Cryo-Wolf's Scribbles

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Ok, So, People may not think my drawings are cool, but I still think they are. So I'm gonna post them here. And if anyone wants me to draw their character, just PM me with what you want and I'll try to do it, but the poses are limited. But I'll see what I can do.

This is my current Avatar, as people can see. This is how my character currently looks in RPG's. After he met his real father(Poseidon) He got the tattoos on him and they can't wash off. you know, like normal tattoos. he isn't in the robes in RPG's, but normal clothes. I just made him in robes for the ancient greek feel. Same with the lettering.

Everyone should no who this is. I made such a big deal about it. First he was Darth Lupus, after the latin word for Wolf. But, I kept thinking of the Disease so...he's know Darth Lycarusm derived from Lycan. He's a cross between Cryo and Darth Maul, along with the Saberstaff and tattoos(same as Ancient Greek Cryo, except without some little additions I made on the Greek one) He's a Sith marauder, trained by Darth Maul himself.

This is just a random pic for Cryo i decided to draw once. I started it as Evil Cryo, but i finished it when i wasn't evil, so I just erased some things and changed it to Good Cryo. Then I added some cool lettering.

This is the very first drawing i did of Cryo. It shows a little design i did for his name, the Cryo part being ice and the Wolf part being, well, wolf-y. That's also his insignia, the wolf from a side view. I actually got it from one of my action figures.....A Monster of Rock action figure named DJ Bonez. He was a werewolf with turntables and it was on his shirt along with the words Full Moon Fever. But I kinda got the shirt idea from Ben 10 and Hero machine. I saw the image first on Ben 10, then saw you could do it again on Hero Machine but in different colors and fell in love with it. I've always loved the Bo-Staff and Cryo's fighting styles are mostly based on Donatello from TMNT. The rest is based on TMNT Movies and power ranger episodes =P.

Close-Up of the same pic. I modeled Cryo after Wolfie, a Video Game character from the Video Game Monster Force. He was like a kid werewolf and his pic is the first in my gallery. I could never master the hairstyle in his pic so my first few drawings of him had that kindof failed attempt haircut. Then i developed the other one that i liked in the newer ones.

And, Finally, This is Guardian Angel Cryo-Wolf. I drew him for the Supernatural Wars RPG, and I just thought he was really cool and the RPG was cool. It was my second RPG, after The City. I was an Angel but I made this him as a Guardian Angel, regardless of the RPG. It took me ages to get the wings right, but i liked the final product.

Tell ME what you guys think!

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Octagon Freak

I like them. Keep working at it!

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Vrakmul

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Ok, So, People may not think my drawings are cool, but I still think they are. So I'm gonna post them here. And if anyone wants me to draw their character, just PM me with what you want and I'll try to do it, but the poses are limited. But I'll see what I can do. This is my current Avatar, as people can see. This is how my character currently looks in RPG's. After he met his real father(Poseidon) He got the tattoos on him and they can't wash off. you know, like normal tattoos. he isn't in the robes in RPG's, but normal clothes. I just made him in robes for the ancient greek feel. Same with the lettering. Everyone should no who this is. I made such a big deal about it. First he was Darth Lupus, after the latin word for Wolf. But, I kept thinking of the Disease so...he's know Darth Lycarusm derived from Lycan. He's a cross between Cryo and Darth Maul, along with the Saberstaff and tattoos(same as Ancient Greek Cryo, except without some little additions I made on the Greek one) He's a Sith marauder, trained by Darth Maul himself. This is just a random pic for Cryo i decided to draw once. I started it as Evil Cryo, but i finished it when i wasn't evil, so I just erased some things and changed it to Good Cryo. Then I added some cool lettering. This is the very first drawing i did of Cryo. It shows a little design i did for his name, the Cryo part being ice and the Wolf part being, well, wolf-y. That's also his insignia, the wolf from a side view. I actually got it from one of my action figures.....A Monster of Rock action figure named DJ Bonez. He was a werewolf with turntables and it was on his shirt along with the words *Full Moon Fever*. But I kinda got the shirt idea from Ben 10 and Hero machine. I saw the image first on Ben 10, then saw you could do it again on Hero Machine but in different colors and fell in love with it. I've always loved the Bo-Staff and Cryo's fighting styles are mostly based on Donatello from TMNT. The rest is based on TMNT Movies and power ranger episodes =P. Close-Up of the same pic. I modeled Cryo after Wolfie, a Video Game character from the Video Game *Monster Force*. He was like a kid werewolf and his pic is the first in my gallery. I could never master the hairstyle in his pic so my first few drawings of him had that kindof failed attempt haircut. Then i developed the other one that i liked in the newer ones. And, Finally, This is Guardian Angel Cryo-Wolf. I drew him for the Supernatural Wars RPG, and I just thought he was really cool and the RPG was cool. It was my second RPG, after The City. I was an Angel but I made this him as a Guardian Angel, regardless of the RPG. It took me ages to get the wings right, but i liked the final product. Tell ME what you guys think!"

Well made. Much better than I could have drawn it. I can't draw a stick figure correctly.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

LOL Thanks guys! I just have to keep thinkin of new ideas lol. actually, there are some more that i need to scan. I'll get them on right now.

Megaguirus, you had to qoute the entire thing!?

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By Constantine

good pics

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Here are some new ones that aren't exactly Cryo related.

This is Ty the Tasmanian Tiger from the Ty the Tasmanian Tiger video games. I have all three, he is one of my favorite video game people. He's from australia and fights with boomerangs. I highly recommend the games.

Nobody laugh at this! This is a self portrait I had to do for art class once. I have that necklace of the Orca, its real. And my glasses, skin, and lips didn't come out so good.

OK, so the cat's out of the bag(pun not intended). I am Pyro-Cat. I made her just so I couldplay my doppelganger on the site. She has the opposite powers as Cryo. Her poers are: Control of Fire and Molten Rock, Were-Cat like appearance, claws, enhanced physical abilities, superhuman senses, skilled in the uses of sais, communication with animals, blah blah blah. Her weaknesses are opposite mine as well: Gold and ice whereas I'm fire and silver. Her dad would be Apollo, the sun god, and she would have different tatoos, i just haven't drawn them yet.

This is Geo-Bull. He, Pyro-Cat, and Cryo-Wolf are in a Team called The Wild Force along with another person, Aero-Hawk, whom I haven't drawn yet. The whole thing is they all get changed by the S.H.A.R.P. machine(this goes against the bio that Puro-Cat has on here but i was just going to change it for making the team. His powers are: Control of all earth, Were-bull like appearance, enhanced physical abilities, super strength, his "hooves" are stronger than most metals, His horns can pierce anything(including adamantium), When he gains momentum the only thing that could stop him would probably be Juggernaut, since Geo has the same powers just not as stong as Juggernaut's, skilled in the use of a war-hammer, and superhuman senses. I haven't come up with his weaknesses yet, but he will probably have Bronze as a metal weakness.

I drew this for a book thing that I read. It was one of the Meg series(Meg being short for Megalodon). The whole thing is about Prehistoric Sharks that have survived all these years and are like humongous 3 times the size of a great white maybe bigger. They hid in the Mariana trench for all these years and one of them was found and because of her pale white skin they captured her and named her angel. They put her in a tank for amusement but she escaped because the tank was like directly next to the ocean. The only one i've read was Meg: Primal Waters and I have to say, it was an awesome book. It was by the author Steve Alten, who is one of my favorite authors. He also wrote another one of my favorite books called The Loch. Give you three guesses as to what that's about.

Okay, so I'm addicted to Napoleon Dynamite. I got this activity book and it had a spot where you could draw your own mythical creature, like Napoleon with his magical Liger. So, This is a Killer Ankylowolfadillo. I'll explain it: A combination of a Killer Whale, Ankylosaurus, Arctic Wolf, and an Armadillo in our world, Its impenetrable hide is highly sought after for armor-making, though many hunters lose their lives in the process. Able to curl into a ball with the strength and power of a tank, this animal is equally at home in arctic climates and tropical rainforests. It an even survive underwater for a short time. Being an Omnivore, this animal is adaptable to any environment. It howls often during a full moon, though its howl, if concentrated, can deafen any man and shatter any glass(even safety or fiber glass). Its only soft spot is its stomach, and protects it as much as possible. It is usually a high-tempered beast, using its tail as a weapon whenever possible, but some say its eyes can see into the soul, and if it senses true good, then it will become a friend for life.

This is Jet the Hawk from the Sonic Riders Video Game. He's the leader of the babylonians, an Air-boarding group of Bird people who go up against Sonic in an Air Boarding competition.

I'm also The Jester on this site. I drew him after the Adventure Quest Jester Disguise armor, one of my favorite armors ever. He's basically Bruce Wayne, but with Ragdoll's powers. He fights with trick cards and bombs and has Super human physical attributes and Superhuman Flexibility. "Justice, is no Laughing Matter..."

Ghoul asked me to draw something for her, so I did. She wanted a punk-rock look, like her normal look. This is her! The purple lines are a darkness aura.

Donatello is THE BEST Ninja Turle EVER! This was just a quick thing i jotted down when I was bored during Math Class.

Tell Me what ya think!

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Boken

good job ese.

Ms. Invisible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By Ms. Invisible

Cryo-Wolf, I really like that last one. The wings are awesome. Those are pretty good, even if they don't have all the bells and whistles.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Angel Cryo-Wolf? lol thanks. I'm not so good at Detail. If I try and do detail, it ends up looking like King Kong had some quality time with it.

Ms. Invisible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By Ms. Invisible

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Angel Cryo-Wolf? lol thanks. I'm not so good at Detail. If I try and do detail, it ends up looking like King Kong had some quality time with it."

I'd recommend you don't. :P I miss drawings like this. Ahh, memories...

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

I have some other really good ones in two other notebooks I have, but i just can't find them anywhere. When I find them they're next on my list of things to put on. Also, there are some that I still need to outline and color, so those will be on soon.

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#12  Edited By Constantine

I like them all

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

I still like the tattoo pics of Cryo the best. I like the others too, but those are the ones I like.

Hagane Enna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Hagane Enna

Nice job, Cryo!

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Hey Thanks guys! I don't know why butI just think the Tatoos are cool too. They add complexity and mysticalness to the character.

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Hey Thanks guys! I don't know why butI just think the Tatoos are cool too. They add complexity and mysticalness to the character."

I like them because I have 9 tats. They're addicting just ask Cryo's pics.

Avatar image for canadianwolverine
CanadianWolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love this stuff Cryo! Have you ever considered trying to self publish a comic book for fun?

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

CanadianWolverine says:

"I love this stuff Cryo! Have you ever considered trying to self publish a comic book for fun?"

Actually, lol, When I was in 2nd Grade me n my friend Chris made comic-books n then tried to sell them in the school yard lol o it was so awesome. I think the first comic I made was Super-Dogs!

The Leader was this Dachsund who could control water, then there was this dalmation who could generate electricity and had super-speed, n then there was this Basset-Hound who could control plants, and a bulldog who could control fire.

Yea, it was either Super-Dogs or Super pets, Where the Dalmation was in it, and there was a cat that had psychic powers, a bird that....well....i forget what the bird did, n then another dog, which I also forget the powers of.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Vrakmul

I love your drawings.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

OK, Here come some new ones for ya:

OK, I drew another one of Ghoul, this one in Mid-Flight. She's getting ready to blast some unlucky MotherF^*&er.

This is a new pic of the Modern Cryo. He's in Mid-Fight, getting reay to attack his opponent.

And so begin the Pokemon drawings. This is a little doodle I did of the Elemental Mice from Pokemon. There's Cyndaquil, the fire mouse pokemon, Pikachu, the electric mouse pokemon, and Marill, the water mouse pokemon. This was just a quick doodle I did during school once.

This is me and my Dream Team of Water Pokemon. Water is my favorite type and these are my favorite pokemon from that type! From left: Squirtle, Lapras, Totodile, Me, Vaporeon, Wailmer, and Piplup. This is an old version of my Pokemon Trainer self.

This is the updated version of My Pokemon Trainer. This is also my normal Dream Team, from all different types. People can think of that as my civilian form is they want to. From Left: The Flying type, Staraptor, the Electric type, Luxray, The Fighting and Steel type, Lucario, Me, The Fire and Fighting type, Infernape, The Water and Steel type, Empoleon, and the Grass and Ground type, Torterra.

What D'ya think!?

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

I hate pokemon. On a lighter note, nice job on the pics. I like the pose for the new Cryo pic.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Everyone hates Pokemon on here...........

but yea it was originally gonna be normal Cryo with a staff and stuff, but i never finished it, so like yesterday i just changed the Staff to Anaklusmos n then drew tattoos on him lol

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

ok, here are some new ones that I drew. And I'm changing the name of my weapon from Anaklusmos to FrostBite.

This is a detailed drawing of Frostbite's normal, Trident form. It can change into three forms, and can be disguised as a whale necklace around my neck(see self portrait for close up drawing.)

This is FrostBite's Bow form. I use arrows made of ice in this form.

This is FrostBite's shield form. It's as hard as vibranium(think of Cap's shield, ~R.I.P. CAP~)

I'm sure you all know who Gaia is from My RPG posts. She's my database. This is her mobile body. In this form she can interface with any piece of technology, has super strength, can run faster, jump higher, you know, the basic robot stuff. I basically wanted her to look like a walking micro-chip.

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

Nice design on the walking Laptop. Is she a Mac or Windows compatable system. JK. Nice designs on the weapons so are they gonna get introduced through your character's CVW posts?

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Yup. Once I meet my father he'll give it to me. I still have to figure out how to work in me inventing Gaia though, I've pretty much got a long way before Gaia, but I just thought of a way t get her name thought up, and if anyone reads the book Percy Jackson and The Olympians Book One: The Lightning Thief, people will know where the story might go. I haven't decided whuther i will or not. If I join a new RPG, like I did with Death Row, I'll already have the weapons.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Ok, Here are two new ones for ya.

Well, Anyone whose reading my ComicVine World posts will know what this is. For anyone who isn't, this is my father's whale form. As it says in my profile, my father is Poseidon, well, when he appears to me both in my dreams and in real life, he usually appears in whale form. This, is his whale form. I'm planning on drawing a few other forms, since he's a god he can basically turn into anything. That lil' black smudge mark on the fin is just an eraser mark, so, it's really ust supposed to be white there.

I didn't draw this, but when I found it, I knew I needed it. This is Tex Wolfman, The Wild West Wolf. He's one of Cryo-Wolf's past lives. He's one of the evil lives, as he was a bandit. Once I get all of my past lives right, I'm gonna do something with my profile telling about them, I hav a video in the works, and I'll work something into my CVW posts.

Hope ya like 'em!

Barguest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Barguest

Oooh I love the whale so much! I love those blue designs you put all over everything, like Cryo wolf's tatoos, they're so cool!

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

LOL yea I like those too. I don't know why, they're just cool. Actually, I had a lil trouble figuring out the whale's tatoos. I needed to make them look cool, so I kinda referrenced to a...pokemon....for help. The art by its Dorsal was a wave that I went wild on, but the two spots by his eyes and the markings on his fin are thanks to Kyogre:

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By warlock360

ur pics look like their based on atlantean culture...looks interresting...
Post Edited:2007-07-26 17:26:31

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

Like the Wolf in a duster man.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Zaraki Ichigo says:

"Like the Wolf in a duster man."

Yup. That's Tex Wolfman, The Wild West Wolf. He's one of my past lives. And, the cool thing is, about this life, it existed during the same time as another life: Frostbite, the Yenaldooshi(navajo werewolf) During this time period, FrostBite represented my good side, preserving nature and what not. Tex represented my evil side, being a bandit and what not. Kinda like a Yin and Yang thing.

@Drac: Actually, lol, I made up almost every tatoo I ever drew on something. I just thought they'd look cool, and so I put them.

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By warlock360

^^ still cool

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Zaraki Ichigo says:
"Like the Wolf in a duster man."
Yup. That's Tex Wolfman, The Wild West Wolf. He's one of my past lives. And, the cool thing is, about this life, it existed during the same time as another life: Frostbite, the Yenaldooshi(navajo werewolf) During this time period, FrostBite represented my good side, preserving nature and what not. Tex represented my evil side, being a bandit and what not. Kinda like a Yin and Yang thing. @Drac: Actually, lol, I made up almost every tatoo I ever drew on something. I just thought they'd look cool, and so I put them."

Nice backstory on the tale of two tails.

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By warlock360

and it proves u have good imagination so thats a plus too....

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Ok, this is a drawing of someone else's character, only they didn't ask for it, I drew it for them without them asking. This is Barguest! Along with Wisp, to her right, and Ghast, to her left. I took me a long time to draw, because I haven't drawn that many girls, aside from Pyro-Cat, Ghoul, and GAIA. It was a real challenge, but the hands especially were challenging. I don't usually draw girls and to draw them in Action poses are totally unheard of. But, I tried my Best, and I only hope Barguest likes 'em. She drew so much for me already, I wanted to draw something for her.

Barguest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Barguest

Oh my gosh thats so cool! Yaaaay! does the happy dance Wolves forever!

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

lol glad you like it! I especially like'd how Wisp and Ghast came out. I can draw wolves sooo much easier lol.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

ok, this is another pic I drew of a character on here. This was done by popular demand. It's Darckchild! so, this one was a little bit easier to do than Barguest's, but the pose was hard to get right. I had to do some recon for this one, because I didn't know what powers DC had and didn't have. well, it said on his page he had Erg's laser eyes, Nightcrawler's teleportation, and Colossus's strength. So, I drew little bits and pieces from each one of those. DC's left arm has Colossus' strength, he's teleporting, he's shooting laser from his eyes, and he has a flaming right arm that I just threw in there. Hope you like it, DC!

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Boken

Post Deleted.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

I can see them fine.

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Boken

yea sorry my computer just got better. i can see them.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#42  Edited By Darkchild

Cryo-Wolf says:

"ok, this is another pic I drew of a character on here. This was done by popular demand. It's Darckchild! so, this one was a little bit easier to do than Barguest's, but the pose was hard to get right. I had to do some recon for this one, because I didn't know what powers DC had and didn't have. well, it said on his page he had Erg's laser eyes, Nightcrawler's teleportation, and Colossus's strength. So, I drew little bits and pieces from each one of those. DC's left arm has Colossus' strength, he's teleporting, he's shooting laser from his eyes, and he has a flaming right arm that I just threw in there. Hope you like it, DC!"

thanks mate

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

no prob man. =D

I'm here to draw.

Sketchtor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Sketchtor

Hey man I like your stuff. Specially that Napoleon dynamite animal. cool.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

lol yea...I got a book order and that was one of the things...a napoleon dynamite activity book....i just couldn't pass it up.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Ok, here's a new drawing. It's my arch-nemesis, and one of the recurring villains in Cryo's life: Damien Nigromante. He's a vampire that's also the son of Hades, bearing Hades' tattoos. When Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades divied up the earth for their land, Hades, the youngest of the three, got the Underworld. Now that Hades found out about Cryo's parentage, he brought his own son from the depths of the Underworld: Damien, Cryo's greatest nemesis....and his cousin. Damien is a few years older then Cryo, and is a vampire. His mother was a high ranking vampire, which is why Hades had fallen for her. Hades knew that he couldn't get revenge on Zeus, so he sent his son after Cryo, Poseidon's son, instead. His father has given him the power of dark magic, control of fire, and the ability to enter and leave the underworld at will. He is a sort of "Reverse Hunter", summoning dark beings into this world instead of hunting and killing them, like Cryo. Plus, all the powers and weakness of a vampire. His additional weaknesses are water(to his fire, not to him), Holy Water(to him), technically a demon, and therefore is affected by devil's traps, etc., and sunlight damages him, often causing him to wear a black hodded sweatshirt in the day. His clothes are hiding most of the tattoos. I had lots of trouble drawing the wings, but hope they came out ok.

Whadda ya think?

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Mighty Magneto

Nice man like the charcter story too

Barguest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Barguest

yay Cryo! you should make a thread and get them to fight :P

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Barguest says:

"yay Cryo! you should make a thread and get them to fight :P"

I'm planning on working him into my CVW posts, after I introduce Moonchild. His name is actually spanish for Necromancer.

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

Very awesome Cryo, I like the tattoos contrast.