Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Octagon Freak

Ok guys, I thought, since I have so much spare time on my hand, and I've done a little of this so far with great success, I'm going into business drawing avatars for people! Free of charge! I only have a few rules...

1. I won't draw nudity for you. Look that up somewhere else.

2. I won't draw sexual scenes or actions. Again, look for that somewhere else.

3. Sorry, but I can't do color work, because colored pencils make it look bad. If you want it colored, just tell me to leave it blank and you can color it with photoshop or something.

I'll even draw just plain pictures for you if you want! They don't have to be avatars. Just tell me that you'd like something drawn here, or pm me the details. I won't tell anyone what I've drawn for you unless you want me too. It's completely confidential. So, the first order is?
Post Edited:2007-08-03 20:37:01

Avatar image for the_mighty_thor
The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By The Mighty Thor

Octagon Freak says:

"Ok guys, I thought, since I have so much spare time on my hand, and I've done a little of this so far with great success, I'm going into business drawing avatars for people! Free of charge! I only have a few rules... 1. I won't draw nudity for you. Look that up somewhere else. 2. I won't draw sexual scenes or actions. Again, look for that somewhere else. I'll even draw just plain pictures for you if you want! They don't have to be avatars. Just tell me that you'd like something drawn here, or pm me the details. I won't tell anyone what I've drawn for you unless you want me too. It's completely confidential. So, the first order is?"

how about a cool pic of scarlet spider

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Octagon Freak

Scarlet_Spider says:

"Octagon Freak says:
"Ok guys, I thought, since I have so much spare time on my hand, and I've done a little of this so far with great success, I'm going into business drawing avatars for people! Free of charge! I only have a few rules... 1. I won't draw nudity for you. Look that up somewhere else. 2. I won't draw sexual scenes or actions. Again, look for that somewhere else. I'll even draw just plain pictures for you if you want! They don't have to be avatars. Just tell me that you'd like something drawn here, or pm me the details. I won't tell anyone what I've drawn for you unless you want me too. It's completely confidential. So, the first order is?"

how about a cool pic of scarlet spider"

Yeah sure, I'll have to get started later though :( don't gots my art supplies.

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By The Mighty Thor

Octagon Freak says:

"Scarlet_Spider says:
"Octagon Freak says:
Yeah sure, I'll have to get started later though :( don't gots my art supplies."

cool thanks

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Octagon Freak

Scarlet_Spider says:

"Octagon Freak says:
"Scarlet_Spider says:
"Octagon Freak says:
Yeah sure, I'll have to get started later though :( don't gots my art supplies."

cool thanks"

LoL, if I'm lucky, I can trick my dad into going over so I can pick them up. I'm going to tell him my cell phone needs charged, and I need to go home and get my charger. lol.

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By The Mighty Thor

Octagon Freak says:

"Scarlet_Spider says:
"Octagon Freak says:
"Scarlet_Spider says:
"Octagon Freak says:
cool thanks"
LoL, if I'm lucky, I can trick my dad into going over so I can pick them up. I'm going to tell him my cell phone needs charged, and I need to go home and get my charger. lol."

lol

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Octagon Freak

Well, it does need charged. Maybe I'll leave it on all night, and he'll have to believe me!

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By The Mighty Thor

Octagon Freak says:

"Well, it does need charged. Maybe I'll leave it on all night, and he'll have to believe me!"

lol

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Octagon Freak

Copycat Shaman says:

"hi octagon. can i have an avatar pic of like... a werewolf coz i just redid my character :)"

I'll see what I can come up with.

@ Both you guys: Pm me details please. Or I'll just make something up, and you won't like it!

Avatar image for electross_omega
Electross Omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By Electross Omega

hey octagon can u draw me a kick a$$ avatar i'll pm u details

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#11  Edited By Darkchild

Octagon Freak says:

"Ok guys, I thought, since I have so much spare time on my hand, and I've done a little of this so far with great success, I'm going into business drawing avatars for people! Free of charge! I only have a few rules...1. I won't draw nudity for you. Look that up somewhere else.2. I won't draw sexual scenes or actions. Again, look for that somewhere else.3. Sorry, but I can't do color work, because colored pencils make it look bad. If you want it colored, just tell me to leave it blank and you can color it with photoshop or something.I'll even draw just plain pictures for you if you want! They don't have to be avatars. Just tell me that you'd like something drawn here, or pm me the details. I won't tell anyone what I've drawn for you unless you want me too. It's completely confidential. So, the first order is?
Post Edited:2007-08-03 20:37:01"

Hey im willing to be drawn anytime mate

youve battled me and seen how i talk and the pics already done so you use your imagination cause well i have none lol other than with stories

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Octagon Freak

@ Electrose: I'll use Johnny Ohm as inspiration, but I'll jazz it up a bit. Thanks for the pm.

@DC: Yeah, I'll just go crazy and wild with it, and see where I end up. If I like it, I'll send it your way, lmao.

Avatar image for zevick_the_ender
Zevick the Ender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#13  Edited By Zevick the Ender

Post Deleted.

Xarg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Xarg

How 'bout you draw a picture of Xarg (my character) with hook hands climbing a brick wall?

Avatar image for legendary_bio_vishanti
Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

can u draw me a pic of a kool superhero? i just want a cape, and a kool mask

Crimson Orchid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Crimson Orchid

Oooh, I love it when people offer to do this sort of stuff! Drawn me, pretty please with a cherry on top!

Pretty simple concept really. Girl with chin length light/blonde hair. You can pick the pose and, if any, background/surroundings.

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Octagon Freak

Ok guys, I'm a little swamped with school. Things are starting to calm down though, I'll get to you all eventually. If I remember right, I'm working for DC, Omega, Xarg, Vishanti, and Orchid. Don't worry! I'll get around to you all at some point.

Avatar image for canadianwolverine
CanadianWolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ooo, ooo! Me please, me! =)

P.S. Don't worry about real life and stuff, I hope other people understand when I don't pump out the art super fast either.

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Octagon Freak

CanadianWolverine says:

"Ooo, ooo! Me please, me! =) P.S. Don't worry about real life and stuff, I hope other people understand when I don't pump out the art super fast either."

Ok, sure, what do you want?

Avatar image for canadianwolverine
CanadianWolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Octagon Freak says:

"Ok, sure, what do you want?"

I just really wanted to see what you would draw with me for inspiration. Take a look at my image gallery, my bio, my blogs, my forum posts, or whatever does it for ya.

I just really like to see other peoples art and if I have inspired it in some way, all the better!

=D

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Octagon Freak

Ok guys, I'm really busy now that wrestling has started, so I'm just going to keep a list of everyone who wanted stuff, and try to get it sometime. I'm just swamped, so sorry.

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Copy

congrats on making the wrestling team

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Octagon Freak

Copy says:

"congrats on making the wrestling team"

Oh hell, our school is so small, if you wanna be on the wrestling team, you're on the wrestling team. But thanks though.

Crimson Orchid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Crimson Orchid

Octagon Freak says:

"Copy says:

Oh hell, our school is so small, if you wanna be on the wrestling team, you're on the wrestling team. But thanks though."

Still pretty good. I tried to get on a wrstling team when I was in junior high in a school of 300 divided into grades 8-12... they wouldn't let me because I was a girl and there was no co-ed or strictly girls wrestling team... But I was able to take most of them in gym class... except for one guy, but he was huge and sat n me... cringes

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Vrakmul

Can you draw my current avatar shooting someone to death?

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Octagon Freak

Crimson Orchid says:

"Octagon Freak says:
"Copy says:
Oh hell, our school is so small, if you wanna be on the wrestling team, you're on the wrestling team. But thanks though."
Still pretty good. I tried to get on a wrstling team when I was in junior high in a school of 300 divided into grades 8-12... they wouldn't let me because I was a girl and there was no co-ed or strictly girls wrestling team... But I was able to take most of them in gym class... except for one guy, but he was huge and sat n me... *cringes*"

There's a girl on my team. In fact, there's so many girl wrestlers in the state, there's a women's wrestling tournament.

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Octagon Freak

Dreadnaught says:

"Can you draw my current avatar shooting someone to death?"

No, probably not right now, I'm sorry.

Crimson Orchid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Crimson Orchid

Octagon Freak says:

"Crimson Orchid says:
"Octagon Freak says:
"Copy says:
Still pretty good. I tried to get on a wrstling team when I was in junior high in a school of 300 divided into grades 8-12... they wouldn't let me because I was a girl and there was no co-ed or strictly girls wrestling team... But I was able to take most of them in gym class... except for one guy, but he was huge and sat n me... *cringes*"

There's a girl on my team. In fact, there's so many girl wrestlers in the state, there's a women's wrestling tournament."

Lucky...

Chameleone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Chameleone

Octagon Freak says:

"Ok guys, I'm really busy now that wrestling has started, so I'm just going to keep a list of everyone who wanted stuff, and try to get it sometime. I'm just swamped, so sorry."

holy crap, you do wrestling too!!!??? You just got like 100 points on my list.

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Octagon Freak

chameleone says:

"Octagon Freak says:
"Ok guys, I'm really busy now that wrestling has started, so I'm just going to keep a list of everyone who wanted stuff, and try to get it sometime. I'm just swamped, so sorry."
holy crap, you do wrestling too!!!??? You just got like 100 points on my list."

lol, why, do you wrestle?

Chameleone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Chameleone

Octagon Freak says:

"chameleone says:
"Octagon Freak says:

lol, why, do you wrestle? "

All the way. Weight class 119

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Octagon Freak

chameleone says:

"Octagon Freak says:
"chameleone says:
"Octagon Freak says:
lol, why, do you wrestle? "
All the way. Weight class 119"

I'm goin' for 160 this year. '52 sucked last year.

Hagane Enna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Hagane Enna

Octagon Freak says:

"*huff and puff* I'm so busy. I'm just going to say all current projects are cancelled. I have absolutely no time for it. I'm deeply sorry."

Ah, good things come to those who wait though, Freak.

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Octagon Freak

huff and puff I'm so busy. I'm just going to say all current projects are cancelled. I have absolutely no time for it. I'm deeply sorry.

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Octagon Freak

Hagane Enna says:

"Octagon Freak says:
"*huff and puff* I'm so busy. I'm just going to say all current projects are cancelled. I have absolutely no time for it. I'm deeply sorry."
Ah, good things come to those who wait though, Freak. "

Well, I'd really like to get these people their art, but I'm just swamped. And as for me, I'm not waiting, I have no time to stand still!

Titan3510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Titan3510
Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Octagon Freak

Sorry dude, closing up shop. No time for drawing outside of art class.