Cryo-Wolf's Scribbles

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#201  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

I kinda have another one based on the same prinicple that I just whipped up, but maybe it's too early to post it :P

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#202  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Do I Not Love You?

When you cry, do I not wipe your tears?

When you laugh, do I not laugh with you?

When you win, do I not congratulate you?

When you lose, do I not lose with you?

When you ignore me, do I not accept it?

When you acknowledge me, do I not rejoice?

When you grieve, do I not comfort you?

When you smile, do I not smile back?

When you love someone else, do I not support you?

When someone hurts you, do I not despise them?

When you look me in the eyes, do you not see?

Would you do the same for me?

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Honestly? Something I wrote made someone cry!? I have fulfilled my mission as a poet. Same idea. Someone loves someone else, but that person really couldn't care that they exist. The person still loves them anyway.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Kiara_Sullivan says:

"o_O Cryo I want to steal your poetry xP"

It's not thaaaaat good.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Ok, this was a poem I did for Engish 9H class. We finished our Poetry Unit ("Stained Glass Language")and so we had to make our own, but the catch was that it had to include like, 25 different requirements and everything, so it was hard to write and didn't fulfill all my hopes for poetry. It's not that gloomy and sad, but it isn't, y'know, happy and all either. I was going to call it Only the Lonely, but come to find out, that's already a song(Thank you SO much, Roy Orbison). Here it is...

Being by Yourself Doesn't Mean Being Alone

My loneliness is my best friend.

You comfort me when no one can.

Life is made easier through your absent presence.

Only the broken road leads to our home.

Never knowing what our next meeting will bring

Extends the excitement enveloping me.

Loneliness, my friend,

I can't thank you enough.

Nine minutes with you

Equals an eternity of thought.

Some say we are dark.

Some say we are gloomy.

I refuse to think so.

Saying so doesn't make it so.

My mind is like the chemical,

Your embrace the catalyst.

Blink!

Every light bulb above my head

Starts to go off in imaginative glory.

Time to think is what you give me.

Forever and ever I'm lost in my own mind.

Retreating is my advance.

Insight into the unknown is known with you.

Evolving to a higher plane,

Neither reality nor fantasy seems to end.

Darkness calls me back, old friend.

Chameleone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#206  Edited By Chameleone

Kiara_Sullivan says:

"o_O Cryo I want to steal your poetry xP"

Nuh uh. MINE

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Maybe it's just me, but I don't see how good my poetry is. Now, Poe, there is a poet(Anyone find it odd his name is, like, a pun?) I try and be like that, but it never comes out right.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

My friend did a dramatic reading of The Raven for English once when we had to choose a poem to read to the class, and she developed a British Accent while reading it Xp

Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan

The Raven has to be one of Poe's best works. That and Masque of The Red Death

Amy Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#210  Edited By Amy Rose

o_O I'm not to keen on books based on shows. although I do have Buffy: the Harvest xP

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

I bought a book that was called Supernatural: Nevermore. It was a book about the show Supernatural, where Sam and Dean investigate a ring of murders that exactly fit Poe's stories. So far, only two have been comitted-A woman bricked up in her basement, and two college kids killed by an orangutan. Both murders occurred exactly 1 mile from the Poe cottage in the Bronx. It's an awesome book.

Amy Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By Amy Rose

Cham, you're kidding right o_O

Amy Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By Amy Rose

Why do people just quote me and never say anything -__-

Chameleone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By Chameleone

Kiara Sullivan says:

"The Raven has to be one of Poe's best works. That and Masque of The Red Death"

Edgar Allen Poe is my Great Great Great Uncle

Chameleone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By Chameleone

Amy Rose says:

"Cham, you're kidding right o_O"

Nope, not at all. And Bram Stoker, the author of Dracula, is an uncle on my Grandmother's side
Post Edited:2008-03-13 18:23:07

Chameleone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By Chameleone

Amy Rose says:

"Why do people just quote me and never say anything -__-"

fixed it silly

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Ok, so, now I felt like writing this poem for a while now, and I finally did. The idea of it is somehing I find kinda cool, but maybe it's just me. I didn't mean it this way, but I think it starts off in a happy sort of tone, but then changes. shrugs

Born from Sound

I have a question for this one chick./Why, when you choose, the jerk is your pick?/There are millions of good guys out there, waiting for your word./People with whom you can rest easy, be assured.

As retaliation to your illogical solution,/I shall write my own constitution./A ballad built for beloved beauties/Whose only purposes are broken hearts and cooties.

Even now, as the tears flow from my mechanical quill,/The ink forms on the page, it bends to my will./The words spin, in the center they pool./From it rises the girl who's just too cool.

Created from my cortex,/Born from it's raging vortex,/She is the angel bound to earth./Her life is more than mine can worth.

Her soft touch is the purest silk./To my ears, her voice is nourishing milk./Her brown eyes hold the depth of the ocean./Her body moves in one fluid motion.

I cringe from her fingertips./My eyes focus on her luscious lips./My mind goes blank in her celestial presence./I think I may have lost all common sense.

She leans in close, whispers to my ear,/“Don't worry. There's nothing to fear./I'm here for you, no one more./I am your creation, the perfect score.”

She seems so close, she seems so in reality./But the malevolent wind comes to steal from me/My words and my thoughts I've come to show./My dream girl flies right out the window.

The light fades from every star,/So close, yet still so far./My spirit is shaken,/My true love taken.

What can I do now?/Alone in my room, I'm left feeling worse than I can allow./My mind is left to fall./Along the way, it finds the meaning to it all

I know the girl of whom I wrote./Her every quirk was every note./The girl I thought fake was in fact real./The epiphany slaps me, so surreal.

I thought I was making the perfect girl,/The one meant to rule my world./But now I see, it has to be true./The perfect girl is really you.

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218  Edited By Resonate

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Ok, so, I just got the urge to draw a simple thing of Cryo and Bruce. I was going to have Cryo jumping and bending a wave, and Bruce doing some crazy stunts with his bone manipulation. Then, I got the idea to add some Chindi to it, like they were putting some beatdown on them. I even tried drawing Chindi within the wave as well and stuff. Then I tried adding Ghoul and Moonchild, but it came out crappy. So, I erased everything but Cryo, since his pic was the only one I drew that I liked, and just made him bending a wave. I honestly think this is one of the best drawing's I've done of Cryo. Hope ya like it...

Charmcaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220  Edited By Charmcaster

Runs away

very nice lol

Avatar image for midnight_lantern
Midnight Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Ok, so, I just got the urge to draw a simple thing of Cryo and Bruce. I was going to have Cryo jumping and bending a wave, and Bruce doing some crazy stunts with his bone manipulation. Then, I got the idea to add some Chindi to it, like they were putting some beatdown on them. I even tried drawing Chindi within the wave as well and stuff. Then I tried adding Ghoul and Moonchild, but it came out crappy. So, I erased everything but Cryo, since his pic was the only one I drew that I liked, and just made him bending a wave. I honestly think this is one of the best drawing's I've done of Cryo. Hope ya like it... "

Awesome Dude.

Can I request one?

Charmcaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By Charmcaster

Midnight Lantern says:

"Cryo-Wolf says:
"Ok, so, I just got the urge to draw a simple thing of Cryo and Bruce. I was going to have Cryo jumping and bending a wave, and Bruce doing some crazy stunts with his bone manipulation. Then, I got the idea to add some Chindi to it, like they were putting some beatdown on them. I even tried drawing Chindi within the wave as well and stuff. Then I tried adding Ghoul and Moonchild, but it came out crappy. So, I erased everything but Cryo, since his pic was the only one I drew that I liked, and just made him bending a wave. I honestly think this is one of the best drawing's I've done of Cryo. Hope ya like it... "
Awesome Dude. Can I request one? "

No!!!! did you seriously think he was gonna say yes?????

Avatar image for midnight_lantern
Midnight Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes. I do think He'll say yes.

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By Andferne

Midnight Lantern says:

"
Yes. I do think He'll say yes."

Yeah and IF he does it will be with the removal of your head on the pic.

GL Bertron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By GL Bertron

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Ok, so, I just got the urge to draw a simple thing of Cryo and Bruce. I was going to have Cryo jumping and bending a wave, and Bruce doing some crazy stunts with his bone manipulation. Then, I got the idea to add some Chindi to it, like they were putting some beatdown on them. I even tried drawing Chindi within the wave as well and stuff. Then I tried adding Ghoul and Moonchild, but it came out crappy. So, I erased everything but Cryo, since his pic was the only one I drew that I liked, and just made him bending a wave. I honestly think this is one of the best drawing's I've done of Cryo. Hope ya like it..."

Nice job cryo. I like the new pose.

Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Ok, so, now I felt like writing this poem for a while now, and I finally did. The idea of it is somehing I find kinda cool, but maybe it's just me. I didn't mean it this way, but I think it starts off in a happy sort of tone, but then changes. *shrugs* ***Born from Sound*** I have a question for this one chick./Why, when you choose, the jerk is your pick?/There are millions of good guys out there, waiting for your word./People with whom you can rest easy, be assured. As retaliation to your illogical solution,/I shall write my own constitution./A ballad built for beloved beauties/Whose only purposes are broken hearts and cooties. Even now, as the tears flow from my mechanical quill,/The ink forms on the page, it bends to my will./The words spin, in the center they pool./From it rises the girl who's just too cool. Created from my cortex,/Born from it's raging vortex,/She is the angel bound to earth./Her life is more than mine can worth. Her soft touch is the purest silk./To my ears, her voice is nourishing milk./Her brown eyes hold the depth of the ocean./Her body moves in one fluid motion. I cringe from her fingertips./My eyes focus on her luscious lips./My mind goes blank in her celestial presence./I think I may have lost all common sense. She leans in close, whispers to my ear,/“Don't worry. There's nothing to fear./I'm here for you, no one more./I am your creation, the perfect score.” She seems so close, she seems so in reality./But the malevolent wind comes to steal from me/My words and my thoughts I've come to show./My dream girl flies right out the window. The light fades from every star,/So close, yet still so far./My spirit is shaken,/My true love taken. What can I do now?/Alone in my room, I'm left feeling worse than I can allow./My mind is left to fall./Along the way, it finds the meaning to it all I know the girl of whom I wrote./Her every quirk was every note./The girl I thought fake was in fact real./The epiphany slaps me, so surreal. I thought I was making the perfect girl,/The one meant to rule my world./But now I see, it has to be true./The perfect girl is really you."

Cryo I dont know if I have commented on this. But its beautiful. I really like it. nice job!

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Ok, so, more drawing for an upcoming fan-fic of mine. Hopefully, it won't die like Jungle Fury. hangs head But anywho, here are two character drawings for characters in it: Veera and Baru. Basically, Ghoul and Bruce Marxism, but with an Avatar twist. That's right folks. I'm going to write an avatar fan-fic. The characters are Avatar versions of Cryo, Ghoul, and Bruce, plus all your favorite Avatar characters =D. First up,

Baru...

Baru is Bruce's Avatar Universe counterpart. An Earth Kingdom Bard, Baru made his living traveling around the nation and performing on the streets. He was gifted with his three instruments, the Ukelele, Flute, and Drums. Hearing of the Avatar's return, Baru honed his talent into something more. He now uses his instruments to fight the fire nation. His instruments can manipulate sound to turn it literally into a weapon.

Now, the next character, Veera...

Veera is Ghoul's Avatar Universe Counterpart. Veera was a Spiritualist Medium living in the Earth Kingdom in the time of Avatar Roku. When he traveled to the Earth Kingdom to learn Earthbending, Veera met him. Both having a strong connection to the Spirit World, they became good friends. 12 years after Roku's death, on the night of the storm that caught Aang, Veera traveled to Roku's temple to contact the deceased Avatar. He had a task for her to accomplish: Protect his newest incarnation and get him to the Northern Water Tribe safely. Before she could carry out that task, she was killed by a mysterious figure. 100 years later, Veera has returned from the dead to protect the Avatar and find her killer. By dying and entering the spirit world, Veera has come to knowledge of One of Two Forgotten Bending practices: Shadowbending.

DUN-DUN-DA! Hope everyone likes them, they'll be included in the fan-fic.

Avatar: The Forgotten Bending Coming to a forum near you this April.

Chameleone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228  Edited By Chameleone

Awesome. Just how I pictured them.

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

I like the new use of costumes man. They look like they will fit in to the story and their clothes even fit in with the existing universe.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Ok, I haven't posted in awhile, that's because I've been waiting for someone to get a drawing I actually sent them through mail. But mail in the US is often f#cked up, so I'll post all the one's I've been waiting to ost ^_^

First off...

Kiara Sullivan! A comic Cover!

Ok, so, here is a comic cover I did for Kiara. Kiara is born of two worlds--Her father was a demon, and her mother was an angel who beared the power of life and death. Because of this, she has complete control of life and death. She can also control the wind. You all know the story XP

So, I modeled this Cover off of a Anita Blake comic cover, Her favorite comic series. The four names are her, myself, and two of our friends. Her shirt says "Country Girls have more fun" because Country is her favorite music. Other than that, it's pretty self explanatory. Oh, yeah, the black things spiraling from her wings are feathers XP

Next up..

Sweet Rose!

Ok, so, this is a character I drew for a friend of mine, Jefi. So, this is her as a super hero! Sweet Rose is her name.

As a child, Jefiya Sita was always happy. Everywhere she went, the flowers were always in bloom and everything was bright and joyful. She would never go hungry, since whenever she was, a fruit tree or vegetable tree of some kind was always beside her. She could never explain it, until she was about 12. She was walking through a playground when some bullies pushed her onto the ground. She remembered feeling two new feelings....sadness and anger. Tears began to well at the pain of her scratched knee. Soon, she couldn't hear the bullies laughter--but their screams. Tears welling in her eyes, she spun around on the ground to see vines attacking the bullies from the ground. Jefiya, however, didn't want any of this. She was a peaceful person. When she told the vines to stop, they did. That's when she found out she was not mortal, but an immortal. Daughter of Demeter, Jefiya was a demigod. Demeter told Jefiya of her powers, and of the real world around her. The Greek Gods existed, and they were waging war against the rising Titans. Jefi, filled with the same penchant for Justice as her mother, took matters into her own hands.

Now in High School, Jefi masquerades as Sweet Rose, the Femme Fatale of the Flowers. By day, she is a Freshman at Trinity Catholic, along with one of her best Friends, Scott Wolfman, who, unbeknownst to her, is in fact Cryo-Wolf, Sweet Rose's sometimes partner in justice.

Basically, her role in My Chronicles is really important in the beginning. Cryo at first doesn't know what to do with his powers, but Sweet Rose inspires him to do something. They meet up and agree to work together, but they don't know they're really best friends in real life. After an incident later on in the story, Cryo, as well as Scott, is thought to be dead. When He comes back to Boston after being all over the country, Sweet Rose sees Cryo and says she thinks she sees a ghost. That's when they find out, and Sweet Rose joins Cryo's ever growing army against the titans.

So, for Sweet Rose's powers: Plant Manipulation--Because of her Olympian Heritage, she has complete control of all plant growth, often using it to her advantage, such as vines to attack, throwing razor sharp rose petals, or forming swords, shields, and other weapons from plant life. She can also, by using different natural herbs and the like, induce different emotions(i.e., powder that she blows to make someone sleep). Enhanced Physical Abilities--Being a demigod, Jefi gains an increase in all physical abilities(strength, speed, stamina, durability, etc.). Flexibility--Jefi was a very skilled dancer even before she knew of her powers. Because of that, she has learned to fight using her dance moves. When she fights, most can't take their eyes off it, as her moves are hypnotizing, flowing into one graceful dance. She is extremely flexible, able to move in impossible ways.

Now, random stuffs...The design for Sweet Rose came from my friend Jefi herself. Jefi likes to doodle alot, and most of the doodles are Dress Designs. One of them I saw and really liked. She wanted me to make her a superhero and I asked if I could use that. So I did a few modifications and voila! Sweet Rose's costume. I got the namer from her email address.

Next...

Power Rangers: Monster Battalion!

When the Spirits of Five Ancient Monsters awaken in five young teenagers, they trigger the resurrection of one of the most feared hunters in all of time: Dr. Van Helsing. Hellbent of hunting down the very monsters that killed him so long ago, Helsing will stop at nothing to destroy them, even if that means enslaving the human race to do so. Now, the five teenagers must use their monster spirits to take down the evil Dr. before he turns Earth into his personal hunting ground.

From Left to Right: Green Swamp Creature Ranger, Pink Spectre Ranger, Red Vampire Ranger, Yellow Mummy Ranger, and Blue Werewolf Ranger.

So, here's my idea for a new Power Ranger series. Power Rangers: Monster Battalion! I'm such a big Power Ranger Geek, so this was really fun to think up. Basically, all your favorite horror monsters, except on the good side. I always wanted to have a werewolf power ranger, and this seemed like a perfect way to do it. What really inspired me to do it was JohntheSilver's Universal Knights drawings. I made the vampire red and the mummy yellow for obvious reasons(red=blood, yellow=sand) I made the Swamp Creature Green instead of Blue because it's actually green in the movies. Blue went to werewolf because it's my favorite monster and favorite color ^_^ pink to Spectre(ghost) because it's the closest to purple, which I think encompasses ghosts.

This is only the first of many pictures, as I will be drawing their zords, weapons, villians, villians footsoldiers, and their super forms, plus the funny little sidekick that helps them XP

And, to complement the last pic...

The Red Vampire Ranger!

Vince Drason, Drac as he is called, is the direct descendant of Dracula. As such, within his blood(pun NOT intended XP) lies the power of the vampire, enabling the power of flight. He leads the Monster Battalion against Dr. Van Helsing and his quest for Revenge. His weapon is the Vampire Fang Sword, his zord is the Bat Monster Zord, and he wields the Red Monster Morpher.

So, here are the details on PRMB's leader, Vince Drason, AKA Drac. Like all of the other rangers, they are direct descendants of the very first monsters in the world. They also each receive a power due to their Monster Spirit. All of their weapons can also shoot energy blasts, so they don't have blasters. Think like Turbo's weapons from the movie. They also combine into the Monster Masher, which is their mega-blaster weapon. I'll do a drawing of that too ^_^. All of he morphers are shaped like coffins, and it took me a while to figure out how to make them look like too. But this is how they morph, since this will probably never get animated and it's my only chance to describe it XP

The rangers flip open the coffin, and press five keys: 4085 and then an asterisk. They close the coffin and cross their left(morphing) arm in front of them, like turbo with the keys, yelling,"Monster Battalion!" They then raise their fists toward the sky, yelling "Unleash the Beast!" Now we enter the animation portion. Their in the morphing grid, their respective color swarming around them in a black and insert ranger color thunderstorm, kinda like the one in Mystic Force. Their monster spirit(vampire, werewolf, spectre, mummy, swamp creature) flies from them and then merges(like Mystic Force again) with them by surrounding them. Character specific morphs: Vampire's wing close around red ranger, werewolf's claws surround blue, mummy's bandages wrap around yellow, spectre's tattered clothes(think Spectre looks like a woman in white) around pink ranger, and swamp creature webbing and fins and stuff around green. Then they break out and strike a pose, saying "Power of the Vampire," "Power of the Werewolf," etc.

Now that that lon paragraph is over XP, there's the zords. Each Ranger has a zord that is the animal manifestation of their Monster. Bat...Vampire...DUH. Anywho, the Ranger's Megazord is called the Frankenstein Megazord(get it...from the different pieces of zords? I thought it was clever XP). The Bat Zord forms the head, wings, and chest. You'll see in the Megazord pic I do.

Hope ya like it! ^_^
Post Edited:2008-06-01 14:40:20

_Obsidian_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231  Edited By _Obsidian_

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Ok, I haven't posted in awhile, that's because I've been waiting for someone to get a drawing I actually sent them through mail. But mail in the US is often f#cked up, so I'll post all the one's I've been waiting to ost ^_^First off...Kiara Sullivan! A comic Cover!Ok, so, here is a comic cover I did for Kiara. Kiara is born of two worlds--Her father was a demon, and her mother was an angel who beared the power of life and death. Because of this, she has complete control of life and death. She can also control the wind. You all know the story XPSo, I modeled this Cover off of a Anita Blake comic cover, Her favorite comic series. The four names are her, myself, and two of our friends. Her shirt says "Country Girls have more fun" because Country is her favorite music. Other than that, it's pretty self explanatory. Oh, yeah, the black things spiraling from her wings are feathers XPNext up..Sweet Rose!Ok, so, this is a character I drew for a friend of mine, Jefi. So, this is her as a super hero! Sweet Rose is her name.As a child, Jefiya Sita was always happy. Everywhere she went, the flowers were always in bloom and everything was bright and joyful. She would never go hungry, since whenever she was, a fruit tree or vegetable tree of some kind was always beside her. She could never explain it, until she was about 12. She was walking through a playground when some bullies pushed her onto the ground. She remembered feeling two new feelings....sadness and anger. Tears began to well at the pain of her scratched knee. Soon, she couldn't hear the bullies laughter--but their screams. Tears welling in her eyes, she spun around on the ground to see vines attacking the bullies from the ground. Jefiya, however, didn't want any of this. She was a peaceful person. When she told the vines to stop, they did. That's when she found out she was not mortal, but an immortal. Daughter of Demeter, Jefiya was a demigod. Demeter told Jefiya of her powers, and of the real world around her. The Greek Gods existed, and they were waging war against the rising Titans. Jefi, filled with the same penchant for Justice as her mother, took matters into her own hands.Now in High School, Jefi masquerades as Sweet Rose, the Femme Fatale of the Flowers. By day, she is a Freshman at Trinity Catholic, along with one of her best Friends, Scott Wolfman, who, unbeknownst to her, is in fact Cryo-Wolf, Sweet Rose's sometimes partner in justice.Basically, her role in My Chronicles is really important in the beginning. Cryo at first doesn't know what to do with his powers, but Sweet Rose inspires him to do something. They meet up and agree to work together, but they don't know they're really best friends in real life. After an incident later on in the story, Cryo, as well as Scott, is thought to be dead. When He comes back to Boston after being all over the country, Sweet Rose sees Cryo and says she thinks she sees a ghost. That's when they find out, and Sweet Rose joins Cryo's ever growing army against the titans.So, for Sweet Rose's powers: Plant Manipulation--Because of her Olympian Heritage, she has complete control of all plant growth, often using it to her advantage, such as vines to attack, throwing razor sharp rose petals, or forming swords, shields, and other weapons from plant life. She can also, by using different natural herbs and the like, induce different emotions(i.e., powder that she blows to make someone sleep). Enhanced Physical Abilities--Being a demigod, Jefi gains an increase in all physical abilities(strength, speed, stamina, durability, etc.). Flexibility--Jefi was a very skilled dancer even before she knew of her powers. Because of that, she has learned to fight using her dance moves. When she fights, most can't take their eyes off it, as her moves are hypnotizing, flowing into one graceful dance. She is extremely flexible, able to move in impossible ways.Now, random stuffs...The design for Sweet Rose came from my friend Jefi herself. Jefi likes to doodle alot, and most of the doodles are Dress Designs. One of them I saw and really liked. She wanted me to make her a superhero and I asked if I could use that. So I did a few modifications and voila! Sweet Rose's costume. I got the namer from her email address.Next...Power Rangers: Monster Battalion!When the Spirits of Five Ancient Monsters awaken in five young teenagers, they trigger the resurrection of one of the most feared hunters in all of time: Dr. Van Helsing. Hellbent of hunting down the very monsters that killed him so long ago, Helsing will stop at nothing to destroy them, even if that means enslaving the human race to do so. Now, the five teenagers must use their monster spirits to take down the evil Dr. before he turns Earth into his personal hunting ground.From Left to Right: Green Swamp Creature Ranger, Pink Spectre Ranger, Red Vampire Ranger, Yellow Mummy Ranger, and Blue Werewolf Ranger.So, here's my idea for a new Power Ranger series. Power Rangers: Monster Battalion! I'm such a big Power Ranger Geek, so this was really fun to think up. Basically, all your favorite horror monsters, except on the good side. I always wanted to have a werewolf power ranger, and this seemed like a perfect way to do it. What really inspired me to do it was JohntheSilver's Universal Knights drawings. I made the vampire red and the mummy yellow for obvious reasons(red=blood, yellow=sand) I made the Swamp Creature Green instead of Blue because it's actually green in the movies. Blue went to werewolf because it's my favorite monster and favorite color ^_^ pink to Spectre(ghost) because it's the closest to purple, which I think encompasses ghosts.This is only the first of many pictures, as I will be drawing their zords, weapons, villians, villians footsoldiers, and their super forms, plus the funny little sidekick that helps them XPAnd, to complement the last pic...The Red Vampire Ranger!Vince Drason, Drac as he is called, is the direct descendant of Dracula. As such, within his blood(pun NOT intended XP) lies the power of the vampire, enabling the power of flight. He leads the Monster Battalion against Dr. Van Helsing and his quest for Revenge. His weapon is the Vampire Fang Sword, his zord is the Bat Monster Zord, and he wields the Red Monster Morpher.So, here are the details on PRMB's leader, Vince Drason, AKA Drac. Like all of the other rangers, they are direct descendants of the very first monsters in the world. They also each receive a power due to their Monster Spirit. All of their weapons can also shoot energy blasts, so they don't have blasters. Think like Turbo's weapons from the movie. They also combine into the Monster Masher, which is their mega-blaster weapon. I'll do a drawing of that too ^_^. All of he morphers are shaped like coffins, and it took me a while to figure out how to make them look like too. But this is how they morph, since this will probably never get animated and it's my only chance to describe it XPThe rangers flip open the coffin, and press five keys: 4085 and then an asterisk. They close the coffin and cross their left(morphing) arm in front of them, like turbo with the keys, yelling,"Monster Battalion!" They then raise their fists toward the sky, yelling "Unleash the Beast!" Now we enter the animation portion. Their in the morphing grid, their respective color swarming around them in a black and *insert ranger color* thunderstorm, kinda like the one in Mystic Force. Their monster spirit(vampire, werewolf, spectre, mummy, swamp creature) flies from them and then merges(like Mystic Force again) with them by surrounding them. Character specific morphs: Vampire's wing close around red ranger, werewolf's claws surround blue, mummy's bandages wrap around yellow, spectre's tattered clothes(think Spectre looks like a woman in white) around pink ranger, and swamp creature webbing and fins and stuff around green. Then they break out and strike a pose, saying "Power of the Vampire," "Power of the Werewolf," etc.Now that that lon paragraph is over XP, there's the zords. Each Ranger has a zord that is the animal manifestation of their Monster. Bat...Vampire...DUH. Anywho, the Ranger's Megazord is called the Frankenstein Megazord(get it...from the different pieces of zords? I thought it was clever XP). The Bat Zord forms the head, wings, and chest. You'll see in the Megazord pic I do.Hope ya like it! ^_^
Post Edited:2008-06-01 14:40:20"

One word: AWESOME!

Nice work, dude. ^^

Chameleone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By Chameleone

I knew this would be up

Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan

You soo know which one I love most xP

Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan

Cryo, I havent gotten it yet :-(

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Hmm, it seems I haven't uploaded the Werewolf Ranger yet. I'll get on that right away...

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#236  Edited By Constantine

cool idea for the KS comic I like it...I personally love the Power Ranger idea =]

great work

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Kiara Sullivan says:

"Cryo, I havent gotten it yet :-("

The postage system in America sucks.

@Constantine: Thanks! I'm coming up with villians and everything as well.

^_^

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

I know, like, it's only coming from MA. It's on the same friggin' coast for christ's sake. All you have to do is send it DOWN.

But here's the next ranger...

The Blue Werewolf Ranger!

Scott Wolfgang Clawrick, or Wolfie, is the direct descendant of the first Lycan, thusly he holds the ower of the Werewolf, enabling Super-speed. He is the youngest of the group at a mere fifteen, and he is always the one to give the Rangers a good laugh. His weapons are the Werewolf Fighting Claws, His zord is the Wolf Monster Zord, and he wields the Blue Monster Morpher.

Ok, so, here are the details on Wolfie, the Blue Werewolf Ranger of PRMB. He's like the Justin from Turbo of the group. The Wolf Monster Zord makes up the lower half of the right leg of their megazord, Frankenstein's Megazord(hehe...get it?). Most of the basic details on the Monster Rangers' weapons, morphers, and zords are under the Red Vampire Ranger.

Hope ya like it! ^_^

Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan

Cryo, your telling me. Any other times I would have HAD the damn thing like last week.

Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan

Cryo, fantastic! :-D

I know. It's like everything I send up north gets there faster then when I am expecting things.

_Obsidian_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241  Edited By _Obsidian_

Even though I'm not into horror stuff, the Monster Battalion looks awesome! =D

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

It's really actually not supposed to be horror lol XP

Y'know how Power Rangers have that corny streak to them? That's what it's supposed to be, but with maybe a bit of horror mixed in. Call me crazy, but that corny streak is what keeps me interested in PR. And, they already portrayed vampires in Mystic Force, and they're going to have RJ turn into a werewolf in Jungle Fury, so I thought "Why not?"

But I thought some new stuff up today...Their, like, mentor figure is their teacher. At first, the rangers know him as Mr. Frank. When Helsing resurrects and the rangers unleash their monster spirits, he reveals himself to be a doctor himself--Dr. Victor Frankenstein. He says he's been tracking him for awhile, since he knew the spirits would awaken one day and release Helsing as well. He builds all the Ranger's tech, along with his bouncy little lab assistant Boogy(A 'boogeyman'), who basically looks like a giant puffball with arms and legs that speaks in different sounds.

Yeah. I know. XP

Switch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243  Edited By Switch

Dude, I love your art. Its actually inspired me to go and draw some more right now and it takes a lot to make me do any drawing thanks to my lazy streak a mile wide.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Switch says:

"Dude, I love your art. Its actually inspired me to go and draw some more right now and it takes a lot to make me do any drawing thanks to my lazy streak a mile wide."

Q_Q

That made me feel all warm and snuggly inside. To actually have inspired something is cool. I was inspired to draw the PR pics by someone ELSE who made their own PR series.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

So, yeah, been a while since I posted...I'd rather not post ALL the pics I've done...but instead, here's the link to my deviantArt gallery....full descriptions and whatnot there ^3^

I've improved alot, I think, so hope you like...

http://werewolfwannabe1224.deviantart.com/gallery/

ladydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#246  Edited By ladydeath

Keep up the good artwork! 

FullMechaGaara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#247  Edited By FullMechaGaara

looking over ur drawings uv immproved vastly! well done i wish i could draw like u.