Artist Needed

RomanCyborg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I am looking for an artist to help me with my character designs for a story I wrote. It is a very dark and action-packed story which I plan to make into a graphic novel. but first i just need some character designs to get me going. I already have some pictures to show.

_

No Caption Provided

This is a picture of Ermac who my character's wardrobe will resemble. Unlike Ermac, my character is an eighteen year old named Peng Zhu who is actually human(which is why Ermac's clothes is the only thing i want similar to my character, excluding the hat.) and is a swordsman who uses a magic katana crafted by the god Hephaestus and later brought to the Japanese goddess Amaterasu for enhancements. Peng Zhu is a Japanese teenager who supports the main character Aloe throughout the story. Again, I do not want him to be undead like Ermac, he is alive and the only thing i want similar is the outfit. Shirtless with the pants on the bottom with such. Now to Aloe.

_

No Caption Provided

For Aloe's appearance I am using Bloodshot. Aloe is simply a slayer of all things with the power of what people would call "skyfather level." He is a mixture of basically every mythological creature in the body of a human, bound by the god Yocto who acts as his teacher. I'm using Bloodshot's face because he looks beastly but not too beastly. Aloe is also supposed to be shown as a 18 year old as well. I think it would be nice for him to wear military attire also. He is brown-skinned with green eyes too. (just because)