Forever Evil #3

• 50 results
    noj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

Completely disagree about the "necessity" of the tie ins. The book explained everything the reader needed to know in the book and knowledge of the tie ins only enhanced the experience. Its what a tie in should be. The only problem I have is that this may be required reading for the next issue of Rouges Rebellion but I'll just have to wait and see how they handle it.

Avatar image for braynehurricane
    braynehurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

I'm going to call it now, the hooded prisoner is Alexander Luthor, Sr from Earth-3. I mean, Lex has been very much the crux of Forever Evil so far, so it would make sense in that regard. But other than that, historically Luthor-3 is the main opponent to the Crime Syndicate.

If this is actually where the story is going, I'm pretty pumped.

Marcusmdc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@el_burrito: I totally agree...the writers made Black Adam and Shazam into punks in the new 52 when it comes to Superman. In the Black Adam or Captain Marvel b4 the New 52 they would one have to let any marvels come in near the end of the seris or 2 just not have them in their. BA is to strong to get tosse around like some rag doll

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.