Crimson Orchid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By Crimson Orchid

Zaraki Ichigo says:

"I like the variety of pics you have. The dragon ones are all very nice. I like how the dragons are less threatening by the interaction they have with the characters in the pics. The one with the two women is kinda odd, the one in the front looks almost afraid of who might be behind her. The one with the two men's faces looks familiar. I have an idea of why, but I can't think of why that comes to mind. The detail in it and the first picture is phenomenal. Your attention to detail is very precise. The last one with the scythe girl is cool too. What inspired that?"

The last one is a character I made up a while ago called "Reaver". Originally it was just the one picture of her, and my art teacher of the time thought it might look cool in a pattern of sorts. So I copied the image twice onto the front and twice onto the back, and with the ink bleeding through the paper it made a cool effect.

And this is all I've got for ya right now.

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

Even more art. Awesome. I like the man with the red sword. The man himself sticks out and the the sword is like another layer on top of that. Dollface really has my attention though. Very twisted and interesting. Is there a story behind that? The woman looks really comfortable with the dragon, and they both seem to be a reflection of how thw other feels. The cup is really creative, I like how each layer has it's own theme and pic. The creature at the top is very interesting like Doll Face. It is like a Camel/Zebra/ Lizard mix wearing women's clothing it looks like. It is a very memorable character. Awesome.

Crimson Orchid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Crimson Orchid

Zaraki Ichigo says:

"Even more art. Awesome. I like the man with the red sword. The man himself sticks out and the the sword is like another layer on top of that. Dollface really has my attention though. Very twisted and interesting. Is there a story behind that? The woman looks really comfortable with the dragon, and they both seem to be a reflection of how thw other feels. The cup is really creative, I like how each layer has it's own theme and pic. The creature at the top is very interesting like Doll Face. It is like a Camel/Zebra/ Lizard mix wearing women's clothing it looks like. It is a very memorable character. Awesome."

Thank you, I'm very glad that you like them.

There isn't much of a story behind Dollface. Mostly I was going through a Silent Hill phase, and he became my creation from that sort of world/dimension.

The creature at the top is amed Meek. She was created by a friend of mine who I did an art trade with.

Thanks for enjoying my work.

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

Your work is awesome, it would be hard not to enjoy.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#55  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Dollface is %$#@ing awesome :D

Crimson Orchid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Crimson Orchid

@ Zaraki Ichigo: Thank you! I really appericiate the compliment.

@ King od Kings: I love Dollface. He's so creepy and yet I can't look away... hard to imagine that he came from my head... But hey, I love 'im anyhow.

Barguest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Barguest

This one is gorgeous!! Its like old book illustration!

Crimson Orchid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Crimson Orchid

Barguest says:

"This one is gorgeous!! Its like old book illustration!"

Thank you! That's what i was going for. I was reading a lot of old fairy tales and really wanted to draw something that could fit in that atmosphere. I have a colored version of it, but in my opinion the b/w version is much better... good thing I colored a photocopy insted of the original.

Barguest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Barguest

Crimson Orchid says:

"Barguest says:
" This one is gorgeous!! Its like old book illustration!"
Thank you! That's what i was going for. I was reading a lot of old fairy tales and really wanted to draw something that could fit in that atmosphere. I have a colored version of it, but in my opinion the b/w version is much better... good thing I colored a photocopy insted of the original.
" />http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/mistwolf/Art/creature-color.jpg"

I really love it, and the one with the pointilism (the dryad one). You're REALLY good at it!

Crimson Orchid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Crimson Orchid

Barguest says:

"Crimson Orchid says:
"Barguest says:

I really love it, and the one with the pointilism (the dryad one). You're REALLY good at it!

"

Aww, you're making me blush. Thank you! That means so much coming from you.

Crimson Orchid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Crimson Orchid

Ronny says:

"Crimson Orchid says:
"Barguest says:

b-e-a-utiful pic crimson :D"

Thank you Ronny!

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

Hey, I'll be looking in here again when I get a chance this weekend, so please post something to look at.

Crimson Orchid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Crimson Orchid

Zaraki Ichigo says:

"Hey, I'll be looking in here again when I get a chance this weekend, so please post something to look at."

This is the last picture that I have uploaded that I haven't shown yet.

I'm not sure when I will have more to post, but I will once I have it.

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#64  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

Crimson Orchid says:

"Zaraki Ichigo says:
"Hey, I'll be looking in here again when I get a chance this weekend, so please post something to look at."

I'm not sure when I will have more to post, but I will once I have it."

Awesome picutre

I absolutely love your work Crimson, you really have a talent for art. I hope you keep perfecting your skills and get even better. I always enjoy your pics, keep up the good work :)

Crimson Orchid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Crimson Orchid

Donnieman v5.1 says:

"Crimson Orchid says:
"Zaraki Ichigo says:

Awesome picutre

I absolutely love your work Crimson, you really have a talent for art. I hope you keep perfecting your skills and get even better. I always enjoy your pics, keep up the good work :)"

Thanks Donnie, drawing is my passion, and now it's my living so I'll probably be drawing until I die unless my hands get cut off somehow...

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

Crimson Orchid says:

"Donnieman v5.1 says:
"Crimson Orchid says:
"Zaraki Ichigo says:

Awesome picutre

I absolutely love your work Crimson, you really have a talent for art. I hope you keep perfecting your skills and get even better. I always enjoy your pics, keep up the good work :)"

Thanks Donnie, drawing is my passion, and now it's my living so I'll probably be drawing until I die unless my hands get cut off somehow..."

lol, that's great. hopefully no one will be mean enough to cut your hands off

Crimson Orchid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Crimson Orchid

Donnieman v5.1 says:

"Crimson Orchid says:
"Donnieman v5.1 says:
"Crimson Orchid says:
"Zaraki Ichigo says:

Awesome picutre

Thanks Donnie, drawing is my passion, and now it's my living so I'll probably be drawing until I die unless my hands get cut off somehow..."

lol, that's great. hopefully no one will be mean enough to cut your hands off"

Or i won't inherit my dad's accident prone ways... he's lost two fingers from seperate freak accidents.

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

Crimson Orchid says:

"Or i won't inherit my dad's accident prone ways... he's lost two fingers from seperate freak accidents."

Ouch, that sucks

Crimson Orchid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Crimson Orchid

Donnieman v5.1 says:

"Crimson Orchid says:
"Or i won't inherit my dad's accident prone ways... he's lost two fingers from seperate freak accidents."

Ouch, that sucks"

Yeah... and my mom's broken her nose 5 times... so... what do you suppose my odds might be?

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

Crimson Orchid says:

"Donnieman v5.1 says:
"Crimson Orchid says:

Ouch, that sucks"

Yeah... and my mom's broken her nose 5 times... so... what do you suppose my odds might be?"

Doesn't look good, I suggest you avoid dangerous tools, risky situations and angry people

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#71  Edited By Darkchild

Crimson Orchid says:

"Zaraki Ichigo says:

you are one of the best artists ive seen on here i love your work

Crimson Orchid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Crimson Orchid

Donnieman v5.1 says:

"Crimson Orchid says:
"Donnieman v5.1 says:
"Crimson Orchid says:

Ouch, that sucks"

Yeah... and my mom's broken her nose 5 times... so... what do you suppose my odds might be?"

Doesn't look good, I suggest you avoid dangerous tools, risky situations and angry people"

hahaha, good plan. ^_^ Wosrt injury I've had yet was getting my toenail torn off.

@ Darkchild: Thank you! That means a lot, there are a lot of awesome artists on this site.

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

Crimson Orchid says:

"Donnieman v5.1 says:
"Crimson Orchid says:
"Donnieman v5.1 says:
"Crimson Orchid says:

Ouch, that sucks"

Doesn't look good, I suggest you avoid dangerous tools, risky situations and angry people"

hahaha, good plan. ^_^ Wosrt injury I've had yet was getting my toenail torn off."

That sounds painful x_x

Crimson Orchid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Crimson Orchid

Donnieman v5.1 says:

"Crimson Orchid says:
"Donnieman v5.1 says:
"Crimson Orchid says:
"Donnieman v5.1 says:
"Crimson Orchid says:

Ouch, that sucks"

hahaha, good plan. ^_^ Wosrt injury I've had yet was getting my toenail torn off."

That sounds painful x_x"

I was in grade one, so I don't remember much of it... I was going to karate and my foot got slammed in th door while i was barefoot... then there was a lot of blood and I fainted.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Darkchild

mine was when i jumped off a fallen tree bare footed. haha im such a moron. i landed on a branch with a sharp end. straight through my foot.

also i got my toe caught in a bicycle chain while riding it. and lets just say i have a good portion of the bottom of my big toe missing.

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

Crimson Orchid says:

"I was in grade one, so I don't remember much of it... I was going to karate and my foot got slammed in th door while i was barefoot... then there was a lot of blood and I fainted."

OMG! That sounds so terrible, sorry that happened

Crimson Orchid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Crimson Orchid

Darkchild says:

"mine was when i jumped off a fallen tree bare footed. haha im such a moron. i landed on a branch with a sharp end. straight through my foot.also i got my toe caught in a bicycle chain while riding it. and lets just say i have a good portion of the bottom of my big toe missing."

Ouch... I have to say that I feel quite fortunate now...

@ Donnie: Ehh, It's alright, that was almost 13 years ago and at least it gew back and wasn't like a broken bone or something more traumatic.

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

Crimson Orchid says:

"Darkchild says:
"mine was when i jumped off a fallen tree bare footed. haha im such a moron. i landed on a branch with a sharp end. straight through my foot.also i got my toe caught in a bicycle chain while riding it. and lets just say i have a good portion of the bottom of my big toe missing."

@ Donnie: Ehh, It's alright, that was almost 13 years ago and at least it gew back and wasn't like a broken bone or something more traumatic."

That sucks DC

@Crimson: I guess so, it could have been much worse

Crimson Orchid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Crimson Orchid

Donnieman v5.1 says:

"Crimson Orchid says:
"Darkchild says:

@ Donnie: Ehh, It's alright, that was almost 13 years ago and at least it gew back and wasn't like a broken bone or something more traumatic."

That sucks DC

@Crimson: I guess so, it could have been much worse"

Very true.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Darkchild

Crimson Orchid says:

"Darkchild says:

ok am i doing the math right your 14 damn if so your an art genius at an early age damn

Crimson Orchid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Crimson Orchid

Darkchild says:

"Crimson Orchid says:
"Darkchild says:

ok am i doing the math right your 14 damn if so your an art genius at an early age damn"

not 14. I was in grade one when it happened. It would be awesome if I was this good at 14 though... I'll be 18 on the 19th.
Post Edited:2007-09-28 23:03:41

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Darkchild

Crimson Orchid says:

"Darkchild says:
"Crimson Orchid says:
"Darkchild says:

ok am i doing the math right your 14 damn if so your an art genius at an early age damn"

not 14. I was in grade one when it happened. It would be awesome if I was this good at 14 though... I'll be 18 on the 19th.
Post Edited:2007-09-28 23:03:41"

oh ok wow man i suck at reading and math lol

well still DAMN your good

Crimson Orchid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Crimson Orchid

Darkchild says:

"Crimson Orchid says:
"Darkchild says:
"Crimson Orchid says:
"Darkchild says:

well still DAMN your good"

Thank you! So... would you agree that going into the game industy is good move for me then? I started classes for my 3D Modeling in Game Art program today and it was really intimidating.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Darkchild

Crimson Orchid says:

"Darkchild says:
"Crimson Orchid says:
"Darkchild says:
"Crimson Orchid says:
"Darkchild says:

Thank you! So... would you agree that going into the game industy is good move for me then? I started classes for my 3D Modeling in Game Art program today and it was really intimidating.

"

mmm maybe. i dont know. i want to do games too, but im not patient enough. hell im only patient when im writing out what ever pops into my head. thats why i have DC's story in CVW, another character Llik on my profile page that i am at page 3 lol. And now im doing a fanfic that has got some attention on here. I am very random in my thoughts. hell my place of ideas is the bathroom in the shower. hell thats where half of DC's story came to me.

ok wow i was way to cryptic their ok ill simplify it

I think a career in games is something you could do, but i believe a career in artistry will take you much further

Crimson Orchid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Crimson Orchid

Darkchild says:

"Crimson Orchid says:
"Darkchild says:
"Crimson Orchid says:
"Darkchild says:
"Crimson Orchid says:
"Darkchild says:

"

mmm maybe. i dont know. i want to do games too, but im not patient enough. hell im only patient when im writing out what ever pops into my head. thats why i have DC's story in CVW, another character Llik on my profile page that i am at page 3 lol. And now im doing a fanfic that has got some attention on here. I am very random in my thoughts. hell my place of ideas is the bathroom in the shower. hell thats where half of DC's story came to me.

I think a career in games is something you could do, but i believe a career in artistry will take you much further"

Unfortunately with artistry there's the starving artist factor... I was thinking of maybe taking up tattoo designing as a part time job, i've already sold at least a dozen designs in the 6 months so it might work... maybe.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Darkchild

Crimson Orchid says:

"Darkchild says:
"Crimson Orchid says:
"Darkchild says:
"Crimson Orchid says:
"Darkchild says:
"Crimson Orchid says:
"Darkchild says:

"

I think a career in games is something you could do, but i believe a career in artistry will take you much further"

Unfortunately with artistry there's the starving artist factor... I was thinking of maybe taking up tattoo designing as a part time job, i've already sold at least a dozen designs in the 6 months so it might work... maybe."

thatll do man i wish you lived in michigan then id get a tattoo by you. ive been wondering exactly what kinda tattoo i want. i ant Veritas and Aequitas one on each shoulder. but im lost as what to do but your drawings could easliy persuade me to dark pictures

Crimson Orchid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Crimson Orchid

Darkchild says:

"Crimson Orchid says:
"Darkchild says:
"Crimson Orchid says:
"Darkchild says:
"Crimson Orchid says:
"Darkchild says:
"Crimson Orchid says:
"Darkchild says:

"

Unfortunately with artistry there's the starving artist factor... I was thinking of maybe taking up tattoo designing as a part time job, i've already sold at least a dozen designs in the 6 months so it might work... maybe."

thatll do man i wish you lived in michigan then id get a tattoo by you. ive been wondering exactly what kinda tattoo i want. i ant Veritas and Aequitas one on each shoulder. but im lost as what to do but your drawings could easliy persuade me to dark pictures"

Wanna see what my first tattoo is gonna be?

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

Hey Crimson. I like the fairy The angle is really cool, like she is perched on a limb above your head. The design on her clothes is very gothic, and has a lot of edges and straps. I like the facial design and the hair too, very nicely done. Rock on Crimson, I like the wings too, very neatly made and the hair hangs naturally, not like a forced pose. I like the picture a lot keep up the wonderful work Crimson.

Crimson Orchid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Crimson Orchid

Zaraki Ichigo says:

"Hey Crimson. I like the fairy The angle is really cool, like she is perched on a limb above your head. The design on her clothes is very gothic, and has a lot of edges and straps. I like the facial design and the hair too, very nicely done. Rock on Crimson, I like the wings too, very neatly made and the hair hangs naturally, not like a forced pose. I like the picture a lot keep up the wonderful work Crimson."

Thanks so much! I'll post more as it comes up.

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

everyone loves your work

Crimson Orchid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Crimson Orchid

Donnieman v5.1 says:

"everyone loves your work"

I guess so... Kind of a good surprise to me. ^_^ It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

Crimson Orchid says:

"Donnieman v5.1 says:

I guess so... Kind of a good surprise to me. ^_^ It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside."

Kinda sad, I wanted to see more of your excellent art. Maybe later? That would rock.

Crimson Orchid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Crimson Orchid

Zaraki Ichigo says:

"Crimson Orchid says:
"Donnieman v5.1 says:

I guess so... Kind of a good surprise to me. ^_^ It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside."

Kinda sad, I wanted to see more of your excellent art. Maybe later? That would rock."

sorry. I just don't have anything else on photobucket... but I think I may have a few different things in my online gallery. You can find it at http://www.elfwood.com/art/m/a/may44/may44.html if you are interested.

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

Beautiful work. I like the watercolor one at the top of the page, it almost looks like you are seeing the person in a dream like appearance. I also like Fenrir Werewolf (might have misspelled that. I'll have to tell Cryo you have more werewolves, he'll love tose. Your photography is also really cool. I like the Ice and Ghost, very creative. Keep up the good work.

Crimson Orchid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Crimson Orchid

Zaraki Ichigo says:

"Beautiful work. I like the watercolor one at the top of the page, it almost looks like you are seeing the person in a dream like appearance. I also like Fenrir Werewolf (might have misspelled that. I'll have to tell Cryo you have more werewolves, he'll love tose. Your photography is also really cool. I like the Ice and Ghost, very creative. Keep up the good work."

Thank you. The fenrir wolf isn't really a werewolf, just a massive wolf from norse mythology... he actually has a page here, and I've been debating on if i really want to fill it in or not. It's my favorite myth though. And that picture is actually going to be my first tattoo.

Meagan and Alyssa were great models, good friends too. Both very photogenic in their own ways. i stil can't believe Meagan let me boss her around in 5 feet of snow on a -30 degree day. XD

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

Smacks frehead.

Crap I know the Fenrir Wolf myth, he's Odin's nemesis and eventual downfall isn't he? Anyways, Cryo will still love it. Five feet is a hell of a lot of snow. Poor girl, what kinda friend are you? (I'm just kidding.)

Crimson Orchid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Crimson Orchid

Donnieman v5.1 says:

"Crimson Orchid says:
"Wanna see what my first tattoo is gonna be?"

I wanna see"

The Fenrir wolf, don't know if I want him on my shoulder blade or on the calf of my leg yet...

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

Crimson Orchid says:

I wanna see

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

Crimson Orchid says:

"

Wanna see what my first tattoo is gonna be?

"

Post it in the Ink'd Nation thread, DC did.

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

Crimson Orchid says:

"Donnieman v5.1 says:
"Crimson Orchid says:

I wanna see"

The Fenrir wolf, don't know if I want him on my shoulder blade or on the calf of my leg yet..."

That would make a great shoulder or top of the arm piece, incase you wanted to add to it later.