BATTLE CONTEST #88: Weapons!

ZZoMBiE13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Weapons.

From Ghost Rider's chain to Mjolnir, comics are filled with iconic weapons. Not every superhero uses a weapon, but those who do tend to wield it with vigor and aplomb.

So this months BATTLE CONTEST is pretty simple. Pick you favorite two weapon wielders from any comics you like, and pit them against one another. Jason's Machete vs Mace Windu's purple lightsaber? Good. Johnny Blaze's Hellfire shotgun vs Black Knight's sword? Deathstroke's sword vs Agent 47's Silverballers? Do it!

As one caveat, I'd like you to use handheld weapons. Things that can be picked up, put down, and in some cases knocked free from the grip of our heroes. Technically Tony Stark's armor is a weapon, but that's not really the spirit of what I'm hoping for with this challenge. :)

Just a few examples, but anything you want to use is fine.

I'd like to give this one a three week deadline. That's March 1st at midnight (central time).

@egod@shatterstar Could this thread have a pin? Please and thank you.

Also the Battle contest 87 submission and voting threads can be taken down at your leisure.

Bries84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

I went with the Punisher.

ZZoMBiE13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bries84: That's a really good Punisher.

Frank is just about my favorite Marvel character, second only to Spider-Man. Nicely done! :)

ZZoMBiE13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bries84:

Well no need for a voting round I suppose. :)

The day may come when I'll learn that it's never a good idea to make Battle contests with such open ended goals. But that is not THIS day. This day, we congratulate our latest Battle Contest winner: (someone start chanting!)

Contrats Bries84! The next Battle Contest is yours to host. Cheers!