Hatred runs DEEP!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Rabbit_May_Cry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Rabbit_May_Cry

For those who do not know...I hate Tim "B!£ch-Made" Drake. And the hatred brought me to makin' my own character named Yellow Canary. His real name is Tom Drake...but DarcStorm always calls him Drake Timmons. Anywho...DarcStorm kills Yellow Canary in these panels with the same amount of viciousness that he would Tim.

No Caption Provided

And I know, I know...people are gonna be all like..."This will never happen". But it actually just did...SEE?

Or some dumb idiots will even say the impossible, like..."If Tim met DarcStorm, Tim would win". Which is also quiet dumb to say because DarcStorm has fought ...(and KILLED)...people who are just as good a fighter as Tim and Tom...(if not better than them). So NO...Tim will never beat DarcStorm in ANY type of fight. Seein' as how Tom was created to be Tim's EXACT double...and all he was able to do was find DarcStorm...(because he IS a good detective after all). But when it came down to the actual fight...Well...you see one is dead, and the other doesn't even have a rip on his costume.

And funny story, you're gonna laugh when you hear this but...THIS DarcStorm is just the comic book version of DarcStorm. The Black Carnage DarcStorm is in a whole other league...(powerful to fight, and even kill norse and greek gods).

So to put it shortly...I did it because since DarcStorm and Tim are from 2 different universes, it is HIGHLY unlikely that they'd ever meet for DarcStorm to do this. Well because, if they really DID meet...DarcStorm WOULD kill him.

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By Billy Batson

Cool story bro. A fan-fic that you wrote proves everything.

No Caption Provided

BB

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By Saren

This is super interesting and totally not pitiful in any way. Totally.

Rabbit_May_Cry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Rabbit_May_Cry

@Billy Batson: Hey idiot...do you see a fanfic anywhere? NOOOO!! This is an actual reality that has hundreds of characters in it...(Just as DC, Marvel, and Image). And besides...in order for it to be a fanfic...I'd have to be a fan of Tim's. And I say Hahaa...to that.

@CitizenBane: And sarcasm wins the day...oh but wait...it doesn't.

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Billy Batson

@Rabbit_May_Cry:

I see a fan fic in the comic that you wrote and drew and posted in the OP. And just like you said: "I did it because since DarcStorm and Tim are from 2 different universes". And you're a fan of DarcStorm so yeah it's a fan fic.

BB

Rabbit_May_Cry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Rabbit_May_Cry

@Billy Batson: I'm the CREATOR of DarcStorm...damn...you got me at the fan thing. But that isn't Tim...it's Tom. I did what Marvel did to DC. DC has Slade Wilson...and Marvel has Wade Wilson. Everyone KNOWS that Wade is a rip-off of Slade, even though the creator of Wade even said he was. So I did the same to Tim with Tom.

This is in no way a fanfic because both of those characters belong to the Be Offended universe...(B.O. for short 'cause it's just funny). The things portrayed in the image really DO happen in that universe. Now if it WAS Tim...you would've made a VERY valid burn...but it's Tom. So again...it's not a fanfic...this actually happens in their universe.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Saren

@Rabbit_May_Cry: How old are you? I'm honestly asking.

Rabbit_May_Cry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Rabbit_May_Cry

@CitizenBane: How old are YOU? And I'm seriously askin' that because of your actions.

OH!!...And I'm 25.

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Billy Batson

@Rabbit_May_Cry:

But you posted this in the Tim Drake board and you're basically saying that "Tom" is Tim (in your own universe). And since you're the creator of "DarcStorm" you can basically do whatever hell you want in your own universe so it doesn't really matter.

BB

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Saren

@Rabbit_May_Cry said:

@CitizenBane: How old are YOU? And I'm seriously askin' that because of your actions.

......haven't taken any actions.

OH!!...And I'm 25.

Congratulations, I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

Rabbit_May_Cry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Rabbit_May_Cry

@Billy Batson: I put it in the Tim crap because it mentions Tim...NOT because it IS Tim. There's a difference. And before things like this happen, I weigh the characters skills and abilities against each other. If DarcStorm was in the DC universe, he would be considered a meta because of his lightning powers. Has Tim ever beatin' a worthwhile meta?...NO!!

Tom has trained with most of the best hand-to-hand and weapon experts out of the Be Offended universe. The person who trained him the most was the man that was the city's savior. He was that man's side-kick. And Tom is a master detective. But at the end of the day...he's just a human.

DarcStorm on the other hand knows ninjutsu and parkour from before he got his powers. He's agile, strong on the lines of able to lift a truck, and fast enough to move up to 200 miles an hour. PLUS...he's able to teleport, and use lightning any way he sees fit. Also...the lightning in his bloodstream gives him a healin' factor...So a well-trained human vs a well-trained person with amazin' powers and abilities...the human always loses.

@CitizenBane said:

@Rabbit_May_Cry said:

......haven't taken any actions.

OH!!...And I'm 25.

Congratulations, I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

The actions you've shown is the inability to not be somewhere you don't want to be. Every time I say somethin' about Tim in a blog of mine...where are you?...OH, you're right there to say somethin' about it. Even though you constantly say that I'm wrong or stupid...you're always in a blog you disprove of. And it takes a child to not be able to stop himself from involvin' himself in somethin' he wants no part of. If you're goin' to try to act like an adult...add to the conversation...or leave the place you don't want to be.

Either way...grow-up.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Saren

@Rabbit_May_Cry said:

The actions you've shown is the inability to not be somewhere you don't want to be. Every time I say somethin' about Tim in a blog of mine...where are you?...OH, you're right there to say somethin' about it. Even though you constantly say that I'm wrong or stupid...you're always in a blog you disprove of. And it takes a child to not be able to stop himself from involvin' himself in somethin' he wants no part of. If you're goin' to try to act like an adult...add to the conversation...or leave the place you don't want to be.

Either way...grow-up.

If you don't want people to comment on it, don't make it public. You realize this is the internet, right? Did you expect everyone to pat you on the back and tell you how wonderfully clever you are? Doesn't work that way, I'm afraid.

And seriously, how ironic is it that a guy who drew his own character (I can only assume that's the case) murdering a character he openly hates (to the point where he goes around calling him "B--ch-Made" everywhere, incidentally the dumbest adjective humanity's ever come up with) is telling me to "grow-up"? Also, the hyphenation eludes me.

Rabbit_May_Cry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Rabbit_May_Cry

@CitizenBane said:

@Rabbit_May_Cry said:

Either way...grow-up.

If you don't want people to comment on it, don't make it public. You realize this is the internet, right? Did you expect everyone to pat you on the back and tell you how wonderfully clever you are? Doesn't work that way, I'm afraid.

And seriously, how ironic is it that a guy who drew his own character (I can only assume that's the case) murdering a character he openly hates (to the point where he goes around calling him "B--ch-Made" everywhere, incidentally the dumbest adjective humanity's ever come up with) is telling me to "grow-up"? Also, the hyphenation eludes me.

Why is it that every internet dork always say..."It's the internet"...as an excuse to hide behind? I asked YOU...why YOU...hate EVERY blog I make, and damn near EVERYTHING I say...but can't bring yourself to just disregard it? You act as though I make my blogs for you. Just because it's the internet doesn't mean that you HAVE to comment.

I don't care what anyone has to say about whatever it is that I post...but the complete lack of self-control brings me to wonder why you keep comin' back to read what you say is stupid? You're always sayin' I'm dumb and childish...and whatever I do is dumb and childish. So why do YOU keep participating' in somethin' YOU find dumb and childish...if you think it's dumb and childish? It just confuses me to the point of wantin' to know.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Saren

@Rabbit_May_Cry said:

Why is it that every internet dork always say..."It's the internet"...as an excuse to hide behind?

It's not an excuse. It is what it is. Why is that you find this so hard to understand? You went onto the Tim Drake forum, a place frequented by, you know, Tim Drake fans, then created a post where you started off by calling him "B--ch-Made", as usual, then posted a wish-fulfillment picture of some kind of character you came up with killing a Tim equivalent. And now you're whining because you can't imagine why anyone wouldn't greet that with adulation? It's the internet. Get a clue.

I asked YOU...why YOU...hate EVERY blog I make, and damn near EVERYTHING I say.

There's a lot of reasons and factors and what not, but it essentially comes down to most of the things you say being dull at best and moronic at worst.

but can't bring yourself to just disregard it?

"Just disregard it"? Will you listen to yourself for a minute? You came onto a Tim Drake forum, made a public post detailing how much you hate Tim, and expect Tim Drake fans to "just disregard it"? What world do you live in? It seems nice.

You act as though I make my blogs for you.

Let's get this straight: if you didn't want Tim Drake fans to comment on something you said, probably wasn't a great idea to post it on the Tim Drake forum. So essentially, yeah, you made this blog for me.

Why is it that every internet dork always say..."It's the internet"...as an excuse to hide behind? I asked YOU...why YOU...hate EVERY blog I make, and damn near EVERYTHING I say...but can't bring yourself to just disregard it? You act as though I make my blogs for you. Just because it's the internet doesn't mean that you HAVE to comment.

And I wouldn't have even needed to if you hadn't decided to post a blog of how much you hate Tim Drake on his forum and then act surprised that there are people who, to put it lightly, disagree with your view. If you don't want criticism, don't post in the one place something like this is most likely to be criticized. How hard is that?

I don't care what anyone has to say about whatever it is that I post

Everything you've said so far contradicts this sentence.

but the complete lack of self-control

Laughable, coming from someone who hates Tim and can't resist the slightest opportunity to tell everyone around how much he sucks or how much he's "B--ch-Made" (still the dumbest adjective in human history, by the way).

You're always sayin' I'm dumb and childish...and whatever I do is dumb and childish.

Pretty much, yeah.

So why do YOU keep participating' in somethin' YOU find dumb and childish...if you think it's dumb and childish?

Mainly because your posts are attention-seeking, which is done on purpose. I wouldn't even have said a thing if this was just some private tirade, you can rant in your corner all you want. Don't come on to the Tim Drake forum, make a post detailing how much you hate the character, and then act surprised that people would actually find something to criticize in it.

It just confuses me to the point of wantin' to know.

I find this very easy to believe.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#14  Edited By daredevil21134

You guys are taking yourself too serious,everybody just relax

Kairan1979

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 18

#15  Edited By Kairan1979
No Caption Provided
TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By TheGoldenOne
This guy again? *facepalm*
Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#17  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

What is wrong with this guy? Why does he keep saying "B--ch Made" It's kind of offensive

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#18  Edited By xerox_kitty

If this thread continue to be a case of who can troll the most, then it will be closed.

Previous posts have been edited to censor a certain term which many people clearly find offensive. Anyone using that term again will earn another official warning.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#19  Edited By ReVamp

@xerox_kitty said:

If this thread continue to be a case of who can troll the most, then it will be closed.

Previous posts have been edited to censor a certain term which many people clearly find offensive. Anyone using that term again will earn another official warning.

:'(. *Sniff*

No, but for real, this thread is pointless. I'm pretty sure Baney has just proven to be insane, he's trying to bring logic into this.Let me repeat Logic. Oh well, I'm pretty amazed at the fact he still here though.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#20  Edited By Deranged Midget

Hmm, artwork isn't bad. I like the shading.

Rabbit_May_Cry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Rabbit_May_Cry

@CitizenBane: How did you manage to take apart everything I said to make yourself sound dumb? I asked YOU a direct question about YOUR actions...and all you were able to do was constantly say things about what other people would do.

You called me a hypocrite, but I ask you...When? I really don't care about what anyone has to say about this. Everyone here can insult the characters...HELL...you all can even insult me. But the only times I've been commentin' were only to correct people on what they got wrong.

Like you for instance.

I asked you why YOU...(as 1 person)...feels that everything I say or do is dumb and childish, but yet...can't seem to keep yourself away from the subject you find to be the cause of said stupidity? But instead of givin' me a direct answer...you ramble on about nothin' that I asked.

Also, as I had to mention MULTIPLE times in my last blog...(because you can't seem to rap it around your small brain)...THIS is a blog. In a blog the idea is for the original poster to get something out of his mind...or off of his chest. It in no way, shape, or form means that just because it's there for people to see...that their opinions matter in it...as a blog is never really up for discussion because again...IT'S JUST FOR THE ORIGINAL POSTER TO FREELY SAY SOMETHIN' THAT THEY FEEL SHOULD BE SAID. Which means that..."NO!! A blog is NOT made for the public...it's made for the person who post it".

So we should part with you learnin' 2 things that should avoid this in the future. 1...Direct answers work best. and 2...If you have questions...just ask. Don't just jump to conclusions of what you THINK is said...and just look at what is ACTUALLY said.

@ReVamp said:

@xerox_kitty said:

No, but for real, this thread is pointless. I'm pretty sure Baney has just proven to be insane, he's trying to bring logic into this.Let me repeat Logic. Oh well, I'm pretty amazed at the fact he still here though.

HEY Logicless...You aren't too bright. This ISN'T a thread...it's a blog. And there's no such thing as a pointless blog. As the point to a blog is for the sole purpose of the person who posts it.

What I'm most amazed at is that you can talk, seein' as how your lips are usually elsewhere.

@everyone else who came in with nothin' to contribute: Leave!! What's the point in includin' yourself in a place you don't want to be around? This blog was just for me to display one of my newest drawings. It was just related to Tim...it's NOT Tim, but I would like it to be. Therefore I linked it to Tim because he's mentioned in it. But that brings up the question..."Why is everyone so mad when I didn't even do anything TO Tim?...Ya'll don't know these characters.

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#22  Edited By BatteredArmor

@CitizenBane:

Dude....let me tell you something about the guy your'e arguing with

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#23  Edited By InnerVenom123

@Deranged Midget said:

I love how you're the only one who comments on the actual artwork! xD

Avatar image for thewholedamnshow
TheWholeDamnShow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By TheWholeDamnShow

I don't know why everyone is so upset. I think this dude is awesome.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#25  Edited By ReVamp

@Rabbit_May_Cry said:
@ReVamp said:
HEY Logicless...You aren't too bright. This ISN'T a thread...it's a blog. And there's no such thing as a pointless blog. As the point to a blog is for the sole purpose of the person who posts it.
What I'm most amazed at is that you can talk, seein' as how your lips are usually elsewhere.
@everyone else who came in with nothin' to contribute: Leave!!
  1. Logicless? I'm not even going to ask why.
  2. Actually its attached to the forums, so what its called is indifferent, if it was a blog.
  3. Nope, when you attach it to the forums it stops being for the sole person who posts it, since you want people who don't follow you to view it.
  4. My lips are else where?
  5. You realize yelling at people to leave is futile, right?
  6. The only reason I bothered to comment on this is because you broke a site rules by posting this, I honestly don't care less what you think of Drake and who he can or cannot beat.
Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#26  Edited By Deranged Midget

@InnerVenom123 said:

@Deranged Midget said:

I love how you're the only one who comments on the actual artwork! xD

I was intrigued :P I don't see why everyone is raising their blood pressure. The man was just showing off his art.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#27  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

lol

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#28  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Rabbit_May_Cry said:

@CitizenBane: How did you manage to take apart everything I said to make yourself sound dumb? I asked YOU a direct question about YOUR actions...and all you were able to do was constantly say things about what other people would do.

You called me a hypocrite, but I ask you...When? I really don't care about what anyone has to say about this. Everyone here can insult the characters...HELL...you all can even insult me. But the only times I've been commentin' were only to correct people on what they got wrong.

Like you for instance.

I asked you why YOU...(as 1 person)...feels that everything I say or do is dumb and childish, but yet...can't seem to keep yourself away from the subject you find to be the cause of said stupidity? But instead of givin' me a direct answer...you ramble on about nothin' that I asked.

Also, as I had to mention MULTIPLE times in my last blog...(because you can't seem to rap it around your small brain)...THIS is a blog. In a blog the idea is for the original poster to get something out of his mind...or off of his chest. It in no way, shape, or form means that just because it's there for people to see...that their opinions matter in it...as a blog is never really up for discussion because again...IT'S JUST FOR THE ORIGINAL POSTER TO FREELY SAY SOMETHIN' THAT THEY FEEL SHOULD BE SAID. Which means that..."NO!! A blog is NOT made for the public...it's made for the person who post it".

So we should part with you learnin' 2 things that should avoid this in the future. 1...Direct answers work best. and 2...If you have questions...just ask. Don't just jump to conclusions of what you THINK is said...and just look at what is ACTUALLY said.

@ReVamp said:

@xerox_kitty said:

@everyone else who came in with nothin' to contribute: Leave!! What's the point in includin' yourself in a place you don't want to be around? This blog was just for me to display one of my newest drawings. It was just related to Tim...it's NOT Tim, but I would like it to be. Therefore I linked it to Tim because he's mentioned in it. But that brings up the question..."Why is everyone so mad when I didn't even do anything TO Tim?...Ya'll don't know these characters.

You were already warned.You didn't listen.