claytonbarton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By claytonbarton
No Caption Provided

Whenever I sit down to draw I’m challenged.

As I think through and navigate the obstacles that pop up, a lesson is always learned. That’s what allows you to level up in whatever skill you’re striving to harness.

In fact, those improvements can be seen in every new drawing I create. The next drawing will literally be better than the last, just in the act of creating it.

Sometimes I find myself almost trying to tone down those leaps in learning to keep some consistency from drawing to drawing. But consistency is never worth stunting your growth.

And I often look at the work of Marc Silvestri, a huge inspiration of mine, and how his style has transformed throughout the years from a constant effort to evolve. That helps me make peace with the fact that progression will constantly change the look of my style.

What was most challenging about this piece? Head on over to How to Draw Comics . NET and read all about it right here! - http://www.howtodrawcomics.net/single-post/2016/09/22/Figure-Drawing-Foundations-Mannequin-Model-Intro---Slide-27

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Revan-

Wow this is amazing! I can barely draw a straight line.

Flumox56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Excellent work.