Looking for a artist for our comic

ZigZagMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hello there,

My brother and I have been developing a comic story for over a year and have finally wrapped it up

I first thought I could do the art work for our book however I was sorely mistaken I can draw but when it comes to this story I just can't get it right and quite honestly is some of the most horrible work I've done with a pen.

I think I'm too close to the project to get across the style I see in my head my brother is polite enough that he doesn't comment but I would hate to sully all the hard work we have done.

I want to see this come together !

So here we are

We are in search of an artist who wants to come in on this with us we do our work over the internet being that we live so far apart so if your comfortable conversing about the project via Skype or anything similar that's great . We will of course give you full credit and your share of money if we make any.

Please get in touch with me if you are interested in helping us out

Our comic has strong humor as well our take on the superhero comic with a twist it's kinda hard to explain but if you want more info just message me

All styles are welcome

Blackdog2009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'd like to know more about your project. You can look at some of my sequential art in the 'Cosmic Dark a DC/Marvel story' thread.