: I understand the concept of it... if its cool with everybody ill get the next one goin soon.

Decept-O

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@majinhulk1: Hope you find someone to help with the next contest. Looking forward to what he or she may choose. Thanks for helping this survive.

shatterstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 shatterstar  Moderator

Congrats majinhulk1 on the unopposed win!